Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. (5684 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Listen To What They Told Peter Obi When He Started This Journey / To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by vannessa7(f): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

Your write up is incoherent and meaningless..

First you didn't present the situation that lead to that tweet, secondly the tweet wasn't meant for Yoruba in general but to an individual..

Finally what if the guy was replying someone trying to portray the afonja legacy??

😂😂😂😂 I never knew afonja was a derogatory name,I thought you like it when you're been called afonja..

You guys shouldn't get agitated when called afonja by igbos because you also called the igbos osu..

FYI, that is not my write up and I know it is not incoherent and meaningless to anyone who is unbiased as you obviously are, I replied because I thought you are neutral.

Anyway the igbos started the goading and name calling from time immemorial, From cowards to dirty, ugly etc, they have found Yorubas an easy target because of our laid back attitude, they are always envious of our stride in development even though we are laid back unlike their brash pushy loud personality, it was a shocking realization at first for many of us but they are gradually turning out cats into tigers.

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
vannessa7:

FYI, that is not my write up and I know it is not incoherent and meaningless to anyone who is unbiased as you obviously are, I replied because I thought you are neutral.

Anyway the igbos started the goading and name calling from time immemorial, From cowards to dirty, ugly etc, they have found Yorubas an easy target because of our laid back attitude,they are always envious of our stride in development even though we are laid back unlike their brash pushy loud personality, it was a shocking realization at first for many of us but they are gradually turning out cats into tigers.

At the bolded, that's the funniest thing I have seen since this year..

Development stride indeed..

The Yorubas actually started the name calling, they hated everything about the igbos, they feel threatened anytime they see the igbos,igbos never had any confrontation with Yorubas but still the Yorubas think igbos are their enemies..

During the election atiku a fulanis man won ondo state nothing happened but immediately obi won Lagos Yorubas came out and start attacking igbos in lagos,...

I have never heard of Yorubas attacking hausa voters in Lagos why??
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by vannessa7(f): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

At the bolded, that's the funniest thing I have seen since this year..

Development stride indeed..

The Yorubas actually started the name calling, they hated everything about the igbos, they feel threatened anytime they see the igbos,igbos never had any confrontation with Yorubas but still the Yorubas think igbos are their enemies..

During the election atiku a fulanis man won ondo state nothing happened but immediately obi won Lagos Yorubas came out and start attacking igbos in lagos,...

I have never heard of Yorubas attacking hausa voters in Lagos why??

It's like you are igbo, anyway, this obnoxious attitude of igbos did not start with this election, it started for as long as Nigeria has existed and Yorubas are not the only one on the receiving end of their vile attitude, they exhibit it everywhere all over the world but unlike Yoruba many people will have non of it, here in Nigeria Hausa has contained them to a large extent and they know they dare not mess with an Hausa man, the south south that they love to love for their petroleum has also differentiate themselves from igbos and they have refused every attempt of igbo to subjugate them.
As per Yorubas attacking igbo because Peter Obi won Lagos that is not true, most Yoruba youth voted Obi and I know many of them, it's this governorship election that Yorubas insist on sanwo olu and as usual igbos are ready to change the desires of Yoruba and drag political prowess with Yoruba unlike what hausas will do, if you can drop your active WhatsApp number I have some video that speaks more on this issue and also evidence of igbo rigging the election in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by YorubaSamurai: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Seyi Tinubu is married to an igbo lady. Let's stone her dead to stop this tainting.
his wife is mixes race nigga
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
This drum of war you guys are playing will backfire. Am saying it again this drum of war you guys are playing will backfire, let it be recorded that I said it. Yoruba won River despite the rigging with help of Wike nothing bad was said about Yoruba people, just because Obi won Lagos you guys are crying fire. Just make you that you and your fellow have money to fly your children abroad.

Go and sanitize your backyard of your feral osu zionist terrorists before you threaten anyone with your lame war threat
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
renderme:
E don tey, no be today igbos have been trying to claim Lagos.

At the end,nah heebo go still collect.

See how they were promoting one Nigeria with Lagos as no man's land but later crying to leave Nigeria but not without annexing the already Igbo weary Niger Delta.

Heebo is his biggest enemy .
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

So there are no igbos living in pH??

I said you're mentally sick and you keep proving me right..

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

PH is no man's land abi ?

Abandoned property saga no tell you who own PH up till now..

Stay your lane osu
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

Seems you're more daft than I think..

We don't care whether you like us or not,is that simple English too complex for your thick empty skull to understand??

