Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,422 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. (5672 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Listen To What They Told Peter Obi When He Started This Journey / To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

Your useless thread was a call to hate and here you are accusing me of what you started .

OSU pig that knows only how to grunt and oink online .

I quoted your post where you said you hate igbos..

Maybe you should point out the hate in my thread..

You're just a hate filled helpless noncomp00p..

You will be fine..🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by CockAndBullStor: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

You ain't gonna do shit,all you will do is rant online as usual..

This is one Nigeria and every nigerian have the right to contest any where he feel like..

Sorry if you feel threatened by the igbos, your nightmare is gonna be long because you will keep seeing them around you..

You can't hold on one nigeria and still want the igbos to leave your state..

If you try any rubbish on igbos living in South west then your next generation won't live to tell your story..
Chibuzor, we shall see!
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

I quoted your post where you said you hate igbos..

Maybe you should point out the hate in my thread..

You're just a hate filled helpless noncomp00p..

You will be fine..🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

I don't like Igbos and rightly so.

So?

Come and force me to like your criminal cannibal land grabbing materialistic Zionist Jew worshiping okiete baby factory baby sacrificing moloch serving slave ass.

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
PoloG:
Yoruba/igbo marriage should be banned/discriminated in the SW..
Yoruba/other tribes should be encouraged..
Igbos are staining our bloodline with their criminal OSU line angry
Seyi Tinubu is married to an igbo lady. Let's stone her dead to stop this tainting.
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

You are a goat trying to change the narrative.
The boy anti Yoruba comments and his loyalty to Biafra is the reason they call him Omo ale

Ok anyone loyal to biafra is an omo ale in Yoruba??

You could have told me this since..

It will be save to call people like tinubu who promised to release kanu an omo ale..

People like fayose,FFK,soyinka and the host of them should also be regarde as omo ale because they had once identified with biafra..

You lots have been priding your selves as been the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria,I wonder if there is another Yorubas out there that I don't know, because the few I have met online are all shallow and daft..
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by renderme: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
E don tey, no be today igbos have been trying to claim Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

You will soon be herded into a concentration camp and from there deported to Alaigbo or Ajaokuta furnace .

Continue
Lol comedy grin you are really a monkey just like ur username
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
njelrapheal:

When they supported pdp candidates they were not tribal bigots abi

There's one thing you don't understand..

In 2019 when the oba of Lagos threatened to throw the igbos in the Lagoon,Jimi agbaje was the pdp flag bearer,ask any of these ediots yapping rubbish here if Jimi agbaje was also an ipob sympathizer or had any lineage with igbos,then these same set of no do well bastards attacked Igbo voters in Lagos,today they are pushing another narrative that will suit their stupid action..
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by njelrapheal: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

Who your useless OSU votes help?

Hey bro. I was only trying to point out that the Igbos had voted others at some point and they were not bigotted when they did.
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Yorubas voted Adeleke in Osun as well. Adeleke is half Igbo too.

The reasons most Yorubas are out against GRV is because of his pro-IPOB posts and tribal slur insults on Yorubas on social media. He forgot to clean up his social accounts and it has come back to buy him in the arse.

Why were Yoruba against igbos in 2019 election in Lagos when Jimi agbaje was the pdp flag bearer?

That was when your oba threatened to throw any Igbo man that voted Jimi into the Lagoon,is Jimi also an ipob sympathizer??
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by christistruth01: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

The labour party governorship candidate in Lagos is been called omo ale because his mom is Igbo,are his parents not legally married?

Ipob Commander Chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes parents never Married that is why he calls Yorubas Afonjas

3 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Omoawoke: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

Ok anyone loyal to biafra is an omo ale in Yoruba??

You could have told me this since..

It will be save to call people like tinubu who promised to release kanu an omo ale..

People like fayose,FFK,soyinka and the host of them should also be regarde as omo ale because they had once identified with biafra..

You lots have been priding your selves as been the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria,I wonder if there is another Yorubas out there that I don't know, because the few I have met online are all shallow and daft..

He is simply obsessed with the Biafra struggle, so we are sending him to Biafra to continue his struggle.
What have we done wrong

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

Only Igbos in Rivers are in Oyigbo and Wike has driven them away .

They are even settlers sef .

So there are no igbos living in pH??

I said you're mentally sick and you keep proving me right..

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

Can you try this rubbish in seeking elective position in Kano or even anywhere in the SS?

The Yoruba has been too tolerant of you ungrateful bastards and I will be here telling them to do the needful and have you kicked out from their midst.

Where will you go from there as no one will tolerate a tenth of what you do to your Yoruba hosts .

As I said, I am here to promote as much anti Igbo sentiments for the sole reason that you osus are the weakest link in out polity with your misplaced Zionist ambitions.

