Stats: 3,163,336 members, 7,853,506 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy (22632 Views)

Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos / Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Hoodlums Attack APC Campaign Convoy In FCT, Set Nine Vehicles Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by VEXT: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
Video of the scene or e never happen. How can dey throw stones, stick, and other objects, and yet no vehicle was damaged but people inside got injured grin Lie lie party looking for cheap sympathy.

Smh
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by madridguy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
That your tiny neck like bottle own go break las las.

VEXT:

Smh
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Mufasa27(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Velapotura:
Oloriburuku eda

Omo irankiran
Iya e
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by VEXT: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
That your tiny neck like bottle own go break las las.

Oya put Ur tiny dick between Ur legs and run away...

Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Skillsnigeria: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Truthshscrazy: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
How do u want it?
Cereals? Snack? Pap? Food?
Cereals with Peak milk and honey. Make l send my AZA
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Justiceleague1: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
The date,life and everything about good people in a country like naija is always in the hands of God...
The president,govs,police, security agents are all dead....buhari has been of no use,no good to anyone in this country..it's very unfortunate naija had to cope with such a human all thru his valueless lifetime
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
ecolime:
El-rufai boys at it again. With Tinubu in power, expect to see thugs flood the entire country.
you are a joker if u really think LP can win kaduna state... It's between PDP APC in kaduna for guber polls
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Justiceleague1: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you are a joker if u really think LP can win kaduna state... It's between PDP APC in kaduna for guber polls
nobody is talking about that and besides,if you,an Auchi person for that matter,if you and them believe labour cannot win,why attack them?! This is a very sick country! When are you guys ever gonna do anything good or bring brand new people for new trials in that nation?! When are you guys gonna be tired of same people who oppress the hell outta your lives?!!
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
Video of the scene or e never happen. How can dey throw stones, stick, and other objects, and yet no vehicle was damaged but people inside got injured grin Lie lie party looking for cheap sympathy.

APC the party of criminals

Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by zinaunreal(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
ecolime:
El-rufai boys at it again. With Tinubu in power, expect to see thugs flood the entire country.

Thugs wey don relocate to Abuja Tey tey

Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by tucky200(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
polluticians strategy, using tribalism and religion. Wetin concern juma’a for the matter
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Wettoid123: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Why are they attacking us, why are they blasting us, why are they accusing us, why are they afraid of us, from reno omokri to Festus keyamo is it because we are fighting for the emancipation of the . common masses well I have a dream that someday the poor masses and the vulnerable will be liberated and there will be a better Nigeria for us all!

Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Oga Park well? Who dey display foolishness between u & I?
Report said they were injured, but I claimed people died... its better u assimilate whatever you read well before u Interpret to your TONGUE!
U see me near campaign? How will i be happy that people lost their lives?
U are concerned cos it Lp campaign, if its PDP OR APC N CO... u open that structureless septic tank mouth, that you are less concerned ... what efforntery despicable person like u gat to Quote me and even use malicious language on me? Like I have not been seeing ur write up since? Oga better face ur life and leave POLITICS, u no get wetin u dey do chow before ELECTION? E go soon end. U will be back at ECONOMICAL COMPLAIN about LIVING ooo, n u will BLAME the GOVERNMENT AGAIN. BROS POUNDS don drop COME N850 OO.

Even with this truckload of bullshit, you're still displaying your foolishness... I ask a simple question, is the news funny to you, you started writing Songs of Solomon for me. grin

What a display of foolishness.

Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by letitrainnow(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by madridguy(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Thank you ooooo. Just imagine nonsense, people praying will still be throwing stones, stick and other objects.

tucky200:
polluticians strategy, using tribalism and religion. Wetin concern juma’a for the matter

Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Truthdeypain: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:

This attention seeking AFONJARACIST again. Kindly ignore this bigot, its my duty to inform you that he is deeply senseless, and with no perceptible acumen. You're welcome.
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Abelino(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Time shall tell. Keep being ignorant & stupid.
madridguy:
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by papamodico: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Why
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=121638387][/quote]get Lost was obi not in PDP months ago... Many LP guys were in PDP too so what's this nonsense newness coming from...
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Danniedpastor(m): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mufasa27:
Right way to deal with Nuisance
It is coming to your home. Just wait for it.
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by pacespot(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
It is time Labour Party too became ruthless, since police can't guarantee safety of lives in this election season, nobody has a monopoly of violence. Most of these violent actors in APC will think twice when they know their victims also have retaliatory power.
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by APCNig: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
rayvelez:
El rufai thugs again smh

