Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,235 members, 7,849,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps (46237 Views)

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA / USA::Please Help Me Make An informed Decision!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by ednut1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
nounpastquestio:

Someone I once met in the Embassy promised to get me appointment date for 100k, please should I proceed with him? Or is't something I can do myself considering the timeframe of the event which is taking place by MAY, 2023?
you cannot meet up with the event. So no waste ya money
Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by JONSYN7154: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
AroOkigbo:

He still doesn't meet the requirements, bro.
See, once your last visa ended up with a denial, you have a whole lot of hurdles to cross. Even if you change the visa type, it still doesn't matter.
Attending a friend's graduation isn't considered an emergency. The person inviting him can never be considered a family member.
Ok o. I have friends who work with the embassy here in Abuja.
Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by Soraco57(m): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hello, am a student in Lithuania and I have business enterprise in Nigeria with updated tax records and updated cac annual filing returns. From Lithuania here I have visited Britain and Ireland, please what's the chances of having US visa let's say tourists, what do I put in the US visa application form as my job, is it student or self employed, how best can I go about this. Am just 9 months old here as a student. I need response and gospel Truth. I don chop breakfast from the US in the year 2017 twice. My wife is a resident in the UK though she is 3 months old resident on a skilled visa, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Accident In Adamawa Kills White Man And All Passengers (Graphic Pics) / Train Hits A Toyota Camry In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / 4 Truths Travel Agencies In Nigeria Won’t Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.