Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,080 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Benefits of ginger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits of ginger (3331 Views)

How To Use Ginger, Honey And Onion To Improve Performance In Bed / How To Use Ginger, Honey And Onion To Improve Performance In Bed (A Must Read) / Video: Another Ghanaian Online Prostitute “ginger Caramel” Goes Naked For You Fo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits of ginger by Ammmy: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
K

1 Like

Re: Benefits of ginger by Timibraun0010: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Were you not making and paying for your hair before you met him?
Cos he's rich, he should automatically inherit your bills .
You can't decide the opinion of people you want here. You need Simps who will validate your smelly mentality that he's stingy. You've presented yourself as a liability and he doesn't want that. It's a smelly habit to ask for money for hair, cream and soaps from a guy.

You didn't even ask for money to help your business but hair. He will dump you soon my dear. Expect that

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benefits of ginger by Medianna(f): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is hilarious,
How is someone who spends on a date stingy.
No body wants a liability. Being a responsibility is better.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benefits of ginger by Fahvvy: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
"No matter what you've done for a woman in the past, the moment you don't do what she wants now, in her dictionary you've not done anything for her"

If this isn't proof of the validity of the above statement, then I wonder what else is undecided...

He spends that much on a date and yet you still have the nerves to call him stingy?

Make I no talk too much...
The female above me have said it all...
No one wants a liability undecided...

Please break up with him eh undecided...
Your absence in that guys life will be the greatest deliverance ever undecided...

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benefits of ginger by Ammmy: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Fahvvy:
"No matter what you've done for a woman in the past, the moment you don't do what she wants now, in her dictionary you've not done anything for her"

If this isn't proof of the validity of the above statement, then I wonder what else is undecided...

He spends that much on a date and yet you still have the nerves to call him stingy?

Make I no talk too much...
The female above me have said it all...
No one wants a liability undecided...

Please break up with him eh undecided...
Your absence in that guys life will be the greatest deliverance ever undecided...
please I said I don't want opinion of alpha males
Re: Benefits of ginger by H0didon(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
You just want people to support you, all your feminist geng grin. If someone says the truth, that person is an Alpha male to you abi? Why didn't you call the lady up there an Alpha male?? You ain't serious.

Men are getting wiser. He spends but doesn't spend unnecessarily, that's what you should have said, simple!!!. Most of you ladies have nothing to offer, only to drain your partners dazzol cool. He isn't your father, neither is he your husband, until then F*ckoff!!! tongue.

Some of you ladies love begging all in the name of "Dating". Very bad!!!
The man has been spending but because he didn't answer just one of your request, he's now stingy. I pity SIMPle man who foolishly try to please a lady undecided.

As Our Ancestors would say "Women are only loyal to their feelings, not to men's sacrifices".

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benefits of ginger by Johnholt909: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ammmy:
I'm dating this guy who's very rich but he doesn't give me money. We do hang out and he can spend up to 50k straight up on drinks and stuffs but to give me money is a problem. He expects me to pay for my hair with my money, shop and get my needs myself. He likes me paying my bills. Time spent with him is very awesome. I love him so much but this stingy side of him wants to make me quit the relationship. I hardly demand money from my man but recently I asked him for money to make my hair and he said he doesn't have. I'm very confused. Should I quit?

NOTE: please I don't need opinion of alpha males. I need sincere and genuine opinions
lol. Wrapped in a guy? Drama, drama, drama.
Re: Benefits of ginger by akube34: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ammmy:
I'm dating this guy who's very rich but he doesn't give me money. We do hang out and he can spend up to 50k straight up on drinks and stuffs but to give me money is a problem. He expects me to pay for my hair with my money, shop and get my needs myself. He likes me paying my bills. Time spent with him is very awesome. I love him so much but this stingy side of him wants to make me quit the relationship. I hardly demand money from my man but recently I asked him for money to make my hair and he said he doesn't have. I'm very confused. Should I quit?