Even if you show face, you will be wounded
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Monimaker22: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fut9ure:
Wether them like make them attack

Tinubu and Apc don't know what is coming

He go be like film for tinubu eye

You go soon tell us how come

1)Osun state way be tinubu home yet he lose

2) lagos way all of una say na im get am ...he is the father of lagos still he lose am

3) abuja way Apc for sit down gidigba for power still he lose am

And after all this inec declare the fraud winner

Una go soon tell is how come. Even a twelve year old go win he fathers land but yet tinubu lose osun

May your ignorance last forever, Amen
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Papichulostunne(m): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2023
madridguy:
Why are ypu this childish and naive? Jesus.!! You hear them say they were campaigning you are saying people inside motor.. So all this while people came out to campaign for their candidates they were all inside cars? Its obvious you are just a thumb wrestler online. People like you were locked indoors when freedom fighters campaigned the streets of Nigeria. Ignorant child.

Your lack of understanding will be excruciatingly painful to your loved ones.

Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by olawonder(m): 1:02am On Mar 11, 2023
They are just showing love to the convoy na! Shebi they said they’re loved by everyone all over the country, that everyone voted only for Obi? So why come here to defame innocent thugs who are just showing the love they have for Obi?
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by stuffs2002: 6:24am On Mar 11, 2023
Fut9ure:
Wether them like make them attack

Tinubu and Apc don't know what is coming

He go be like film for tinubu eye

You go soon tell us how come

1)Osun state way be tinubu home yet he lose

2) lagos way all of una say na im get am ...he is the father of lagos still he lose am

3) abuja way Apc for sit down gidigba for power still he lose am

And after all this inec declare the fraud winner

Una go soon tell is how come. Even a twelve year old go win he fathers land but yet tinubu lose osun

It takes an extreme level of ST00PEED to be IPOB.
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by Ykc2(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
How do u want it?
Cereals? Snack? Pap? Food?

Its not today same party organises hoodlums to attack their very own party jus to gain momentum on news... but see these sudden n new politician followers we get now jus in 6months with their social media politic certificates... dem no dey reason, they got much emotional attachment fr the POLITICS, even POLITICIANs KNOW that Its POLITRICS !

Oga Park well? Who dey display foolishness between u & I?
Report said they were injured, but you claimed people died... its better u assimilate whatever you read well before u Interpret to your TONGUE!
U see me near campaign? How will i be happy that people lost their lives?
U are concerned cos it Lp campaign, if its PDP OR APC N CO, u will open that structureless septic tank mouth, that you are less concerned ... what efforntery despicable person like *** gat to Quote me and even use malicious language on me? Like I have not been seeing ur write up since? Oga better face ur life and leave POLITICS, u no get wetin u dey do chow before ELECTION? E go soon end. U will be back at ECONOMICAL COMPLAIN about LIVING ooo, n u will BLAME the GOVERNMENT AGAIN. BROS POUNDS don drop COME N850 OO.

Ohh Pele o SAWDIIKI.. Ologbon di ori eja Mu.

Song of PETER I been dey write. U av bn wailing n CRYING since Last year , PRE-ELECTION-POST
Alainironu omo peteru!
I don't ve time exchanging word's with apc urchins I only ask them how much is one naira to one naira in their area
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by mfm04622: 6:42am On Mar 11, 2023
rayvelez:
El rufai thugs again smh

Gidan Waya should be Labour Party's stronghold. It used to be PDP's. If there is fracas in that area, it will be between PDP and LP. Nothing concerns APC with that area.
Re: Kaduna: Four Injured As Suspected Thugs Attack LP Campaign Convoy by 724oladunjoye: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2023
NawaooNawaoo...

Air Force Denies Report Of Helicopters "Dropping Weapons For Herdsmen In Enugu / Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB / Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims