Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,959 members, 7,845,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course (35639 Views)

APC celebrating Buhari victory on Atiku's bridge / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by johnjose68: 7:21am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
Another sakamaje from Tewonde Bode.

Who did he vote/support for in the last election?

Sir Bode should have have been on exile now has he kept to his promise about Buhari

Yoruba Ronu.

YORUBA TAKE CHARGE NOW!!!!

BECAREFUL OF THE IGBO JIHADIST. THAT IS THEIR WAY ALL OVER THE WORLD.

When a former Editor-in-Chief of The Guardian newspaper penned reasons as to why there must be a limit to Igbo’s participation in the politics of Lagos, his friend and former classmate of Igbo background thought the submission betrayed his exposure, experience and education.” CROSSFIRE, reproduces the requirements as canvassed by Femi Kusa and Pat Utomi.

I am a yoruba and I condemn all forms of electoral malpractice, including ballot box snatching on election day. The Yorubas are an intelligent people with their own fair share of rascals.There are many intelligent and creative ways open to the yorubas to deal with the Igbo question in Lagos or elsewhere.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo dealt with it when Dr Nnamdi Azikwe abused the generousity of the Yorubas and attempted to take over their land as the Dutchmen took over Southern Africa. The Yorubas also dealt with this question intelligently when Biafran soldiers tried to invade the West from Ore, after overrunning Bendel State with the aid of Igbo connections there. At different fora where the Igbo question in Lagos comes up, I always invite the Igbos to remember that the Yorubas have always been their best friends in Nigeria.

The Yoruba leader of the 1950s, HERBERT MACAULAY, founded the NCNC (National Council for Nigerians and the Cameroons). When Macaulay died following an illness during his nationwide campaign for independence, wasn’t it the Yoruba NCNC leadership which invited Dr Nnamdi Azikwe and Igbo, to return home from Ghana and lead their party? And when he held their hand in the soup pot, to bar them from having the meal they prepared, didn’t they peacefully and intelligently show him the way back to the East?

Yorubas were generous and trustful. Dr Azikwe insulted their sensibility, abused their generosity and trust. Why would he, an Igbo, wish to be premier of the West and then install an Igbo, as premier of the East when the Yorubas at that time had more literate people than the Igbos? That was cunning, greed and betrayal of trust to say the least.We were all fighting to send the white man away and, after we had succeeded, you wished to impose local Igbo colonialism on a better educated Yoruba race. Who would have accepted that?

Secondly, I remind my Igbo friends that, after the civil war ,their properties in the North, Port Harcourt, Cross River and Akwa Ibom States, their present political allies, were seized from them as “abandoned” property and handed out to the aborigines.But in the West, Igbo property were all returned with all the rent which accrued to them. Were the Yorubas stupid or merely civilised, honest and friendly or, if you like, God fearing?

OKOTA BALLOT BOX

As I said in the first part, the snatching of ballot boxes after all the warnings by government was unecessary, crude, condemnable and punishable. If the yorubas condemn it elsewhere, they should condemn it also in Okota.

But after the condemnation and necessary punishment under the law, it will not be right for all of us to not get to the bottom of why it happened and the bigger problems which are brewing beneath. The major problem ,in my opinion, is the Igbo penchant to wish to take over another person’s land. I say this with all sense of responsibility.

Recently MOFE OYATOGUN of STAR 101.5FM radio station in Lagos played her EARLY RUSH SHOW, a 1952 audio clip of an interview with Ahmadu Bello, Governor of Northern Nigeria. He said unequivocally that the North would not employ Igbos in its civil service, because if you gave them an inch, you will not know when they would take a mile.That was way back in 1952, about 67 years ago.

Is this not what is still playing out today in South Africa, Benin Republic, Cote d’ivoire, Ghana, Libya and China, to mention a few countries? In the last presidential election, President Mohammadu Buhari probably won landslide victories in Northern states because that Ahmadu Bello radio interview clip went viral in that political landscaper. Peter Obi, an Igbo, was vice presidential running mate to Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, a Fulani from the North-East. It was possible the North still lived in fear of the Igbo man as Ahmadu Bello had taught them to do and as they were reminded in that audio clip replay.

