Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win (36361 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Eriokanmi: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

Because in your brain, a governor controlled the military? Talking about who died? Who exactly died? I thought the useless liars said Eniola Badmus died according to a nuisance like you?
I'm not here to rain insults like you or tell stories. Same Alimosho that I know and where I voted and would still vote come Saturday by God's grace won't vote sanwoolu. He's not known here. Let that sink
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by MartinsD12(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Seun:
Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State was interviewed on Arise TV this morning. Here's an interesting segment from the interview:

Vote labour party simple
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Ay4christ2010(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
So if you vote labour heaven will not judge. Stop imposing you candidate on other people, vote your choice and let others vote their choice too.
If someone come here and start to curse those that will vote your candidate, how will you feel. Always do to others what you want them to do to you
Greatechng:
I don’t have issues with ellu....p but their candidate gvr

That guy isn’t mature to handle Lagos.

We need someone who can jail persecute someone for his or her corrupted malpractice not someone that his mother will still be telling to go and bath or have you eaten?
AdaojoTheUrchin:
In one week, Sanwoolu has;

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.
- Ordered all LASTMA operatives to cease arrests and stand down.
- Released all impounded vehicles awaiting auction
- Release unpaid Pensions and Gratuity
-Opened Apongbon bridge
- Unban Okada Ban
-Pay pension and gratuity, and increase Govt staff salaries..

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by tommynico(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
It's even absurd for Sanwo olu to be in the same space with the likes of chinedu or competing with him. I mean, have you seen Sanwo olu pedigree? Compared to that incompetent dumb Chinedu with seriaLeone slave ancestor and dumb toxic OSU mother who seeded her dumb osu gene into her child.

Anyway, I have said mine. No useless loser should dabble into our indigenous politics if you love your life, just as outsiders aren't allowed to dabble into the indigenous politics in your southeast region even as you always elect your usual useless leaders in your SouthEast region.

Your useless Ipob self can't come to our region to shit on our heritage which is greater than all your ancestors! The nerves!

Indigenous politics that is as backwards as the word backwards itself. Vote for youth, vote for the future which has come to life, vote for true CHANGE, cote for Gbadebo.

Now let me ask you, what pedigree are you talking about?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Kagd10: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I'm not here to rain insults like you or tell stories. Same Alimosho that I know and where I voted and would still vote come Saturday by God's grace won't vote sanwoolu. He's not known here. Let that sink

In your OSU head!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by slowice(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
It's even absurd for Sanwo olu to be in the same space with the likes of chinedu or competing with him. I mean, have you seen Sanwo olu pedigree? Compared to that incompetent dumb Chinedu with seriaLeone slave ancestor and dumb toxic OSU mother who seeded her dumb osu gene into her child.

Anyway, I have said mine. No useless loser should dabble into our indigenous politics if you love your life, just as outsiders aren't allowed to dabble into the indigenous politics in your southeast region even as you always elect your usual useless leaders in your SouthEast region.

Your useless Ipob self can't come to our region to shit on our heritage which is greater than all your ancestors! The nerves!

You are a very noisy person.....your kind don't even have PVC but will be making lots of noise on social media, abusing your betters and showing off your bigotry like an award. Get a life .
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by ruffhandu: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.
-Opened Apongbon bridge
- Unban Okada Ban

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure.
You mean he has lifted ban on okada?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by oyeb15: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Labor Party has my vote. A new breath of Life.

We can't continue with APC.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Eriokanmi: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

In your OSU head!
You wish. Come to Alimosho and count how many ibos live here. They're not up to 10%. You're probably one of those ignorant outsiders who don't have a clue about Lagos. Alimosho is over 90% yoruba, same people who voted LP on the 25th including my humble self. In all the LGs dominated by igbos, King sunny ade's son and a couple yorubas won LP fed house or reps seats. Why didn't that go to ibos, going by your sentimental mentality?. Osu ko, osun nii
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by ogwumgbe: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

