Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office (61645 Views)

Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Lightorder: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Obedients celebrated the deaths of those who died and called them Heroes of democracy for dying at a time when Nigeria was in dire need of a man like Peter Obi. Why have u suddenly become sympathetic to the the pains of Nigerians, because obi lost?
you didn’t make sense. Your submission is sloppy as ever .
I don’t apply decorum when I talk to your type. Nigeria wasted a whole eight years to the decision of morons like you in 2015. Never again do I stand and watch while hopeless, fateless entities like go that route again
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Putinofrussia: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:
As for emefiele, if his hands are clean nothing will happen to him.

The new Nigeria is not a vindictive Nigeria.
The new Nigeria is not a tribalistic Nigeria.
The new Nigeria is not a nepostic Nigeria.
The new Nigeriais not fraudulent gotten mandate Nigeria.
The new Nigeria is not with tinubu. Tinubu is heading for monumental disgrace.

The new Nigeria is one of order, equity and justice.
The new Nigeria is one where able and honest young men and women from the north, south , east and west will take hold of strategic government departments , doing their duty without fear.

PODATTI is coming with the mandate.
The new Nigeria is the OBEDIENT NIGERIA.
Stop this nonsense jor.
How can Obi win?
Obi came 3rd.Obi does not have 25% in 24 states as constitutionally required.
A court case already lost even before it begins.

Atiku too failed to get the 25 per cent as required by the constitution, as he got the 25 per cent spread in 21 states while Obi scored a minimum of 25 per cent in 17 states.
Tinubu met the requirement as he got the threshold in 30 states.
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by jaxxy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Emefeile should be jailed for life for treasonable felony!

Someone will be jailed bt not Emefiele.
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Phantom233: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
At first he wanted to become presidential candidate of Apc while maintaining his office as CBN governor when that plan failed,he resorted to becoming an obstacle to perceived opponents by introducing a fraudulent naira redesign policy.
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Deefirm: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Your mad, your entire family and generation will be jailed for life. Try it and see this country burn to ashes

Yamiriflathead:
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by kaeycea(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=Babathanks post=121491942][/quote]

Tribal hatred has destroyed your miserable life.
You stay in the little corner of your wretched home and conclude that everyone that give support to Emefiele policy must be an igbo person even when it's obvious that the cabal within Aso Villa that urge Emefiele on and gives him the courage to continue the policy are believed not to be Igbo. Yet you pour your frustration on the ethic group.
The only data you have to support such a useless claim is tribal hatred.
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Ayodeoba: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
olaniyilukman:
Presently,I have more than #2m in my account but I couldn't get cash to withdrawal, we have been to all Pos stand this morning and none of them doesn't have cash and to complicate the issues majority of petty traders here don't accept transfer, I am feeling badly hungry
where do you stay let me help you with cash
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by frog12: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
how nigerians vote for someone who no fit answer questions as president they amuse everyone grin grin grin

na so dem buy their children way into top schools like kings college, queens college and those children no fit contribute meaningful to society.
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by objpmb: 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodconcept78:
cheesy

What people do not understand is that a child that does not allow the parents to sleep will not sleep. If you hold a person down, you remain with that person down.
The reason any party supported by Igbos does well outside Igboland is because the federal government policy of denying South East infrastructure has made Igbos to go to those parts of Nigeria that federal government provided infrastructure and opportunities in numbers.
In fact if Igbos are all wise, they will produce deputy governors outside Igboland because of their numerical voting strength in other states of Nigeria after the indigenous
If you want Igbos not to determine the election outcome in your non Igbo state, encourage federal government to treat Igbo states fairly as they treat other states and Igbos will remain in their states and even non Igbos will come and help change political outcomes. For now, non Igbos have no reason to come to Igboland because of lack of opportunity due to federal government neglect.
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by sunboy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

The new Nigeria is one where able and honest young men and women from the north, south , east and west will take hold of strategic government departments , doing their duty without fear.

Don’t be a trumpster, move on! Presidential election is over. The rest will be confined and decided in the court.

Move on! You will heal faster that way. Even trumpsters have moved on.
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by olaniyilukman(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ayodeoba:
where do you stay let me help you with cash
I stay in Ibadan bro

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by geoworldedu: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
magoo10:
Emefiele exposed looters even though the masses paid with suffering.
And How many of the so called looters are in jail now? Even the one they thought was the chief looter will now become the president come May 29.
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Ayodeoba: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
olaniyilukman:
I stay in Ibadan bro
it’s very far! Just find means around you. There re places you can still do transfer or use card to pay
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Bimbilla(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
That's the truth
Goodconcept78:
cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by magoo10(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
geoworldedu:
And How many of the so called looters are in jail now? Even the one they thought was the chief looter will now become the president come May 29.
Nigerians are not daft, when the time comes the looters will be held accountable.
There is no way this country will continue to exist in the manner which corruption has eaten it deep.
In labour party we have hope , even if it is not today , it will be tomorrow.
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Themanleshey: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:

U well so ? I have this feeling that you guys are not okay walai, pat Obi will be president of who and who ?
Someone that came 3rd ? Una sha wan burn down this country , God no go gree for una!
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by spiralwedge(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Emefiele should be jailed immediately.

He is bent on destroying Nigeria. And it is a lesson for Nigeria never to put such person in CBN.

