Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win (36362 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by solreb: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
2mch:

The impounded vehicles have been released since before Presidential.

Okada remains banned.

Lagos does not have issue of unpaid pension like in Anambra for instance which is months or years.
Your other stories are also fake.
You are on point catching them in their game. His write-up was intentionally false, typical Obidients. That is the falsehood they have been peddling. It will not work against BOS. The youths in Lagos are awake and will not be swayed with falsehood, half-truths, and tribal cards the Obidients play. I am actively campaigning for BOS, as I believe he deserves a second term.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by solreb: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What has GRV done that you know?
Nothing. The guy has no history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
leokid866:
lol Lagos has never had issue with Pension, the governor has visited many churches in the last 4 years as governor and he has had a strong media campaign since last year, it is all new to you because you never paid attention.....😁🌽
You have suddenly gone mute at my question right? It’s better you admit that you support blindly even if corruption is obvious than to try to justify stupidly.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by ogwumgbe: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

OSU rose with the help of Yoruba who accommodated his slave ancestor! Why didn't your useless OSU land accommodate his slave ancestor?

Well get ready for Osu government, hahahahahahahha
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Dwightventures(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
If Jesus Christ were the governor of Lagos in this 2023 election, HE MUST BE VOTED OUT! Lets see the state of Lagos economy that these people have held to their chest for 24 years! 24 years! Tinubu wanted to kill obasanjo because PDP was trying to win presidency after 8 years. He said it was now a one party state in Nigeria. OK, Lagos us also now a one party state, not after 8 years, but 24! Let others get in and see what you've been doing since!

This us why this Lagos guber election is likely to be a WAR because APC HAS A LOT TO HIDE!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Yseone(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
even at this, we will still vote APC & Sanwo-olu out.
Labour Party is the real deal.
2mch:

The impounded vehicles have been released since before Presidential.

Okada remains banned.

Lagos does not have issue of unpaid pension like in Anambra for instance which is months or years.
Your other stories are also fake.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Kagd10: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Well get ready for Osu government, hahahahahahahha

In your OSU land!
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by ogwumgbe: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

In your OSU land!

In Lagos Binis Land, go to Osun State and claim ownership there, I don't understand you people's obsession with Lagos, you will never see an Imo state indigene laying claim to Anambra or Enugu, please go back to Osun where you belong and leave Lagosians alone to decide their fate you wretched garbage from Osun
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by stillme231: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
12inchess:

Worked at Lagos State Building Control Agency in their leadership. Was on the Board of Lagbus. Special adviser to several Governors in Lagos State on Economic Development. Now can you enumerate like this what GRV has done in Lagos rather than a degree from MIT, cool swag and visiting Alaba International market and Amuwo Odofin several times during his campaign. I can bet it that if this guy enters he will alienate Yorubas in Lagos.
ur last statement just shows that you are a tribal bigot..end of discussion
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Nayturalistic: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
iichidodo:
Revenge for Lekki Tollgate... Revenge for Funsho Williams....Kick out high cost of goods and services caused by excessive taxation and extortion from MCOLUOMO and his gang...Put Yoruba in Yoruba seat...Put Aboriginal Lagos Yoruba in Lagos seat..Vote Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour...Vote Labour..

You are a big full for typing this crap.. who told you aliens that Sanwo is not an aboriginal lagosian ? We don talk ham before say the ones whey una no underwear na hin de always plenty pass .. Sanwo olu whey be full blown lagosian.. go and do research before coming on SM to spill trash
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Freethinker87: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Which part of this plan for the youths did Sanwo-Olu implement in the last 4 years? Oga Cuvnor, you don try, it no work, better rest.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Freethinker87: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Which part of this plan for the youths did Sanwo-Olu implement in the last 4 years? Oga Cuvnor, you don try, e no work, better rest.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Greatechng(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ay4christ2010:
So if you vote labour heaven will not judge. Stop imposing you candidate on other people, vote your choice and let others vote their choice too.
If someone come here and start to curse those that will vote your candidate, how will you feel. Always do to others what you want them to do to you

Which candidate did I impose on anybody here

Una don come o
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by olaeffect(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sanwo Olu remains the best, I don’t believe in someone that incite violence with his posts all over social media.

