Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? (2803 Views)

What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? / Have You Sinned If You Looked Lustfully At The Opposite Sex? / How Many Years Did Adam And Eve Live In Eden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 7:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

Yahweh could not sin, because he could not be disobedient to himself. But since sin is impossible for him, it is no more a mark of achievement for him to be free of sin than it is a mark of achievement for a rock to be unable to move. It's merely a matter of definition.

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by sonmvayina(m): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

Is disobedience also a human construct?

It is one of man's attributes
Given to him by The creator..
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

It is one of man's attributes
Given to him by The creator..

So God instilled disobedience into man then inspired people to write a book where he complained about human disobedience. It’s either that God is mad or you’re the mad one.

When you have a child will you likewise install disobedience into that child and go on to author a book where your majors narrative will be your child’s disobedience?

https://youtube.com/shorts/jf5yhYp8bqs?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

So God instilled disobedience into man then inspired people to write a book where he complained about human disobedience. It’s either that God is mad or you’re the mad one.

When you have a child will you likewise install disobedience into that child and go on to author a book where your majors narrative will be your child’s disobedience?

Did everything that is part of man come from Yahweh?
Did the devil or any other force create any part of man?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Maynman:

Yahweh could not sin, because he could not be disobedient to himself. But since sin is impossible for him, it is no more a mark of achievement for him to be free of sin than it is a mark of achievement for a rock to be unable to move. It's merely a matter of definition.

Do you think that’s your point is not so open? Have you thought that maybe Yahweh cannot sin because Yahweh also obeys his law and he takes it serious?

So then if Yahweh obeys his own laws then it’ll be sheer impunity for his creation to refuse to obey that law.

You see the way the prime minister of UK was charged by the same police that works for him, do you he’ll take it lightly for anyone who is going against law and order in the Uk?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Maynman:

I told you to ask yourself questions from now. You lost an opportunity for intelligent conversation yesterday. Go rest Mr. why are you so fixated on this thread. Go live a peaceful life where there’s no God or codes Ok?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

Do you think that’s your point is not so open? Have you thought that maybe Yahweh cannot sin because Yahweh also obeys his law and he takes it serious?

So then if Yahweh obeys his own laws then it’ll be sheer impunity for his creation to refuse to obey that law.

You see the way the prime minister of UK was charged by the same police that works for him, do you he’ll take it lightly for anyone who is going against law and order in the Uk?

If there’s a law that yahweh obeys, why then do we need yahweh?

Prime minister didn’t create any rule of law, he can only propose, a whole parliament did and prime minister is subjected to that law, is your god also same with prime minister?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

I told you to ask yourself questions from now. You lost an opportunity for intelligent conversation yesterday. Go rest Mr. why are you so fixated on this thread. Go live a peaceful life where there’s no God or codes Ok?

I told you to continue worshipping your Israelite god yahweh, you lost an opportunity to think for yourself when you started behaving like one without common sense yesterday.
Go and worship your idol.
I can be fixated on any thread i want, why don’t you pray to your yahweh to stop me?
Which of the gods are are you talking about? Allah or your favorite Israelite god, yahweh?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Maynman:

If there’s a law that yahweh obeys, why then do we need yahweh?

Prime minister didn’t create any rule of law, he can only propose, a whole parliament did and prime minister is subjected to that law, is your god also same with prime minister?

Ok you’re right !
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Maynman:

I told you to continue worshipping your Israelite god yahweh, you lost an opportunity to think for yourself when you started behaving like one without common sense yesterday.
Go and worship your idol.
I can be fixated on any thread i want, why don’t you pray to your yahweh to stop me?
Which of the gods are are you talking about? Allah or your favorite Israelite god, yahweh?

Ok you’re right
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

Ok you’re right !

Who created man desires?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

Ok you’re right

Who gave man his evil nature and weaknesses?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Maynman:

Who gave man his evil nature and weaknesses?

Ask yourself sir. Why are you asking the person you claim not to have common sense. Where do you expect him to get the common sense to answer you?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2023
Maynman:

Who created man desires?

Ask this guy here
https://chat.openai.com/chat
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

Ask yourself sir. Why are you asking the person you claim not to have common sense. Where do you expect him to get the common sense to answer you?

I want the person him to see how dumb he and his Israelite deity are.

