Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,583 members, 7,861,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? (2775 Views)

What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? / Have You Sinned If You Looked Lustfully At The Opposite Sex? / How Many Years Did Adam And Eve Live In Eden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 3:55am On Mar 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

Please explain more on what I have got wrong. This is a platform for learning. Thanks so much.

This is the most humble thing I have ever seen in all the years I have been on Nairaland. Thank you for this opportunity.

Would you like a short reply you can continue to research on your own, or do you want me to make it in-depth?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by MightySparrow: 4:15am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

This is the most humble thing I have ever seen in all the years I have been on Nairaland. Thank you for this opportunity.

Would you like a short reply you can continue to research on your own, or do you want me to make it in-depth?

It is alright
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 4:17am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

Every rational and able minded entity know that certain knowledge kill.

I don't know where you get your own "rational and able minded entity" from that knows that "certain knowledge kills". The rational and able minded entities that I know will inform you that there is no knowledge whatsoever that has the capability to kill anyone or anything. They would also inform you that it is what you do with knowledge that determines if you die by its use or misuse. I guess that's why the Bible refers to the Fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, as opposed to just the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

That said, kindly give me an example of the "certain knowledge" that your own "rational and able minded entity" know kills.

Knowledge, is facts, information, and skills acquired through experience or education. It is the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 4:22am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

I’m glad you’ve added me to your list. Hopefully my trade on here impacts you. That’s my prayer for you. Even thought I detest your kind of thinking, I still want the best for you and if you’ll gain from me then I thank God.

I hope to see you become a better person and able to think constructively and maturely

Don't pray for me please. Use the brain in your head to reason with me instead, for that is how you will show that you are a better person.

And know that I do not detest you. If I detest you, I will be like those who speak in the tongues of men or of angels but do not have love, and I will thereby be only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 4:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

This is another shabby thinking budda. Can you learn to think well pls?

Sleep and death don’t make sense. They’re illogical happening to life: we can only try to explain them bc they’re already happening but they go against reasoning.

I have a textbook written by renowned psychologists who also say this but here you are speaking without thinking again.

We see people like you on here a lot. You arrive here thinking you know more than everyone else and we all should just shut up and listen to what you say, then you shoot your own foot by claiming simple things that everyone understands are illogical and don't make sense to you.

Now, if only you could humble yourself and let things that seem illogical to you be explained to you by those who have bothered to eat the fruits of knowledge so they themselves know. But no, that's not what your sort do. What you do is ask us to be knowledge deficient like you are, and when we refuse, you revert to insults and detestations.

Sorry Techobeys. buda does not do slave in some poxy garden.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 4:47am On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:

We see people like you on here a lot. You arrive here thinking you know more than everyone else and we all should just shut up and listen to what you say, then you shoot your own foot by claiming simple things that everyone understands are illogical and don't make sense to you.

Now, if only you could humble yourself and let things that seem illogical to you be explained to you by those who have bothered to eat the fruits of knowledge so they themselves know. But no, that's not what your sort do. What you do is ask us to be knowledge deficient like you are, and when we refuse, you revert to insults and detestations.

Sorry Techobeys. buda does not do slave in some poxy garden.

Shoot myself in the foot, how? Budda, are you ok? Do you need an evaluation? I could help you.

I’m telling you a fact that renowned psychologists know that sleep and death don’t make sense at all but here you are saying so many things.

What do you spend your life doing? Do you read textbooks or you just consume things spewed by logicians like yourself?

You claim to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. What a shame that is. It’s even more shameful that you don’t even know what that is. Hey are you fine at all?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 4:51am On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:

Don't pray for me please. Use the brain in your head to reason with me instead, for that is how you will show that you are a better person.

And know that I do no detest you. If I detest you, I will be like those who speak in the tongues of men or of angels but do not have love, and I will thereby be only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

Not a surprise bc even the devil masquerades as an angel.

Anyways can you look again into that reply? It appears you missed something. I did mention that I detest your kind of thinking. I detest shallow thinking. So don’t speak in defense, even God detest a carnal mind for its a shared hostility btw God and such mind.

I detest your mind too budda, it’s weak and nothing good comes from it. All it brings is thorn I hope you it doesn’t continue like this till you return to the ground.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 4:53am On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:

I don't know where you get your own "rational and able minded entity" from that knows that "certain knowledge kills". The rational and able minded entities that I know will inform you that there is no knowledge whatsoever that has the capability to kill anyone or anything. They would also inform you that it is what you do with knowledge that determines if you die by its use or misuse. I guess that's why the Bible refers to the Fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, as opposed to just the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

That said, kindly give me an example of the "certain knowledge" that your own "rational and able minded entity" know kills.

Knowledge, is facts, information, and skills acquired through experience or education. It is the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.

What’s all this? Are you ok budda? In fact ………….,
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 5:09am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:
I’m telling you a fact that renowned psychologists know that sleep and death don’t make sense at all but here you are saying so many things.