We will relegate you to your containment zone of Alaigbo Goshen .

Maybe you should go and ask people that have been to kano of a place called sabongari..

Stop showcasing your idiocy online..

You can't do nothing,no body can physically attack igbos anywhere in Nigeria without seeing the repercussions, asked the hausas what happened the last time they did..

I dare any tribe including your own tribe to carry out an unprovoked attack on igbos living in their region..

This is one nigeria and igbos have every right to live anywhere..

And there absolutely nothing you can do about it...

🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
CockAndBullStor:
Chibuzor, we shall see!

We shall see nothing..

The only thing we will see is your continuous ranting online..
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

I don't like Igbos and rightly so.

So?

Come and force me to like your criminal cannibal land grabbing materialistic Zionist Jew worshiping okiete baby factory baby sacrificing moloch serving slave ass.

Seems you're more daft than I think..

We don't care whether you like us or not,is that simple English too complex for your thick empty skull to understand??
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by seanwilliam(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

You know just like you, I once believed that all the banters between the two tribes were just social media frenzy,but believe me it's not..

If you are from any of the tribe and you are friend with someone from the other tribe be careful, especially if you're Igbo with Yoruba friend,the hate is real..

I never had a Yoruba friend and I never prayed to have one,thou I don't hate them either, I'm only being careful..
stop inciting ethnic violence.
I’m a very traditional Yoruba person, and my best frien. Ever is an Igbo guy .
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by raskymonojendor: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

Why were Yoruba against igbos in 2019 election in Lagos when Jimi agbaje was the pdp flag bearer?

That was when your oba threatened to throw any Igbo man that voted Jimi into the Lagoon,is Jimi also an ipob sympathizer??
You have gone from half Igbo Yoruba topic to Jimi Agbaje. Is Jimi Agbaje half and half too. Since you want to derail, I can help you with that.

Look at these Igbo men holding community meeting to prevent an Ebonyi man whose great great grand father came from a neighbouring Ebonyi town to Enugu from becoming Enugu governor. Let's not even mention that Ebonyi was carved out of Enugu. So much hatred amongst themselves, yet you worry so much about the Yorubas.

Chinedu would be alright last last.

https://twitter.com/SeunArogs/status/1631453319947341825?t=Fh8AtfbvQYv3jdjZd35Klg&s=19

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by raskymonojendor: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Even Bianca was not left out of their hate.

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by SenatePresdo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

I want you to carry your OSU ass to Benin and begin claiming it as no man's land and see if your departed spirit will make it out of there

Foolish slave

Why are igbos not claiming that Ogun state or Osun is a no man's land? grin

Lagos will forever be a no man's land as long as Nigeria remains one, and you and your generation can't do nada about it.

If there is anything you can do, come out and do it let's treat your ass up.

Fool wey no get one plot of land, dey claim owner, just hurry and pay your Igbo landlord your House rent grin
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You have gone from half Igbo Yoruba topic to Jimi Agbaje. Is Jimi Agbaje half and half too.

Anyway, look at these Igbo men holding community meeting to prevent an Ebonyi man whose great great grand father came from a neighbouring Ebonyi town to Enugu from becoming governor. Let's not even mention that Ebonyi was carved out of Enugu. So much hatred amongst themselves, yet you worry so much about the Yorubas.

Funny people you claimed that igbos want to take over your land through the LP Candidate who happens to be half Igbo half Yoruba..

And I asked why then did you threatened igbos when they supported Jimi agbaje a full blooded Yoruba,and here you're yapping rubbish..

Unless you don't know your history,Yorubas should be the last to accuse others of discrimination within,you lots fought the longest inter tribal war in Africa,Oyo man detest ijebu man with passion..

Don't even start...
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
seanwilliam:
stop inciting ethnic violence.
I’m a very traditional Yoruba person, and my best frien. Ever is an Igbo guy .

Go through the thread and tell me who's inciting tribal violence..

Go and tell your brothers that were threatening igbos in Lagos about tribal violence..
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by seanwilliam(m): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

Go through the thread and tell me who's inciting tribal violence..

Go and tell your brothers that were threatening igbos in Lagos about tribal violence..
stop this man, you purposely created a thread to incite violence between two friendly tribes now you’re playing victim cards.

People react differently, I’ll advice you not to take that to heart.
Politics should not divide us.

If igbos don’t get along with yoruba, you think they’ll come over here and sell market to us?
If yoruba don’t get along with igbos and other tribes , you think they’ll be accommodating? .

You just committed fallacy of hasten generalization.
You see one thing I’ve learned in life is not to always jump into conclusion and never to use internet as a measure .