Yes, you believe in a person that invited the military to shoot unarmed youth and denied it.

Just dey play, Kama is real🚶🚶🚶🚶

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by leokid866: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

What of unbanning okada just before elections? What about releasing impounded cars at this time? What about the 50% reduction in fees for lagos ride and all the other unusual things he is doing right now?
Okada remains banned in major roads and remain in inner roads nobody is unbanning okadas
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Godspikin: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bigchristo:
All these won’t save him, he tried as a governor but he failed the youths by allowing what transpired in Lekki Tollgate happens under his watch, the youths haven’t forgotten that and those aunties mothers and fathers who lost their children during Endsars won’t want to see the government who allow the killing of their children n cover it up a lots of them will be expressing their anger via voting out this government

I hope you will also demand for justice for those killed by Akwuzu SARS led by James Nwafor carrying out Obi's instructions when your Obi was governor and he is now evading being questioned.

I think the incoming president should set up an inquiry into that and demand Obi to go clear his name.

Watch this before you ask me for evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by leokid866: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

You have suddenly gone mute at my question right? It’s better you admit that you support blindly even if corruption is obvious than to try to justify stupidly.
which question did you ask? That you no see answer to?😁....🌽
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by pquaver(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
In one week, Sanwoolu has;

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.
- Ordered all LASTMA operatives to cease arrests and stand down.
- Released all impounded vehicles awaiting auction
- Release unpaid Pensions and Gratuity
-Opened Apongbon bridge
- Unban Okada Ban
-Pay pension and gratuity, and increase Govt staff salaries..

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure.

Which shege. He is the most active and competent governor in Nigeria by achievement.. If obidients can praise obi abysmal 8 years sanwo olu deserves a second term.. Point to 1 project he commissioned that obi can point to?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Minjim: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.
- Ordered all LASTMA operatives to cease arrests and stand down.
- Released all impounded vehicles awaiting auction
- Release unpaid Pensions and Gratuity
-Opened Apongbon bridge
- Unban Okada Ban
-Pay pension and gratuity, and increase Govt staff salaries..

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure.

The LP candidate is also doing his own visiting too.
Visisted Ife, Obj, Burnt market, etc

It's a competition
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by temisartana: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Running from pillar to post will not save you Mr Governor.

Why granting interviews now that you declined earlier? Because you have seen what happened on the 25th Feb right.

GRV we know, EEEELU P we will vote for.

APC can only win by vote buying and disenfranchisement.

Say no to tyranni, thuggery, agbaros, area street boys all over the street and bus-stop in Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by OmarBashir: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
My Opinion

Ibo's are always bitter and envious of other tribe especially Yorubas politically, To them it is like Lagos should be part of their region, mind you seven rivers were crossed before they got to Lagos. These is evidenced during the civil war where after you people have annexed the Eastern region and you didn't stay on that,you wanted to penetrate into Western region up to claiming Lagos before your excruciating defeat at Ore, Present day Ondo State.

Children of History note that the Yorubas who led the war into Lagos disobeyed Ojukwu when they saw that his plan is to override the west as against his earlier secession plan of the Eastern region. They were court martialed eventually and death sentence was passed for disobeying Ojukwu.

When you look at it why are they envious of Asiwaju, they can't even say only that is a Godfather bla bla, as far as am concerned Asiwaju handpicking candidate bore development to the state and the other states he has hands on, please compare the development of those states he has hand in with the other parties that had ruled earlier.(OYO,OSUN,OGUN,EDO especially) am not saying the new generation of Governors but at least between 1999 and 2019.

Yorubas are welcoming, An Anambra woman who I knew is a Director in a Lagos State Ministry (Name withheld), She said to me, She sat for the promotional exam, had an interview and got promoted on merit. Still yet she always complain ill about the Yorubas. What can we call such person, an ingrate.

