Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,512 members, 7,865,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? (2813 Views)

What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? / Have You Sinned If You Looked Lustfully At The Opposite Sex? / How Many Years Did Adam And Eve Live In Eden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

2 Chronicles 19:2

“ Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.”

Don’t you think you’re just showing off your adamic nature with this reply? Where does it say that you should insult people in this place? Are you not are of where the Bible says let your words be seasoned and never call people fool.

Stop defending yourself and take correction so you don’t end up dead like those you insult. Proverbs 15:10

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
OgaNightmare:
Give us the historical and archaeological evidence for this fairy tale.
I'll wait 🤗

Go and study human nature and read psychology. We don’t need to spoon feed adults. Every man must be able to think. Man means a thinking one, if you’re not thinking, then the life you have is wasted and you’re no different from a dog.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
anukulapo:

Q - Why did the table break?
A - ... The wood is weak

The table wasn't weak. Weakness is an excuse, not a reason 😏

The table broke bc the weight on the one who sat on it was more than what the table can carry, especially when he was told.

Come out of mental myopia pls.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 12:04am On Mar 06, 2023
OgaNightmare:

A grown-ass man like you believing in a Jewish fairy tale of a talking snake and a special fruit that makes you discover that you were naked all the while immediately after eating it.
And this is the 21st century, no be everybody you go drag enter your delusion

Have your heard about Sigmund Freud?
He’s the father of psychoanalysis. He doesn’t think shabbily like what you’re doing. He understands that dreams have to be interpreted.

Dreams and trance happen during REM sleep and they must be interpreted. What Moses saw, he did in a dream or a trance and it needs to be interpreted.

A snake has its meaning in dreams. It’s sad that despite being in the 21st century you’re yet to be aware of simple facts like this.

What have you been doing with your life? Im sure you’ve been jumping from one social media to another and reading bias articles about God. Start thinking dear friend.

Go and buy text books on psychology and anthropology and sociology and read them with the Bible. I can recommend a few for you but you have to promise me that you will read them.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:05am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

Don’t you think you’re just showing off your adamic nature with this reply?

Yes it does! And we all do. We already have good and evil in us.

But God Said, He Loveth Judgement (Psalm 37:28) so I am free to Judge.

Techobeys:

Where does it say that you should insult people in this place? Are you not are of where the Bible says let your words be seasoned and never call people fool.

The Lord called the devils in His day, "devils", "children of Satan", "vipers" and "hypocrites" and "thou fool".

Seasoned speech is for normal people and we have sharp revokes for devil's.

Techobeys:

Stop defending yourself and take correction so you don’t end up dead like those you insult. Proverbs 15:10

Funny you say "harsh discipline is for he who forsakes the way/correction is grievous to him who forsakes the way" yet you are complaining that I am harsh?

You are not serious at all.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 12:08am On Mar 06, 2023
MightySparrow:
I think, apart from the deception of Satan, the judgment of God on the concerned which snowballed to generateational burden and the fate of the earth Isaiah 24:19, the programme of redemption of mankind, the cleansing of heaven...... The issue of sin is shrouded in some mystery understood only by God and Satan. Adam and Eve were just puns in the hands of the God and Satan.

The way Bible discribes sin that Jesus would save his people from is thought provoking.

Genesis 4:7
[7]If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
Sin looks more of a force beyond human control and that man needs assistance to overcome.

Matthew 1:21
[21]And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

1 John 3:9
[9[b]]Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
.[/b]

It has taken God six thousand years, yet the problem of eating the fruit has not been fully resolved. Death, the last enemy is not conquered yet.

Summary:
1. The secret of the forbidden fruit is between God and Satan, Adam knew little about its outcome.

2. Why God was so bitter to have cursed Satan, man, and earth that become problem for his earthly creation.

Deception of Satan is a convenient lie. Adam was not deceived. Did the writer of Genesis or Morning mention anything like Satan? Why add to the books? Kindly read the Bible pls. It’ll do you great good.

I don’t think your belief is biblical, kindly take some time to know what the Bible says pls.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:09am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

This is great. I think that budda guy cannot think.

grin hahahaha grin

He is a devil so his thinking must be evilish and twisted and insane!
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:10am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

Deception of Satan is a convenient lie. Adam was not deceived. Kindly read the Bible pls. It’ll do you great good.

I don’t think your belief is biblical, kindly take some time to know what the Bible says pls.

