Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? (63560 Views)

The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video / Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Joshcoli(m): 9:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Imagine waking up from a nightmare and the first thing you see is the picture of Satan...

I no fit stay this kind place abeg

Which kind self inflicted mental punishment is this bikon

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by juniorstar(m): 9:40am On Mar 10, 2023
Will sleep with peace sef...on ac join

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Lamanii22(f): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2023
burp18:
it's all mindset. Whatever you give power to, has power over you.

Easier said than done
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by CharlesofJesus: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2023
If there is no other option in that same city. Yes I will, but This I know that hotel will never remain thesame again. This I know.
They will either chase me out at the middle of the night or repent and come to Jesus same night. Cuz I know whom I believe and will definitely know it's for a purpose I am there.

All these things are works of man's hand, They are lifeless idols and have no breath or power in them, they are the hand works of good craftsmen like bezelel in the exodus of the isrealites out of the land of Egypt. Jesus is Lord
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by bizhop01: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2023
The hotel is not for small boys

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Regex: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
This is the craziest hotel you'll ever see. The devil's hotel.

Personally, I would with a partner by my side.

I'd go alone

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by kabanayol9(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2023
I will stay, e get wetin my eyes have not seen in this life?

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by olaiyaO: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2023
I'll comfortably use the gadem hotel and when I wake up either at the middle of night or early the morning I still take some pictures with images with smiles on my face.

I'm a positive man who never believe in negativity.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Hallabee1(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2023
burp18:

Aje...

Thanks for that wise write up..it's the mind
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by RALPHOW(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Satan Hotel
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nyelu: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2023
It is already sending shivers down my spine. People should not be deceived that it's just a hotel. There is more to this than meets the eye. Can't process the thought of lying on that bed with that horrific painting staring at me. The whole atmosphere is spooky. Let's be mindful of the places we go to and the things we entertain. Let's not open up our selves to demonic attacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Quaddafi29: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2023
I used to stay there but the toilet doesn't flush.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by sharpwriter(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚That ugly man. Hell no!
grin
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by 2023MiningApps: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Why not? Those Satanic statuses should even be scared of me agreeing to sleep there.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by blazepascal(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2023
i bet you 99% of nairalanders can't stay in this hotel..it is damn scary imagine waking up at night and the devil is looking at youπŸ˜…..me I can't ooo I can't hide my shame
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by pacespot(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Occultic themed
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by blazepascal(m): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2023
burp18:
i bet you you can't stay here only you
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Jodasy: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2023
Zombie hotel
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Jodasy: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:

Zombie Hotel
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Pat081: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Lol nothing to b afraid about them
sharpwriter:

I think you should be more afraid of those workers than those images.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Grupo(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2023
Failure2019:

As a Satanist, so you believe there are no gods??

I'm not a Satanist.

Gods or gods, whichever name you call them are creations of men.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Giltexo: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2023
burp18:

Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ people sef .. imagine saying Satan has no power over you .and you refuse to run from him...na sorry be your nameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ndi mindset

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by noah24(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Hotel california
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by burp18: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Lamanii22:

Easier said than done
You haven't seen a lot of scary stuff have you?
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by burp18: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2023
blazepascal:
i bet you you can't stay here only you
I have seen a lot much scarier stuff. Only way this can frighten me is if I woke up in the middle of the night and saw it came to life. Which isn't possible.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by burp18: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Giltexo:

Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ people sef .. imagine saying Satan has no power over you .and you refuse to run from him...na sorry be your nameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ndi mindset
just your imagination and your subsconsious mind making up images in you head that doesn't exist.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by iInjureHerYansh: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2023
If I no sleep make I bend. Any mofo wey think say get power make he confront me make I bill am. If them really get power enriching me wouldn't be a problem for them. If not they useless
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Rashman578(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2023
I feel like sleeping here already, Lovely
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by okayman4real(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2023
No be me atall
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by boldtruthalways: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
What kind of hotel is this? This is devil's house not hotel.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by NSK4U(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
What's the name of this hotel and where's the location? I will like to be there live
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Semaj77(m): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:

I can stay here for the rest of my life , looks cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / Man Parks Wrongly At Abuja Airport & Comes Back To Meet This Crazy Note / Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Waiting For Traffic Light To Turn Green In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.