Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Tips For Girls Who Needs A Responsible Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Girls Who Needs A Responsible Guy (4746 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Girls Who Needs A Responsible Guy by naijalodge(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2011
Ok,, lets ride!!
The thing is,when i see girls,chicks,i mean belle and nascent looking lady's complaining of the same old problem of not finding a responsible level-headed young guy or man to date,it really touches me,there are tips exclusive to Black women(nigeria women most expectially) you need to note that to get a nice and wounderful young looking guy begging to setttle down with you.you need to be nice and wounderful too

The truth is that men judge the future of their relationship with you the very first day they set their eyes on you by your outfit and physical appearance before the finalizing aspect(chat),

The rule of date states that ''Responsible Men are attracted to Responsible women and verse visar,here i will give you tips on how to attract wounderful and responsible guys without much effort.

after trying out these few tips,ensure to give ur reply and testimonies, appearance before the finalizing aspect(chat),

The rule of date states that ''Responsible Men are attracted to Responsible women and verse visar,here i will give you tips on how to attract wounderful and responsible guys without much effort.

after trying out these few tips,ensure to give ur reply and testimonies,
Re: Tips For Girls Who Needs A Responsible Guy by naijalodge(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2011
With these short but powerfull tip,ii believe ur success with nice and wonderful guys begins.
Here are the tips,
(1)Dress code:one thing alot of girs continue 2 see the opposite is dress code,for u 2 catch the eyes of any responsible and ethical young guy,u also need to be ethical in ur mode of dressing too,avoid putting on semi-unclad cloths which opens almost all part of ur confidents like ur n*ple,b*m,etc,all in the name of making guys go mad,it disgust,guess what runs into a descent guys mind(wat am i doing with a girl whom her privacy is exposed to almost every man)am i looking 4 a wh**r to take to my my mum?,hell no,believe u me,guys will see u as wh, r,and men of ur kind will be like(dem!! How can i bleep these wh**r)

And the good guys will be like(what a hell!!,she disgust me.whats these?!!)
in other to cut things short,when u dress descent,descent men will run after you
What runs into a guys mind when he sees a girl on a descent and neat outfit is (wow!!,i've finally found a fiancee or these might be a house materia!!maybe i need to talk to her to she what she really is,am nt saying that dressing descent assures u of 100% marriage or date success but at least 90%.
Re: Tips For Girls Who Needs A Responsible Guy by naijalodge(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2011
No two on the list is:
(2)your pattern of make-ups:
why dress unnatural when ur looking for a natural guy,well i continue to ask thesame question,you looking like a masquerade do not quaranty u of nice and honest guys,why trying to correct God of what he has already created perfectly,the truth is:your being beautiful do not lie in your masquerad of the so called make-ups but in your natural physical appearance and ur inner character,when i was young i used to be afraid of masquerads,then why date or walk with one when one is now mature,so try to be real,avoid the extra Eyes,extra lips(lip stiks,at least a student wet-lip will do the trick),extra hair,extra nails,oversize ear-ring,ghana-must-go hand bag(dem are u going to the guys place to steal?),i mean just try to be real.e,so try to be real,avoid the extra Eyes,extra lips(lip stiks,at least a student wet-lip will do the trick),extra hair,extra nails,oversize ear-ring,ghana-must-go hand bag(dem are u going to the guys place to steal?),i mean just try to be real.

(1) (Reply)

I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance / Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] / See What Makes Men Act Like Babies [PHOTO].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.