That is another mad devil who says that Jesus Christ is a Roman fabrication. grin
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 12:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is another mad devil who says that Jesus Christ is a Roman fabrication. grin

Is it me you wrote this for? Shior, I don’t even have time to defend nonsense.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 12:14am On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes it does! And we all do. We already have good and evil in us.

But God Said, He Loveth Judgement (Psalm 37:28) so I am free to Judge.

The Lord called the devils in His day, "devils", "children of Satan", "vipers" and "hypocrites" and "thou fool".

Seasoned speech is for normal people and we have sharp revokes for devil's.

Funny you say "harsh discipline is for he who forsakes the way/correction is grievous to him who forsakes the way" yet you are complaining that I am harsh?

You are not serious at all.

Read Proverbs 15:10 again, continued reading it everyday till you get it.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:17am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

Read Proverbs 15:10 again, continued reading it everyday till you get it.

Now you are practicing witchcraft. The Bible is not 7 books of Moses!
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 12:19am On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you are practicing witchcraft. The Bible is not 7 books of Moses!

Have your stopped reading it? Don’t stop pls don’t let the book depart from you. Keep reading that verse till you get what it says so you can behave yourself in the good manner
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Banilla: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are obnoxious. You are so venomous... So completely unlike Christ and therefore unchristian... I'm sure your hatred for the children God himself lovingly created has dried your body fat. You must be a gaunt miserable man. You think doing this would get you to heaven? Was Jesus not compassionate and merciful? Did he not teach his followers to tolerate, respect and forgive? Well, the devil knows his own.

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Banilla: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

He’s the father of psychoanalysis. He doesn’t think shabbily like what you’re doing. He understands that dreams have to be interpreted.

Dreams and trance happen during REM sleep and they must be interpreted. What Moses saw, he did in a dream or a trance and it needs to be interpreted.

A snake has its meaning in dreams. It’s sad that despite being in the 21st century you’re yet to be aware of simple facts like this.

What have you been doing with your life? Im sure you’ve been jumping from one social media to another and reading bias articles about God. Start thinking dear friend.

Go and buy text books on psychology and anthropology and sociology and read them with the Bible. I can recommend a few for you but you have to promise me that you will read them.
I'll correct you.

Depending on who's dreaming, a snake may mean evil or it may mean good... It doesn't mean one thing. We are all different. I believe Owls symbolise wisdom and good luck. Others associate them with witchcraft.

Who's wrong? No one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 1:04am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
I'll correct you.

Depending on who's dreaming, a snake may mean evil or it may mean good... It doesn't mean one thing. We are all different. I believe Owls symbolise wisdom and good luck. Others associate them with witchcraft.

Who's wrong? No one.

“I’ll correct you” where’s the correction? Giving your own opinion to support what already said is not a correction. Correction is to say my information was false and you know the right one.

Also, people associating owls with certain things doesn’t make it the truth. People have taken time to study things and you expect us to throw their knowledge away over some nonsensical beliefs that people establish for themselves?

Life goes beyond beliefs and bias. Something has to be consistent and must correlate before it can be established as a general human attribute.

For us to establish anything, we have to take a careful study and not just follow what people belief.

So pardon me if I choose sigmund Freud’s point of view over yours. And do you even know what snake specify in dreams?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 1:25am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:
Adam and Eve didn’t immediately cease to live when they ate of the tree, but they did lack awareness or become unconscious.

You either know not what you say or you blatantly lie, but let me provide you with the relevant text and let's see what you make of it.

When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

Now tell me if the bold does not mean they became more aware and more conscious than they were before.

Techobeys:
You’re most likely unaware of why you’re engaging this thread but I have psychoanalyzed you from the very first day I got on Nairaland and I know you’re ignorant of your own psychology.
I think you speak with your ass and you lie. You've only been here since January 02, 2023, and the truth is, this is the very first time you have come across me or read anything I have written here, unless you want to claim I am so important that you took the time to read all the 1103 pages of my posts on Nairaland so you can adequately psychoanalyse me.

From your responses, I doubt you've read a single page, but when you do bother to read anything I have written, kindly share or quote it with comment so I get notified you've read me instead of asking me to believe your baseless lies without providing any evidence.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by kkins25(m): 1:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See why you atheists are delusional fools!

No 5 year old can think up an excuse when he is caught in a crime. They stand silent or start crying.

grin.. Go to school sir. Children begin to lie as soon as they can speak. Right from 2-3
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 1:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

Is that your psychoanalysis level? You make me laugh. I bet you've never read a single book by Freud. You definitely have not read his successor, Jung, that's for sure.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 1:32am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
I'll correct you.