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Babinski: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
ejifranks:

I wonder why Desmond Elliot, Banky W or Ramsey Noah are keeping quiet on this matter. Don't they qualify as "omoale"? This is just to mention a few of the many Omo ales( their word not mine) I know occupying top positions in Nigeria.

Someone of Yoruba parentage is not called "omo ale' simply because his or her mother is Igbo or not a Yoruba. The "omo ale'" appellation comes to play when the person willingly and knowingly disparages his or her Yoruba heritage. The Yorubas have a saying that "Omo ale ni o fi owo osi juwe Ile baba re" which translates to: "It is an illegitimate child that points to his father's house with his left hand".

Desmond Eliot, Ramsey Noah and Banky W have not been disparaging their Yoruba heritage publicly. So there is no reason for anyone to call any of them "omo ale".

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by vannessa7(f): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

Can you show that tweet he depicted Yorubas

I don't actually care about how you guys do your thing over there,I don't just want to hear "ibos are instigating yoruba-crossbreed"

You can call them what ever name you want I don't care..

1. Afonja is a derogatory, disgusting and vile name, and the only people that use that vile word against Yoruba people are igbo people.

2. Yoruba people don't call themselves Afonja so he cannot be Yoruba and the only kind of Igbo people that uses that word are the chronic igbo bigots.

3. Afonja means Yoruba people that foolishly gave away their land to foreign invaders, Kwara so this man is basically saying that he'll do the same, take away Yorubaland from Yoruba people,.

When he used that word, he basically exposed himself for what he is, an ipob trying to take away Yorubaland from the Yoruba people.

4 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
vannessa7:

1. Afonja is a derogatory, disgusting and vile name, and the only people that use that vile word against Yoruba people are igbo people.

2. Yoruba people don't call themselves Afonja so he cannot be Yoruba and the only kind of Igbo people that uses that word are the chronic igbo bigots.

3. Afonja means Yoruba people that foolishly gave away their land to foreign invaders, Kwara so this man is basically saying that he'll do the same, take away Yorubaland from Yoruba people,.

When he used that word, he basically exposed himself for what he is, an ipob trying to take away Yorubaland from the Yoruba people.

Your write up is incoherent and meaningless..

First you didn't present the situation that lead to that tweet, secondly the tweet wasn't meant for Yoruba in general but to an individual..

Finally what if the guy was replying someone trying to portray the afonja legacy??

😂😂😂😂 I never knew afonja was a derogatory name,I thought you like it when you're been called afonja..

You guys shouldn't get agitated when called afonja by igbos because you also called the igbos osu..
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Elliotwaveforec: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
The stupid boy is being called Omo ale because he called Yoruba 'Afonjaaaa'. Definitely, he's a bastard whose blood has been contaminated with hate and stupidity bequeathed to him by his mother.

1 Like

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
The stupid boy is being called Omo ale because he called Yoruba 'Afonjaaaa'. Definitely, he's a bastard whose blood has been contaminated with hate and stupidity bequeathed to him by his mother.

You also call macorony omo ale..

Did he also call Yorubas afonja?
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by nnamdi640: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:
Tinubu gave heebo refugees appointments into. State civil service and even made some his commissioner and advicers .

Can that be said of OSU obi who even sacked igbos from outside Anambra who were employed during the old Anambra govt ?

The level of stinking hypocrisy among the Osubidient is sickening .

Here are a people who will not even vote a local govt counsellor from the same LGA if the individual happens to be born into the OSU caste system .

But here they are in Lagos demanding equity that they have no business demanding for.

A people who discriminate down to the nuclear family .

A people who discriminate within their own hamlets talk more villages.

A people who discriminate among lot cal govt areas , states .

A people who discriminate along barbaric cultural caste system are the ones telling you to be open minded.
If the heebo is so discriminatory among his own kith and kin is it you they will allow amongst them talk more of voting a non Igbo in to the lowest political office?

Those who demand equity must come with her but these same cretins remain the most tribalistic bigots on the planet second only to their Jewish rat masters.

This drum of war you guys are playing will backfire. Am saying it again this drum of war you guys are playing will backfire, let it be recorded that I said it. Yoruba won River despite the rigging with help of Wike nothing bad was said about Yoruba people, just because Obi won Lagos you guys are crying fire. Just make sure that you and your fellow have money to fly your children abroad.
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by YorubaSamurai: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

I can't date Yorubas not even for free let alone fvcking their oloshos..

If the ones that are not olosho can stink like cadaver only God knows how their olosho will be..

Spit!!
no Yoruba girl go look your eye nwanne..
I can't also date igbo girl.. It just hppens that most oloshos i see online are igbo girls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Questions For Sanusi Lamido Sanusi / Man Remanded For Stealing Aregbesola's Phone / Buhari's Continued Threat; Nigerians Are Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.