In Yorubaland, we are a society governed by laws. That is why we have ministries of chieftaincy affairs. All the land in Lagos have owners. Lagos was either a colony or a part of Western Nigeria. But because of the generousity of Yorubas and the foresight of their forefathers which made this region the star region in West Africa, the Igbos would like the Yorubaman to believe that LAGOS IS NO MAN’S LAND.

Can anyone say that of Benin without eating his pounded yam as raw yam? Can the Igbos say that of Kano and Jos? The people there know how to make themselves husbands of the mothers of the territorial expansionist. Everywhere on earth, we have seen that territorial expansion ends in chaos.In recent history, we can pin the two world wars to it. What about the war in Liberia between the aborigines and the settled slaves? What about Rwanda? What about Hitler’s war on the Jews? What about the liberation wars in South Africa, Zimbabwe and Mozambique

Why did general Idi Amin of Uganda chase away the Asians? Why did Bangladesh separate from India, Eritrea from Ethiopia and Senegal from SeneGambia? What about the communual clashes over land in Nigeria? Recently, almost 100 Fulanis were killed in Kaduna.We cannot forget the Zango-Kataf problem.

So, we should be careful when you come to settle on my land and say you must represent me in the Nigerian Senate or the House of Representatives, or the Lagos State House of Assembly, taking away from me my aboriginal right to have my kith, kindred and blood represent me, while back home you are being represented in the senate and House of Reps, when you insist on becoming a commisioner in my state or a deputy governor, or a local government chairman when you try to govern me in my own land as Dr Nnamdi Azikwe once tried to do, all because I was generous to let you become in my land what you couldn’t become in your land, simply because you believe you have the numbers, I will tell you that is greed and unnatural irrespective of the backing of the law you may think you have.

Think, for example, about an Igbo becoming the chairman of Lagos island local government and arrogating to himself the right under the laws of Nigeria and of Lagos State to issue instructions to the Oba of Lagos about how the kabiyesi should conduct himself and govern his people. What will this breed?

That is what has been happening in countries from where the Igbos are being sent back home.It happened once in the North as Ahmadu Bello said in 1952. And seriously speaking, I believe this is why the North rejected Atiku Abubakar.

The Igbos should reflect on this…Why does everyone tend to (hate ) us?

JIMI AGBAJE/AFENIFERE

The Igbos should be wary of JIMI AGBAJE and AFENIFERE.They are politicians who are looking for ethnic heads to break coconuts on.

The Igbos are hardworking and resourceful and should try to overcome ethnic politics as the Yorubas have done. They should learn from immigrants from other lands worldwide. The Indians do not trouble their hosts or try to take over their lands. They make their money quietly and take it back home to develop their own land. That is why India has been able to lift herself from poverty. In contrast, the Igbos do not develop their own lands. All they do is largely to make money from abroad through whichever or whatever means and buy up property which other people have built and then claim they own the land without remembering that they can never hold aboriginal rights to the land in their hands whenever the chips come down.

Meanwhile, their land back home is languid, crying and shouting for investment and development and they begin to talk about marginalisation. Did they not flower and fruit under Obasanjo and Jonathan’s administrations? What happened to Igbo land in those 16 years that they were not marginalised? What happened to Yoruba land in those 16 years that the Yorubas were marginalised that Yoruba land still continued to be a honey pot for the Igbo?

I would go anyday with Chief Emeka Anyaoku who looks at the world with universal spectacles.

Succeeding Lagos governments have beautifully held the ethnic balance in Lagos and prevented ethnic disturbances. Igbos should stop saying they own Lagos or that they built Lagos or that Lagos is a “no man’s land”. Only a bastard Yorubaman will not feel affronted by such statements. And in spiritual terms, the man or woman who cannot defend his land is not fit to live. Wasn’t this the failure of the sons of the Incas?

It is good news that the leaders of the Igbos and other nationalities in Nigeria have met with the traditional leaders of the Yorubas in Okota and Oshodi areas to avert a backlash in respect of last election. As I said earlier, Agbaje and Afenifere are outside the mainstream of Yoruba politics. They are trying to take control of it. And they have the right to so aspire, being Yorubas.

