Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? (2818 Views)

What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? / Have You Sinned If You Looked Lustfully At The Opposite Sex? / How Many Years Did Adam And Eve Live In Eden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2023
sonmvayina:

1.The long and short answer is yes...

2. Like I explained, God created everything in two's....it is left for us to choose..

3.Adam is not wrong, the choose he made is one of the choices created by God...To eat it or not eat it..He choose to eat it and man lost the chance of eternal life on earth..

4. Adams nature was created by God...except you are telling me God made a mistake. Then we can start that conversation..

The nature God created is good and can grow into perfection. What Adam chose to become is his own creation.

If someone gives you a million naira and tell you how to invest it to multiply it and warns you not to spend it aimlessly so you don’t ended up poor and die.

Did the person provide you with the option to become poor and die? Would that be a reasonable line of thought? Can you say that to any reasonable human being?
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by sonmvayina(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Techobeys:

The nature God created is good and can grow into perfection. What Adam chose to become is his own creation.

If someone gives you a million naira and tell you how to invest it to multiply it and warns you not to spend it aimlessly so you don’t ended up poor and die.

Did the person provide you with the option to become poor and die? Would that be a reasonable line of thought? Can you say that to any reasonable human being?

You are still not getting it..

God created everything..both good and evil.

Everything is for a purpose...

Understand that and you will grasp everything..
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
sonmvayina:

You are still not getting it..

God created everything..both good and evil.

Everything is for a purpose...

Understand that and you will grasp everything..

You’re the one not getting it dear friend. God created everything good, evil is of man’s making.

Did you see anywhere in the Genesis where the bible said God created evil? Evil occurs when men do things outside the good things God has created. I really don’t know the reason behind your philosophy but I know it’s not progressive.

I asked you if I give you 1million and tell you how to spend it to multiply it so you can grow into multimillionaire, and I also warned you not to squander the money so you don’t become poor and die. Does that mean that I presented you with opportunity to die? Why can’t you answer this simple question, is it bc it sinks your logic?

Your premises are not well thought dear friend and it’s becoming somewhat circular. You keep claiming I do not understand but what’s there to understand in a circular argument?

Try to answer the question I posted about me giving you a million, if you do then compare that to the situation in question. Thank you. I’ll be waiting for a different line of thought from you.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
So your god lied when be said he created all things, so he didn’t create all things lol.

Isiah 45:7.

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by sonmvayina(m): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Techobeys:

You’re the one not getting it dear friend. God created everything good, evil is of man’s making.

Did you see anywhere in the Genesis where the bible said God created evil? Evil occurs when men do things outside the good things God has created. I really don’t know the reason behind your philosophy but I know it’s not progressive.

I asked you if I give you 1million and tell you how to spend it to multiply it so you can grow into multimillionaire, and I also warned you not to squander the money so you don’t become poor and die. Does that mean that I presented you with opportunity to die? Why can’t you answer this simple question, is it bc it sinks your logic?

Your premises are not well thought dear friend and it’s becoming somewhat circular. You keep claiming I do not understand but what’s there to understand in a circular argument?

Try to answer the question I posted about me giving you a million, if you do then compare that to the situation in question. Thank you. I’ll be waiting for a different line of thought from you.

My dear...God created everything..

Both the choices man makes and the ones he did not....

Both good and evil.

Light and darkness..

You just still don't understand anything..

Just believe what I just said above..

It will free you from ignorance..
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
sonmvayina:

My dear...God created everything..

Both the choices man makes and the ones he did not....

Both good and evil.

Light and darkness..

You just still don't understand anything..

Just believe what I just said above..

It will free you from ignorance..

“Just believe what I said” do you have a voodoo power or something? So you think you can make me believe your faulty, lopsided and not well thought argument? This is witchcraft dear friend, wanting people to just believe nonsense is witchcraft.

You know that your argument is unreasonable but you can’t accept this so you want me to just believe. Do you have that freedom from just believing your illogical argument?

Many people on this Nairaland need psych evaluation. I have watched as many people think awkwardly and they’re not honest with themselves to accept that their thinking need broadening.

This is sad!
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Techobeys:

Just believe what I said” do you have a voodoo power or something? So you think you can make me believe you faulty lopsided and not well thought argument? This is witchcraft dear friend.

You know that your argument is unreasonable but you can’t accept this so you want me to just believe. Do you have that freedom from just believing your illogical argument?

Many people on this Nairaland need psych evaluation. I have watched as many people just think awkwardly and they’re not honest with themselves to accept that their thinking need broadening.

This is sad!

