Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win (36360 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 09, 2023
leokid866:
lol I have sorted different people with this same line of thought as you in this thread......just scroll through the thread and you'll find the answers I've given.......for now take agbado calm down.....🌽😁
As I said you have to give dumb answers to defend rubbish.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 09, 2023
poseidon12:

Loser

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Beremx:
Sanwoolu's plans for youths now that his second term is at stake.
Sanwoolu knows the presidential election was rigged because the margin between APC and LP was massive. There's no way he will be able to rig this coming election as it was done for Tinubu

It's GRV and no one else!!

Tinubu don get wetin he dey find so Sanwo may be on his own now. No helping him to rig Lagos election.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by leokid866: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2023
DominusPrime:

As I said you have to give dumb answers to defend rubbish.
.....it's all right.....still take agbado calm down.....🌽😁

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by kkonyeji(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What has GRV done that you know?

Nothing, but we'll still vote for him.
He's going to unseat the puppet in Alausa.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by kkonyeji(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Novarisammy2:

what is the relationship between Anambra and this post

abi u Sha wan display ur inherited mental deficiencies

Na FOOL him be, typical of an urchin
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by IfnobeGod20: 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Godspikin:

You definitely didn't watch the video. It's either you didn't watch the video or you are blinded by tribal sentiments.

You heard the testimony of a victim saying people were arrested for other offences and summarily executed, thereafter tagged MASSOB.

Anyway, those who were killed are your kinsmen, if you because of your tribal sentiments and support of Obi tag them as MASSOB that they are not, that's so unfortunate.
I am not a tribalist like you, I am a Yoruba man and nothing you can telling me about what happened in Anambra during Peter Obi that I don't know, same know one can tell me what is glaring during Endsars. I have told you they are two different things no narrative can take away the truth. No this and be at peace.
Wanting to rope Peter Obi at all cost is childish and political. Same way I cannot with my full chest says it was SanwoOlu that gave the order for the molestation and maiming the armless youths protesting during Endsars saga.
What I just want you to know is that they are two different scenarios and should not be mixed up. Those that were killed were members of MASSOB that were terrorizing the Anambra state and not anambrarians doing their legal businesses there.
I can never play politics with human lives because a single soul is precious to me and humanity in me don't tolerate any injustice anywhere.

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by bdon123(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sanwo Olu remains the best, I don’t believe in someone that incite violence with his posts all over social media.
Wat violence was incited?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by bdon123(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2023
2mch:

The impounded vehicles have been released since before Presidential.

Okada remains banned.

Lagos does not have issue of unpaid pension like in Anambra for instance which is months or years.
Your other stories are also fake.
ur ranting wont stop GRV for taking over as the youngest governor in Nigeria
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2023
bdon123:

Wat violence was incited?
Check his tweets
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by bdon123(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Check his tweets
I hav checked.Is it d one abt adeboye?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
bdon123:

I hav checked.Is it d one abt adeboye?
No, the ones where he was trying to cause a tribal war. Check very well, it’s all over social media. He’s on nairaland and I don’t want it to look like I’m campaigning against him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) / President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State / Tinubu Bishop, Ugokwe Prince, Makes List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.