What is objectionable to the mainstream Yoruba is their attempt to knock the heads of the Igbo against the head of the mainstream yorubas. They remind the yorubas of a similar affront by Afonja, the Yoruba army commander in Ilorin who was sent there by the Alaafin of Oyo to stop jihadist expansion. Afonja betrayed the Alaafin and invited the jihadists to defend his betrayal. They did and Afonja triumphed momentarily only to be killed afterwards by the jihadists who took over the land.

The perception in Yorubaland today is that the Igbo in Lagos especially are the modern jihadists and that Agbaje and Afenifere are the modern Afonjas. This is the underlying perception which, in my opinion, triggered the surface reaction in Okota last Saturday. The Yorubas remain an accomodating people. But they never fail to rise in their defence when they have to, as they did in the 1950s in respect of Dr Azikwe’s blatant attempt to usurp their land and as they also did at Ore during the civil war.

Kusa, a former Editor-in-Chief of The Guardian Newspaper, writes from Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Tunedey0001(m): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:

Is Olu of itsekiri mother not from Yoruba, was he denied his crown

If Davido son Ifeanyi had grown up will you deny him his heirship

If Fani Kayode sons grew up will you deny them their heirship and inheritance

If I could remember
On this same platform, most of you query him for the throne but you are all taking down to history that the itsekiri are yoruba and you can't denial him his throne. Do you think if the history was fake he will be seating there.
I still need explanation why you can't vote bianca in Anambra, is she not Igbo enough but you remind her she's not an indigen.

I will advice you to focus on your region politics and let the yorubas decide what is good for them, no body ask for your opinion/help. Thanks.

Change your region first when I see that your region is better than SW region then you can advice me about how to choose a leader.

We're all friends and family with other tribe but not when it comes to SW family matters especially politics. Don't involve yourself because it's a family affair they will settle their self. Not you telling the family about their history because I believe you can't know more about them than they know about their history and culture.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by azikiweironsi(m): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:

No one is saying Vivor is Igbo. But he's hiding under Igbos tent who won't hesitate to demand all of Lagos from him if elected.
He fell for the Jimi Agbaje trick of 2019 that ushered vote for Jimi and enter the lagoon.
Historically & culturally, Yorubas owned Lagos. Igbos migrated there for biz purpose. They v been there for close to 100 years or more. They were accommodated warmly and have people appointed into the civil service and elected in public offices. This Yorubas living in the east can't boast of. Infact, Igbos discriminate among themselves especially those with state difference and Osu stigmatization that's still rampant till today.
Igbos didn't give Yorubas in the east enough opportunities that they enjoy in Lagos or other part of southwest. Their hostility is enough to discourage interests from any tribe. Afterall they can refer to some set among them as Osu, outcast. What a shame in this 21st century with this level of civilization worldwide? Their charity isn't begining at home.
Some Igbos are now appearing too ambitious. With the Obidient movement that has some positives, bad energy of braggadocio, chest beating and challenging unnecessarily for constituted authority flowed in. Igbos boasted Lagos is no man's land. No where is no man's land. Someone must be the first to reach somewhere. In most cases, they are the majority there in population, work force, language and culture. Vivor Rhodes has angered Yorubas in Lagos whether those originally as Lagos citizens or other parts that he's not the best candidate with his victim-igbo relation play card. Afterall, Sanwoolu fits the criteria of good governance the Igbos are demanding and the Yorubas didn't say they are tired of him. His performance is top notch and he can only do better. He's even a Christian So those playing religious card v no excuse. So why is LP, Gbadebo aka Chinedu and those I ll call vindictive Igbos after Sanwoolu's seat when he's competent. I advise them to try again in 2027 cos by then, it's a time to elect fresh governor that's not tested before.
Elections aren't won on paper or online though, let everyone go out next Saturday to test their voting strength. It's a pity I won't be voting in Lagos cos I m far away but I ll do my part to mobilize people to vote my choice.
Kudos to the working governor, Babajide Sanwoolu of Lagos State.

