Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. (5679 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Listen To What They Told Peter Obi When He Started This Journey / To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
PoloG:
Yoruba/igbo marriage should be banned/discriminated in the SW..
Yoruba/other tribes should be encouraged..
Igbos are staining our bloodline with their criminal OSU line angry

Go and ban it..

Mr 12monkeys keep following my post with your multiple monikers..

You can't hide your identity cus it stinks...
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by PoloG: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

Nah so e be everywhere including in the SS.

Heebo olosho is the only available puna in the core north ..

Heebo puna should be considered as MTN.

Dem full ground they do national service .

After the idiots go carry all their money marry one serving olosho and within two to three years go dey lament on Facebook on how their olosho wife dey cheat on them

Heebo are senseless people with
stopeet grin
But na true you talk sha..
Na only mumu go marry igbo girl wey don fvck all her life away ...

5 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by PoloG: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

Go and ban it..

Mr 12monkeys keep following my post with your multiple monikers..

You can't hide your identity cus it stinks...
it will soon happen..
No to yoruba/igbo
Yes to yoruba/other tribes

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:
Tinubu gave heebo refugees appointments into. State civil service and even made some his commissioner and advicers .

Can that be said of OSU obi who even sacked igbos from outside Anambra who were employed during the old Anambra govt ?

The level of stinking hypocrisy among the Osubidient is sickening .

Here are a people who will not even vote a local govt counsellor from the same LGA if the individual happens to be born into the OSU caste system .

But here they are in Lagos demanding equity that they have no business demanding for.

A people who discriminate down to the nuclear family .

A people who discriminate within their own hamlets talk more villages.

A people who discriminate among lot cal govt areas , states .

A people who discriminate along barbaric cultural caste system are the ones telling you to be open minded.
If the heebo is so discriminatory among his own kith and kin is it you they will allow amongst them talk more of voting a non Igbo in to the lowest political office?

Those who demand equity must come with her but these same cretins remain the most tribalistic bigots on the planet second only to their Jewish rat masters.

You should be bold enough to reveal your tribe maybe we can start from there,or ain't you so proud of where you come from??

Don't ride on the Yorubas to dish out your hate and bigotry..

Be a man and tell us where you are from..
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by DMerciful(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Have you verified those tweets are not propaganda? How come we did not see those tweets like one month ago?
chiefoga:
We’re just going to ignore the fact that he called Yorubas all sorts of derogatory names like Afonja with the goat meme.

We’re gonna ignore all the insults in his old tweets and be pretentious that we won’t vote for him because he is a half breed?

Keep it up. We know what to do and how to deal with you people.
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Herbiodun09: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

The labour party governorship candidate in Lagos is been called omo ale because his mom is Igbo,are his parents not legally married?

He is omo ale. Go and drink his pee.

What does muric have to do with his being recognised as yoruba or not. If not that you are daft, you would not be here ranting nonsense.

Face yoruba if u wan face yoruba. Wtf is muric

5 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
seanwilliam:
Lol, nairaland will make it seem like igbos and yorubas don’t get along well in real life.. all of una Dey craze.

You know just like you, I once believed that all the banters between the two tribes were just social media frenzy,but believe me it's not..

If you are from any of the tribe and you are friend with someone from the other tribe be careful, especially if you're Igbo with Yoruba friend,the hate is real..

I never had a Yoruba friend and I never prayed to have one,thou I don't hate them either, I'm only being careful..
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

You should be bold enough to reveal your tribe maybe we can start from there,or ain't you so proud of where you come from??

Don't ride on the Yorubas to dish out your hate and bigotry..

Be a man and tell us where you are from..

Finally, you now accept I am not Yoruba .

Good.

Osu
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

You know just like you, I once believed that all the banters between the two tribes were just social media frenzy,but believe me it's not..

If you are from any of the tribe and you are friend with someone from the other tribe be careful, especially if you're Igbo with Yoruba friend,the hate is real..

I never had a Yoruba friend and I never prayed to have one,thou I don't hate them either, I'm only being careful..
You should be grateful that only the Yoruba tolerates your rubbish .

Do you have love for yourselves talk more of other tribes ?

OSU hate filled cretin

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

KYS already you insufferable OSU pig.

I don't like you. Will never like you and if I had my way, I will cleanse the earth of your serpentine evil blood lines.

Yes. I truly hate osus with a passion and have every reason to hate your cursed slave ass.

Now go be someone's nigger and don't ever mention me here ever again.

Cursed slave of judas

Lolz you're helpless kiddo...

You are hating on people one million times ahead of you,you can only hate and watch helplessly while they progress..

