Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? (4608 Views)

Little Jakes Meme Face Before And Now / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Sniper101(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Glocee:

You can drop yours

Long time.
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Glocee(f): 4:11am On Apr 03, 2023
Sniper101:

Long time.

brightospecial@hotmail.co.uk
(lemme know when u gat it. So I can get it off)
Good morning. Seen. You can take it down.
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by Sniper101(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2023
Glocee:

Good morning. Seen. You can take it down.

The "mention"
Please edit it n get my stuff off it.
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by maxlev1: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
I have met some people here especially on business grounds but the top of it all was when we formed a WhatsApp group from nairaland for NYSC few years back. I met alot of nairaland members from my group in NYSC camp and the experience was really worthwhile. I still keep good friendship with some till this day.
Re: Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? by avicky(f): 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
ravensckar:
Back then in the University, I met a nairalander with the username Toyde. In our NYSC camp, I connected with a few others who were really nice guys. After my NYSC, I met Deji, Mr. Oyenekan, Miss Patricia, etc. All of whom I'm still tight with till date.

Several other monikers that I've had interactions or transactions with; Avicky, Stenon, initialize, Bobby, etc.

In all, nairaland is a great forum. It's not as faceless as some of you may think. Hence, I pity all those whose only mission here is to cause mischief and engage in tribal wars. They are missing out on the good things of life. cheesy cheesy

PS- I once worked for a former special adviser to Governor Ambode who singled me out because of my post here on Nairaland. She said the moment she heard those words, she knew immediately that I must be a nairalander. Since that day, son of man has become careful of what he posts here on nairaland. It's not as faceless as I thought. cheesy cheesy
Good to hear from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Naturally Prefer Handsome Guys / Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Trapped During S*x (photo) / The Day I Use My Gear Shifter To Finger My Pussy Till I Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.