Someone was comparing an India's emergence as British PM to Lagos

Are the indians in Britain chest beating and abusing King Charles that he's too old to be king or abused the hell out of Queen Elizabeth that she was too old before she died just similar too how some are abusing Tinubu in Nigeria? It remain make dem say he should v died instead of contesting. As if a law banned old people with knowledge from contesting. As if there are no aged people seeking political offices in Igboland. As if they don't v elders at home. As if other well developed countries far better than Nigeria doesn't v aged leaders. USA elected a 72 years old Joe Biden o.
Age is a number as long as one can perform. Was GEJ aged? NO!
Did he do well as president? NO!

I m sure if Igbos were given chance like India in Britain, they ll be making mockery of the royal family's scandals saying Charles isn't man enough that's why he divorced Diana. That Harry is a bastard that's why he's opposing the family. They ll v created katakata in Britain that all eyes ll be on them. A stranger should remember that the strange land is not his/her home. You v to be humble in all situations.

Brilliantly said. You have said it all.
Unfortunately, with this assertion, they will still not understand your point but only come after you. Cause, abuse you and if possible call you names. It's in their gene.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by factcheckmmm: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Igbos trying to take over Lagos are economic herdsmen. They should go n develop the east. It's madness to come to a foreign land and state misbehaving.

Then you mentioned you mentioned I should pray you don't react. Any Igbos man wey no react na bastard. You think the west give a fûck about your dried up oil?
Start Biafra today, you guys ll be after Niger Delta people. Those you claimed you are culturally superior to.
Una also claim say Igbos own Ile-Ife cos you guys confused Ugbo-Ule to Igbo.
Ugbo-Ule (Ondo Dialect) means Igbo-Ile. Igbo in Yoruba means bush. Full meaning Bush House is equal to Ugbo Ule.
Maybe Yorubas should start making claims of Amadiaoha, your ancestry in Anambra and so on. Maybe they should say they teach una languages since we v similar words.
I repeat, if all Igbos that boasted online no protest with this Obi's loss they are bastards.

1. You are still after the oil that's why I said pray we don't react concerning the oil you are seperating yourself from yourselves.. okay continue on that ..
You didn't bother to ask were am from were am from the same region with Rotimi Amaechi

2. The other lines I don't understand. Try to take a break seems it getting heavy, take a break, refresh and reply
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by mukthar2000(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2023
Hypocrite Yoruba elder, u better prepared yourself for that exile u planing for after JAGABAN victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by AKAyomide(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2023
He has always desired to travel out of the country when any candidate of his choice didn’t win a presidential election. He said it when President Buhari was contesting his election in 2015 and he didn’t bother to travel out of the country. He speaks what he doesn’t believe and what he can’t do! He is a sad man but he needs to calm down and be progressive to enjoy the development of Nigeria.
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Goodlady(f): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:

Hahaha political plans to scheme out owners. How

Hahaha, I can see you are among the lots whom kill Ifeanyi the son of Davido. Simply cause he answers Ifeanyi

The Olu of warri or itsekiri despite being Yoruba from his mother side . And you people Yorubas rejoice when he was crowned.

The cabinet can you find a Yoruba person

Likewise the case of Chinedu who is Yoruba.. the constitution and the law respect itself as so Chinedu will perform within the ambit of the constitution..

And help reflect you well. Stop jittery
Werey re o. Seems am responding a mad man.
Wetin concern Davido pikin with this mess you Igbos created?
It seems mental illness is worrying most of you Obidients that wail unnecessarily. It's normal that when you beat a child, the child cries but it must not be too much.

1. Davido's pikin no concern this matter. Cos no be all Yoruba people wey Marty Igbo wey dem they bear Igbo and them kill. And with due respect to the Adeleke's family and the dead child, mad people like you need to be taken to asylum.

2. If you know the story of Olu of Warri, you ll know that Yorubas are their king and Yorubas dint bother them, lord over them for it.
Olu of Warri is originally Oluomo of Warri. You fit add MC Oluomo of Warri cos no be today MC Oluomo's comradeship don dey reign.
The first Olu is the son of one Oba of Benin. The Oba of Benin are descendants of Oranmiyan. Abi Oranmiyan na Igbo man?
Oranmiyan is the first king of Oyo, the last granchild of Oduduwa.