Can you imagine, lol. Yet that is what we read God told Adam to do, and what most believers are telling us all to do here, "just believe what we told you what you read means", instead of use your brain.

That's why they can redefine "you will surely die" to mean, 800 years later, I guess, without realising they are "thinking awkwardly and they’re not honest with themselves to accept that their thinking need broadening".

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
budaatum:

Can you imagine, lol. Yet that is what we read God told Adam to do, and what most believers are telling us all to do here, "just believe what we told you what you read means", instead of use your brain.

That's why they can redefine "you will surely die" to mean, 800 years later, I guess, without realising they are "thinking awkwardly and they’re not honest with themselves to accept that their thinking need broadening".

Budda get away jo. When people are talking, you’re not supposed be joining. Shebi you’ve eaten of tree of knowledge of good and evil. Why then are you talking with those who haven’t?

Pls whenever I’m discussing with intelligent people, don’t do pim bc you cannot think and your pride is on Nairaland. You can’t handle an intelligent conversation, you and your terrorist cohorts on here who have turned yourself to mini Nairaland gods.

Pls get away I don’t need sophism here, I need people who can think maturely and come up with rational opinion that we can establish.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Techobeys:

Budda get away jo. When people are talking, you’re not supposed be joining.

David, in case you are not aware, no one is "supposed" here. We all say whatever we want and those who dislike it can ignore us while some consider what's said.

It's after all not church where you get to stand on a pulpit preaching to sheep who dare not question you.

What you need is mindless Adams. What you've found is use our brain Eves. Or don't you just like us using our minds to challenge you like Christ taught us to do?

https://www.nairaland.com/7348804/those-read-only-one-book#117279798

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
So your god lied he didn’t create everything.
Techobeys:

Isaiah 45:7 must be read with the previous verse, for a full understanding. It also helps to know that Isaiah chapter 45 was written during the Babylonian Exile, when there was a determination that Judaism was to be completely monotheistic. In verse 6, Yahweh is portrayed as asserting that he is the only deity that exists. The consequence of this is that he must be responsible for everything we experience, including light and darkness, peace and evil, as stated in Isaiah 45:7:

Isaiah 45:6: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Isaiah 45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
budaatum:

David, in case you are not aware, no one is "supposed" here. We all say whatever we want and those who dislike it can ignore us while some consider what's said.

It's after all not church where you get to stand on a pulpit preaching to sheep who dare not question you.

What you need is mindless Adams. What you've found is use our brain Eves. Or don't you just like us using our minds to challenge you like Christ taught us to do?

https://www.nairaland.com/7348804/those-read-only-one-book#117279798

Now that you know my name, I know that you’ve checked my channel so I appreciate that, and do not take if for granted. Thank you. I encourage you to subscribe.

Also, I’ll be open to reading a material that you write. I mean a book and not some loosely put forward article. Take your time, create a material that can be read even internationally, I’ll read it and see if you have as much substance as you claim to have within you.

If you want, I can do the same, let’s see if following God has benefited me and whether not following God has also benefited you. Do you think you can do that?

Let’s all grow beyond Nairaland. If you have substance and you know what you’re saying, Put yourself on the scene. Face the crowd and speak boldly. Any kid can hide behind their keypad to rain insults on people and claim to have insights, but coming out to needs bravery and intellect.

Still kindly subscribe on my channel pls. I need it to grow the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8-E6o7N6Xs
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Techobeys:

Now that you know my name, I know that you’ve checked my channel so I appreciate that, and do not take if for granted. Thank you. I encourage you to subscribe.

Also, I’ll be open to reading a material that you write. I mean a book and not some loosely put forward article. Take your time, create a material that can be read even internationally, I’ll read it and see if you have as much substance as you claim to have within you.

If you want, I can do the same, let’s see if following God has benefited me and whether not following God has also benefited you. Do you think you can do that?

Let’s all grow beyond Nairaland. If you have substance and you know what you’re saying. Put yourself on the scene. Face the crowd and speak boldly. Any kid can hide behind their keypad to rain insults on people and claim to have insights.

This is a proper channel that doesn’t get his “truth” from a single source.
If you do a breathtaking extensive research even people will donate to it.
Not just rambling what you read in a book that you “believe”.
Don’t worry your fellow “believers” will be the one watching your videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdKst8zeh-U

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
Maynman:

This is a proper channel that doesn’t get his “truth” from a single source.
If you do a breathtaking extensive research even people will donate to it.
Don’t worry your fellow “believers” will be the one watching your videos.

Well I don’t need donations, at least not for now. I’m a man who has decided to walk the path of Christ and suffering the flesh and its desire gives me joy. Just subscribe and I’m fine.