I know how it feels hating on someone bigger than you,it's frustrating and depressing..

Just like Palestine or the Muslim world hating on jewish Israeli,they can only hate and rant just the way you're doing,but they are helpless..

It's a pity..

Only thing you can do now is HATE!!

You're helpless!!
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Have you verified those tweets are not propaganda? How come we did not see those tweets like one month ago?

Another denial from the ever lying and denying OSU pig.

When your fellow feral osus have been claiming here and everywhere online and offline that Lagos is no mans land , you did not think that that was offensive to the Yoruba .

Now you ate playing the ostrich.

OSU liar

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

Lolz you're helpless kiddo...

You are hating on people one million times ahead of you,you can only hate and watch helplessly while they progress..

I know how it feels hating on someone bigger than you,it's frustrating and depressing..

Just like Palestine or the Muslim world hating on jewish Israeli,they can only hate and rant just the way you're doing,but they are helpless..

It's a pity..

Only thing you can do now is HATE!!

You're helpless!!

Your useless thread was a call to hate and here you are accusing me of what you started .

OSU pig that knows only how to grunt and oink online .
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
CockAndBullStor:
Shut the Bleep up, you this pretentious cretin! That's what you guys do when you're boxed into a corner, "I'm not even an igbo" crooner.

The bastard GRV called Yorubas all sorts of names but little did he know that karma is just a bitch. He's feeling the heat now and he would never run his mouth again in his life. The presidential election clearly opened our eyes to your divisive politics and tribal bigotry and jingoism. It won't be BAU any longer. We are ready to put you all OSUs in your rightful second class fiddles. Barstard, 5% wanabe dots!

You ain't gonna do shit,all you will do is rant online as usual..

This is one Nigeria and every nigerian have the right to contest any where he feel like..

Sorry if you feel threatened by the igbos, your nightmare is gonna be long because you will keep seeing them around you..

You can't hold on one nigeria and still want the igbos to leave your state..

If you try any rubbish on igbos living in South west then your next generation won't live to tell your story..
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
vannessa7:

He is being called Omo ale because of the way he depicted Yoruba in his tweet which I'm sure you have seen, even you I'm sure you will not refer to your father's heritage like that no matter where he comes from even if they still walk naked there, in Yoruba land there is an adage that say Omo ale ni fi Owo osi juwe Ile baba e. meaning only a bastard will point the direction to his or her father's house with a left hand. Yorubas are the most cordial people you can meet until highly provoked which is about to happen.

Can you show that tweet he depicted Yorubas

I don't actually care about how you guys do your thing over there,I don't just want to hear "ibos are instigating yoruba-crossbreed"

You can call them what ever name you want I don't care..
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Omoawoke: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

The labour party governorship candidate in Lagos is been called omo ale because his mom is Igbo,are his parents not legally married?
You are a goat trying to change the narrative.
The boy anti Yoruba comments and his loyalty to Biafra is the reason they call him Omo ale

3 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Omoawoke: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
vannessa7:

He is being called Omo ale because of the way he depicted Yoruba in his tweet which I'm sure you have seen, even you I'm sure you will not refer to your father's heritage like that no matter where he comes from even if they still walk naked there, in Yoruba land there is an adage that say Omo ale ni fi Owo osi juwe Ile baba e. meaning only a bastard will point the direction to his or her father's house with a left hand. Yorubas are the most cordial people you can meet until highly provoked which is about to happen.

One thing this people are good is lying and deception

I’m sure they have printed their fake election sheets to start spreading on twitter for Saturday

The fool knows the reason they call him Omo ale but he wan change story

4 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
PoloG:
hahaha see this fool.. If you go codedruns, the girls for there dey state their tribes? cheesy
No be if you done see them for face come ask them their tribe, Na im them go tell you? cheesy
You bee fool nwanne.. I just always dey jam igbo olosho online, nor mean say I dey specifically go for them.. Ode grin
No be my fault say your girls na cheap money loving whores cheesy reason why them full hookup sites cheesy...
Nwanne your tribe don cast grin
Your men: National and international drug dealers grin
Your women: National and international oloshos grin

I no say e pain you nwanne, but take heart you hear grin grin grin
To get igbo girls nor be problem. Just flash some few cash for them, them go open the Toto for you grin
I done see Una girls finish, reason why I say make my tribe ban marriage with Una before Una corrupt us with Una ashawo lineage grin

I can't date Yorubas not even for free let alone fvcking their oloshos..

If the ones that are not olosho can stink like cadaver only God knows how their olosho will be..