NOTE: please I don't need opinion of alpha males. I need sincere and genuine opinions
quit because he no Dey giv u money? But is he your father?
Re: Benefits of ginger by immortalcrown(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Open a bar, let him be your customer so you can indirectly get the money from him by making profit from his patronage since he uses 50k to buy you drinks.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits of ginger by akube34: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Timibraun0010:
Cos he's rich, he should automatically inherit your bills
good question. Was she not making hair before the guy

5 Likes

Re: Benefits of ginger by Cutehector(m): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Entitled mofo

6 Likes

Re: Benefits of ginger by Yhemzie(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ammmy:

Sis, your partner isn't stingy, just trying to let you be responsible for yourself.
Most rich guys hardly spend for their partners at the initial stage of relationship, they don't spend to impress like the broke guys and exactly why broke guys keep wallowing in their brokeness. All they want is a lady that could be responsible for herself atleast and be productive. Tell him you have a business plan that will cost you 1M naira to execute and you already have 700k with you, I can bet you, he will to hesitate to support you with the remaining 300k. Then you know is not stingy.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benefits of ginger by Bimbilla(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ammmy:

Some of the big men their money is meant for spending but not to give out to someone

3 Likes

Re: Benefits of ginger by Getrich47(m): 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yhemzie:

Sis, your partner isn't stingy, just trying to let you be responsible for yourself.
Most rich guys hardly spend for their partners at the initial stage of relationship, they don't spend to impress like the broke guys and exactly why broke guys keep wallowing in their brokeness. All they want is a lady that could be responsible for herself atleast and be productive. Tell him you have a business plan that will cost you 1M naira to execute and you already have 700k with you, I can bet you, he will to hesitate to support you with the remaining 300k. Then you know is not stingy.

End of discussion

2 Likes

Re: Benefits of ginger by Sukkyy2010: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
akube34:
good question. Was she not making hair before the guy
which hair?, See %85 ladies could not afford their basic needs, they always find someone ( men) to lean on someone who will take care of their bills. Most of them can't afford no shit. If you see a good looking lady with a stunning look in a elegant outfit, stunning hairstyles down to nails, there is %90 percent probability that the whole stuff she put on was at the expense of a man or a guy she's dating. That gender are too dependable by nature.

4 Likes

Re: Benefits of ginger by Streetmovement(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Tea or coffee grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Benefits of ginger by shantti(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
God please help me to raise independent daughters, not ladies that would have to offer their vaginas before they can pay their rent. Amen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benefits of ginger by Holybaddo: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
You don't need advice from Alphas

On my way out 🚶🚶🚶

1 Like

Re: Benefits of ginger by lilbarracuda(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yes quit!

Date your fellow female and ask her for money to make your hair. It's not his place or responsibility to give you Money.

4 Likes

Re: Benefits of ginger by woginid967: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ammmy:

Sis can you cheat? If i offer you as little as 100k monthly can you be a side chick to me?

Being with a man who doesn't spend on you means he doesn't adore you and he is not scared of loosing you.

So send me a WhatsApp message let me give you a better treatment simple.

I hate when men dont take care of their women then complain later about how they're treated.

Stop wasting your time, body and emotions on stinginess.
Re: Benefits of ginger by Ammmy: 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
lilbarracuda:
Yes quit!

Date your fellow female and ask her for money to make your hair. It's not his place or responsibility to give you Money.
will I Bleep my fellow female?
Re: Benefits of ginger by Ammmy: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
woginid967:

Sis can you cheat? If i offer you as little as 100k monthly can you be a side chick to me?

Being with a man who doesn't spend on you means he doesn't adore you and he is not scared of loosing you.

So send me a WhatsApp message let me give you a better treatment simple.

I hate when men dont take care of their women then complain later about how they're treated.