Who's wrong? No one.

As in, dreams are subject to the individual, as opposed to objective where a snake means the same thing always.

I tell you, it's very easy to identify those who exercise their brain and those who don't bother but think they know.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 1:34am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

Go and study human nature and read psychology.

Psychologically speaking, if you are told you will die if you read a book, are you being encouraged to learn or encouraged to remain ignorant if you believe and do not read?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 1:39am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:
This is great. I think that budda guy cannot think. I always avoided him bc of his shabby thinking.

Why do you then lie that you psychoanalysed the buda you claim you avoid?

Should you not research the subject of your psychoanalysis by asking questions of it, I wonder. Yet, here you are engaging for the very first time with the buda you claim to have psychoanalysed, lol, and jumped to conclusion having done next to no interrogation nor investigation of the subject of your psychoanalysis.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 1:45am On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:

You either know not what you say or you blatantly lie, but let me provide you with the relevant text and let's see what you make of it.

When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

Now tell me if the bold does not mean they became more aware and more conscious than they were before.

I think you speak with your ass and you lie. You've only been here since January 02, 2023, and the truth is, this is the very first time you have come across me or read anything I have written here, unless you want to claim I am so important that you took the time to read all the 1103 pages of my posts on Nairaland so you can adequately psychoanalyse me.

From your responses, I doubt you've read a single page, but when you do bother to read anything I have written, kindly share or quote it with comment so I get notified you've read me instead of asking me to believe your baseless lies without providing any evidence.

Just as God didn’t bother to tell Adam that he was lying, why should I waste my energy and time trying to prove you wrong about when I have engaged you?

Also, would you kindly think realistically instead of looking at the text myopically? Would you relate with it instead of thinking it’s something in the book? Nothing will impact your life unless you relate with it, we know this bc we’ve read many books and every writer encourages us to relate with their writing.

Humankind have discovered that there’s a part of the mind that humans are not conscious of and this part determine decisions. So basically humans don’t know what propels their own decision which means humans are unaware of their own thoughts. Our thoughts basically represent us so it’s same to say humans are unaware of their own self.

What do you think caused this? Now, do you think eating the fruit caused them to become more aware or less aware? Where did this unconsciousness of true self (buried in motives and wishes) come from?

Adam and Eve became aware of their unclothedness and not of the riches available to them in God. Their thinking pattern was shifted from important things to unnecessary things. This is death.

Lack of awareness is not like that person would not be conscious at all, they’ll just be conscious of nonsense. Are you aware that unclothedness means emptiness? And barrenness? So Adam became aware of this and he sought to fill himself instead of being aware of everything already provided.

It’s just like telling someone who’s been working all day that he’s done nothing, it’s bc he’s been doing nonsense all day. It’s not just being aware, it’s being aware of the right things. Being aware of the wrong things is the same as being unaware.

I hope this help you become aware?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 1:55am On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:

Why do you then lie that you psychoanalysed the buda you claim you avoid?

Should you not research the subject of your psychoanalysis by asking questions of it, I wonder. Yet, here you are engaging for the very first time with the buda you claim to have psychoanalysed, lol, and jumped to conclusion having done next to no interrogation nor investigation of the subject of your psychoanalysis.

This is exactly the same reason why I had to avoid you. You don’t think deeply, you speak (or write as the case may be) before you think.

My decision to avoid you was after I had engaged you and I constantly see your shabby thinking on many threads.

What more do I need for my psychoanalysis? Must I ring a bell before examining a person? This is why you have to be well behaved bc someone is always watching whether you know it or not.

I have psychoanalyzed you budda and there’s nothing fascinating inside of you, atleast not for me. Do you think you can avoid anything I post? Bc I would have not engaged you if you hadn’t jumped on this thread like you do in many, saying things beyond your level of understanding of the framework of life.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 2:03am On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:

Is that your psychoanalysis level? You make me laugh. I bet you've never read a single book by Freud. You definitely have not read his successor, Jung, that's for sure.

Anyone can go to internet and quickly read up something for a good comeback reply but if a person truly knows what they’re saying, it’ll show in the context of their statement.

Stop acting like a child and grow up pls.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 2:13am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:
Just as God didn’t bother to tell Adam that he was lying, why should I waste my energy and time trying to prove you wrong about when I have engaged you?
Yet, here you are, wasting your energy and time engaging with the buda that you claim not to want to waste your energy and time engaging.

