Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics (8052 Views)

Tribunal Upholds LP’s Onuakalusi, Dismisses APC’s Petition / Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor / Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Minjim: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jesus Christ! Ganiyu Johnson is a very hard working rep.
Chai! These Obidients won't destroy Lagos with their anger.

The man lives at Ago Palace and he's well loved by all. In fact, in the previous election all Igbo groups sat Ago endorsed him.
Come to Ago, ,most of the streets are tarred.

This is what I tell people, Lag Govt keeps developing areas where Igbos live thinking it will make the Lag Govt get votes from Igbo people. These people just hate Lagos and their plan is to turn it into what they have in Abia.

You neglect Yoruba areas like Ejigbo, Ijegun and igando that normally give you votes and start developing Igbo areas.
It's more pathetic knowing we have some sabotuers among us who think they are being liberal by make people who don't share any history with our land to represent us.

We are gradually losing our good Reps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Olabukola11: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

Lol....so you expect me to go to dry land

Why did your governors not develop your eastern region.
This our mentality is why they are running over us. They have the numbers, they have the money(Illegal Money) to challenge and some of our people are helping by their actions and inactions.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by SeeItSayIt: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Everyday for a thief, one day for the owner. Tinubu cup is full....
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Faber(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Skyview01:

With that Law, Tinubu would be disqualified from contesting in Lagos. Any child born by Remi Tinubu will be disqualified as well, you see why education is very important to a logical reasoning process.

Hope you know say I am OBIdient to the core. A card carrying member of LP. I just want to pre-inform Indegenes of
Lagos what their fate will look like in the future. Whether they disqualify Tinubu or anybody, that one no concern me o.

I just dey tell them to tell their politicians to plan for the future.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by snowball11(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

The same Anambra that is backward.

You expect me to relocate and live in Anambra?

I have lived there before....it's a slum.

Na run i run commot.

Your governor's refused to develop the state. Should i talk about my experiences, you don't wanna hear it.

I'm not from Anambra neither am I from the East but i would tell you to shut your crap about Anambra being a slum! Where the Bleep are you from in Nigeria that's not a slum in the first place. Probably, the place you are from might be more of a slum than Anambra! undecided

Running your trump on NL and feeling funky! grin

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by DMerciful(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
How many Yorubas in states other than Yoruba state? You're afraid to travel and invest enmasse but beefing people who take the risk
JoshTim:
The thing is, this can never happen in Igbo land. So tribalistic a tribe.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by hedonido: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Beremx:
don't worry, we are heading to court to claim the 20 mandates stolen by APC 😎😎

Though you were one of the misguided ones who refused to hearken to the voice of reason in 2014/2015, your genuine repentance and atonement is admirable.

There's light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by a4cube: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Minjim:
Jesus Christ! Ganiyu Johnson is a very hard working rep.
Chai! These Obidients won't destroy Lagos with their anger.

The man lives at Ago Palace and he's well loved by all. In fact, in the previous election all Igbo groups sat Ago endorsed him.
Come to Ago, ,most of the streets are tarred.

This is what I tell people, Lag Govt keeps developing areas where Igbos live thinking it will make the Lag Govt get votes from Igbo people. These people just hate Lagos and their plan is to turn it into what they have in Abia.

You neglect Yoruba areas like Ejigbo, Ijegun and igando that normally give you votes and start developing Igbo areas.
It's more pathetic knowing we have some sabotuers among us who think they are being liberal by make people who don't share any history with our land to represent us.

We are gradually losing our good Reps
The landlord associations tared the streets and not govt. The are mostly non yorubas though with few yoruba landlords. Talk what you know. Govt did the Ago Palace way only.

2 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by SenatePresdo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:
How many Yoruba candidate contested in Igbo land?

Oga come and contest, if you win fine, if you lose fine.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by nwadiuko1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:
leave ogbomosho and travel first......one Abiola guy won an election in ikwuano. Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by hedonido: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
DMerciful:
How many Yorubas in states other than Yoruba state? You're afraid to travel and invest enmasse but beefing people who take the risk

Leave these people. They're a sorry case.

