Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Need An Advice On This Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need An Advice On This Issue (974 Views)

Good Looking Guys And This Issue. / Am I Alone On This Issue?? (guys Only Thread) / Pls Need The Best Advice On How To Approach This Issue, I really do like him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Advice On This Issue by Masterbiodun: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2011
I Hail d whole House oo,am in live wit a gurl who is my very close frnd.The gud tin is dat I let her know my feelings 4 her bt she made know we cant date each oda. so i persuaded her to let me know why,to my surprise she made know dat she cant date me cos i dony av enuf cash to maintain her.This made me vex for so i decided to stop disturbing her bt she would not let me go,she confessed to me dat she so fond of me so i should not leave cos of what she told me, pls House,I need advice on what to do nxt?do I nid to continue disturbinh her cos deep inside me,i still love her despite wat she said to me
Re: Need An Advice On This Issue by deniyor: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2011
Remain friends if you can. She is not worth dating. Being friends with someone is a whole different ball game than dating them. So cos you are good friends does not mean you will be good lovers.

She has a wrong mentality of money and dating. If you date her, it will be a disaster.
Re: Need An Advice On This Issue by tellwisdom: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2011
I Hail d whole House oo,am in live wit a gurl who is my very close frnd.The gud tin is dat I let her know my feelings 4 her bt she made know we cant date each oda. so i persuaded her to let me know why,to my surprise she made know dat she cant date me cos[b] i dony av enuf cash to maintain her[/b].This made me vex for so i decided to stop disturbing her bt she would not let me go,she confessed to me dat she so fond of me so i should not leave cos of what she told me, pls House,I need advice on what to do nxt?do I nid to continue disturbinh her cos deep inside me,i still love her despite wat she said to me

Later, dem go say, I TOO TALK sad sad
Re: Need An Advice On This Issue by kemmeye: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
y would you keep disturbing someone especially wen she has told you no.she might think you are a stalker just let her be. there are lots of fishes in the ocean who want to get caught.

yh one more thing are you sure its only your financial issue that drove her away or your english cuz wow ur english is killing me mehn.
Re: Need An Advice On This Issue by Eiregirl(f): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2011
kemmeye:

y would you keep disturbing someone especially wen she has told you no.she might think you are a stalker just let her be. there are lots of fishes in the ocean who want to get caught.

yh one more thing are you sure its only your financial issue that drove her away or your english cuz wow your english is killing me mehn.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Need An Advice On This Issue by damein007(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2011
its obvious she just wants u for the sex nd nottin more, since she is so dumb as to confuse love nd cash i suggest u hit a score wit her nd find a gal dat u would call ur own, or after dat she might change her mind
Re: Need An Advice On This Issue by tellwisdom: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2011
its obvious she just wants u for the sex nd nottin more, since she is so dumb as to confuse love nd cash i suggest u hit a score wit her nd find a gal dat u would call your own, or after dat she might change her mind

10/10
Re: Need An Advice On This Issue by kokoye(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2011
At least she was sincere with you. 

I like that about her.
Re: Need An Advice On This Issue by Masterbiodun: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2011
@kemmeye,u were making point b4 bt u spoiled everytin wit ur last sentence.Initially,i typed dis post out of anger so i didnt luk @ d errors made.I thank u all 4 ur advice bt i stil nid more pls
Re: Need An Advice On This Issue by MrCork17: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2011
Master.biodun:

I Hail d whole House oo,am in live wit a gurl who is my very close frnd.The gud tin is dat I let her know my feelings 4 her bt she made know we cant date each oda. so i persuaded her to let me know why,to my surprise she made know dat she cant date me cos i dony av enuf cash to maintain her.This made me vex for so i decided to stop disturbing her bt she would not let me go,she confessed to me dat she so fond of me so i should not leave cos of what she told me, pls House,I need advice on what to do nxt?do I nid to continue disturbinh her cos deep inside me,i still love her despite wat she said to me

Master.biodun. Bro forget her. Women like that must NEVER EVER be trusted becoz the moment things start gettin worse for u, she WILL break your heart. Thats a typical Black woman for u. She aint worth it and there are better women out there who would want despite being broke. Truss me when I tell u: Nigerian women are all the same and cannot be trusted. Move on bro! wink
Re: Need An Advice On This Issue by deniyor: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Master.biodun. Bro forget her. Women like that must NEVER EVER be trusted becoz the moment things start gettin worse for u, she WILL break your heart. Thats a typical Black woman for u. She aint worth it and there are better women out there who would want despite being broke. Truss me when I tell u: Nigerian women are all the same and cannot be trusted. Move on bro! wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
cork advises?
Re: Need An Advice On This Issue by bittatruth(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2011
@OP I don't feel pity 4 peeps like yu.
Re: Need An Advice On This Issue by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2011
@op, she told u a bitter truth. So deal wit it bro. If u nor get money tru tru, then stay away frm women. Sekina!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can U Marry Woman That Senior You Senior With 23year / What Would You Do? / Does This Mean He Dont Want Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.