No that you v talked like say you ment, I had to educate you small. No quote me again if you no get good points

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by backtovillage: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:
But on a serious note why try to sell the idealogy that vivour is an Igbo man

Tinubu son is married to an Igbo

Please come Saturday, do not fall for their gimmick

Am talking to the Yorubas, this is an opportunity to take back your land from those touts that are exercising authoritarian rights in your land..

If you don't take back your land, it's left for you..

Allow some sanity in your land. Not all these mushroom info.

You are a lady and your point are not valid..

And remember you are woman.

His mom people being someone has nothing to do with his inheritance to his father people if that being the case

Ahmed Musa mother is from Edo. You will never hear any noise from the north despite they consider non-muslim infidels

Please your defence has no hold learn to live and accept people, moreover why is it despite being the fact that igbos are in different communal tribes and those tribes knows them for their chestbeating and pride but only the Yorubas cries to high heaven as if it's something else

The chestbeating you talk of, even the northerner will confess same

The major problem the North has with Igbos from my findings
1. Religion
2. They want igbos to turn a blind eye to their killer herdsmen

But apart from all these

Only Yorubas complain as if it's an award they are dragging

And moreover India has no joint throne venture with British

As the case is different from Nigeria
The igbos has right to insult Tinubu..

Major reason the presidential seat

You can't take that right from them

After all you insult Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, you insult Buhari

So don't expect different

If you don't want them to insult Tinubu. You form a different nation that's when the validity of your say Can hold
The reason why you are more concerned about lagos surprise me. You have more than 4 state governors in your region but no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Goodlady(f): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:

1. You are still after the oil that's why I said pray we don't react concerning the oil you are seperating yourself from yourselves.. okay continue on that ..
You didn't bother to ask were am from were am from the same region with Rotimi Amaechi

2. The other lines I don't understand. Try to take a break seems it getting heavy, take a break, refresh and reply
Be like say you wan learn history.
Cos some of you lacked history.
Where are you from, now am asking and never be sentimental. No one is after your oil. Yorubas don't need oil or Fulani cows. They are the bond holding Nigeria and if they vex, Nigeria ll break up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by factcheckmmm: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2023
Tunedey0001:

If I could remember
On this same platform, most of you query him for the throne but you are all taking down to history that the itsekiri are yoruba and you can't denial him his throne. Do you think if the history was fake he will be seating there.
I still need explanation why you can't vote bianca in Anambra, is she not Igbo enough but you remind her she's not an indigen.

I will advice you to focus on your region politics and let the yorubas decide what is good for them, no body ask for your opinion/help. Thanks.

Change your region first when I see that your region is better than SW region then you can advice me about how to choose a leader.

We're all friends and family with other tribe but not when it comes to SW family matters especially politics. Don't involve yourself because it's a family affair they will settle their self. Not you telling the family about their history because I believe you can't know more about them than they know about their history and culture.
Thanks

1. I have read report of Bianca being a senator several times, but they couldn't allow it continue cause only one person is not qualify to stay as senator that's why the next had to be tried

2. Yorubas are no occult group neither are they in a place were they easily live without external force invasion . The advice given was to vote and do away with touts . And the advice is effective provided the polarisation of the country even hardly secure your fellow tribe man.. such polarisation has enabled hindwink to be part of Yorubas. My humble advice and the people who will listen have to no choice than to be allowed to exercise their civic right with utmost respect
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by LeyeWrites: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:

The people whom became governors in Lagos how many key state did they led before being the governor
Did I mention lead state?

What institute has he led?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Mfetenang: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2023
When are you leaving sir?

1 Like

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by factcheckmmm: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Where are you from, now am asking and never be sentimental. No one is after your oil. Yorubas don't need oil or Fulani cows. They are the bond holding Nigeria and if they vex, Nigeria ll break up.