Who intended for men to have two hands, the devil?
Who intended for man to have weaknesses and an evil nature, the devil?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

Ask this guy here

Have you ever seen the birds killing fish in the sea? Who put it into that bird to fang and kill that flying fish?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2023
Maynman:

Have you ever seen the birds killing fish in the sea? Who put it into that bird to fang and kill that flying fish?

This guy discussed it on his algorithm
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

This guy discussed it on his algorithm

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Maynman:

I want the person him to see how dumb he and his Israelite deity are.

When you sleep at night, ask yourself this question.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

When you sleep at night, ask yourself this question.

You are the deity worshipper. Pray and ask israelite god, yahweh.

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by sonmvayina(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

Noo..

You are just plain dumb...

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

Noo..

You are just plain dumb...

No? really? Ok explain yourself
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

Glad someone else has told you how Dumb you sound bwahahahahahahah

Comparing humans giving birth to a deity that claims omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscience.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

And hope you know that yahweh is not same with olorun.
Yoruba mythology even makes more sense than the jewish mythology you base your life on, it was obatala that created humans.
And because obatala isn’t perfect he created imperfect human beings.
A creation is a reflection of the creator.

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by sonmvayina(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

God created man isn't it?

He gave man ability to choose..so what are we expected to choose from?

He created every thing in two's....
Light and darkness
Hot and cold
Up and down
Long and short
Good and evil
Life and death..

He place them in front of us....

You are saying if I choose 1 out of the other, it is a sin?

Is there anywhere God ever said so..

If I can choose between lying down or standing up, you are insinuating that if I choose lying down it is a sin?

Can't you see your mistake..?

That's why I said sin is a human construct....

Whatever we can do....was given to us by God.

But not everything is profitable. That is where wisdom comes in...
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

God created man isn't it?

He gave man ability to choose..so what are we expected to choose from?

He created every thing in two's....
Light and darkness
Hot and cold
Up and down
Long and short
Good and evil
Life and death..

He place them in front of us....

You are saying if I choose 1 out of the other, it is a sin?

Is there anywhere God ever said so..

If I can choose between lying down or standing up, you are insinuating that if I choose lying down it is a sin?

Can't you see your mistake..?

That's why I said sin is a human construct....

Whatever we can do....was given to us by God.

But not everything is profitable. That is where wisdom comes in...

Thank for your quite well arranged reply.

However, it’s important to know that there are certain flaws in your argument.

For example, if there’s fire in front of a child. Not that you made that fire for the child to burn its hand but you made that fire to cook and you command the child not to touch the fire.

Does it necessary mean that you have present the child with the opportunity to burn itself?

You see when God made Adam, he presented facts to life to him and presented facts to death to him. If he lives this way he’ll have life but if he decides to live contrary, death is sure.

That’s different from cold and hot bc both cold and hot are good. Evil is different from the examples you’re making. Long and short etc, these are just mundane experience that has nothing to do with what God says.

Have you ever thought that Adam is wrong? Why can’t you see this? Do you think that you’re defending your adamic self and maybe if you have to think critically to realise that Adam is the culprit then it’ll mean that you’re exposing that nature of Adam in you?

Have you thought about this possibility?

Can I have faith by hearing the word of God? #biblestudy
https://youtube.com/shorts/E65-msM13YI?feature=share
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

For example, if there’s fire in front of a child. Not that you made that fire for the child to burn its hand but you made that fire to cook and you command the child not to touch the fire.

Does it necessary mean that you have present the child with the opportunity to burn itself?
Did the father child know that the child will burn his hand YET still put him in front of fire?
Did God know that adam would disobey YET still put him in that situation?
What a sadistic omniscience god you serve.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Maynman:

Did the father child know that the child will burn his hand YET still put him in front of fire?
Did God know that adam would disobey YET still put him in that situation?
What a sadistic omniscience god you serve.

Each time I see your text, I see so much hate, I see pain. All I can only do is pray for you to get healed. You can’t be of good service to yourself and humankind with all this hurt. Why not let go and see a broader view of life. I know it’s difficult to let go, I know it’s difficult to lose the pride you’ve gained for calling yourself an atheist or whatever, I know you think you’re cool and probably better than others but believe me, anyone, even a well trained psychologist will see so much hurt just by reading your text.

