Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This (3323 Views)

I Cant Believe My Eyes Take A Look At This (photo) / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by marvellous2222: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2023
Can a man be this wicked to the wife of his youth? 😭

I am a legally married woman with no child and My marriage is 15 years. I reside in Lagos.

I am not the type of woman that monitors or interfere in my husband business or his staffs. Though I know some of the staffs but not much closeness.

7 years ago 4 youths corps served at my husband office but one lady among the 4 corps member was later retained and employed as a secretary to the director who is my husband.

Though my husband told me when his secretary wanted to do her wedding at Port Harcourt 4 years ago. I didn't go but being my husband staff, he went with some of his friends. Less than a year after the wedding the Secretary gave birth to twins. I even went to visit her at home in gbagada, Lagos with gifts for the new babies then. When I asked for her husband I was told he is out of the country. I never knew I was being fooled.

December 22, last year, the Secretary gave birth to another baby in a private hospital where my immediate sister got employed less than 3 months as an accountant. It was my sister that witnessed everything and told me.

The lady I thought is just a secretary is my husband-wife. The wedding the Secretary did in port Harcourt then was between her and my husband. The twins she gave birth to then and the new baby she just put to birth are my husband children. The house I went to visit her in gbagada was bought to her by my husband with a saloon car.

My husband didn't deny it when I confronted him. Even his parents and siblings all knew about it. I didn't know I was in darkness for years.

I am still in the shock because all is still like a dream to me. I asked him of my offensee to have punished me that way but he said I did nothing wrong.

Since the day the whole secret was exposed I have been mentally sick and disturbed.
What should I do? pls admin approve some men can be extremely wicked.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by DEXTROVERT: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Sorry
No
Vex

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by Padipadi(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2023
Marvellous2222, even though ya story is a fabricated or copy and paste one, it's sweet. We ll manage it. In such situation, the woman should weigh are options. If she still find joy in the man make she stay there hoping she sef go born later. If she no get joy, make she port away.
No time to waste time.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by Resetinc: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2023
Madam, count your blessings!!

From your story it’s obvious your childlessness is your fault.. it’s not a crime in our land to have a second wife and father a child/children.
Traditionally, that second wife is also your wife because you were in the family before her..
So, welcome your co-wife and your step children with open arms if you’re a good woman ..
Na entitlement mentality and inheritance battle dey always make una jealous of a second wife, not that you really give a fvcck about the man’s welfare … Abeg chill

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by thesicilian: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Would have been nice if you told us why you are not able to have a child for 15years. Or are you one of those "forget about my past" type of girls?
Anyways you have no remaining moves left, you have been checkmated.
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by deewhydoski(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2023
I have read this story before on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2023
marvellous2222:

I am a legally married woman with no child and My marriage is 15 years. I reside in Lagos.

I am not the type of woman that monitors or interfere in my husband business or his staffs. Though I know some of the staffs but not much closeness.

7 years ago 4 youths corps served at my husband office but one lady among the 4 corps member was later retained and employed as a secretary to the director who is my husband.

Though my husband told me when his secretary wanted to do her wedding at Port Harcourt 4 years ago. I didn't go but being my husband staff, he went with some of his friends. Less than a year after the wedding the Secretary gave birth to twins. I even went to visit her at home in gbagada, Lagos with gifts for the new babies then. When I asked for her husband I was told he is out of the country. I never knew I was being fooled.

December 22, last year, the Secretary gave birth to another baby in a private hospital where my immediate sister got employed less than 3 months as an accountant. It was my sister that witnessed everything and told me.

The lady I thought is just a secretary is my husband-wife. The wedding the Secretary did in port Harcourt then was between her and my husband. The twins she gave birth to then and the new baby she just put to birth are my husband children. The house I went to visit her in gbagada was bought to her by my husband with a saloon car.

My husband didn't deny it when I confronted him. Even his parents and siblings all knew about it. I didn't know I was in darkness for years.

I am still in the shock because all is still like a dream to me. I asked him of my offensee to have punished me that way but he said I did nothing wrong.

Since the day the whole secret was exposed I have been mentally sick and disturbed.
Well I will ask you to resolve the matter, approve the said laidy... play a good role to bring the kids up, in no time God will bless you with your blood. Play a dignified role so the young lady can give u a 100% respect & accolade... u are the first wife, take charge of that role that even ur husband will prpgramme the young lady to give decisions to U. No pack out or mess tihnigs up, na u go lose last be that o!

IVF dey too, give a TRY!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by Wawelexy(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2023
marvellous2222:

The Cry Of An Evening News Paper... Written and produced by Marvelous222, directed by Nlfpmod, marketed and distributed by Seun Osewa films inc..

Staring;
Jeromestark (the redpill husband)
Annie (the evening news paper barren wife)
Chantinent (the slay queen babymama/second wife)
And others...

This movie will be available on the 24th of December 2023 on DVDs and across all cinema houses nationwide...

Watch out!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by Foodqueen(f): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2023
Repete

Copy and paste

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by Rexymania(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2023
What goes around comes around. Have you tried someone else to test your futility?
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by drmikeadams(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2023
marvellous2222:

Come make I give u belle..the pikin go give u joy no worry
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2023
You're still asking us what you should do Okay, go and babysit those babies while their mother goes to work.
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by lordnkem000(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2023
Just support your co wife now, it's clear u were the problem all along so the man was wise enough to seek plan b.. be a good woman and God can still bless u with ur own
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by almarthins(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2023
marvellous2222:

Nothing o!
Just accept it or quit the marriage.