You are not telling me any "fact". You are just giving me the little information that you have, and it is not even knowledge, as in not based on any evidence. And if you had psychoanalysed buda as you claimed, you'd know that you don't just "tell" buda anything without backing up your telling with facts and evidence. But then, you don't seem to know what facts are, it seems, or you'd know facts involve data and evidence which can be tested.

What you are doing is the same as what you read in your Bible and call "fact". The relevant portion is below.

And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”

Eve used her senses to check the evidence for herself to see if the above was indeed a fact. And what she found was the "fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom and for opening eyes", and for freeing one from slavery in the Garden of Eden and making one self employed.

Any psychologists that claims that "sleep and death don’t make sense at all", is not worth knowing. A psychologist would know the sense sleep and death make, and if they don't know then perhaps they ought to try doing some science, as in ask and seek and knock with their heart and soul and mind and entire being until they make sense of sleep and death.

Now, if you wish to prove your point, provide buda with the name of your "renowned psychologist", and where they said sleep and death do not make sense to them so I, your peer here, can see it and review it with my own heart and soul and mind.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 5:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

Not a surprise bc even the devil masquerades as an angel.

Anyways can you look again into that reply? It appears you missed something. I did mention that I detest your kind of thinking. I detest shallow thinking. So don’t speak in defense, even God detest a carnal mind for its a shared hostility btw God and such mind.

I detest your mind too budda, it’s weak and nothing good comes from it. All it brings is thorn I hope you it doesn’t continue like this till you return to the ground.

Detest whatever you want to detest, that's your business. I would rather you remain on topic, but I can live comfortably with you detestation since your opinion of buda is irrelevant to buda.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 5:23am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:
What’s all this? Are you ok budda? In fact ………….,

budaatum:
kindly give me an example of the "certain knowledge" that your own "rational and able minded entity" know kills.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:48am On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:

Dliespeaker, living things die eventually, whether they eat a fruit or not is what you fail to comprehend...

Change of Post Devilatum de Foolishatum! No one said anything about living things, Idiot.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54am On Mar 06, 2023
kkins25:

grin.. Go to school sir. Children begin to lie as soon as they can speak. Right from 2-3

You are the one who needs go back to school and learn to read, for I did not say children can not lie, I said ,"No 5 year old can think up an excuse". So. you are talking rubbish.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
You are obnoxious. You are so venomous...

Thank you very much; Thank you very much, you honour me too much. grin. It's good to hear the evils cry. grin

Banilla:

So completely unlike Christ and therefore unchristian...

If you truly knew Christ you would have known that He hates evil people and that He did not speak destruction upon them because it was not time for their destruction.

So scream all you want, It is The Law
Prov. 11. [21] Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished

Banilla:

I'm sure your hatred for the children God himself lovingly created has dried your body fat. You must be a gaunt miserable man. You think doing this would get you to heaven?

grin The opposite is what I have. I eat fat and full and The Lord has been prospering me through these plagues as prophecied, and I am always full of joy until you devils start shitting in public. And o, how I wished God did not allow men to have their kings.

So, boy, you have No Thing!

Banilla:

Was Jesus not compassionate and merciful? Did he not teach his followers to tolerate, respect and forgive? Well, the devil knows his own.

Mercy and forgiveness is only given to those who qualify for it.

Respect is reciprocal.
Don't ever water down the gospel. If the truth offends, then let it offend. People have been living their whole lives in offense to God; let them be offended for a while.” John MacArthur.

If you knew Christ, you would have known that tolerance is not for devils.

2 Chronicles 19:2

“ Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.”

"Only a stupid fool will tolerate and allow a devil to be near him. "Anonymous.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:41am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

Have your stopped reading it? Don’t stop pls don’t let the book depart from you. Keep reading that verse till you get what it says so you can behave yourself in the good manner

I am immune to brainwashing and witchcraft. grin
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Banilla: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

“I’ll correct you” where’s the correction? Giving your own opinion to support what already said is not a correction. Correction is to say my information was false and you know the right one.

Also, people associating owls with certain things doesn’t make it the truth. People have taken time to study things and you expect us to throw their knowledge away over some nonsensical beliefs that people establish for themselves?

Life goes beyond beliefs and bias. Something has to be consistent and must correlate before it can be established as a general human attribute.

For us to establish anything, we have to take a careful study and not just follow what people belief.

So pardon me if I choose sigmund Freud’s point of view over yours. And do you even know what snake specify in dreams?
Maybe I misunderstood you...

My point is that people associate certain things with certain things... Doesn't mean sh**

Depending on your culture, snakes could represent good or bad... It's not constant. Just depends on the individual. A lot of people are scared of snakes, hence this belief they are bad. Dreams have meaning, not spiritual though. But you can't easy interpret a dream unless you really know the person. A snake in your dream might mean inner trouble, for me it might mean peace or something like that
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Banilla: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:

As in, dreams are subject to the individual, as opposed to objective where a snake means the same thing always.