Let me walk you through another reality of life dear friend. I hate to see young men suffering and hurting. Bc it does show. It shows in your address of other people, it shows in the way you text and articulate your comment. I’m really sorry you’re hurting. I wish I can help you but I know God will visit you someone.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

Each time I see your text, I see so much hate, I see pain. All I can only do is pray for you to get healed. You can’t be of good service to yourself and humankind with all this hurt. Why not let go and see a broader view of life. I know it’s difficult to let go, I know it’s difficult to lose the pride you’ve gained for calling yourself an atheist or whatever, I know you think you’re cool and probably better than others but believe me, anyone, even a well trained psychologist will see so much hurt just by reading your text.

Let me walk you through another reality of life dear friend. I hate to see young men suffering and hurting. Bc it does show. It shows in your address of other people, it shows in the way you text and articulate your comment. I’m really sorry you’re hurting. I wish I can help you but I know God will visit you someone.

You see the reflection of what you are, Theist.
A frustrated indoctrinated brainwashed sadistic yahweh worshipper that base his life on a collection of books he ignorantly calls “bible.

Theist, You can’t take it that you’ve lived a LIE ALL your life, all what you have are beliefs you read in a forged book and you’ve been indoctrinated not to have knowledge on the books you base your life on.
I’ll also be angry and defensive if my fragile beliefs is been busted, but the truth is you are living a LIE.

Even the “god” you call day and night, you don’t know the origin of the word, like a typical believer you just call it because you’ve been indoctrinated from birth to say it. “God” is an English word, was Old Testament or New Testament written in English? Before they were translated to English, what was “God” use for? Where did “god” come from?

You live a miserable life, it shows all over you, theist.
I’m sure a psychologist will tell you to “know” a book and not to blindly “believe” a book, books are meant to be known, a psychologist will ask you why you condemned yourself from birth and you need a jewish man to come save you.
I’m not sorry you are living a LIE, that’s the consequences of calling yourself a BELIEVER, ask any psychologist which kind of people are called “believers”.

Over 100 people die of malaria DAILY in Nigeria alone, let your israelite deity visit them first.

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
I wanted to ask techobeys, why is it that when it comes to your favorite deity that google, Wikipedia and world history suddenly becomes site of propaganda, is it not that you are living in denial and can’t accept the Truth about your “beliefs” you’ve been indoctrinated from birth?

Theist, Are they also doing propaganda against allah, brahma, zeus and odin, or just Israelite god, yahweh?

https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/#:~:text=Yahweh%20is%20the%20name%20of,have%20revealed%20to%20his%20people.

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Techobeys:

If I tell you that you’re sounding irresponsible and unreasonable, it’s the truth. When a man starts asking question like: did I ask for two legs, why did god make the woman and so on, they’re being unreasonable.

Actually, "When a man (or woman) starts asking question" they are using the brain in their head. It is after all what Christ taught. “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Or do you think he was talking about a loaf of bread?

Do know that a thing is not "the truth" because you say it is, and thinking it is just shows your own lack of maturity. People with useful brains will ask you for evidence for your assertion, and if you show none and just ask to be believed we'd understand your own limitations.

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by sonmvayina(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2023
Techobeys:

1.Does it necessary mean that you have present the child with the opportunity to burn itself?

2.You see when God made Adam, he presented facts to life to him and presented facts to death to him. If he lives this way he’ll have life but if he decides to live contrary, death is sure.

That’s different from cold and hot bc both cold and hot are good. Evil is different from the examples you’re making. Long and short etc, these are just mundane experience that has nothing to do with what God says.

3.Have you ever thought that Adam is wrong? Why can’t you see this? Do you think that you’re defending your adamic self and maybe if you have to think critically to realise that Adam is the culprit then it’ll mean that you’re exposing that nature of Adam in you?

4.Have you thought about this possibility?

Can I have faith by hearing the word of God? #biblestudy
https://youtube.com/shorts/E65-msM13YI?feature=share

1.The long and short answer is yes...

2. Like I explained, God created everything in two's....it is left for us to choose..

3.Adam is not wrong, the choose he made is one of the choices created by God...To eat it or not eat it..He choose to eat it and man lost the chance of eternal life on earth..

4. Adams nature was created by God...except you are telling me God made a mistake. Then we can start that conversation..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Suicide A Sin? / Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) / Yet They Blame God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.