Take your hypocrisy to the dogs, an aboriginal son should govern Lagos. Lagos are so tolerant that they allowed people from other SW states to govern them while other SW states can't ever allow an outsider be it from another SW state to govern them, who is fooling who? your useless tribal politics will not work this time, Lagos should be governed by Lagosians as it happens every other place in Nigeria
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Henz81: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Labour in vain Party

Atleast foolish Yoruba kids forming woke can now see Obi movement for Ibos is just about hate for Yoruba, and means to dominate and take what isn't theirs

They have finished hating Tinubu

Now they hate Sanwo-Olu

*Sanwo-Olu is a Christian like them
*Sanwo-Olu completed standard bridges
*Sanwo-Olu built model schools
*Sanwo-Olu completed light Rail

K
trash
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Eriokanmi: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Take your hypocrisy to the dogs, an aboriginal son should govern Lagos. Lagos are so tolerant that they allowed people from other SW states to govern them while other SW states can't ever allow an outsider be it from another SW state to govern them, who is fooling who? your useless tribal politics will not work this time, Lagos should be governed by Lagosians as it happens every other place in Nigeria
I doubt Kagd10 has ever been here. He's probably one of those from outside trying to dictate to us what to do with our votes in Lagos. Please ignore him.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Kagd10: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Aboriginal with slave ancestor and OSU toxic mother, you must be living in lala land!
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Bleeel002: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
00FFT00:

Every Lagosian need to heed the words this man spoke above. If you like yourselves, that is.
Vote Lp, vote for Chinedu, a Nigerian of Yoruba ancestory.
Oga stop disturbing yourself by using tribe, people are more interligent than that. Am a confirmed civilized Yoruba man and voting for LP candidate. I believe people should be judged based on competence, trust and character and not by tribe or ethnicit.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Kagd10: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Which Ipob mod removed my post?

You allow people to insult Tinubu for no reason but I can't insult that chinedu bastard who was saying rubbish about Yoruba heritage while the Ipob losers laud him?

My post below once again!

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Mrtaye: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
seguno2:

Ojúlówó ọmọ Èkó ni ó lè ṣe.
Kò sí aiyé fún àwọn ọmọ atọhunrinwa iragbij via Cotonou, Benin Republic.

This burden has been lifted. No more bondage of Tinubu’s lootocratic APC structure.
Bo se ma je niyen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by seguno2: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:
Says an under achieving nobody whose lineage can't even measure up to Tinubu's success

If Tinubu is not underachieving, please why did the nincompoop fail to do light rail in eight years of looting before he handed over to Fashola to continue the looting after putting Engr. Funsho Williams out of the way?

Even ordinary water in every building, the underachiever Tinubu failed to deliver in spite of raising huge IGR from the people’s pockets.

What can make a sane person follow such a useless rogue
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by ogwumgbe: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

Aboriginal with slave ancestor and OSU toxic mother, you must be living in lala land!

Hahahah, you have no choice but to accept what's about to hit you soon, an Osu rose to this height in his age, a great architect that contributed in the development of Lagos, can't you see that Osus are truly wonderful people? An Osu has turned your governor to Letter writer, compelled him to release impounded vehicles without any payment whatsoever, paid gratuities and increased salaries? Can't you see that this Osu is very powerful, his influence alone has changed a lot of things within one week, what do you think that him being in the steering will achieve in four years? I see Lagos becoming the largest economy in Africa with the Osu at the helm of affairs, those looting Lagos dry will not have access to Lagos treasury again and money will be available to develop Lagos to the status of Cairo and Johannesburg

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by tommynico(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

Call him what you can, he will still be 100 times better than you, I repeat it, Gbadebo is 100x better than you are. If we check it now, we will find out that you are not even a Lagosian yourself, and on this Saturday, there will be a change of guard, a turn of new leaf in our political space of Lagos....I'll advise that you should do what you can now that there's still time
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Tareq1105: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
GRV we know oo

Sanwo Olu is the man.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by naturefellow(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reinamaria:
It has finally dawned on them that Labour party is a movement - a force to be reckoned with.
"an idea who's time has come"
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by senatoreze: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

Your intellectual faculty is undoubtedly fundamentally faulty. Consequently, you may be granted a transient immunity from any form of blame.