You leave Ekiti and Osun state and be shining opolo eyes ontop Lagos. Very stupid, irrationally bigoted mothafuckers.

You will see their civil servants in a lovely, cosmopolitan city like Enugu for instance (who only got there because of federal posting), they would NEVER rent a decent apartment anywhere in the main town. Rather they would join money and share some dingy shacks in some cheap locations. Yet they're comparing themselves with Igbo risk takers who would go to even backwater and poverty stricken Yoruba states like Ekiti to set up a flourishing business, and even BUILD houses, hotels, petrol stations, etc there, employing their hungry and jobless amala munching locals there. Not to mention Lagos o.

Yet they want to be dashed House of Reps seat in Enugu or Anambra. Very terrible creatures who are too parochial and short-sighted to see beyond their immediate environment. Awon illusory 'accommodators' fooling themselves.

Just forget these envious and stupid fools who delight in comparing apples and oranges.

4 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:

Hope you know say I am OBIdient to the core. A card carrying member of LP. I just want to pre-inform Indegenes of
Lagos what their fate will look like in the future. Whether they disqualify Tinubu or anybody, that one no concern me o.

I just dey tell them to tell their politicians to plan for the future.

I totally agree with you . I was replying to the guy who wanted to enact a law in Lagos.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Googledotcom: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:
Na only Igbos dey live for Lagos ?

Try get sense small.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Ezmans: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Labour Party currently have 4 House of Representative from Lagos

Eti-Osa
Ojo
Amuwo odofin
Oshodi isolo 2
I hear say MC oluomo have collapse
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by SenatePresdo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

I won't take Yorubas Serious until it happens in Osun or Ogun state.

Lagos is no man's land, stop fooling yourself 🤣

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by blacksam01: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

i know a particular doctor at Nnamdi Azikiwe university in awka Anambra state..he has lived and worked in awka for more than 25 yrs according to him...

wen i asked him why dont u buy a land and build a house, he answered here is not my state.....

that is the difference btw igbos nd others....they take everywhere as Nigeria nd build to live there...

do u know there is now a boom in the real estate industry in the last two years..nd am schoked land are currently selling at just 1.2 million...

remember that doctor lived same town for 25 years wen probably land was 200k nd stil refused yo buy...

see, if u dont sourjourn, u cant lay claim to voting power or influence.....

thats the simple reason

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Ezmans: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:
the biggest hurricane I'll come on Saturday next week
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Olachase(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
LP has only 4,
Apc has 20 grin
its not about this bro the thing is how can igbo man hold post here in South West 😔😔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Kingnelson9: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

Lagos is not Yorubas land
Go to hell!!!
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by franchasofficia: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:
My brother it will happen if 1million plus Yorubas relocate to Owerri or Enugu or Onitsha or Aba or Orlu, or Nnewi or Abakaliki or Mbaise or Umuahia or Nsukka or Awka or Emene Enugu, build mansions, construct estates, open businesses, companies, schools, filling stations, hospitals, shopping malls, laboratory centers, logistics companies, shipping companies, procurement companies, security companies, manufacturing companies, production plants, construction firms, real estate companies, hotels, event centers, beer parlors, fast food restaurants, local restaurants, mobile phone sales outlets, automobile spare parts shops, engineering companies, electronics shops, clothing lines, building material shops, freight and forwarding companies, airlines, transport companies, etc, believe me, if Yorubas can do this in Igbo land for 5 years only, they will even take over Igbo land and produce Governors and Senators and LGA Chairmen in Igbo states.

But if Yorubas and any other tribe cannot do same in Igbo land, then let them shutup and respect the Igbos and their entrepreneurial and resilient spirit that has been the driving force of Nigeria's development.

Do you expect Igbos to go to Ile Ife or Ogbomosho or Ijebu Ode or Ikirun or Ipetumodu or Oshogbo or Ibadan and import Yorubas in a luxurious bus and then hand them over political positions in Igbo land when you Yorubas refuse to travel to other regions to explore opportunities and live comfortably like its your own home like Igbos do.

