Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,142 members, 7,860,108 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (4086 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / 10 Things To Know About Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes Vivour, Lagos LP Candidate / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by emee701(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2023
ezegold4we:
Lagos is already a metropolitan State, I see Rhodes beating sanwolu anyday anytime,

Some tribal Yorubas has succeeded in doing a beautiful campaign for Rhodes because of Money and stupidity,

Imagine FFK with 4 son from a beautiful Igbo lady talking This nonsense, Only idioticc and illiterate yourubas will be deceived,

Every real,wise, Smart and intelligent Yoruba should vote the LP candidate on Saturday if u truly need political freedom from bat and his family.
ipobians need political freedom more
Re: What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by olgaa14: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2023
gidgiddy:
Ha

I dont know if FFK actually said this but if he did, he is not a man worth having any respect for.

Can an Igbo man ever become Governor of Oyo?

Can an Igbo man ever be Governor of Ogun?

Can an Igbo man ever become Governor of Ekiti?

Not in a million years, same as a Yoruba man cannot be Governor of Anambra or Abia

But Lagos has massively changed in demography due to many years of influx of people from not just Nigeria, but even West Africa

Any Nigerian is free to run wherever he or she is constitutionally qualified to run, regardless of if he/she is indigenous to the place or not

If Yorubas feel that they have the right to decide who runs for any political position in Yoruba land, regardless of if the constitution allows that person to run, let all Yorubas come out and declare "one Nigeria" the fraud it is, then go for Oduduwa Republic

If any Yoruba is not happy with the attitude of Igbos, let them support Biafra so Igbos can go their way

But you cannot be for "one Nigeria" and be dictating to any Nigerian where and when they can run for any office, including anywhere in Yoruba land

Look at someone saying Igbos want to finish them, but if the same Igbo says he wants to go his way as Biafra, the same person will be ready to fight war

Who is fooling who?
Fani has always rooted for Nnamdi Kanu but the problem here is that Rhodes is leaning more towards Ipob and dragging the yoruba race in the mud through his free thoughts and earlier rants. You can't show open support to ipob and at the same time want to lord over the Yoruba tribe. If the great Peter Obi had shown any leaning towards ipob in public do you think he would have made such a staggering impact?No matter how cosmopolitan Lagos is,remember this is still Africa where tribe and culture plays a very significant role.
Re: What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
In your bid to pepper obedients, you ended up making a f0ol of yourself.

I have warned you before, don't let your prostitution lead you to the great beyond.
grin grin grin see as you dy follow up my comments, how’s Jason doing? Stop letting politics make you misbehave. Please grow up
Re: What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by HighTableVoice: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2023
gidgiddy:
Ha

I dont know if FFK actually said this but if he did, he is not a man worth having any respect for.

Not in a million years, same as a Yoruba man cannot be Governor of Anambra or Abia

But Lagos has massively changed in demography due to many years of influx of people from not just Nigeria, but even West Africa

Any Nigerian is free to run wherever he or she is constitutionally qualified to run, regardless of if he/she is indigenous to the place or not

If Yorubas feel that they have the right to decide who runs for any political position in Yoruba land, regardless of if the constitution allows that person to run, let all Yorubas come out and declare "one Nigeria" the fraud it is, then go for Oduduwa Republic

If any Yoruba is not happy with the attitude of Igbos, let them support Biafra so Igbos can go their way

But you cannot be for "one Nigeria" and be dictating to any Nigerian where and when they can run for any office, including anywhere in Yoruba land

Look at someone saying Igbos want to finish them, but if the same Igbo says he wants to go his way as Biafra, the same person will be ready to fight war

Who is fooling who?

First of all no one said Biafra can't leave, they are free to leave Nigeria and go settle where they may see fit. As for your comment on one Nigeria, it is one Nigeria but we also have our various regions. Ask yourself Why is it that Igbos are the ones hell bent on this idea of no man's land bla bla bla while others are minding their region. What Sardauni of sokoto , Sir Ahmadu Bello said about Igbos all those years ago even before the civil war is starting to echo, he made it clear what the Igbo nature can be like and a classical example is whereever they are accommodated and welcomed, in few years they eventually want to claim the place for themselves as theirs. I remembered he used the analogy of plaintation to illustrate that point. The documentary is on YouTube you can go and watch it.
Re: What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin grin grin see as you dy follow up my comments, how’s Jason doing? Stop letting politics make you misbehave. Please grow up
You're mistaking me for your Dad.

The old donkey is the one misbehaving because of politics.
Re: What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
You're mistaking me for your Dad.

The old donkey is the one misbehaving because of politics.
You’ll be fine. Have a nice century
Re: What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You’ll be fine. Have a nice century
If you don't stop this your useless hate towards Obi, who's better than your father, then you leave me no choice but to torment you here.

Trust me, I am very good at that...

So,it will be Advisable you put an end to it if you want to be on my good side.

1 Like

Re: What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by renderme: 9:00am On Mar 08, 2023
gidgiddy:
Ha

Who is fooling who?

Shut up abeg. Because of this Lagos issue Awolowo did not even want the one Nigeria and wanted secession clause.

Is it not you igbos dt fought for one Nigeria using azikiwes NCNC. After spilling milk ur crying u can’t put it back. Troublemakers. Respect every tribes territory in this one Nigeria you wanted. They didn’t stop u from making money in their state.

