Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC (22176 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / We Will Win Governorship Election By Hook Or Crook – Kano APC Chairman, Abbas / Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by victorVIC1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
I saw an interview of the Labour gubernatorial candidate for Lagos yesterday and I was impressed by his leadership ideas. Dude is an alumnus of MIT so you can imagine his level of exposure and intelligence

2 Likes

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by chukwuibuipob: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zico5:
They want to rule Lagos by proxy through Chinedu. They are even rubbing it on our face that Igbo will be the governor and the first lady. What an insult from the fugitives and wanderers that came with poly bags, selling gala on highways. Yoruba are too nice indeed. Lagos is no man land but Onitcha and Aba are their heritage. We will show them who truly own Lagos with our votes.
Dnt worry, we go teach them in language they understand. I know people wey dey sell koboko In bundles grin.Just wait and see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Okiemute101: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yes we understand... prepared for rigging...
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by kozmokaz(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Seun started this.
We dey on our own jeje, we didn’t bring Lagos election here. Baba go put Anti Sanwo-Olu thread on FP asking people to vote out Sanwo olu .
On top wetin, because his friend is Chinedu GRV the Biafran tribal bigot.
Well Chinedu will be sent to Anambra on Saturday to continue his struggle
GRV is a proud Yoruba son who only crime is standing against the slave masters who have been milking your collective wealth

Seun also is a full blooded Yoruba

So how the bleep y’all dragging Igbos into it ?
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Bluntemperor: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wait o,why is Gbadebo Rhodes suddently bearing Chinedu?
So much is flying on Twitter on- who Rhodes Vivour now Chinedu is-
In one of the Youth Protest,he was holding a Biafran Flag in Lagos ( Lekki),to be precise? Why, na?
We go for SANWO-OLU O!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Littlefingerjp: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
naijapips04:

You know what is good for Lagos state but not your Anambra state? Go and release your people from bondage first, ofeke.
Which bondage??Una dey think say Anambra state na Ogbomosho..Go down to the state,even as they don't generate what your state generate,their education and health sector is better than Lagos's...
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Omoawoke: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
kozmokaz:

Who is Chinedu pls ?

To the best of my knowledge

The election in Lagos state is between yorubas !!

the Labour Party candidate is Chinedu Gbadebo.
His father his Yoruba and his mother Igbo, his wife Igbo
But he chose Igbo has is tribe and he even insults yoruba on tweeter.
Chinedu canmot speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo.
Chinedu is pro Biafra. All his tweets are about Igbo and Biafra.
Chinedu denounced yoruba and even call them afonjaaaa
Then election reach, chinedu want to become governor and all the igbos worldwide are backing him to take over Lagos for them.
Chinedu is Omo ale and an Igbo agenda in the name of better governance

Help spread the word to prevent an opportunist who want to hide under Labor party to receive obidients votes

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by VTJN(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
kozmokaz:

Who is Chinedu pls ?

To the best of my knowledge

The election in Lagos state is between yorubas !!
I'm pretty sure you know within yourself that Sanwo olu will win the election but you and your likes love to daydream not until reality pop up

Saturday no far again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by kozmokaz(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Let’s assume he is from Ekiti
He has every right to defend every land in southwest .

Your Igbo people dey kano, kaduna, Anambra, Abuja, Abia dey type say GRV for governor-
Are you people insane?

I don’t know about people in Kano kaduna Abia anambra

I only know about Lagosians !
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by kozmokaz(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Then election reach, chinedu want to become governor and all the igbos worldwide are backing him to take over Lagos for them.

Thank God you said his father is Yoruba

Even Sunday igboho whose both parents are yorubas also support Biafra

Thank you
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by NnamdiN: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Scared of the structureless party? Lol
So Jandor isn't even your fear but a small boy from lagos island?
It'll be a miracle if Jide survives next weekend

1 Like

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Unrated900(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Saturday will determine wether Lagosians want to remain enslave or free from bondage.

All of us in Lagos will come out en mass to vote for Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour the Labour Party candidate from top to bottom. Lagosians are tired of the traffic in Lagos, we are tired of the owomeda Agbero and we are tired of heavy levy on us.