Mind you Yorubas are never the bond in Nigeria stop deceiving yourself. You have no space for farmland.
The bond holding Nigeria is civil respect for the common man and value on education and tolerance for religion with a power simulation on parties involved, if the north can have this. And Yoruba choose to break out Nigeria will continue and nobody will notice
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by fredoooooo: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2023
Very good sir grin
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by factcheckmmm: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2023
backtovillage:

The reason why you are more concerned about lagos surprise me. You have more than 5 state governors in your state but no

Actually I only have one state and other state I give my convicted advice on them.
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by factcheckmmm: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Werey re o. Seems am responding a mad man.
Wetin concern Davido pikin with this mess you Igbos created?
It seems mental illness is worrying most of you Obidients that wail unnecessarily. It's normal that when you beat a child, the child cries but it must not be too much.

1. Davido's pikin no concern this matter. Cos no be all Yoruba people wey Marty Igbo wey dem they bear Igbo and them kill. And with due respect to the Adeleke's family and the dead child, mad people like you need to be taken to asylum.

2. If you know the story of Olu of Warri, you ll know that Yorubas are their king and Yorubas dint bother them, lord over them for it.
Olu of Warri is originally Oluomo of Warri. You fit add MC Oluomo of Warri cos no be today MC Oluomo's comradeship don dey reign.
The first Olu is the son of one Oba of Benin. The Oba of Benin are descendants of Oranmiyan. Abi Oranmiyan na Igbo man?
Oranmiyan is the first king of Oyo, the last granchild of Oduduwa.

No that you v talked like say you ment, I had to educate you small. No quote me again if you no get good points
1. It has a lot to do with Davido son, Ifeanyi.. Chinedu is from that line of Ifeanyi... And whatever you do to Chinedu same you will do to Ifeanyi

2. Yeye that smell , on this subject of qualify Olu of warri our discussion will be useless on it if you can bring that to the basis of discussion at the front of Oba of Benin

Pick a date and I will invite over .. and record the discussion discussion to end this your rubbish front head talk

3. I can easily see how you tried to swap Olu of warri but dish out Chinedu.. but can you say same to Chinedu brothers.. remember he also has siblings
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by factcheckmmm: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2023
LeyeWrites:
Did I mention lead state?

What institute has he led?

And what institute has sanwo Olu and Ambrose led
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Pityoobi: 7:48am On Mar 05, 2023
Better leave oooo ex-convict. PDP kept faith with this ex convict and expect to win election.
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Menclothing: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2023
Lolz u never japa since buhari won
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Timmi: 7:57am On Mar 05, 2023
peekspot:

Source and for details: https://punchng.com/my-plan-to-leave-nigeria-after-tinubus-victory-on-course-bode-george/

Please leave quickly and don't forget to carry along your wives and concubines.

Go and sing your last song in a strange land while you are at the last bus stop of your life.
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Tunedey0001(m): 7:57am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:

1. I have read report of Bianca being a senator several times, but they couldn't allow it continue cause only one person is not qualify to stay as senator that's why the next had to be tried

2. Yorubas are no occult group neither are they in a place were they easily live without external force invasion . The advice given was to vote and do away with touts . And the advice is effective provided the polarisation of the country even hardly secure your fellow tribe man.. such polarisation has enabled hindwink to be part of Yorubas. My humble advice and the people who will listen have to no choice than to be allowed to exercise their civic right with utmost respect

People have right to choose who ever govern them but won't it be better if you put same energy in your state because I believe governorship election is happening same day all over Nigeria which advice have you give your region regarding next week Saturday election. Nigeria does not start and end with Lagos, you all should face your region/state I believe if all state get it right and you are applying this same energy to your state I believe development will go round the country which will benefit all.

As a youth who want development can you please help your state to choose better. If most state is doing half of what Lagos is doing I believe our economy will improve more, isn't it.

Call your tribe men and look how you change your governor in different state of your region other region too should do same, that's when development will go round because it won't be business as usual for them, so they will all perform.

Governor give this view like all citizen should blame the FG but am yet to see the FG owing them any monthly payment. Abi I miss am.
Start with your state governor hold him accountable and watch how development will start springing up.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by BentizilL: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2023
sammysneh:
The results of the election were fraudulent

Truth be told tinubu tenure if he continues as president won't be different from buhari's own
May it be unto you as you wish Tinubu tenure.. Amen. kiss

I believe in Asiwaju ✅🦅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by factcheckmmm: 8:02am On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:

And also kindly note, we have more power to seperate this country the only luck you have is that we have not even make up our minds . Remember that same oil we are the ones who have it
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by ycat: 8:02am On Mar 05, 2023
Bode George wants to go back home. Home is really where the heart is. He needs to call the British that brought his grandfather to Yorubaland to get him a one way ticket back. Quite an upgrade, his grandfather came on a ship but he will go back on an airplane.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Benjamin4388(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2023
LeyeWrites:
I don't insult people, but you're stupid.