Techobeys:
Also, would you kindly think realistically instead of looking at the text myopically? Would you relate with it instead of thinking it’s something in the book? Nothing will impact your life unless you relate with it, we know this bc we’ve read many books and every writer encourages us to relate with their writing.
If I hadn't engaged with the text, how do you think I could possibly identify the lie you have been told to believe?

Tell me, what sort of people would lie to you that you would die if you read a book? In the old days, they kept it in Latin so you could not possibly read it until some made it accessible to you in a language you can understand, yet here you are claiming knowledge kills.

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 2:14am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

Anyone can go to internet and quickly read up something for a good comeback reply but if a person truly knows what they’re saying, it’ll show in the context of their statement.

Stop acting like a child and grow up pls.

You do not have the capacity to identify what one truly knows, and you are far too lazy to do the work to find out.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 2:23am On Mar 06, 2023
Do me a favour. Continue to avoid buda. I will however not avoid you now that I am aware of your existence. I have added you to my list too so I can't fail to notice you.

Techobeys:

This is exactly the same reason why I had to avoid you. You don’t think deeply, you speak (or write as the case may be) before you think.

My decision to avoid you was after I had engaged you and I constantly see your shabby thinking on many threads.

What more do I need for my psychoanalysis? Must I ring a bell before examining a person? This is why you have to be well behaved bc someone is always watching whether you know it or not.

I have psychoanalyzed you budda and there’s nothing fascinating inside of you, atleast not for me. Do you think you can avoid anything I post? Bc I would have not engaged you if you hadn’t jumped on this thread like you do in many, saying things beyond your level of understanding of the framework of life.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 2:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Devilatum! Because every normal person understood that it did not say "you shall die immediately" but that we should look out for a thing called death.

Dliespeaker, living things die eventually, whether they eat a fruit or not is what you fail to comprehend. But I guess you read a book that was written by a god in heaven and not one written by human beings like you and I, so you must believe what you read in it and not use the brain in your head to comprehend what you read.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 3:12am On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:
Do me a favour. Continue to avoid buda. I will however not avoid you now that I am aware of your existence. I have added you to my list too so I can't fail to notice you.

I’m glad you’ve added me to your list. Hopefully my trade on here impacts you. That’s my prayer for you. Even thought I detest your kind of thinking, I still want the best for you and if you’ll gain from me then I thank God.

I hope to see you become a better person and able to think constructively and maturely
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 3:20am On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:

Yet, here you are, wasting your energy and time engaging with the buda that you claim not to want to waste your energy and time engaging.

If I hadn't engaged with the text, how do you think I could possibly identify the lie you have been told to believe?

Tell me, what sort of people would lie to you that you would die if you read a book? In the old days, they kept it in Latin so you could not possibly read it until some made it accessible to you in a language you can understand, yet here you are claiming knowledge kills.

Every rational and able minded entity know that certain knowledge kill. This is why everyone needs to guide their mind.

You don’t need to know everything, you just need to know the right things. Information is power, there are some information you’ll hear and you’ll become insane.

This happens. Maybe you’re naive to this but it happens. If you see certain things or hear certain things, you’ll go insane. Maybe not instantly but eventually, and sometimes it’s instant.

So knowledge can kill. But the right knowledge gives life. What they knew is nonsense and that’s why it resulted to death.

It’s sad you don’t know these things. Life is way deeper than Nairaland glory. I hope you can come to such realities someday.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 3:24am On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:

Dliespeaker, living things die eventually, whether they eat a fruit or not is what you fail to comprehend. But I guess you read a book that was written by a god in heaven and not one written by human beings like you and I, so you must believe what you read in it and not use the brain in your head to comprehend what you read.

This is another shabby thinking budda. Can you learn to think well pls?

Sleep and death don’t make sense. They’re illogical happening to life: we can only try to explain them bc they’re already happening but they go against reasoning.

I have a textbook written by renowned psychologists who also say this but here you are speaking without thinking again.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by MightySparrow: 3:47am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

Deception of Satan is a convenient lie. Adam was not deceived. Did the writer of Genesis or Morning mention anything like Satan? Why add to the books? Kindly read the Bible pls. It’ll do you great good.

Please explain more on what I have got wrong. This is a platform for learning. Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Africa's Wealthiest Pastors Are Nigerians. / Why Is Mary Crying? / Church Confirms Jim Iyke’s Deliverance From Evil Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.