Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Jagaban Borgu: The Mockery Conqueror - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban Borgu: The Mockery Conqueror (189 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jagaban Borgu: The Mockery Conqueror by Omosorire: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
I think it's high time we come to the reality that Tinubu is the president - elect, president - in - waiting, and eventually the president. This man was mocked pre-election, during election and now post- election he's still been mocked. Without mincing words, he's the most mocked president Nigeria has ever had. His character was assassinated severely and severally . He was called a drug baron, a killer, a thief, and most importantly an embezzler of public funds. Till today, all these unprintable names remain a mere "beer parlour" talks and speculations as no court of competent jurisprudence have found him culpable. I don't act on hearsay and my respect for this man will cease the day he's found wanting. Just like I have always say, I remain non-partisan but I have a soft spot for Asiwaju. I have been under-studying his unique style of politics and leadership long before he contested and won as the president. Tinubu is a dogged fighter, fearless, loyal, and builders of men. A chartered accountant, auditor extraordinaire, finance expert, and an administrator par excellence . Those that know him, know his worth! Even his worst critics never doubted his abilities and capabilities.
During the last campaign rallies, no one tackled his past performance in office and there were no issue-based campaigns rather things used to campaign against him were age and supposed health and accused of being frail, weak, incoherent, and fragile. I'm not qualified to speak on someone's health. Only God knows who is healthy and who's not! The election that produced Tinubu last weekend might be as flawed as those before it. I'm not holding forth for both INEC and Tinubu, I belief court of law will tell and ultimately time will tell. Surely, in his private life he has his shortcomings, I have mine and I belief everyone does. Last weekend, I witnessed an election that was full of tribal sentiment and religious divides. To buttress Asiwaju's character assassination that I mentioned earlier, just before the election, a video went viral showing a pastor putting it to his congregation and everyone out there that can those supporting and agitating for Tinubu wholeheartedly pray and wish that the lives of their children be like him should raise up their hands? What a pity! Like I mentioned earlier, many people have been brainwashed and true character of Asiwaju has been battered. I told everyone after watching the video that if it happens that I was in that congregation, if no one raises up their hand, I will. Asiwaju is misunderstood in no small measure.
Performance-wise, I can vouch for Jagaban because he has done it before. He's a performer, he will do it again. If we all join hands together and united as a Nation, the sucesss and joy is here. I personally wish Asiwaju well and hope he listen to just 2 things: 1) The cry and yearnings of the youths. Just like he admitted during his acceptance speech, he said he heard the youths loud and cleared. Even a deaf man couldn't have heard better. Youths of the nation had a protest vote against him in particular and the APC in general. 2) The cry and yearnings of the Nigerian populace. Asiwaju needs to step in immediately after sworn in to address some pertinent issues bothering us a a country and reset our dear country back on the path of glorified nation once more.
Re: Jagaban Borgu: The Mockery Conqueror by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Asiwaju is a good man, aside tribal differences which I will never partake in, what other reasons do people have against him? Congratulations Jagaban Borgu

(1) (Reply)

Blame Politicians, Not Farmers For Food Insecurity – Obasanjo / Governor Ademola Adeleke: 100 Days Of Impressive Progress In Osun State / Letter From The Executive Director Of Nadeco, Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.