Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

About To End This Life Of Mine - Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To End This Life Of Mine - Please Help (591 Views)

See Wetin End This Relationship / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To End This Life Of Mine - Please Help by Meedon: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
I don't know what is happening to me. I'm depressed and anxious and I will kill myself now.

Man U fans life matters. Please hug them and shew them love wherever you meet them. They are in severe trauma, they were dickmatizd by Almighty Looserpool.

The Butcher of Amsterdam life matters
Casemiro life matters
ETH life matters
Everything concerning Manure FC life matters.
Re: About To End This Life Of Mine - Please Help by ayoncox: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Meedon:
I don't know what is happening to me. I'm depressed and anxious and I will kill myself now.

Man U fans life matters. Please hug them and shew them love wherever you meet them. They are in severe trauma, they were dickmatizd by Almighty Looserpool.

The Butcher of Amsterdam life matters
Casemiro life matters
ETH life matters
Everything concerning Manure FC life matters.
See your life

1 Like

Re: About To End This Life Of Mine - Please Help by Honeybadgerxx: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: About To End This Life Of Mine - Please Help by OkodiDenzel: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
I wish there's payment or subscription for posting on this NL..

1 Like

Re: About To End This Life Of Mine - Please Help by Meedon: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
😂
😂
😂

Oh, Lord of Maguire, what has came upon Manure FC.

Chai in Pandora's voice.
Re: About To End This Life Of Mine - Please Help by Meedon: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
OkodiDenzel:
I wish there's payment or subscription for posting on this NL..

I would be very happy bros.
Re: About To End This Life Of Mine - Please Help by Sweetvie: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: About To End This Life Of Mine - Please Help by logicalhumour: 5:19am On May 05, 2023
God. What is this world turning into?
Everywhere I turn to, I see heavenly vawulence. Like everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Writer Reveals The Cr*ziest Thing She Did After A Breakup. / How To Prepare Yourself Against Personal Betrayals / ..........................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.