Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics (8047 Views)

Tribunal Upholds LP’s Onuakalusi, Dismisses APC’s Petition / Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor / Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by 07kjb: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
franchasofficia:
My brother it will happen if 1million plus Yorubas relocate to Owerri or Enugu or Onitsha or Aba or Orlu, or Nnewi or Abakaliki or Mbaise or Umuahia or Nsukka or Awka or Emene Enugu, build mansions, construct estates, open businesses, companies, schools, filling stations, hospitals, shopping malls, laboratory centers, logistics companies, shipping companies, procurement companies, security companies, manufacturing companies, production plants, construction firms, real estate companies, hotels, event centers, beer parlors, fast food restaurants, local restaurants, mobile phone sales outlets, automobile spare parts shops, engineering companies, electronics shops, clothing lines, building material shops, freight and forwarding companies, airlines, transport companies, etc, believe me, if Yorubas can do this in Igbo land for 5 years only, they will even take over Igbo land and produce Governors and Senators and LGA Chairmen in Igbo states.

But if Yorubas and any other tribe cannot do same in Igbo land, then let them shutup and respect the Igbos and their entrepreneurial and resilient spirit that has been the driving force of Nigeria's development.

Do you expect Igbos to go to Ile Ife or Ogbomosho or Ijebu Ode or Ikirun or Ipetumodu or Oshogbo or Ibadan and import Yorubas in a luxurious bus and then hand them over political positions in Igbo land when you Yorubas refuse to travel to other regions to explore opportunities and live comfortably like its your own home like Igbos do.

Even if Igbos don't accommodate Yorubas or other tribes, it is your job to use your resilient spirit and wittiness to win them and overcome whatever challenges you face in Igbo land and make them start accepting none Igbos.

Is Borno comfortable for Igbos?

Do you think its so comfortable and easy for an Igbo man to live in Kano or Yola or Sokoto or Damaturu or Zaria or anywhere else?

Igbos have traveled to most difficult cities and towns outside Nigeria that others are scared to travel to and overcome the challenges and win the trust of the indigenes and conquer the business domain.

That's why there is a popular saying that any city or town you travel to and didn't find an Igbo man, that you should leave that town or city immediately.

Yorubas and other Nigerian tribes are like Russians who rarely leave their country, they hate investing outside Russia for fear of unknown, and this is why Russia didn't colonize any country and don't have big Russian firms that have existed in different continents of the world for decades. Russia under Vladmir Putin is only waking up from this mistake of theirs because they have realized that the only way to become a world power and a great nation or race is by spreading your tentacles outside your domain and not staying in your house and be forming Jagaban.

Travel and see.

👍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Olabukola11: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Wawuuu. Is that funke Awolowo related to our Awolowo?

Confirmed. Na Awolowo grand pikin. They have a knack for representing Apapa. May she lead well.. a true omoluabi.
People should vote her pls
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by thebestprice(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I won't take Yorubas Serious until it happens in Osun or Ogun state.

Lagos is no man's land, stop fooling yourself 🤣
I am Igbo . But you need to stop saying that Lagos is no man's land .

Yes it was formally an FCT, but now it's no more . So it's awori land . Same way Abuja was gwari land b4 it became an FCT

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Kodak9(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Dont be ignorant,sir.
I know that you are mostly petty traders but I am talking about politics.
Going against Hausa/Fulani the way you have been in Lagos might be a call for your decimation.
Hausa/Fulani would have removed your heads just to warn you not to pokenose into their local politics.Either you support them or you keep off.
The Yorubas are very liberal but you will one day remove that "liberal".
lol the Hausa may be violent cuz of their religion,so we ain't goin to cause trouble.
But you see you ppl Yoruba you guys are losers.not even good at anything except agbero and prostitution. While igbo ppl are in your land making it even to the extent of ruling your state Lagos
Shame to the losers,una no suppose dey loud mouth cuz you guys have failed
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by SenatePresdo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
thebestprice:

Yes it was formally an FCT, but now it's no more . So it's awori land . Same way Abuja was gwari land b4 it became an FCT

If na that one dey pain Yorubas, make e pain all of them enter grave.