The guy is still formulating policies that are killing the economy. Most of the Deputy Directors of most banks, including Zenith are forced to resign because he dictated how long they can stay in that position.
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Topshow2010(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I just got 2000 cash with 2500 transfer today after searching for cash since yesterday

You are very lucky sef , me just got 5000k after paying 1500 for charges in my area . angry
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Draslo(m): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
olaniyilukman:
Where bro,
Adeniyi Jones Ikeja. If you're interested, let me know. I'm guessing your not even in Lagos or Ike environs
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaybenugo:
Former lawmaker and social critic, Senator Shehu Sani, has predicted what the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, might face when President Muhammadu Buhari leaves office, IGBERETV reports.

Sani believes that Emefiele will not be protected against President-elect, Bola Tinubu and some governors in the All Progressives Congress (APC), who tackled Emefiele's naira redesign policy when Buhari eventually becomes an ex-President on May 29, this year.

Sani wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1632089568542437380?s=19

Emefowl should be brought to the market square tied on a desk for all to see and thrashed shitless till he poops. That's his punishment for punishing us so much. Next person should be B
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Nathan2016: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodconcept78:
cheesy

Dumb post.

So you dont know APC won in Abia, Imo and other post. All these bigot that are dumb. If you are a bigot, try atleast to make research.

Igbos enjoy the openess blah blah blah.

It is only the igbos that have practice true fedralism in Nigeria where people go to different state to reside and buy properties, rent and live.

Other tribes especially the yoruba are very close minded and tribalistic.

The igbos should not learn from the north and west, they are where bigots resides.

How is you people lives after having presidents and vices.

Still bunch of beggars
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Goodconcept78: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nathan2016:

Dumb post.

So you dont know APC won in Abia, Imo and other post. All these bigot that are dumb. If you are a bigot, try atleast to make research.

Igbos enjoy the openess blah blah blah.

It is only the igbos that have practice true fedralism in Nigeria where people go to different state to reside and buy properties, rent and live.

Other tribes especially the yoruba are very close minded and tribalistic.

The igbos should not learn from the north and west, they are where bigots resides.

How is you people lives after having presidents and vices.

Still bunch of beggars
you be mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Nathan2016: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodconcept78:
you be mugu

Na you be foool.

Go and check the senatorial and house of rep.

Do you expect APC to win in the east after years of supporting other region. Now they support their own, is now a problem.

Bigots get lost.

Why don’t you guys support others that’s the question?

You all know how to rig election Mugu*2
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by yom2(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Shut up and eat Shit! Emefeile took advantage of the 1984 change of currency to manifest his wickedness and treachery in hopes that the opposition which in this case is Peter obi, will win.

Buhari has apologized to Nigeria. When is Emefeile apologizing for the untold hardship he has caused to Nigerians or better still resign to save his face?
Why has he not adhered to the the supreme Court rulings to make up for his mistakes?
and u mean he did all these with the oversight of buhari a current APC president? Don't u think there's something wrong and flawed with some of these rumours and reasoning u people carry around? If there was an intent to frustrate tinubu the overwhelming machinery lies with the executive government not CBN
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Emefiele WE DISOWNED HIM FoR HIS TREACHERY AND SELF AGENDA. sad

EMEFIELE MEANS "YOU DO PASS Do YOUR BOUNDRY".HE IS GOING INTO SHITHOLE NO DOUBT FOR PUNISHING NIGERIANS ON THEIR OWN MONEY. angry
Emefuele is a treacherous evil man on self agenda,he left zenith unceremoniously to become Cbn governor,he discovered his man is not zenith md and started this naira design policy to kill zenith. angry
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by stanisbaratheon: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
shidaa:

If drug barons are not jailed then is it someone that is dong what buhari asked him to do that will be jailed. As a president if a policy is brought before you won't you think of the consequences on the general public before accepting. What's it CBN governor that ask him to change currency in1984? People suffered then. Why are you guys exonerateing the president and nailing CBN governor.

My thinking is that those exonerating Buhari are playing a hateful and tribal game that's why.

I have seen so many APC political pundits blaming an appointee (Emefiele) instead of the man that signed and sanction the policy. Perhaps criticizing Buhari will anger a section of the country that's why they had to find a scape goat in the shape of Emefiele.
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by maasoap(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

That wicked soul will run out of the country like a week or even a month before Buhari leaves office. grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Kavod: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2023
Massiveglory:

You dont just have sense........ its your kind that put us in this worst situation. You see those two Agbor brothers? OKOWA and EMEIFELE..., They deserve to rot in JAIL.. That's with extreme daily labour
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by olaniyilukman(m): 7:06am On Mar 06, 2023
Draslo:

Adeniyi Jones Ikeja. If you're interested, let me know. I'm guessing your not even in Lagos or Ike environs
Exactly bro, Lagos is still very close by , how much can I get and what is the percentage bro
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Draslo(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2023
olaniyilukman:
Exactly bro, Lagos is still very close by , how much can I get and what is the percentage bro
I can't say exactly how much you can get, but the rate was at 30% as of Friday. Where exactly are you?
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Abdulhakeem7(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
magoo10:
those still fighting fot the old notes continued usage are the looters because majority of we the ordinary people dont have old notes.
What the supreme court should be after is ensuring that CBN pumps more of the new notes. The issue is that the CBN doesn't have enough new notes, thats why there's a need to pump the old notes into circulation because there's over 3trillion of old notes on ground

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
treatise:

The great ANALYST, your submission may have been borne out of hallucination or narcotic substances.

None of the above, I am not like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Open Fire On Lagos Drivers Protesting Agbero Taxes (pics) / Bukola Saraki's Sister, Gbemi Mocks Him In A Video. Says He's Currently Losing / Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.