Lagos should go back to being another Kogi or Ekiti?

Why are you people like this? Vote someone who haven't led anything to lead a key state like Lagos?

Maka why!

Don't you know if Lagos gets messed up it'll affect Nigeria heavily?
So sanwo olu have led something b4 lagos..and ambode was so so bad...that he decided not to run 4 second term...oh i forget that a dictator in lagos oust him and put a puppet...who spent fake money and was a junkie in the states.,oh i utimately forget that short term memory and nigerians are 5 n 6...lemme just leave the endsarz toll gate shooting...only what i can duduct is that the average nigeria mind is the reflection of our development as a country..
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by BentizilL: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2023
123papas:
Don’t worry yourself, it is just election propaganda and normal APC tactics for convincing illiterate urchin, who have not risen above tribal sentiments, to vote for them. Lagos is a cosmopolitan city and no city in the SE or SS is comparable to it, so don’t take all those Yoruba man in the SE stories serious.

Meanwhile Igbo girls can be beautiful, sensible and fun. Find one for yourself. Me, my wife is from Kaduna and we are perfect.

Don't be a bastard, Lagos is Yorubaland...
We won't take shit from you.. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by factcheckmmm: 8:07am On Mar 05, 2023
Tunedey0001:

People have right to choose who ever govern them but won't it be better if you put same energy in your state because I believe governorship election is happening same day all over Nigeria which advice have you give your region regarding next week Saturday election. Nigeria does not start and end with Lagos, you all should face your region/state I believe if all state get it right and you are applying this same energy to your state I believe development will go round the country which will benefit all.

As a youth who want development can you please help your state to choose better. If most state is doing half of what Lagos is doing I believe our economy will improve more, isn't it.

Call your tribe men and look how you change your governor in different state of your region other region too should do same, that's when development will go round because it won't be business as usual for them, so they will all perform.

Governor give this view like all citizen should blame the FG but am yet to see the FG owing them any monthly payment. Abi I miss am.
Start with your state governor hold him accountable and watch how development will start springing up.

Thanks

Thank you for your Candid advice I have done that and I will also continue till the election date . Am in no way concern actually but the news that sprung up from naira land made me to inquired about it..
Sorry for any inconveniences

I will try as much as possible again to work more on the residents of my state to vote for the candidate of my choice as you advise. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Tunedey0001(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:

Thank you for your Candid I have done that and I will also continue till the election date . Am in no way concern actually but the news that sprung up from naira land made me to inquired about it..
Sorry for any inconveniences

I will try as much as possible again to work more on the residents of my state to vote for the candidate of my choice as you advise. Thank you

I love how we both have conversation without abuse and curse
With this I believe nairaland can be free from name calling and tribalistic comment
@all nairalanders please let respect every one view .
I will like your comment also and follow you.
Am impress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by KanwuliaExtra: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2023
Good move sir!
Please wait till we chase BATINUBU OUT. grin
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by TheAlchemist: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2023
How the tides has suddenly changed, nobody is even talking about Jandor, all eyes on Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour.
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by BJanta: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2023
May you never come back again. Remember to leave your forwarding address behind for obasanjo and adebanjo to to join you after the inauguration, or else we would deal with them. If you yourself fail to leave before inauguration, you have no where you're going, but back to prison to go and complete your jail term. You enemies of Yorubaland cannot continue to live among us to continue to polute the land with your treachery, disloyalty and betrayal. We know the three of you are not Yorubas. You're a Sierra Leonian , obasanjo an Iboman from Imo State and adebanjo a Baruba man from Niger State.
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by willibounce1(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2023
What are you waiting for, you obidense to contribute money for transportation or help you carry your bag?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari / Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet / Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.