Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? (63556 Views)

The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video / Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by djecstacy: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
This is the craziest hotel you'll ever see. The devil's hotel.

Personally, I would with a partner by my side.

Truth is, you can never allowed in if you’re not a member. So 🤷

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Helel(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Robinmido:
I will stay there comfortably

Story.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Helel(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
burp18:
it's all mindset. Whatever you give power to, has power over you.

Keep Fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Helel(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
almarthins:

Na person wey wan from sleep enter inside sleep go go there. Everything u see there is symbolic. Baphomet, Asmodeus,etc is depicted there.

Only ppl who understand Occult symbols would know what's up.

The average naive wannable freethinkers would claim they can sleep there.

But the Adept or initiate knows what's up.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Helel(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
sukkot:
well for you to ascend to heaven you have to first go into the pit of hell for 3 days and so yes I would be happy to lodge in that hotel for 3 days and 3 nights and if I am feeling adventurous I can do 40 days and 40 nights wandering in the wilderness of that hotel. When I emerge my new name would be Jesus Christ. cry cry

Typical naive wannable.

An Adept or any great occultist would look at your comment and have a very good laugh.

They would conclude you are naive and ingnorant.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Helel(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=Grupo post=121619481]I'm an atheist.

I know deep down that the devil doesn't exist.

So, I can easily stay here. [/quote

I don laugh at you tire.

Kids punching above their weight
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by sukkot: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Helel:

Typical naive wannable.

An Adept or any great occultist would look at your comment and have a very good laugh.

They would conclude you are naive and ingnorant.
so why do politicians sleep in grave yards to get spiritual power ?

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Helel(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
ComeToJesus:

Looks like a grandmaster's lodge.

Oyibo people like spooky shii. Nothing really there but Halloween-like art

Joker.

You no practice Satan worship or occultism pass oyinbo ppl.

Most ppl claim woke using the west as inspiration, but they are just naive and ingnorant.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Helel(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
sukkot:
so why do politicians sleep in grave yards to get spiritual power ?

You answer your own question.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by sukkot: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Helel:

You answer your own question.
alright keep it moving loco
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by almarthins(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Helel:

Only ppl who understand Occult symbols would know what's up.

The average naive wannable freethinkers would claim they can sleep there.

But the Adept or initiate knows what's up.

Dem no even hide am at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Grupo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=Helel post=121630557][/quote]

Don't be silly. Who's a kid?
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kivaro:

The Lord also says: "Thou shall not tempt thy God"
"if I have no other option" Didn't you see it...
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Image1993: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Beautiful unstitched lawn suits can become a starting point for those who don the finished product, giving you a chance to connect to your stylistic passions. Like a painter presented with a blank canvas, you can take Image’s unstitched 3-piece suits such as this gentle Tea Pink Cotton Embroidered Suit, and turn it into any style of ‘painting’ you want. If you wish to dabble in the art of still life and follow Image’s ethereal collection shoots as inspiration on how to bring the unstitched suit’s moving parts together - or instead pull a Van Gogh and go completely rogue - with our unstitched canvases, you’ll come out looking like the epitome of designer fashion – by us, and by you.
For More Details Please visit: https://pk.image1993.com/collections/unstitched
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by luluosas(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Light and darkness have no relationship. I take my leave.
Regards to you all
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by kingsman66(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Shal0mmy:
like me nko?

Smiles , are you kinda beautiful . If you understand what I mean
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by kingsman66(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2023
sharpwriter:

Olosho like lady Morgana àbí? wink

You get the pictures now
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Helel(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
almarthins:

Dem no even hide am at all.

True.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by MechanicMike: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2023
Nia69:
I didn't say I was courageous to stay.

SILLY.

do u hav yansh? smiley
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
MechanicMike:

do u hav yansh? smiley
DaddyCK. grin grin
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by MechanicMike: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nia69:
DaddyCK. grin grin

Yessir..ok how did u no it was me? angry
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
MechanicMike:

Yessir..ok how did u no it was me? angry
It's a secret. 😜
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Anunakeeh: 5:21am On Mar 24, 2023
Robinmido:
That thing na art na, if you put meaning into it e go mean something to you but if you comot your mind from those negative things you go see nothing go happen

Keep fooling and deceiving yourself.

Lol a dunce trying to play childish reverse psychology on the devil himself😂

You will learn the hardest way in your life. That's if you will survive to tell the Tales😂
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Robinmido(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2023
It's obvious na your type dey feel haunted after watching horror movie. Na your mentality dey disturb you. Not everybody can be horrified by that lovely piece of art
Anunakeeh:

Keep fooling and deceiving yourself.

Lol a dunce trying to play childish reverse psychology on the devil himself😂

You will learn the hardest way in your life. That's if you will survive to tell the Tales😂
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 02, 2023
Fake. It's not real... Images of a satanic-themed hotel being shared online are AI artwork generated by a clothing brand.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-satanic-hotel-idUSL1N35I1HM
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Killbillz:
Fake. It's not real... Images of a satanic-themed hotel being shared online are AI artwork generated by a clothing brand.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-satanic-hotel-idUSL1N35I1HM
I've unblocked you. 🙃
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nia69:
I've unblocked you. 🙃
Lol... Better leave it blocked
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol... Better leave it blocked
Okay. Whatever you say. Bye.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by 190: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2023
Nia69:
Okay. Whatever you say. Bye.

undecided
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2023
190:

undecided
Any problem sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / Man Parks Wrongly At Abuja Airport & Comes Back To Meet This Crazy Note / Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Waiting For Traffic Light To Turn Green In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.