Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS (5020 Views)

How A Thick Light-skinned Girl With Big Backside I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Blakjewelry(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Goodlady:

Start doing your worst till DSS locate your house. If you no troll me, you are a bastard. Anuofia!
I know you are also pells. You created many trash with that handle. If you are so obsessed with me, be masturbating at home naa.
Lol you get time o, though it good to go head to head with some people on this forum other times just ignore.
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by OgaTheTop2: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
This OP don dey kolo..
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Jacobx007: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Goodlady:

Lmao. You ll surely get HIV AIDS in reality.
I m laughing at your madness.
Take n drink.
If this is meant to be a joke, it ain't funny. Take down that lady's picture, you are encroaching on her privacy and it's a criminal offence.
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 09, 2023
Is that not the picture of that pretty , hot south African virgin from the previous thread? as you can see her flaunting the certificate of virginity.
This kind of girl will attract a lot of beef, hate and attacks from alot insecure once upon a time Virgin folks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex? / A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! / When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.