Stop wasting your time, body and emotions on stinginess.
Are you being sarcastic? You are right. A man that doesn't care about my hair doesn't value me. Despite the fact that I'm not the demanding type
Re: Benefits of ginger by woginid967: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ammmy:
Are you being sarcastic? You are right. A man that doesn't care about my hair doesn't value me. Despite the fact that I'm not the demanding type

Take a chance.... Because it will ruin you when you find out he's doing everything for another lady.

It's fair game
Re: Benefits of ginger by ebismarsblog(m): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Try find out if he spend for his family and neighbors first, to try and find out if it truelly stingy.

Some guys, dont spend on woman like dat especially on stuff not important

Try something like you want help on ur business and see he is going to help you or not.

Many of us are not si.mp again.
Only simp you can call for money for ear dat will take up d bill.
Re: Benefits of ginger by blackgold2018(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ammmy:

trust me.. you are not his real girlfriend. You are one of his side chicks
Re: Benefits of ginger by techWriter3: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
captioned mofo

Okay, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Benefits of ginger by Vyzz: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ammmy:

Please quit, that man's mental health matters

2 Likes

Re: Benefits of ginger by advanceDNA: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
immortalcrown:
Open a bar, let him be your customer so you can indirectly get the money from him by making profit from his patronage since he uses 50k to buy you drinks.

No let sense kii you oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Benefits of ginger by advanceDNA: 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ammmy:

...buy him a small gift madam..u will not die if you do..the man is already spending money dont be a total parasite...

u will see decent perfume like 20k from montaigne stores ... if he doesnt spend on u after then......it only means one thing... u are only one of his side chic meant for hanging out at lounges and bar........u are not worth spending on..

1 Like

Re: Benefits of ginger by freddie009(m): 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Something about men with money, they are very bold and blunt. Even after telling you he doesn't have money, you still go
nowhere because you know that as soon as you leave someone else is waiting to replace you.

Brothers in all you do make money

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benefits of ginger by emmaodet: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2023
freddie009:
Something about men with money, they are very bold and blunt. Even after telling you he doesn't have money, you still go
nowhere because you know that as soon as you leave someone else is waiting to replace you.

Brothers in all you do make money

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I endorse it.

It is true.
When I was still financially struggling, I see how my in-laws (SILs, MIL etc) always boast about their family members that married rich guys loudly, even the ladies talking about rich dudes they have met and all).
If there is one thing I noticed about women in general, it is that the love rich guys. I mean all ladies whether rich or struggling ladies.
They use these rich dudes to boast among themselves to feel better than the other.
So I always feel uncomfortable when I find myself within their discussion because I always feel invincible and kind of inferior.
As a matter of fact, they don’t even care if you are there. They don’t watch their tongues or conscious of their statements and discussions.
Then my finance gradually improved and I became very bold among them too and I always gently and quietly dose out TRP statements among them like - if a man is financially stable, I don’t see any reason why he should marry. It is an unnecessary headache.
I notice they all always feel uncomfortable with my statements.
Sometimes they will put up strong arguments against my statement like it is because I don’t Love the person blah blah blah and then I reply them that who Love help?
A Love that can’t pay bills, build house, buy car for me not get me job. As a matter of fact, the place have gotten to in this Life, Love has no impact on it because no woman wan date me when I Dey struggle.
So they will all keep quiet and I noticed they have been watch what they say around me of recent.
My MiL even said at a point that I am a very self-centered person and I agreed with her.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benefits of ginger by emmaodet: 12:42am On Mar 05, 2023
Timibraun0010:
Cos he's rich, he should automatically inherit your bills .
You can't decide the opinion of people you want here. You need Simps who will validate your smelly mentality that he's stingy. You've presented yourself as a liability and he doesn't want that. It's a smelly habit to ask for money for hair, cream and soaps from a guy.

You didn't even ask for money to help your business but hair. He will dump you soon my dear. Expect that

grin

I don’t even know what broke ladies look for in relationships.
For God sake, what you need is a job and not relationship.
This is misplacement of priorities

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Can U Do This? / My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl / I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.