Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? (63555 Views)

The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video / Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Robinmido(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2023
If you put your mind for it e go mean something negative to you but if you remove your mind from it i swear you will see it as a work of art. That's how I can watch horror movies comfortably because I refuse to read meaning into it
maxzzo1:

See ur mouth.....d meaning of all those signs , symbols my broda dis pure devilish
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Robinmido(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2023
LoL 😂 actually that thing na art and it's creative and beautiful as well
iHateFraudsters:

In fact, na them go chase me comot sef.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Wainey: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
I will stay there if they are not making weird noise or whistling at any time of day or night.
what if you wake up at night hearing the cries of a new born child but you know that u are the only one in that hotel
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Wainey: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
Nigerians won't only stay there..they will steal all the images and art works and sell them back to Oyibo Art collectors..
I would stay if it was just the art.
But what kinda art work are those candles and that big crucifix with flames on it?
Waking up at night to urinate and see that big satan-like statue starting at you is a big problem

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
This is the craziest hotel you'll ever see. The devil's hotel.

Personally, I would with a partner by my side.
With all the images na partner weh go give you gbola for night you dey fine? cheesy
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Godsonkemz(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2023
The signs are clear that you could be used for ritual if the occultic chanting and witchcraft incantation at the background would even allow you sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by ComeToJesus: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:

Looks like a grandmaster's lodge.

Oyibo people like spooky shii. Nothing really there but Halloween-like art
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Draslo(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2023
almarthins:

Na person wey wan from sleep enter inside sleep go go there. Everything u see there is symbolic. Baphomet, Asmodeus,etc is depicted there.
They don't know.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by bigtt76(f): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Make I hear from Righteousness first cheesy

Nia69:

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by 2016easy2017: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:

because u are a cultist like them and your own is cat. You worship the devil
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Silentgroper(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2023
I'd sleep like a baby in one of this ..

I'd even wander around .
Me wey like adventure..

These stupid ass trolls
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2023
Wainey:
what if you wake up at night hearing the cries of a new born child but you know that u are the only one in that hotel
That is weird. shocked
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2023
Grupo:
I'm an atheist.

I know deep down that the devil doesn't exist.

So, I can easily stay here.

As a Satanist, so you believe there are no gods??
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:

Hehn! you are looking for a partner that you will kill.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by MartinsD12(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:

Nothing devilish here , they just make it seem like it's devil, it's the mindset after all has anyone seen the devil before no , all it's imagination, I will stay in this hotel even for a month with my partner if she is not the easily scared type like me
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Silentgroper(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2023
Failure2019:

Imagine watching horror movie in that hotel
It gonna be pure bliss
Damn, the chills would be glorious ...
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by OblorOblor: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2023
Na person wey don see shege banza for Naija naim you wan use this one intimidate? Dey play!
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by famology(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2023
God forbid ooo 🤣
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by DantataJR: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2023
Like dat kind construction site of day under Abuja sun😂
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2023
slowice:
All those saying they will stay there are only playing to the gallery. The truth is, most Nigerians,even traditionalists,won't stay there. Not because of fear but because it's a disgusting display of evil.

Imagine visiting a friend or a relative and see that huge caving of baphomet proudly displayed in his living room and parts of his house. You nor go fit sleep well that night

Smh

My room is actually close to that dark and bloody littered with Murphy's law on the wall with some blinken lights and yet my friend visits me almost everyday
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by abidem4real: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:

To me, the name of the hotel (The Devil's Hotel) simply implies the kind of patrons it requires.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by remsonik(f): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2023
Lai Lai, olorun maje
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by jibovico(m): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2023
Who owns the hotel and where is it located? So that I will pay a visit.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Ngaljau11: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2023
It's a very good art work
I'll stay there for years
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by criuze(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2023
If they no go kill person for night

I go crash there like mad
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by caye(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2023
I once read a book. The title I have forgotten now.

However, they interviewed Anton LaVey, the french-jewish founder of the church of satan.
In a final closing, he said that the world will be shocked later, when his followers unveil their plans.

------------------------------------------------------------
Firstly, it was the TV series , Lucifer.
Now, we have Satanists on nairaland.com promoting their evil.

I think it is safe to say that the European/ western world is on the road to destruction.
I wish we Africans repent and not follow this 'beast' to its grave.
The Chinese , Indians, Vietnamese are not following; we shouldn't follow, or allow this man to manipulate us.
We are the original humans, if we turn back from our wicked ways and paths.

Note:- this post by the OP is a propaganda piece.

Be careful who forms and shapes your opinion online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by ariesbull: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2023
When a good babe gives you a fantastic Mouth Action ..you will stay
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by HellVictorinho7: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Where d mula dey? Where? As i enter ,na the same case, wetin una dey serve ? Wetin dey ,apart 4rm ur decorations, wetin dey? Na gold ? Wait,why i enter dis page? If i no get house, na dat time dis talk go stand.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by caye(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Kivaro:
This is a perfect example of Hotel California. You can always check in at any time, but you never check out. Run!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I think the correct expression was:

You can always check out, BUT NEVER LEAVE!
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by ybady4real: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2023
O'boy, this alone will bring nightmares aswear
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by mctech(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Satanists not relenting in wasting more souls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / Man Parks Wrongly At Abuja Airport & Comes Back To Meet This Crazy Note / Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Waiting For Traffic Light To Turn Green In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.