As you didn't have any children
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2023
If this story is real my advice for the woman is to file for divorce. As long as u keep staying married to that man u`ll never regain ur mental health and happiness. But on the other hand i think girls of this generation shud use stories like this to advice themselves. Where i`m staying there`s this group of boys, between 5-7 in numbers that are into internet fraud nd are staying together in just two rooms with 3 teen girls that left their parent`s houses to cohabit with them. Tell me why those girls won`t keep getting pregnant and aborting the pregnancies, and tomorrow when they may have destroyed their wombs due to reckless abortion will want an innocent man to stay patient with them for yrs without a child. Every man won`t have Abraham`s patience abeg.
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by Karlifate: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2023
It seems Mr Seun Osewa is paying you for your fabricated stories.

In time past, you kept posting "your wife this...", "your wife that..."

Now, you're the wife. It seems your transgender surgery went well. cheesy

Ask Bobrisky for more tutorials.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by jeromestarks: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2023
marvellous2222:

You rejected good Men who wanted to date and marry you when you were younger and beautiful.
You push good men away because they're not handsome, they don't have cars, they don't use iphone. You chose this man who is now maltreating you. Why are you complaining?

You chose him out of all the millions of men who you rejected. Some you even called mugu. Some you saw as being stupid and you collected their money and led them on.

You chose your husband. You should be responsible for your choice.

May you suffer the consequences of the choice you made.
Blame yourself. Not the man because nobody chose him for you.

God gave you good men buy you turned them away. Leave with your choice.
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by Fahvvy: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2023
See the very nonchalant response of the male monikers above me undecided...

One says "stay and take care of your step children", the other one "blames her for infertility and even suggests that it's because of her past" undecided...

Whereas if it was the other way round... If it was the woman who went out to get pregnant by another man because her husband couldn't get pregnant ALL HELL WILL HE LET LOSE undecided...

These same men will be crying for her head and telling the man to send her back to her father's house immediately undecided...

What hypocrisy! undecided...

I understand that men and women are different and don't play by the same rules, however, this level of betrayal ought to be condemned undecided...

If you want to go outside and do sh.it like this, atleast be bold enough in your approachundecided... All this hide and seek nonsense is just so immature! undecided...

And to the woman who got married to a man knowing that he already had a wife, understand that you won't be the "last wife" undecided...

Same way oga carry you enter house even when he already had a wife, is the same way he will carry another one, even with you, so brace up for impact undecided...
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by motionarena: 11:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Just another cock and bull
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by Jeon(f): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sorry, that's why I don't blame pple that rebuke anything Marriage.

9 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by AcademicWriter: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
I have read this story before on nairaland..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by AskProf: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Padipadi:
Marvellous2222, even though ya story is a fabricated or copy and paste one, it's sweet. We ll manage it. In such situation, the woman should weigh are options. If she still find joy in the man make she stay there hoping she sef go born later. If she no get joy, make she port away.
No time to waste time.

Tell him.
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by livenija: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
marvellous2222:

copy n paste story, wetin u wan gain here, followers?
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by livenija: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
AcademicWriter:
I have read this story before on nairaland..
yhh op is a clout chaser

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by Farrason: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
marvellous2222:

To be honest.... I can not say I feel your pain it is he who wears the shoe knows where it really hurts. But then I would have told you to walk away and leave everything behind but then that's the easiest thing to do.

This is the time to hold God to his word in Exodus 23:26, be prayerful and truely happy for your husband that he has children of his blood and like Hannah, you too will bear him children of his blood. It will not be easy going through this but with God, your miracle will materialize. Stay strong, God is your strength.
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by zed7: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
This story keeps being recycled in every mediocre blog.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by andyanders: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Op, this a very old story that has been posted on this forum. Why bringing it here again?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by 9jaBloke: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
I've seen this movie. I just can't remember how it ended.
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by saysoo: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
Madam, am sorry for your pain but it is not wickedness. Pity the man, he loves ane respects you that is why you are still with him. But with what you stated, you guys are right. So why not IVF?. Did it not work?
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by Gadafii: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
I feel sorry for you, but it’s not out of wickedness, if this is true

Maybe he was trying to protect you or something, but you didn’t tell us why you didn’t have a child in a 15 year old marriage, what the causes are and what attempts you guys have made

If the man had made attempts to have children with you and it failed, obviously from your own end, then I don’t blame him much
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by Dexy4yah(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This by Freelancerr(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
No vex!!
On this case embrace polygamy 🫶

It's too late already, if you decide to leave your husband, other girls are ready to become second wives.

For years you have been in darkness because you didn't know who you married.

Why I keep advicing people to always read their partners chat on WhatsApp so you won't be kept in the dark for this long..

Anyone who is interested should text me.
My number is on my signature send me a message on whatsapp let me teach you how to read your partner WhatsApp messages before you marry him or her get their messages directly on your phone..

Everyone is free to text me.
But hold 1k sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Man In Belgium / 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You / LADIES : What Should Be The Best Punishment for Guys Who Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.