Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? (21440 Views)

Benue State University Strike And Rumors You've Heard / Best Nigerian Social Networking Sites / What's Your 'Best' Nigerian Newspaper, and Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by ngolieze22: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2011
@SHABZ; it's true! Garri +mango not a good combination at all. I almost died cos of it som yrs bak
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by searay(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
Oduduwa desended 4rm d sky n landed at Ile Ife with a cockrel n sand in his hand n,
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by smile4kenn(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
gbomor gbomor was d craziest
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by splitnaija(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2011
stone07:

That Mighty Igor and Sandoka is the strongest man in the world.
Oh, Sandoka!!! Reminds me of my childhood a lot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by Odunnu: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
Bia, are you guys saying that the Nigeria vs India match was a rumour? Gawwwwwd!!! I'v believed this all until now!
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by wowo2: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2011
some yam called ijesha shake (in the southwest) or the eating of breadfruit
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by blackmale(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
i remember lekeleke, give me white fingers once you keep waving your hands in the sky,,,,lol
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by Hash86(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2011
that nigeria n indian story,since when iwas a child,n dis tupac stuff,dat he is still alive
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by Phestous(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2011
[color=#550000][/color]Today's rumour:
"Osama Bin Laden is alive" says AlMutolib
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by poweredcom(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2011
Well, GEJ is Gay, oppss
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by Sike(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2011
Hehehehe. . . Funny thread. . . Subscribed!!!
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by kulgee001(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
that bill gates invented and owns the internet
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2011
that if u eat at dreams meaning you don join them!

always thinking who are (them) some says evil living beneath earth,some says beautiful evil women living beneath  river,

and the worst is that i always have such dreams those days at boarding skool where hunger is the "food for thought", yet havent seen myself with those beautiful women beneath the river!
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by oseiwe(m): 12:29am On Sep 16, 2011
blackmale:

i remember lekeleke, give me white fingers once you keep waving your hands in the sky,,,,lol
it actually did gimme white fingers oh.
I always doubted nigeria-india match but believed coke-mango combination
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by lagcity(m): 12:44am On Sep 16, 2011
searay:

Oduduwa desended 4rm d sky n landed at Ile Ife with a cockrel n sand in his hand n,

see this man. this one no be rumor oo. na true story cheesy
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by jaypee4r: 12:50am On Sep 16, 2011
that you put a leaf called Akoko leaf at the top of your entrance to drive away killer spirit that knocks door and whoever opens the door dies, somtimes in late 80s in lagos ,
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by AfroBlue(m): 3:14am On Sep 16, 2011
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 16, 2011
^^^ Applaudable grin

Though seems more like that was just some ploy to act out some sick r@p3 fantasy of her's.
Think someone wearing this kind of evil attire saying "I'm celibate".

Na devil messenger be dat one na. cheesy
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by Techwriter: 3:31am On Sep 16, 2011
Thank God I never clock 40,if not i 4 join "the fool forevers" because I believe the India-Nigeria match story especially because i never see them play 4 world cup
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by YoruIgbo(m): 3:54am On Sep 16, 2011
Jackson appear in Lagos after his death, infact that he was seen inside a danfo

Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by sizzlers(m): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2011
Iruah, the son of the first oba of benin used to uproot palm tree to sweep his father's compound every morning
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by genetokky(m): 6:35am On Sep 16, 2011
ejo to she jerry curl
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by sweetguy10(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2011
Wow very funny thread , here're mine :

That indians walloped Nigeria 100:0 and that whenever our goalie want to stop their ball it turns into a ball of fire or stone and that they played with an additional 11 invisible players in the air , I believed this one for a very long time .

Leke Leke gimme white fingers , hahaha oh my childhood ,well it gave me white dots on my fingers once so I don't think that's a rumour .

Who says madam koi koi is a rumour ? I spent my jss3 and ss1 in a boarding school and that thing is for real . I heard its the wandering ghost of a rich woman that died in an accident so she was looking for her child

That if you draw a line on the floor and small ants walked inside it one's mother will die

Rain is falling , sun is shining lion D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ born baby

Relax on the wall while it's raining ,whenever a thunder strikes one die , (honestly this one still D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hook me oo)

That white men don't take their bath

Lots ! When I remember I'll post more
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by Ibomade1: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2011
Too many to count.
But

Nigeria - 1

India  - 99

Tops the Bill
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by ignis: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2011
Boko harm
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2011
Hmmmm. During an olympic game hosted by brazil at maracana stadium, an indian threw a javline and it flew out of d stadium and landed at wembley. Omo come c training na, i started practicing with anything i lay my hands on with d intention of beating dat record.
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2011
Dat micheal jackson can and will never ever die cos he is a spirit.
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2011
Dat d tv program then willy willy was real and chief zebrudaya was actually married to ovuloria whl grengory and clarus are his house boys in real life and he bought grengory with a keg of palm wine and a well spiced dog meat to his calabar parents. Then i disliked zebby for dat single act and use to feel so much for grengory.
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by buzcenter: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2011
explosive recharge card, lmaooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by MrCork17: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2011
Rumour: that my Badonkey is 20inches long. Its 17inches not 20inches!! angry
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by Ikroberts: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2011
bomb blast
Re: Rumors In Nigeria: Best Nigerian Rumours So Far? by isleman(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2011
1. that there are 27 virgins in heaven

2. that kill for your religion and go to heaven

3. that there are mansions in heven

4. that Satan in under the ground

5. that when there is rain and sunshine at same time , a tiger is giving birth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things Extraordinary People Say Everyday. / Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.