Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office (61639 Views)

Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
He should be jailed for economic sabotage

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Flier: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Infact Emefiele is heartless and should be locked up
I was forced to eat bread and fanta this morning because that is all i could get without cash
Imagine suffering even when you have money in your account
infact i am ready to pay any amount to get cash at the moment but nobody have cash
This is just sick.
Me that i dont eat bread,my face is hitching already....Pimples is on its way out

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by mytime24(f): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
N
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by UrPapa: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
shidaa:

If drug barons are not jailed then is it someone that is dong what buhari asked him to do that will be jailed. As a president if a policy is brought before you won't you think of the consequences on the general public before accepting. What's it CBN governor that ask him to change currency in1984? People suffered then. Why are you guys exonerateing the president and nailing CBN governor.
but you can exonerate the president during endsars and nail Tinubu πŸ˜‚
You’re a double mouthed creature that the Oxford dictionary call Hypocrite
And hypocrites smell.
Lick your wrist and confirm for yourself

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by chukwuibuipob: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
angry That man is a pro max lunatic. How I wish bandits kidnap the idiot
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Brushstrokes20: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Spot on but even the lawless, lifeless herder won't be spared from prosecution for subjecting millions of innocent citizens to unwarranted hardship undecided undecided

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by ppogba: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Leave that story. Big criminals do not get punished in Nigeria.

Besides, he has enough s details of the sleaze concerning every one of the political class at his disposal.
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by yarimo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Thanksful:
Mumu talk. Only if Delta sale their son.
And this happen in the same delta state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by stuffs2002: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:
As for emefiele, if his hands are clean nothing will happen to him.

The new Nigeria is not a vindictive Nigeria.
The new Nigeria is not a tribalistic Nigeria.
The new Nigeria is a nepostic Nigeria.
The new Nigeriais not fraudulent mandate Nigeria.
The new Nigeria is not with tinubu. Tinubu is heading for monumental disgrace.

The new Nigeria is one of order, equity and justice.
The new Nigeria is one where able and honest young men and women from the north, south , east and west will take hold of strategic government departments , doing their duty without fear.

PODATTI is coming with the mandate.
The new Nigeria is the OBEDIENT NIGERIA.

Rest
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Laple0541(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Emefailue will rot in jail
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Fareke: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
shidaa:

If drug barons are not jailed then is it someone that is dong what buhari asked him to do that will be jailed. As a president if a policy is brought before you won't you think of the consequences on the general public before accepting. What's it CBN governor that ask him to change currency in1984? People suffered then. Why are you guys exonerateing the president and nailing CBN governor.
You mean Developers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by chukwuibuipob: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin Emefailure will RUN even before handover date
He better restore our 1000,500 cos DSS are waiting to grab his white hairy balls grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Softmirror: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaybenugo:
Former lawmaker and social critic, Senator Shehu Sani, has predicted what the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, might face when President Muhammadu Buhari leaves office, IGBERETV reports.

Sani believes that Emefiele will not be protected against President-elect, Bola Tinubu and some governors in the All Progressives Congress (APC), who tackled Emefiele's naira redesign policy when Buhari eventually becomes an ex-President on May 29, this year.

Sani wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1632089568542437380?s=19

grin
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by joyousever(f): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
It was revealed that Emefiele sold the idea to him ( Buhari). But in his usual autocratic characteristic manner, he failed to consult other financial bodies in government before approving it. Buhari is a colossal failure. What a man,!

shidaa:

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
yarimo:
And this happen in the same delta state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The point is, CBN doesn't do jack without presidential approval. If you must fight a presidential order, fight the president not the one carrying the order out.

This regime will possibly end this nation because of stupid tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by ppogba: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Flier:
Infact Emefiele is heartless and should be locked up
I was forced to eat bread and fanta this morning because that is all i could get without cash
Imagine suffering even when you have money in your account
infact i am ready to pay any amount to get cash at the moment but nobody have cash
This is just sick.
Me that i dont eat bread,my face is hitching already....Pimples is on its way out

You do not know how lucky you are to have bread and fanta. I know a woman who was crying because she and her children had nothing to eat and no one could come to her aid.

In all things, give thanks.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by olaniyilukman(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:
As for emefiele, if his hands are clean nothing will happen to him.

The new Nigeria is not a vindictive Nigeria.
The new Nigeria is not a tribalistic Nigeria.
The new Nigeria is a nepostic Nigeria.
The new Nigeriais not fraudulent mandate Nigeria.
The new Nigeria is not with tinubu. Tinubu is heading for monumental disgrace.