Even if Igbos don't accommodate Yorubas or other tribes, it is your job to use your resilient spirit and wittiness to win them and overcome whatever challenges you face in Igbo land and make them start accepting none Igbos.

Is Borno comfortable for Igbos?

Do you think its so comfortable and easy for an Igbo man to live in Kano or Yola or Sokoto or Damaturu or Zaria or anywhere else?

Igbos have traveled to most difficult cities and towns outside Nigeria that others are scared to travel to and overcome the challenges and win the trust of the indigenes and conquer the business domain.

That's why there is a popular saying that any city or town you travel to and didn't find an Igbo man, that you should leave that town or city immediately.

Yorubas and other Nigerian tribes are like Russians who rarely leave their country, they hate investing outside Russia for fear of unknown, and this is why Russia didn't colonize any country and don't have big Russian firms that have existed in different continents of the world for decades. Russia under Vladmir Putin is only waking up from this mistake of theirs because they have realized that the only way to become a world power and a great nation or race is by spreading your tentacles outside your domain and not staying in your house and be forming Jagaban.

Travel and see.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Insuranceguid(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Winnersunited: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:
Says the man from Kwara State.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Donpenny(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

It will happen in igboland when millions of Yorubas migrate to igboland, settle down there, buy properties and build businesses there.
i swear with my ball you can't make a decent leaving in igboland. Is like a curse land. Cost of leaving is high, no amenities, no infrastructures, no security and the people are so hostile to non indigine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by NothingDoMe: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
KosiGee:

Hearing of LP is supposed to level and stabilise your blood pressure but in your case LP gives you high BP.

So LP stabilizes blood pressure? Wow thanks bra.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Omoluabi16(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wawuuu. Is that funke Awolowo related to our Awolowo?

Confirmed. Na Awolowo grand pikin. They have a knack for representing Apapa. May she lead well.. a true omoluabi.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by dinachi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:
It will easily happen in Igbo land if any Igbo state has ever been the Federal Capital.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by YorubaSamurai: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Olachase:
its not about this bro the thing is how can igbo man hold post here in South West 😔😔
blame the stupid yorubas like big lip macaroni and bad intonation falz, and some stupid hollow brain yoruqbs that were following them to do zombidients..
They are the problem we have in the SW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by mushystuff: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

1. How many of your people have lived long and responsibly enough in any Eastern state to even aspire to run for an elective office? Do you expect the East to come offer a yoruba or hausa person a ticket to contest elections just because?

2. There is currently a Chinaza Abiola on the Labour party ticket for House of Assembly in Abia state. Is it that you've not seen it or you're just wilfully ignorant?

3. Do you feel or think that it is only non-indigenes that would have voted him in as HOR member in Lagos?

Shun tribalism and rest!
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by 07kjb: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

The same Anambra that is backward.

You expect me to relocate and live in Anambra?

I have lived there before....it's a slum.

Na run i run commot.

Your governor's refused to develop the state. Should i talk about my experiences, you don't wanna hear it.

Now u are sounding foolish

Louis OJUKWU the late Dad of odimegwu OJUKWU bought majority of the land in VI in the 60s when it was still bushes

You guys are mentally backward compare to IGBOS

NA JEALOUSY GO KILL UNA

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Paretomaster1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
amba1:

Not true at all. The Igbos are residents in almost every parts of Nigeria that's the reason they are participating in elections and they can vote and be voted for.
Some other tribes are not residents in Igbo land.

They are, you never accord them the same privilege, and freedom you enjoy in other part of Nigeria, you r quick to remind them this is not their land...

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Putinofrussia: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kodak9:
bro why are so ignorant,I doubt that you are a Nigerian,
Have you gone to kano to see the tribe that own the market, of course nah we igbos
Dont be ignorant,sir.
I know that you are mostly petty traders but I am talking about politics.
Going against Hausa/Fulani the way you have been in Lagos might be a call for your decimation.
Hausa/Fulani would have removed your heads just to warn you not to pokenose into their local politics.Either you support them or you keep off.
The Yorubas are very liberal but you will one day remove that "liberal".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Awolowo's Letter Of Resignation To Yakubu Gowon. / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital / 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.