Simply because obi lost, that's why Yorubas here are using alll sort of derogatory words in the name of trolling.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Putinofrussia: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
franchasofficia:
My brother it will happen if 1million plus Yorubas relocate to Owerri or Enugu or Onitsha or Aba or Orlu, or Nnewi or Abakaliki or Mbaise or Umuahia or Nsukka or Awka or Emene Enugu, build mansions, construct estates, open businesses, companies, schools, filling stations, hospitals, shopping malls, laboratory centers, logistics companies, shipping companies, procurement companies, security companies, manufacturing companies, production plants, construction firms, real estate companies, hotels, event centers, beer parlors, fast food restaurants, local restaurants, mobile phone sales outlets, automobile spare parts shops, engineering companies, electronics shops, clothing lines, building material shops, freight and forwarding companies, airlines, transport companies, etc, believe me, if Yorubas can do this in Igbo land for 5 years only, they will even take over Igbo land and produce Governors and Senators and LGA Chairmen in Igbo states.

But if Yorubas and any other tribe cannot do same in Igbo land, then let them shutup and respect the Igbos and their entrepreneurial and resilient spirit that has been the driving force of Nigeria's development.

Do you expect Igbos to go to Ile Ife or Ogbomosho or Ijebu Ode or Ikirun or Ipetumodu or Oshogbo or Ibadan and import Yorubas in a luxurious bus and then hand them over political positions in Igbo land when you Yorubas refuse to travel to other regions to explore opportunities and live comfortably like its your own home like Igbos do.

Even if Igbos don't accommodate Yorubas or other tribes, it is your job to use your resilient spirit and wittiness to win them and overcome whatever challenges you face in Igbo land and make them start accepting none Igbos.

Is Borno comfortable for Igbos?

Do you think its so comfortable and easy for an Igbo man to live in Kano or Yola or Sokoto or Damaturu or Zaria or anywhere else?

Igbos have traveled to most difficult cities and towns outside Nigeria that others are scared to travel to and overcome the challenges and win the trust of the indigenes and conquer the business domain.

That's why there is a popular saying that any city or town you travel to and didn't find an Igbo man, that you should leave that town or city immediately.

Yorubas and other Nigerian tribes are like Russians who rarely leave their country, they hate investing outside Russia for fear of unknown, and this is why Russia didn't colonize any country and don't have big Russian firms that have existed in different continents of the world for decades. Russia under Vladmir Putin is only waking up from this mistake of theirs because they have realized that the only way to become a world power and a great nation or race is by spreading your tentacles outside your domain and not staying in your house and be forming Jagaban.

Travel and see.

Mumu gibberish.
Shey petty trading wey Igbos dey do na him you want the Great Yoruba people to come do for una side wey una dey run comot?
The biggest mall that you have in the SE was built for you by a Yoruba man so that you can sit your asses down.

Yorubas will not travel to your Igboland except a few because it is undeveloped.
When Yorubas travel to Igboland,they come vack to Yorubaland,home sweet home.

Yorubas are mainly business people not petty traders like Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Kodak9(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
thebestprice:

see this saboteur,is like you are one of them
Where you not present in naira land wen they started this rubbish.
We were forced to say all that
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by MikeofAfrica: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Donpenny:
i swear with my ball you can't make a decent leaving in igboland. Is like a curse land. Cost of leaving is high, no amenities, no infrastructures, no security and the people are so hostile to non indigine

The same igboland that has produced billionaires such as Cletus Ibeto and Innocent Chukwuma .

The problem of the Yorubas is that you don't travel. Hence you believe other regions of Nigeria are bushes.

Do you know how many automobile and food industries that are in Nnewi, a town in Anambra state. Do you know that Owerri is the capital of Nigeria hospitality industry. Do you know that most of the bags and shoes that you wear in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria are made in Aba in Abia state.

Several igbos in the north were killed during religious crisis but there are still thousands of Igbos in the north doing their business. There are also thousands of Hausa/ fulani in igboland.

