Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat (34554 Views)

PDP Anti-Party Suspensions: Why Wike, Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu Escaped / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Bukola Saraki: How I Handled My Electoral Defeat In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Moh247: 5:31am On Mar 05, 2023
One thing I know is Makinde is getting his second term

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 05, 2023
Moh247:
One thing I know is Makinde is getting his second term
He won’t, he’s not fit to be a governor. The grip wike has on him is very irritating.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Goodlady(f): 5:37am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop blaming wike, blame the puppets who submitted their sense of reasoning to wike
All those govs v juicy offers waiting for them from Tinubu. Their loss is for bigger gain. Makinde ll win Oyo.
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Osibajo2023: 5:39am On Mar 05, 2023
Antell95:
Peter Obi is my President
if the election is done 300times, Peter Obi can never win, NORTHWEST, Northeast and southwest except Lagos, no 25% in those Region, if u like rig southeast and bring 3billion votes from there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Moh247: 5:39am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He won’t, he’s not fit to be a governor. The grip wike has on him is very irritating.

In these very Ibadan I don't see anyone defeating him especially not Folarin.. even Tinubu plans to compensate Folarin with an appointment

As for his closeness to Wike, Makinde's wife is from Rivers, he made all his billions from Makon Engineering in Rivers and most times he isn't in Ibadan he is in PortHarcout with Wike

3 Likes

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by rinzylee(m): 5:41am On Mar 05, 2023
yordha:
It wouldn't have mattered if they stayed in PDP, their people were determined to vote LP and they blindly voted regardless of who was on the ballot, the candidate's profile, skills and capacities don't matter to them. That's not on Wike. They are now even trying to vote one Chinedu in Lagos against an agile and outstanding performing governor Sanwo-Olu, who has proven beyond reasonable doubt to be best available option for Lagos right now.

All of a sudden Gbadebo is Igbo?? Why do you guys hate Igbos ? Kai.... it is bad o. Never been one to trade tribal comments here on nairaland. But the hate is astronomically unimaginable.

2 Likes

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by adecz: 5:42am On Mar 05, 2023
But las, las, Atiku's arrogant decision
sacrifice 5 states to retain Ayu, a person
with no electoral value shows his poor
intelligence and leadership qualities. The
PDP even came a distant 3rd in Ayu's
home state of Benue.👈👈👈

There was simply no reason to retain Ayu,
and in the process create a scenario of the
Party chairman and presidential candidate
both coming from the same region.❌❌❌

Ayu himself should have agreed to step
down in the interest of the party.😕😕😕

2 Likes

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by excel101(m): 5:44am On Mar 05, 2023
They would have ordinarily failed in their States even without the G-5. Wike rigged in his state that was why his state group succeeded
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by adioolayi(m): 5:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Those that lose didn't see it coming...they had zero plans.

I think the March 11th State elections will be very different....LP will be treated as a force by all the incumbent governments across the Nation.

The real assessment of LP will be clear...they will know where they are as a political party and not riding on Peter Obi's fame as a Presidential candidate
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by DMerciful(m): 5:48am On Mar 05, 2023
How do you know Sanwo-Olu is performing? Do you know the resources available to him? Maybe another person could have performed 3 times more
yordha:
It wouldn't have mattered if they stayed in PDP, their people were determined to vote LP and they blindly voted regardless of who was on the ballot, the candidate's profile, skills and capacities don't matter to them. That's not on Wike. They are now even trying to vote one Chinedu in Lagos against an agile and outstanding performing governor Sanwo-Olu, who has proven beyond reasonable doubt to be best available option for Lagos right now.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by CXLVII: 5:48am On Mar 05, 2023
Wike is an icon

One of a kind …..

2 Likes

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Ogaonos: 5:48am On Mar 05, 2023
peekspot:

Source and for details: https://punchng.com/how-wike-led-ugwuanyi-ortom-ikpeazu-to-electoral-defeat/
the main reason they lost.is bcps they didnt perform as a governor exvept wike nd makinde.
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by seguno2: 5:52am On Mar 05, 2023
Tofax:
Wike is a low-level, low-intelligence local party thug - who can only thrive in systems as dysfunctional as Nigeria.
Wike is eyes don clear, he is going about various markets in PH begging for forgiveness for his actions in 25 Feb, but everyone knows his is just trying to garner support for the governorship election.

Please who is responsible for this dysfunctional system, and can therefore work to make it no longer dysfunctional?

Politicians like Wike?
Or the masses like you
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by chiokeman(m): 5:52am On Mar 05, 2023
Must u attach tribal sentiment in everything? Is Ortom, Makinde and wike south east governors?

2 Likes

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by BigIyanga: 5:54am On Mar 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:
In as much as these governors lost the election, I commend them for allowing the people's will to prevail.
That's the beauty of Democracy.

if the people doesn't want you, you don't have to force yourself on them just because you have the warchest and the thugs to do it.

A silent Revolution is going on, and our weapon is our PVC.