Lagos politics is not indigenous, it is resident. The governor of a state is the leader of all the residents of that particular state.

Lagos is a melting point of all the tribes in Nigeria. Even foreigners are also welcome. So, why do you release your pytonlike venom on one nation? What's the crime of igbo nation?

Igbo people have heavily invested in the progress and prosperity of Lagos state. Millions of them have more stake in Lagos than many self acclaimed indigenes.

Although they are of igbo extraction, yet they pay their taxes to Lagos state which constitute a major source of income or revenue to state. They do not pay taxes to states in the South East.

Tax payers are major stakeholders in a state's project. How should the state collect taxes from a people and exclude them from electoral process?

The whole wide world is for everyone. Thus, Lagos is for all Nigerians. And the Igbo people are not an exception..
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Tareq1105: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
It would not happen. Don't forget that Sanwo Olu is a Christian. The votes of some christians who were against Muslim Muslim ticket of APC was partly responsible for the APC loss.
ogwumgbe:

Hahahah, you have no choice but to accept what's about to hit you soon, an Osu rose to this height in his age, a great architect that contributed in the development of Lagos, can't you see that Osus are truly wonderful people? An Osu has turned your governor to Letter writer, compelled him to release impounded vehicles without any payment whatsoever, paid gratuities and increased salaries? Can't you see that this Osu is very powerful, his influence alone has changed a lot of things within one week, what do you think that him being in the steering will achieve in four years? I see Lagos becoming the largest economy in Africa with the Osu at the helm of affairs, those looting Lagos dry will not have access to Lagos treasury again and money will be available to develop Lagos to the status of Cairo and Johannesburg
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Kagd10: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
ogwumgbe:

OSU rose with the help of Yoruba who accommodated his slave ancestor! Why didn't your useless OSU land accommodate his slave ancestor?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by stillme231: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sanwo Olu remains the best, I don’t believe in someone that incite violence with his posts all over social media.
u be mugu
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by stillme231: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What has GRV done that you know?
what did sanwo olu do before he became governor...? Druggie
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Viicfuntop(f): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

-Opened Apongbon bridge
- Unban Okada Ban

Did he really open apongbon bridge? I’m actually asking. It makes absolutely no sense for he to to have close the bridge for a year. The Brt has to go through Ijora with other cars to marina. The rate at which people take the brt has reduced drastically
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Kilometres: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

-Opened Apongbon bridge
- Unban Okada Ban

By your assertion... if they did what you claimed they did. Then just relax.... the ease at which APC will win Lagos will shut every okoro's mouth.

If APC allowed LP to win by just 10k votes when Obi was on the ballot (just to pacify the Obi on-line noise makers)... imagine what will happen to one mumu Vivor that no one knows.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by akezn: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
The "structureless party" giving the 500 years structure party headache. Obi do this one oo.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by goody234: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ykc2:
No need of obidents wasting their votes, let yorubas choose who they want in lagos we ve done our best with Peter winning lagos with millions of votes they stoled ,our stolen mandate is what we are after,

Exactly people tend to forget it was ibo and yoruba that voted together for peter obi ...without the yoruba vote LP would never have won lagos ..
people will vote sanwo olu again he has experience and i think will be better this 2nd term, but he should learn to make lagosians life easier

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by 12inchess: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
stillme231:
what did sanwo olu do before he became governor...? Druggie
Worked at Lagos State Building Control Agency in their leadership. Was on the Board of Lagbus. Special adviser to several Governors in Lagos State on Economic Development. Now can you enumerate like this what GRV has done in Lagos rather than a degree from MIT, cool swag and visiting Alaba International market and Amuwo Odofin several times during his campaign. I can bet it that if this guy enters he will alienate Yorubas in Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Softmirror: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
2mch:

The impounded vehicles have been released since before Presidential.

Okada remains banned.

Lagos does not have issue of unpaid pension like in Anambra for instance which is months or years.
Your other stories are also fake.

DON'T MIND HIM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action / See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.