How many Igbo states a Yoruba or anyother tribe is a Director in thier state ministry.
Make una keep preaching hatred, the fire that consumed you people during the civil war will still consume you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
I am an Avid Supporter of Peter Obi, But to be frank, Sanwo Olu did his best, only offence he committed was listening to that troll Tinubu many a time, and secondly forgetting the youths looked up to him. Above all, his performance is not that poor if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by zik4ever: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
It is sad, petty and pathetic that this younger generation will allow themselves to be deceived by the antics of the older guard of politicians who whip up ethnic and religious sentiments to serve ONLY their narrow political ends! I come from a family where my siblings are married to Yoruba, Igbo and Northern mixed tribe. I am also married to a fellow Northern minority from another State. I shudder to think anyone is deluded to think we can divide as a nation or a people. Along which lines? I can understand if greedy politicians do their usual stuff but to see folks who are considered leaders of tomorrow agreeing to be thugs and cyber mouthpieces of the rapacious gang that has mortgaged even your own future is the height of self-destruction.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Thewesterner(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Seun:
Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State was interviewed on Arise TV this morning. Here's an interesting segment from the interview:

Look at some of these entitled tribe spewing rubbish... Before you condemn Sanwo, clearly state what your home governor would have done differently
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by IfnobeGod20: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Godspikin:

I hope you will also demand for justice for those killed by Akwuzu SARS led by James Nwafor carrying out Obi's instructions when your Obi was governor and he is now evading being questioned.

I think the incoming president should set up an inquiry into that and demand Obi to go clear his name.

Watch this before you ask me for evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0
These are two different things. Killing of the MASSOB terrorising the good people of Anambra are quite different from armless youths protesting and were molested, maim and killed by SARs.
I hope tomorrow you won't say they should probe Soludo for the killing of ESN and IPOB terrorising Anambra. Or probe Matawalle for the killing of bandits in Zamfara state.
You guys should stop comparing the incomparable.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Godspikin: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

These are two different things. Killing of the MASSOB terrorising the good people of Anambra are quite different from armless youths protesting and were molested, maim and killed by SARs.
I hope tomorrow you won't say they should probe Soludo for the killing of ESN and IPOB terrorising Anambra. Or probe Matawalle for the killing of bandits in Zamfara state.
You guys should stop comparing the incomparable.

You definitely didn't watch the video. It's either you didn't watch the video or you are blinded by tribal sentiments.

You heard the testimony of a victim saying people were arrested for other offences and summarily executed, thereafter tagged MASSOB.

Anyway, those who were killed are your kinsmen, if you because of your tribal sentiments and support of Obi tag them as MASSOB that they are not, that's so unfortunate.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by na2016: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Yo are correct!!!
I told someone earlier today that if it were just 10K votes, Lagos politicians wouldn't be panicking about LP. It is possible that Tinubu lost badly in Lagos, which is why Sanwolu and the rest in APC Lagos are afraid.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
leokid866:
Okada remains banned in major roads and remain in inner roads nobody is unbanning okadas

Na only okada you see answer nah. See how stupid it is to defend rubbish? Now you have to set aside commons sense so you can make sense of rubbish…lol…I pity who do una this thing
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by Bigchristo: 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
johnjose68:

Na your lekki

Why not focus on akwusu river massacre where you come from
mumu like you so anyone who is Obidients is automatically branded an Igbo man or woman such a reta#ded mentality, na your father get lekki

Oloriburuku oshi
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by leokid866: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

Na only okada you see answer nah. See how stupid it is to defend rubbish? Now you have to set aside commons sense so you can make sense of rubbish…lol…I pity who do una this thing
lol I have sorted different people with this same line of thought as you in this thread......just scroll through the thread and you'll find the answers I've given.......for now take agbado calm down.....🌽😁
Re: Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win by poseidon12: 1:38am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sanwo Olu remains the best, I don’t believe in someone that incite violence with his posts all over social media.

Loser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / Garba Shehu: IPOB Has A Huge Stockpile Of Weapons, Bombs Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.