Osu, keep imposing yourself

One day you go cry and nobody go send you.

Parasitic attache worm
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

Go and ban it..

Mr 12monkeys keep following my post with your multiple monikers..

You can't hide your identity cus it stinks...

Meds now !

Osu pig keeps seeing me in every post .

grin
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Buhari4sale: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

The labour party governorship candidate in Lagos is been called omo ale because his mom is Igbo,are his parents not legally married?

They are not
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by nnamdi640: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

Go and sanitize your backyard of your feral osu zionist terrorists before you threaten anyone with your lame war threat
You and your brothers are the one that threaten us. Your brothers destroyed our properties just because Obi won Lagos, instead of you guys to cautious them rather you are adding pepper to the matter, let see how it goes.
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
You and your brothers are the one that threaten us. Your brothers destroyed our properties just because Obi won Lagos, instead of you guys to cautious them rather you are adding pepper to the matter, let see how it goes.

You don dey mad.

See rubbish you posted up there
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by nnamdi640: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
12Monkeys:

You don dey mad.

See rubbish you posted up there
The report is there and will be used against you guys when that time comes. Just continue supporting them.
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by 12Monkeys: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
The report is there and will be used against you guys when that time comes. Just continue supporting them.

Used against who ?

Idiot, your osu last hope lost

James Nwafor will not be reactivated by Obi go do his killings .

Osu bastard better go and fix your blighted yeast because that's your final bus stop anytime from now.
Keep playing your judas role .At the end,nah you go still collect and no one , I repeat NO ONE will care about your cries and wailings

Slave
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 4:01am On Mar 06, 2023
vannessa7:

It's like you are igbo, anyway, this obnoxious attitude of igbos did not start with this election, it started for as long as Nigeria has existed and Yorubas are not the only one on the receiving end of their vile attitude, they exhibit it everywhere all over the world but unlike Yoruba many people will have non of it, here in Nigeria Hausa has contained them to a large extent and they know they dare not mess with an Hausa man, the south south that they love to love for their petroleum has also differentiate themselves from igbos and they have refused every attempt of igbo to subjugate them.
As per Yorubas attacking igbo because Peter Obi won Lagos that is not true, most Yoruba youth voted Obi and I know many of them, it's this governorship election that Yorubas insist on sanwo olu and as usual igbos are ready to change the desires of Yoruba and drag political prowess with Yoruba unlike what hausas will do, if you can drop your active WhatsApp number I have some video that speaks more on this issue and also evidence of igbo rigging the election in Lagos

So funny,you should be bold enough to state those vile attitude of the igbos that warrants the unnecessary violent attack on them by your thugs..

And thinking that the religious motivated attack on Igbo christians living in the north is do to the said vile attitude of the igbos have once show how ignorant you're, during rioting in the north every Christian is a target including Yorubas,ask your people living in the north,the only time the north had targeted the igbos was during the 1966 pogrom..

Igbos do vote in the north and have never seen attacked for voting..

So funny you guys claim to hate igbos so much that you still don't want them to leave..
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by Brimstone77: 4:10am On Mar 06, 2023
12Monkeys:

Osu, keep imposing yourself

One day you go cry and nobody go send you.

Parasitic attache worm

Imposing??

Seems you have not visited your dictionary for long,you stinking f00ls have been the ones imposing your selves on igbos..

We are currently agitating to leave your God forsaken shit hole, your parents sacrificed them selves just to keep us back..

You're shameless!!
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by ImperialYoruba: 4:18am On Mar 06, 2023
nnamdi640:

March 11th

We dey here.
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:58am On Mar 06, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
his wife is mixes race nigga
Sorry?
Re: It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. by nnamdi640: 6:31am On Mar 06, 2023
12Monkeys:

Used against who ?

Idiot, your osu last hope lost

James Nwafor will not be reactivated by Obi go do his killings .

Osu bastard better go and fix your blighted yeast because that's your final bus stop anytime from now.
Keep playing your judas role .At the end,nah you go still collect and no one , I repeat NO ONE will care about your cries and wailings

Slave
Hahaha!!! Who is crying more during this Buhari regime to the point of rioting in Oyo and Ogun based on the money policies Buhari brought in. This was that same Buhari you guys used to call us 5percentile when he entered, you all forgot that the person that laugh last laugh better, same thing will repeat itself again during Thievnubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? / Video: NN24 2011 Presidential Debate / Restructuring Calls: My Fears For Igbos – Yakassai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.