The problem with the Yorubas is that you hate competition. You cannot compete outside your region. Since you cannot complete outside SW, the best excuse is to accuse other regions of lacking amenities and been hostile to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Kodak9(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Mumu gibberish.
Shey petty trading wey Igbos dey do na him you want the Great Yoruba people to come do for una side wey una dey run comot?
The biggest mall that you have in the SE was built for you by a Yoruba man so that you can sit your asses down.

Yorubas will not travel to your Igboland except a few because it is undeveloped.

I laff in Swahili 😂😂
Obi cubana is a petty trader,otedola is a ritualist.
Foolish mind set,you claim you guys are business men do you mean pick pockets and prostitution.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Putinofrussia: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kodak9:
I laff in Swahili 😂😂
Obi cubana is a petty trader,otedola is a ritualist.
Foolish mind set,you claim you guys are business men do you mean pick pockets and prostitution.
Igbos are mainly petty traders and you know it.
Yorubas are the only real business people that own massive multibillion dollars businesses in Nigeria and abroad.
You cannot see owners of multibillion dollars businesses in Europe and America like Bayo Ogunlesi,Lookman Kas Lawal,Bode Akindele etc in Igboland because they dont know much about businesses but petty trading.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by shuttox: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:
The thing is, this can never happen in Igbo land. So tribalistic a tribe.
There is one abiola vying for house assembly
We welcome him
He will win next Saturday
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by franchasofficia: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Mumu gibberish.

Young Shall Grow Motors is also a pretty trader.

ABC Transport is a petty trader.

Sahara Oil is a petty trading.

Nest Oil is a petty trader.

Polystar Electronics is also petty trading.

Century Electronics is petty trading.

Globus supermarkets and Banks is petty trading.

Ebeano supermarket and stores is petty trading cheesy

Cubana Group is a petty trader grin

Capital Oil is petty trading.

Air Peace is a petty trader.

Joza Trucks is petty trading.

Zinox Computers is petty trading

Iroko TV is a petty trader too.

Slot Computers is a petty trader lol

My brother you guys are lazy.

Thank your gods for the civil war, una for de inside Ogbomosho forests de farm cocoa and agbado cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Kodak9(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Igbos are mainly petty traders and you know it.
Yorubas are the only real business people that own massive multibillion dollars businesses in Nigeria and abroad.
You cannot see owners of multibillion dollars businesses in Europe and America like Bayo Ogunlesi,Lookman Kas Lawal,Bode Akindele etc in Igboland because they dont know much about businesses but petty trading.
lol all this ppl you called out are of the early 90s,
Igbos are know all over the world not only because of Business.
I bet you know innosson company,the first company to manufacture a car in Nigeria, his company is in Anambra.
Infact lemme keep quiet I have said too much
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by nnamdi640: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:
Say what you know and don't allow hatred to take control of your all being.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Donpenny(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

The same igboland that has produced billionaires such as Cletus Ibeto and Innocent Chukwuma .

The problem of the Yorubas is that you don't travel. Hence you believe other regions of Nigeria are bushes.

Do you know how many automobile and food industries that are in Nnewi, a town in Anambra state. Do you know that Owerri is the capital of Nigeria hospitality industry. Do you know that most of the bags and shoes that you wear in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria are made in Aba in Abia state.

Several igbos in the north were killed during religious crisis but there are still thousands of Igbos in the north doing their business. There are also thousands of Hausa/ fulani in igboland.

The problem with the Yorubas is that you hate competition. You cannot compete outside your region. Since you cannot complete outside SW, the best excuse is to accuse other regions of lacking amenities and been hostile to you.
igbo don't make their money from igboland because they can't just like said due to the factors i mentioned ealier and many more. Most igbo who create little wealth for themselves did it either in the west or north. Take that from me. You too know this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by jamjo: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

Tribalistic, Tribalistic how many of your tribe's men/women are contesting, or will Igbos go on recruiting excise from your tribe to come to Igbo land to contest?
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by juman(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Why they allow them to contest in other people's regions?