Re: What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by gidgiddy: 9:13am On Mar 08, 2023
HighTableVoice:

First of all no one said Biafra can't leave, they are free to leave Nigeria and go settle where they may see fit. As for your comment on one Nigeria, it is one Nigeria but we also have our various regions. Ask yourself Why is it that Igbos are the ones hell bent on this idea of no man's land bla bla bla while others are minding their region. What Sardauni of sokoto , Sir Ahmadu Bello said about Igbos all those years ago even before the civil war is starting to echo, he made it clear what the Igbo nature can be like and a classical example is whereever they are accommodated and welcomed, in few years they eventually want to claim the place for themselves as theirs. I remembered he used the analogy of plaintation to illustrate that point. The documentary is on YouTube you can go and watch it.

"One Nigeria" means that I have the same rights as you in your Region. If I don't have the same rights, then there is nothing like "one Nigeria" and Nigeria should disintegrate

Nobody should have their cake and eat it. Its either all Nigerians have equal rights anywhere they are in Nigeria or we break up. But you cant have both
Re: What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Tochj(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2023
So FFK children with his igbo wife are not Yorubas?
So his children with chikwendu are outcasts?
So those 4 Boys shouldn't ever try to get any political positions?
We knew that FFK is Foolish and Hatred won't allow him think about his own family.
Re: What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Winnersunited: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2023
mutumina007:
I make no apology for saying the following.

Lagos is NOT no-man's land. It belongs to the Yoruba. Other than winning the Presidency, the most important thing for the Yoruba to do today is to ensure that Babajide Sanwo-Olu is re-elected as Governor of Lagos state.

Outside of that we are finished as a race and as a people.

The Labour Party candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, whose mother and wife are Igbo and who is running a patently anti-Yoruba and pro-Igbo campaign, is one of those that burnt properties and buses during the Endsars riots.

He is also in bed with IPOB and is hell bent on imposing an unashamedly Igbo agenda on the people of Lagos state including removing all our Yoruba traditional rulers and imposing Igbo ones.

Would the Igbo allow any Yoruba man to do such a thing in the east?

Our liberalism and willingness to accommodate others has become our biggest albatross.

We gave them land, food and shelter and now they want to take everything from us and rule over us.

They have even infiltrated our Churches and introduced a brand of religious intolerance which is alien to us.

They want to deny us that which our forefathers built, fought and died for and they want to decimate our identity and redefine who we are!

Please take this very seriously and take note that it is beyond politics.

Lagos is for Lagosians and Lagosians are YORUBA!

We welcome visitors and strangers with love, kindness and open arms because that is our nature but we will never let them rule over us in our fathers land, take our land and territory and deprive us of our patrimony, heritage and ancestry.

Anything short of this would be an abomination and would attract the wrath and curse of God.

We know who we are and we know what is ours. Nothing and nobody will take that from us.

It is time to reclaim Lagos and the first step to doing that is to vote for Jide in the Governorship election on Saturday.

I call on all sons and daughters of the West and all true friends of Lagos and the West to come out and vote for Jide and the APC on that day.

Chief Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK)

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TdEWzfQGoYhxAitXU4m6vnYzRwoaK8axQaD1cFtb1cT46h9hqLWQrtjWoYxvNdpcl&id=100050467990818&mibextid=Nif5oz
If there is anybody in bed with IPOB, that person is Fani Kayode himself. How I wished he is eligible to vote in Lagos State Governorship election so that he will go and cast his one vote. This is election and not war. Fani should live about these type of rantings .
Re: What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by temitope27(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2023
etrange:
I don't understand. Are they saying the guy is not Yoruba enough?
cos he insulted the Yoruba people, are blind to see?
Re: What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Cantonese: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2023
KGD10:

Will you keep quiet?

And is that an achievement? Just look at the pedigree of the children of the Yoruba maternal ancestor of Rhodes vivour for example. Far better than the dumb Ipob terrorist chinedu.

If any untrained dumb son insult the Yoruba tribe while living on Yoruba soil just because of his stupid Ungrateful toxic mother or something, such useless child will have to go to the southeast for whatever position he wants there. Yeye dey smell. You can't hate us while living on our soil.

The lesson learnt here is to train your child well if you live on Yoruba land. Either as a Yoruba father or Yoruba mother. As long as you live on Yoruba soil, train them well! Because you definitely know these half bred children won't be accepted in the hateful southeast. A wise parent would rather do well to integrate her children better into Yoruba culture, instead of sabotaging them in the only place that can accommodate them. It's very stupid to hate Yoruba while living on their soil!

Says someone with a camel like mouth. Taaaa.
Re: What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by jummex8228(f): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
gidgiddy:

This one is busy talking nonsense like FFK. This is not about winning elections, this is about denigrating a persons constitutional right to run for any office, anywhere in Nigeria, wether they be indigenous or not

Has any Yoruba man ever complained that he was molested for running for political office in Igbo land? You are free to run, if you win, you win. If you lose, you lose

But once you have Chinedu in your name, some urchins will be telling you cannot run in Lagos, castigate your name online, rubbish your character and be very tribalistic

Terrible
you and know what you' be said about running election in Igbo can never happen. You can't even by a plot of land there. Its not even an insult to say you want to contest in another mans land but it a total insult to say you want to remove and disgrace the obas in Lagos. Such an arrant behaviour.we will never accept it. Never ever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Ngozi Okonjo-iweala's Exit Paralyze Jonathan? / Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) / We Will Wage War On Fulani Herdsmen - Ondo Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.