The owomeda aspect made me laugh

Owo mi da

Not owomeda

To be honest agberos in lagos could be frustrating
Imagine agberos telling a banker
Which school u go
See d level of see finish by this tout

1 Like

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Littlefingerjp: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bluntemperor:
In one of the Youth Protest,he was holding a Biafran Flag in Lagos ( Lekki),to be precise? Why, na?
We go for SANWO-OLU O!
That is the propaganda APC brought out to seek for sympathy vote..GRV name is Chinedu because his mother is an Igbo woman which makes him have a Yoruba name Gbadebo and an Igbo name Chinedu.. Secondly He protested with the youths during Endsars but never held a Biafra flag..This are their propaganda to reduce LP vote in Lagos after they saw the massive numbers the party produced in the presidential election..
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Omoawoke: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
kozmokaz:

I don’t know about people in Kano kaduna Abia anambra

I only know about Lagosians !

Your people are insane, I’ve seen many igbos that don’t even know the road to Lagos sharing GRV campaign pictures all the way from Abuja, kaduna and world wide
You think we are stupid

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by VTJN(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bluntemperor:
We go for SANWO-OLU O!
I will personally mobilise for Sanwo olu and see him to victory

These people take us for a fool too much

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Nickymezor(f): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bluntemperor:
We go for SANWO-OLU O!
His mother is an Igbo woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Iamzik: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
naijapips04:

You know what is good for Lagos state but not your Anambra state? Go and release your people from bondage first, ofeke.

You are making a very big mistake.
Even yorubas voted against Tinubu last week and they will vote against him again.

Name calling will not help APC supporters. Why do y'all like to lump all LP supporters together as "Igbo"?
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by VTJN(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
NnamdiN:
Scared of the structureless party? Lol
So Jandor isn't even your fear but a small boy from lagos island?
It'll be a miracle if Jide survives next weekend
Lol

Sanwo olu will win with wide margin no worry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by kozmokaz(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Your people are insane, I’ve seen many igbos that don’t even know the road to Lagos sharing GRV campaign pictures all the way from Abuja, kaduna and world wide
You think we are stupid

So what does that got to do with the attack on Igbos ?
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Littlefingerjp: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Help spread the word to prevent an opportunist who want to hide under Labor party to receive obidients votes
If yu show me just one tweet where he denounced the Yoruba tribe or supported Biafra movement,I will credit Yu 5k asap...
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Omoawoke: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bluntemperor:
We go for SANWO-OLU O!

Baba na Omo Igbo whey dey disguise

He can’t even speak Yoruba
He speaks Igbo
It is obvious his mother taught him hatred against the Yorubas, against his father

Chinedu is the name he uses, election come, baba remember he has a Yoruba name

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by VTJN(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Iamzik:

You are making a very big mistake.
Even yorubas voted against Tinubu last week and they will vote against him again.

Name calling will not help APC supporters. Why do y'all like to lump all LP supporters together as "Igbo"?
I personally know some Yorubas who voted against Tinubu in presidential election but in governorship election they are all voting Sanwo olu. Watch out for the outcome

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by ebismarsblog(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
During d Presidency I did not support rigging but for this, am in support, sanwo olu deserve second time and he will win

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by kozmokaz(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
VTJN:
I will personally mobilise for Sanwo olu and see him to victory

These people take us for a fool too much

Kindly post your polling unit result after that day

If GRV no win my Polling unit make I fly
Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by R1234(f): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Am voting Lp straight on Saturday, he is the youngest 40 yrs , Apc government has a long queue of candidates who will take over from sanwo if he returns again kilode , na dem we kan serve make anoda party enter let's see d difference jare plus gbadebo is a real lagosian son of the soil ,

2 Likes

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Omoawoke: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
If yu show me just one tweet where he denounced the Yoruba tribe or supported Biafra movement,I will credit Yu 5k asap...

Keep your miserable 5k and eat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by kozmokaz(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

You think we are stupid

I’m Igbo 💯

Im Nigerian
Lagos born and brought up

And I’m voting GRV

YOU CAN GO AND DIE !

2 Likes

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by VTJN(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
kozmokaz:

Kindly post your polling unit result after that day

If GRV no win my Polling unit make I fly
After your polling unit result last Saturday Obi still come a distant third😀

Saturday no far again Nwanne

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC by Unrated900(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Wow lovely point

If that is the case minus one vote for LP cos i wanted to vote for him
But his tribalistic attitude has reduced one vote from me and 6 from my family..
Failed mission abort abort

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons / The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? / Nigeria Is Not A Failed State, Omokri Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.