If I need money for anything, I’m sure it’ll surface by the power of God. Kindly subscribe, that’s all I need.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Maynman: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Techobeys:

Well I don’t need donations, at least not for now. I’m a man who has decided to walk the path of Christ and suffering the flesh and its desire gives me joy. Just subscribe and I’m fine.

If I need money for anything, I’m sure it’ll surface by the power of God. Kindly subscribe, I’ll need it.
Nobody NEEDS it, If you do a breathtaking extensive research even people will donate to it. That’s why there’s an option for it on YouTube to appreciate those that think.

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Techobeys:

I was tempted to subscribe, but felt I better stick to here instead of cluttering your channel.

Techobeys:
I don't write books, David. What I do is discourse with people real time here. That way, I can be challenged in real time here.

Techobeys:
Did you used to play who can piss the highest on a wall? I never did. Rather than compete, I reason.

Techobeys:
Let’s all grow beyond Nairaland. If you have substance and you know what you’re saying, Put yourself on the scene. Face the crowd and speak boldly. Any kid can hide behind their keypad to rain insults on people and claim to have insights, but coming out to needs bravery and intellect.
David, there is a crowd here, and if they were to be the judge, you'd win the popularity contest. I'm not competing with you for popularity. Reason here where everyone can see.

Techobeys:

No, I shall not. Though it's under consideration. You have not in any way shown me here that anything you've written is worth my consideration, so I'm unlikely to find anything of interest on your channel.

Consider. Those who wrote Genesis 3 are using a story of emancipation to enslave. God, we read, created "mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground", then some people want to make you a naked ignorant unnourished by the fruits of knowledge gardener in some tiny garden.

Would Christ tell you to not nourish yourself with knowledge?

How the heck do you intend to "rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground" if you are not nourished with fruits of knowledge?

Is it not to lands of people that eat fruits of knowledge that many Nigerians want to japa to to enjoy those fruits too?

Yet, you would claim the Adam who ate the fruits of knowledge and went on to populate the entire earth with humans, died when he ate the fruit because that is what you have been taught to believe!

I dare you David, to open your eyes and read.

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by sonmvayina(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
Techobeys:

“Just believe what I said” do you have a voodoo power or something? So you think you can make me believe your faulty, lopsided and not well thought argument? This is witchcraft dear friend, wanting people to just believe nonsense is witchcraft.

Many people on this Nairaland need psych evaluation. I have watched as many people think awkwardly and they’re not honest with themselves to accept that their thinking need broadening.

This is sad!

I suggest you take your own advice..

Especially the last line..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
budaatum:

I was tempted to subscribe, but felt I better stick to here instead of cluttering your channel.

I don't write books, David. What I do is discourse with people real time here. That way, I can be challenged in real time here.

Did you used to play who can piss the highest on a wall? I never did. Rather than compete, I reason.

David, there is a crowd here, and if they were to be the judge, you'd win the popularity contest. I'm not competing with you for popularity. Reason here where everyone can see.

No, I shall not. Though it's under consideration. You have not in any way shown me here that anything you've written is worth my consideration, so I'm unlikely to find anything of interest on your channel.

Consider. Those who wrote Genesis 3 are using a story of emancipation to enslave. God, we read, created "mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground", then some people want to make you a naked ignorant unnourished by the fruits of knowledge gardener in some tiny garden.

Would Christ tell you to not nourish yourself with knowledge?

How the heck do you intend to "rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground" if you are not nourished with fruits of knowledge?

Is it not to lands of people that eat fruits of knowledge that many Nigerians want to japa to to enjoy those fruits too?

Yet, you would claim the Adam who ate the fruits of knowledge and went on to populate the entire earth with humans, died when he ate the fruit because that is what you have been taught to believe!

I dare you David, to open your eyes and read.

I guess it’s scary to enter the big stage because it’ll definitely show whether you have what you say you have. The local man prefers to stay in his comfort zone where he’s like a god. No problem anyways. Enjoy your life.

Study what they call echo chamber and see how damaging it can be.
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by budaatum: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
Techobeys:

I guess it’s scary to enter the big stage because it’ll definitely show whether you have what you say you have. The local man prefers to stay in his comfort zone where he’s like a god. No problem anyways. Enjoy your life.

Study what they call echo chamber and see how damaging it can be.

So, here is not big enough for you who can't seem to comprehend the book you already have but want me to write you another book?

I'm here waiting for whenever you grow big enough because I am praying you do grow.

1 Like

Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re
Re: Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? by Techobeys: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mysterious Statue Worshiped In New York / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Reply To Ese Walter's Sex Scandal / Are Atheist Threat To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.