Tribunal should be very careful in handling the Presidential case, we are already sitting in a keg of gunpowder as country.
Anything that happens afterwards won't come to the world as a surprise, we Nigerians have endured for long.
Why do folks like you who voted along tribal name from 1993-MKO -Tinubu 2023 always call out others who dont vote along tribal lines??
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Samogloby: 5:55am On Mar 05, 2023
I'm very sure Seyi Makinde is loosing Oyo State. Nothing will save Makinde in the coming governorship election. For the idiots who will tag me Igbo, I'm a bonafide Yoruba indigen. Makinde is loosing to APC.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Emilo(m): 5:56am On Mar 05, 2023
What does this tell u about the Easterners. They don’t care whether u have been ruling since. Once they don’t like u then u are out. Imagine that this is the first time they really tested BVAS at such level and see the outcome, imagine they have been doing election like this since in Nigeria, things for don change. If u don’t perform well then u are out.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by sixtuso(m): 5:58am On Mar 05, 2023
Hisincrease:
I don’t blame Wike.
It was time for the southeastern people to flush some bad eggs especially Abia state.
Governor Ortom predicted his doom.
That Ugwuanyi own just dey sweet me honestly, he was a complete failure. All the projects he did was substandard. So he doesn't qualify to go to the Senate.
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by SenatePresdo(m): 6:01am On Mar 05, 2023
BigIyanga:

Why do folks like you who vote along tribal name from 1993-MKO -Tinubu 2023 always call out others who dont vote along tribal lines??

Since I started voting, this year 2023 is the first time I voted for someone from my tribe, and he's Peter obi.

2011 GEj
2015 Buhari
2019 Atiku
2023 OBi

That's how I voted.

5 Likes

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:

All those govs v juicy offers waiting for them from Tinubu. Their loss is for bigger gain. Makinde ll win Oyo.
Juicy offers? Tinubu won’t give any appointment to any G5 governors who worked for him. Last time I checked they maintained that they’re still in pdp
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by seeyounow: 6:12am On Mar 05, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Itsrm(m): 6:15am On Mar 05, 2023
Obaseki and Okowa who are not members of the G5, how many senatorial seats did they deliver for their candidates?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by braveboi4life: 6:17am On Mar 05, 2023
I never understood why Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi joined Wikes agitation, if they both agitated for microzoning of the presidential ticket to the S/East and the party did otherwise I would understand, infact the selfish wike fought against microzoning to the east.

They should enjoy their defeat which would repeat itself on the 11th of March

3 Likes

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Miles300: 6:17am On Mar 05, 2023
Omo Wike will carry the stigma of Judas for the rest of his life ....we should understand that actions have consequences
.nobody will take him serious

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by johnrx: 6:20am On Mar 05, 2023
If you close your eyes to facts you will learn by accident
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by ASIWAJULEMIFORS: 6:20am On Mar 05, 2023
G5 of stupidity ;. With individual selfish interest !
Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by naijanative: 6:22am On Mar 05, 2023
sotall:
cool

All members of the G-5 are losers.

Wike's loss is coming long-term. He will never grow beyond Rivers state politics. If he dumbly tries to participate in politics that would require alliance from other regions, he will fail woefully.

Rivers people no longer respect him. By May 29, he will be nobody

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by Goodlady(f): 6:22am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Juicy offers? Tinubu won’t give any appointment to any G5 governors who worked for him. Last time I checked they maintained that they’re still in pdp
They will. They v no reason to support him if they aren't going to get something.
Politicians don't rebel if their is nothing to gain.
As I type, Fayosee, Makinde, Wike, Ortim, Ikpeazu etc are in APC. Their decamping is going to be gradual and it may not involve card carrying.

What's wrong there is when Wike was going ment with Atiku, PDP has no balls to suspend or expel him from PDP. Why? Cos he's their benefactor. He sponsored them from 2015 till 2022. He was their biggest governor from one of the biggest states in Nigeria.
Also, blame PDP for not learning from their woes. In 2015, Ali-Modu Sheriff was used against them. He played them balablue with chairmanship till he dumped them for APC. Modu carried his rat teeth to greet Tinubu when he was declared winner on last week. Maybe Ayu sef was working for APC, you don't know. You never can predict Tinubu's brain. It stays woke all night with drugs tickling in next move. Ayu may be bought to deceive Atiku so that Wike and other governors go vex. Afterall, agreement has been done for power to shift to south. You see now say PDP dey lose irrespective of where their power shifted to.
Just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by famology(m): 6:33am On Mar 05, 2023
It has nothing to do with Wike. They were swept away by the obidient waves. Uzor kalu won, Umahi won, Apc had senators in imo. They're not on ground in their states. This is the first time they're witnessing a strong opposition in their states. In Edo State the obidient movement didn't get to Edo north because of the influence of oshiomhole. They were truly not on ground.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat by zeenat1: 6:34am On Mar 05, 2023
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko / This Gallant Soldier Has Been Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.