Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerians How Are You Coping? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerians How Are You Coping? (340 Views)

Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / Slay Queen Cause Outrage After Teaching Nigerians How To Shower Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerians How Are You Coping? by Sukkyy2010: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Since the outbreak of the Cash scarcity I finally sit back to carry out a rough calculation of money I've spent over cash withdrawal, mehn! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what the the account amounted to, could you believe I've spent roughly 30k within 2month paying exorbitant charges on cash withdrawal, I'm single, now imagine a married individual who need cash on a daily basis to keep his/her home upkeep.

This cash policy is gradually impoverish the populace and I'm not seeing anything effective measure yet put in place to alleviate this suffering as the scarcity continue to linger.

Please I'm pissed off how are you coping?

2 Likes

Re: Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerians How Are You Coping? by jagaban002(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Some people welcome this to stop vote buying but not seeing the clearer picture that the masses is really suffering , your own charges to withdraw cash is 30k , do you know some people monthly salary is 30k .

1 Like

Re: Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerians How Are You Coping? by kelspinall(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2023
pos people just dey charge anyhow

1 Like

Re: Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerians How Are You Coping? by Sukkyy2010: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2023
jagaban002:
Some people welcome this to stop vote buying but not seeing the clearer picture that the masses is really suffering , your own charges to withdraw cash is 30k , do you know some people monthly salary is 30k .
it's tiring my brother embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerians How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2023
This shitful policy has done more harm already it's killing Nigerians you can imagine a man being stranded at home since last week unable to make it to
Work place and when he finally was able to get some money to work place his boss was complaining bitterly as if he's not a Nigerian. Some wicked Nigerians are not helping matters at this period fk nigerians
Re: Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerians How Are You Coping? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2023
OP,

I spend on ONLY on necessities! smiley

Some of my Babes, I am NOT picking their Calls for now. 😒😒

Till Further Notice! sad
Re: Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerians How Are You Coping? by Sukkyy2010: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP,

I spend on ONLY on necessities! smiley

Some of my Babes, I am NOT picking their Calls for now. 😒😒

Till Further Notice! sad
lol, make babe go rest for now.

1 Like

Re: Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerians How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2023
BTC

I get BTC vendors for my area way day sell stuffs like provision

Thank Satan for crypto
Re: Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerians How Are You Coping? by imagrg(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Don't piss off oh!

The thing na waoh.

I've spent close to 70k in 32 days on withdrawal charges alone.

(1) (Reply)

Join Me To Celebrate My Anniversary Today / A Native American Replied My Comment On Youtube / cock nd bull story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.