The new Nigeria is one of order, equity and justice.
The new Nigeria is one where able and honest young men and women from the north, south , east and west will take hold of strategic government departments , doing their duty without fear.

PODATTI is coming with the mandate.
The new Nigeria is the OBEDIENT NIGERIA.
To hell with Peter Obi and his supporters

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Pityoobi: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
The numbers of small business that has closed shop is alarming. This man and all the people that supported him will rot in hell. Many strruggling businesses have now collasped...Cash for common waybill and other logistic have become a very huge task discouraging potential customers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by yarimo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Thanksful:

The point is, CBN doesn't do jack without presidential approval. If you must fight a presidential order, fight the president not the one carrying the order out.

This regime will possibly end this nation because of stupid tribalism.
IPOB terrorists thought tribal and religion can bring them power, thank God for majority of Nigerians that resist the terrorists people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by lizko(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Is just apologizing enough for us after the severe damages on the economy.
Yamiriflathead:

Shut up and eat Shit! Emefeile took advantage of the 1984 change of currency to manifest his wickedness and treachery in hopes that the opposition which in this case is Peter obi, will win.

Buhari has apologized to Nigeria. When is Emefeile apologizing for the untold hardship he has caused to Nigerians or better still resign to save his face?
Why has he not adhered to the the supreme Court rulings to make up for his mistakes?
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by olaniyilukman(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
ppogba:

You do not know how lucky you are to have bread and fanta. I know a woman who was crying because she and her children had nothing to eat and no one could come to her aid.

In all things, give thanks.
Presently,I have more than #2m in my account but I couldn't get cash to withdrawal, we have been to all Pos stand this morning and none of them doesn't have cash and to complicate the issues majority of petty traders here don't accept transfer, I am feeling badly hungry
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Emefeile should be jailed for life for treasonable felony!
Stop making fool of yourself in the public places. What do you know that is treasonable felony to start with? Or you just open your mouth in every thread like borehole choo choo choo πŸ‘„.
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by mymadam(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ina ruwa na

Kishirwa kina ji, masoyina? πŸ€—
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by gigabyte13: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
What good has Emefiele done before...
President bubu is helping him to challenge the supreme Court.........
Let him enjoy it, while it last
That guy needed to rot in jail
See him bald head like the bleached naira.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by DeOTR: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordEclipse:
So he should be jailed for trying to fix Nigeria by stopping looting of the the treasury??. This is why most African countries aren't developing.. Corruption..
Naira swap fixed looting of treasury, how?
Omo! People are so dumb in this country o. Since when has it even become the duty of the CBN to fix looting of our treasury?
If there are still sensible people left in that shithole called CBN, and going cashless is actually the goal, the first thing is to ensure our banking system is ready for the policy, if not, do the needful. Next is to eliminate all the bogus banking charges to make online and cashless transactions attractive.
Then, 500 and 1000 notes should be recalled and instead of wasting 300 billion Naira for printing new washed out 200, 500 and 1000 notes, the resources should have been used to print more 200, 100 and other lower currencies without having to redesign anything. They can now go ahead and place withdrawal limits, but making sure cash is made available.
However what we have from the CBN is nothing short of nonsense. No wonder Ezekwesili wondered if there are still any Economists left at the CBN. It's that bad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB terrorists thought tribal and religion can bring them power, thank God for majority of Nigerians that resist the terrorists people

Chill! Two months too far. Hope you maintain the same energy when the time come.

The El-rufais has gone sober. You will soon join them
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by greatiyk4u(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ina ruwa na

Akio
Baki da sana'a
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by DrMuzungu(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
I have a gift for oga Emefiele, once bubu leaves the office:

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by yarimo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Thanksful:

Chill! Two months too far. Hope you maintain the same energy when the time come.

The El-rufais has gone sober. You will soon join them

Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Emefeile should be jailed for life for treasonable felony!
You must be insane. You see this country you guys are destroying. Your children will face more. Trust me.
Re: Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office by Believeintruth: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Goodconcept78:
cheesy

The Aliyu Nuhu deserves to be beaten. So all these years that Igbos voted others it was not tribalism, all because rhey brought their own and the person is suitable and they decided to vote for him enmasse it is now tribalism?
Some people will rot in the hottest part of hell. There rogues all believe that their heaven is on earth so they do things without thinking of the repercussions or their conscience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health / Gabriel Toby And Wife, Christy In Keke (Photos) / Police Open Fire On Lagos Drivers Protesting Agbero Taxes (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.