Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... (2322 Views)

Ashewo Boy's Corner: Guys, Share Your Experience Of A Lady Simping For You. / I Had Sex With One Ashewo Last Week. / My Experience With GH Ashewo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by siofra(f): 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
WATCH THIS SPACE YOU GUYS!

You're looking at the future CEO of Ashewo clothing brand. Oh yes, soon my brand will be among the likes of Fenty, Dior, Hermes, Dolce and Gabbana etc.

My clothing brand will mainly cater to the accessory needs of the younger generation, which means I will have to spend more time on tiktok. The time will come when if you're not wearing my brand, you're very uncool and a fashion disaster.

My brand will deal in mainly crochet outfits. You know, those sleazy, sexy ones. It will make crochet mainstream.

Watch how to talk to me here though, because you're talking to a business magnate/CEO/girl boss/boss lady/independent woman. Tanchu! 😘😘😘

Ashewo clothing brand. Coming soon to your wardrobes....

1 Like

Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by Hoedogwu(f): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by siofra(f): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
ACB

Ashewo clothing brand. Enhances your ashewo vibes

3 Likes

Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by siofra(f): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hoedogwu:

First tell us how you coined this moniker "Siofra"

I didn't "coin" it.

It's an ancient Irish name which means "changeling" or "mischievous spirit".
Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by Banilla: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
These are gorgeous!!!? Omg!

Honestly tho, who makes them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by jetpack(m): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Nice
Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by Autobot05: 4:49am On Mar 11, 2023
So you've done prostitution till it now looks funny to you abi ??

1 Like

Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by siofra(f): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:
These are gorgeous!!!? Omg!

Honestly tho, who makes them?

I saw these ones on Pinterest but I've made a few myself for my friends. Mostly bikini bra though.
Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by siofra(f): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Autobot05:
So you've done prostitution till it now looks funny to you abi ??

Mind your words before I report you to the mods angry

3 Likes

Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by Autobot05: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2023
siofra:

Mind your words before I report you to the mods angry

Kindly do so
Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by LittleBigDick(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Siofra cum be my slut
Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by Banilla: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2023
siofra:

I saw these ones on Pinterest but I've made a few myself for my friends. Mostly bikini bra though.
I crochet too! But I only know 4-5 patterns... Can't make anything reasonable yet, except for really small purses... I'm still learning. grin
Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2023
siofra:

You're looking at the future CEO of Ashewo clothing brand. Oh yes, soon my brand will be among the likes of Fenty, Dior, Hermes, Dolce and Gabbana etc.

My clothing brand will mainly cater to the accessory needs of the younger generation, which means I will have to spend more time on tiktok. The time will come when if you're not wearing my brand, you're very uncool and a fashion disaster.

My brand will deal in mainly crochet outfits. You know, those sleazy, sexy ones. It will make crochet mainstream.

Watch how to talk to me here though, because you're talking to a business magnate/CEO/girl boss/boss lady/independent woman. Tanchu!

You need a better business flyer I can create one for you if you want ......signing out✈
Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by henndukwe18: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Nice designs
Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by Bmaster(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
I don't know which is more profitable,
Selling ashewo clothes OR
Doing ashewo for a living.

.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by TheFreshVanilla: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
With that name, sure you will make some money but will eventually fade away.
Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by MechanicMike: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
siofra:
ACB

Ashewo clothing brand. Enhances your ashewo vibes

kaiiiii u dis girl...why do u have bad habbbit of making persons priiiick had for notin....u need to gimmmme some for my stress..serrriosly!!! angry
Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
siofra:

I didn't "coin" it.

It's an ancient Irish name which means "changeling" or "mischievous spirit".
i support your brand wink
Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
I love crotchet clothes but these are extreme o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by MechanicMike: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
siofra:

Watch how to talk to me here though, because you're talking to a business magnate/CEO/girl boss/boss lady/independent woman. Tanchu! 😘😘😘

angry
Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by MechanicMike: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
siofra:

WTF!!!!!
Siofra...so u been selling ashawo cloths (read Yor lady post) on nairaland... corrrrrrrect??.....shame on Yor for tryin to convince all female on nairaland to dress like ashawo!!!(no offenscce)
angry
Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by Jakumo(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2023
MechanicMike:

WTF!!!!!
Siofra...so u been selling ashawo cloths (read Yor lady post) on nairaland... corrrrrrrect??.....shame on Yor for tryin to convince all female on nairaland to dress like ashawo!!!(no offenscce)
angry

Shame on you Mechanic Mike for rushing over to scope out the lovely tits and ass only to be overcome by guilt after choking your lizard in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Ashewo Clothing Brand, Coming Soon.... by MechanicMike: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jakumo:

Shame on you Mechanic Mike for rushing over to scope out the lovely tits and ass only to be overcome by guilt after choking your lizard in the process.

son..Wot in the name of MrCork are u talking about ?...wot as lizard gots to do wit the topick.are u ok sir?(no oofencssece) angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? / My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship / A Crime Being Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.