I tell you, it's very easy to identify those who exercise their brain and those who don't bother but think they know.
This is the point I'm trying so hard to make... My mum sometimes want me to interpret her dreams. I use her person to do so (if you understand)... If she sees snakes, she feels threatened. So I ask what's bothering her. It's not the same for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by OgaNightmare(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

Go and study human nature and read psychology. We don’t need to spoon feed adults. Every man must be able to think. Man means a thinking one, if you’re not thinking, then the life you have is wasted and you’re no different from a dog.
See mumu
You claim to be a thinker and but coming here to argue on a fked up story that even the orthodox Jews don't even take it serious
Your words were out of context. Present historical and archaeological evidence for your stupid claim and you started ranting like a rabid dog.

Go format your brain abeg😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by OgaNightmare(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Techobeys:

Have your heard about Sigmund Freud?
He’s the father of psychoanalysis. He doesn’t think shabbily like what you’re doing. He understands that dreams have to be interpreted.

Dreams and trance happen during REM sleep and they must be interpreted. What Moses saw, he did in a dream or a trance and it needs to be interpreted.

A snake has its meaning in dreams. It’s sad that despite being in the 21st century you’re yet to be aware of simple facts like this.

What have you been doing with your life? Im sure you’ve been jumping from one social media to another and reading bias articles about God. Start thinking dear friend.

Go and buy text books on psychology and anthropology and sociology and read them with the Bible. I can recommend a few for you but you have to promise me that you will read them.
Nonsense
I took courses in Systematic Theology and Hermanuetics later switched to Textual Criticism of the New Testament.
Sorry I'm not one of those guys that read random articles from the internet.
I attend courses hosted by top notch scholars both fundamentalist and radicals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by OgaNightmare(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
dalass:

You are obviously a former Christian. Your signature shows that you wanna compete with king Solomon. Wasn't Solomon part of this Jewish fairy tale that you also believe in?

Many scientists, archeologists have the jewish fairy tales to thank for their many 'discoveries' and inventions.

Be careful about condemnation of the scriptures
Okay mma😂

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by OgaNightmare(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Not long ago, you were running around spreading JW doctrines. Now you are all about preaching 21st century. I wonder what is next on your delusion trail. undecided
You see why I don't like engaging people on NL?
Please show me were I was promoting JW doctrine? Just a screenshot will do, You can check all my activities on NL

I'm waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by kkins25(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the one who needs go back to school and learn to read, for I did not say children can not lie, I said ,"No 5 year old can think up an excuse". So. you are talking rubbish.
😂 😂 😂. Either the kids you've been aeound are below average IQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
OgaNightmare:

Nonsense
I took courses in Systematic Theology and Hermanuetics later switched to Textual Criticism of the New Testament.
Sorry I'm not one of those guys that read random articles from the internet.
I attend courses hosted by top notch scholars both fundamentalist and radicals.

Basically, you did not eat only bread, but ate all the words the gods are alleged to have written.

And it shows.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
kkins25:

😂 😂 😂. Either the kids you've been aeound are below average IQ.

O you are confessing that the 25 years old you hang with have the IQs of 5year Olds.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
This is the point I'm trying so hard to make... My mum sometimes want me to interpret her dreams. I use her person to do so (if you understand)... If she sees snakes, she feels threatened. So I ask what's bothering her. It's not the same for me.

I feel you. To those who read only one book, the snake deceived Eve, despite the fact that what it said turned out to be true to the point that she became aware she was naked and covered herself and freed herself from slavery and became self employed and went in to populate the entire earth, according to the book.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:

I feel you. To those who read only one book, the snake deceived Eve, despite the fact that what it said turned out to be true to the point that she became aware she was naked and covered herself and freed herself from slavery and became self employed and went in to populate the entire earth, according to the book.

It said they shall not die, and yet they did, so surely you are the serpent. Serpentum.

O Lord please come quickly and let all these serpents and devils be burnt forever and ever!
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It said they shall not die, and yet they did, so surely you are the serpent. Serpentum.

O Lord please come quickly and let all these serpents and devils be burnt forever and ever!

Dude, you are obviously brain dead already, so there really is no point acknowledging your existence further since breathing on you would not bring you back to life.

When your eyes do open, kindly let me know.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Banilla: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:

I think I'll create a thread about this. Maybe I'll mention you so you can tell me what you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:

Dude, you are obviously brain dead already, so there really is no point acknowledging your existence further since breathing on you would not bring you back to life.

When your eyes do open, kindly let me know.

Exactly what the serpent would have told female Adam if she had told him that he was a bastard that does not deserve to live and reported him to God for prompt destruction disposal.

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
I think I'll create a thread about this. Maybe I'll mention you so you can tell me what you think.

Please do and save me from the ignorants here.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
budaatum:

Please do and save me from the ignorants here.

Earthworms thinking if they cling together they may escape the torturous burn of salt
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are bound to be waiting a very very long time I bet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christainity Is A False Religion / Why Are Pastors Richer Than Muslim Clerics / Adeboye Floats 1000 Millionaires’ Club; Targets N1.7bn Fund !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.