Spit!!
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by raskymonojendor: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
ejifranks:

I wonder why Desmond Elliot, Banky W or Ramsey Noah are keeping quiet on this matter. Don't they qualify as "omoale"? This is just to mention a few of the many Omo ales( their word not mine) I know occupying top positions in Nigeria.
Because all those you mentioned have never insulted Yorubas by calling them Afonja or insult respected old Yoruba men like Pastor Adeboye

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by njelrapheal: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

Maybe because he identifies more with his OSU roots and has been sympathetic to your OSU ambitions in places like Lagos .

Go back to your yeast and stop dragging Lagos with Yoruba .

Also, how come you Igbos are supporting the only OSU half caste in the race ?

Tribal bigots accusing others of what they are exponentially more guilty of.

When they supported pdp candidates they were not tribal bigots abi
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

OSU ,you want to deny your sack and eviction from Rivers and PH?

An OSU is a liar and a thief !

So their are no more igbos in river..

I have known you for a while with your multiple monikers,the first day a stumbled on your previous Monika "KWARARAT" I knew you were mentally unstable..

But seems your mental health keep getting worst daily...

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
njelrapheal:

When they supported pdp candidates they were not tribal bigots abi

Who your useless OSU votes help?

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by DMerciful(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
You cannot hide behind insults. I repeat, how come we did not sed Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's tweets insulting Yorubas like a month ago?
12Monkeys:

Another denial from the ever lying and denying OSU pig.

When your fellow feral osus have been claiming here and everywhere online and offline that Lagos is no mans land , you did not think that that was offensive to the Yoruba .

Now you ate playing the ostrich.

OSU liar
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

I can't date Yorubas not even for free let alone fvcking their oloshos..

If the ones that are not olosho can stink like cadaver only God knows how their olosho will be..

Spit!!

Your OSU pigresses remain the most used cumrags on the planet .

Keep paying overinflated bride price for one over used puna with thousands of kilometers of pipe laying .

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
PoloG:
it will soon happen..
No to yoruba/igbo
Yes to yoruba/other tribes

Carry the campaign go the street of Yoruba land..

Don't forget to visit FFK,akerodu,davido,and seyi tinubu..

Sick people!!...😂😂😂💫💫
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by raskymonojendor: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
For me, election into offices has been about governance and not political sentiments.
Sanwoolu has done a good job and will be re-elected. GRV always sounds naive and inexperienced.
Afterall Yoruba voted for Akeredolu who is married to an 'alpha' Igbo woman. I can't afford to be tribalistic.
Sanwo Lekansi!
Yorubas voted Adeleke in Osun as well. Adeleke is half Igbo too.

The reasons most Yorubas are out against GRV is because of his pro-IPOB posts and tribal slur insults on Yorubas on social media. He forgot to clean up his social accounts and it has come back to buy him in the arse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Herbiodun09:

He is omo ale. Go and drink his pee.

What does muric have to do with his being recognised as yoruba or not. If not that you are daft, you would not be here ranting nonsense.

Face yoruba if u wan face yoruba. Wtf is muric

I should face Yorubas??

Why the fvck should I face them?

Yorubas constitutes 0.000001% of my problem..

I'm just saying you lots should not come here and start whining like okirika pants when things go south..
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

So their are no more igbos in river..

I have known you for a while with your multiple monikers,the first day a stumbled on your previous Monika "KWARARAT" I knew you were mentally unstable..

But seems your mental health keep getting worst daily...

Only Igbos in Rivers are in Oyigbo and Wike has driven them away .

They are even settlers sef .

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

I should face Yorubas??

Why the fvck should I face them?

Yorubas constitutes 0.000001% of my problem..

I'm just saying you lots should not come here and start whining like okirika pants when things go south..

See topic of your own useless thread

See content of your useless OP.

Still deny that you were attacking Yorubas for rejecting your OSU candidate .

Is there a bigger liar other than thejew rat than an okoro ?

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by raskymonojendor: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dem drag that GRV sotey Yoruba Obidients begin denouncing LP on instagram.

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

Finally, you now accept I am not Yoruba .

Good.

Osu

I have known you for long,you never liked igbos neither do you like Yorubas..

Just like the igbos you have been using derogatory words on the Yorubas,you are only ridding on their back today to dish out your hate and bigotry..

Before the election your favourite candidate was atiku, seeing that atiku failed woefully you pitch your tent to the Yorubas..

You disguise just to push your hate and Daredevil propaganda..

You stink!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Appoints Dr. Ezugwu As Provost Of Enugu State College Of Health Tech / FG Earmarks N150 Billion For Poverty Alleviation / Bamaiyi, Ex-ndlea Boss Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.