Even ojukwu wife wasn't allow to contest for senate in anambra, they told her to go to her state to contest for election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by juman(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
There should be law banning them from contesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by MikeofAfrica: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Donpenny:
igbo don't make their money from igboland because they can't just like said due to the factors i mentioned ealier and many more. Most igbo who create little wealth for themselves did it either in the west or north. Take that from me. You too know this

When it comes to creation of wealth in Nigeria, no tribe can match the igbos. Most wealthy Yorubas in Nigeria today inherited wealth from their parents. Only few igbos had that privilege hence they have learn the act of creating wealth.

To create wealth, you need to understand and dominate the business environment. Infrastructures such as Seaports and large population density are catalysts for business growth.

Hence when the igbos discovered the Yorubas do not have business acumen, they moved over to Lagos and began dominating.

The Chinese are doing the same thing in Africa today. They are creating wealth in Africa and making millions of dollars. Does that mean they cannot create wealth in China ? Does it mean that Africa is better than China?

Cletus Ibeto and Innocent Chukwuma only extended their businesses to Lagos after becoming billionaires in Anambra. They used Lagos to market their products to the world. All their factories are in the SE.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by FisifunKododada: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:
Hope you know say I am OBIdient to the core. A card carrying member of LP. I just want to pre-inform Indegenes of Lagos what their fate will look like in the future. Whether they disqualify Tinubu or anybody, that one no concern me o.I just dey tell them to tell their politicians to plan for the future.

Shey bi we warned you 'liberal' Yorubas about their agenda and you told us our mouth was smelling. We told you that 99% of what they say about Tinubu is lies, you said we're stupid.
We told you the reason they hate Tinubu is because they see him as a major obstacle to overrunning Lagos, you said we were senseless.

You see am now? Dey play. Mr. Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by FisifunKododada: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
SenatePresdo:

How many Yoruba candidate contested in Igbo land?

Oga come and contest, if you win fine, if you lose fine.

Even an Ebonyi guy was denied the chance to run for councillor in Anambra. Dey play.

Some of us know you Ibos VERY WELL. You can fool the gullible 'liberal' Yorubas not me.
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by bethel13593: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
We must reclaim our mandateWe must reclaim our mandate...
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Nwaetche(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
LIES.

A Yoruba, Mrs. Ireti was sponsored by LP to win the Abuja the nations capital. The Abuja senatorial position is the highest political position in the nations capital.

LP is for competence and has nothing to do with Tribalism. It is only Tinubu and his band of urchins that are introducing crude bigotry into 2023 election season as they have nothing to offer except brigand.

JoshTim:
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by scofield76: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

A Yoruba man seeking for a state HOR in Abia State.
Make una try to dey travel

Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by senatorbayor(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

The question should be
In Yoruba land
Can a Lagos indigene be senator in Osun state or Ogun state or Kogi state as the case of Faleke in Lagos

How is it possible for an indigene of Ogun to be senator in Lagos state but a Lagos indigene can't be senator in Ogun state

The answer means Lagos is cosmopolitan
Just as we have IRETI Doyle as FCT senator but a gwari woman can't be senator in Osun state
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by Amumaigwe: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

Come and live in Anambra and run election and be voted too. Abi no be one Nigeria again?
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by JoshTim: 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
senatorbayor:

The question should be
In Yoruba land
Can a Lagos indigene be senator in Osun state or Ogun state or Kogi state as the case of Faleke in Lagos

How is it possible for an indigene of Ogun to be senator in Lagos state but a Lagos indigene can't be senator in Ogun state

The answer means Lagos is cosmopolitan
Just as we have IRETI Doyle as FCT senator but a gwari woman can't be senator in Osun state

Senator adéọlá was a senator under Lagos before he moved to ogun to contest again and he won.

So show me anyone in the whole of east
Re: Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics by KanwuliaExtra: 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
OMO ?
See STRUCTURE LOADING. . . .

Now! THIS IS HOW YOU WIN BIAFRA WARS!

Not like making noise like Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa!

GOOOOOOOOO LABOUR PARTY!!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Nigeria Water Project / Boko Haram: Governor Muazu Called Nothern Leaders Hypocrites / Ekiti Governorship Aspirant, Bamidele, Dumps Ruling APC and Why Berem Should Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.