Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) (86619 Views)

Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by psucc(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2023
China, the new invention has arrived
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Holav(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2023
grin grin
foleskay:
grin

If this had happened in Nigeria,Deeper life members Would have started selling their properties awaiting rapture to happen any moment from now,just like they did in year 2000 after d lagos bomb blast thinking it was rapture approaching grin grin

I could remember my friend's dad sold their house and car and packed themselves to church expecting holy rapture. Hunger reset their brain after spending 1month in church and no rapture. I can never forget that scenario. It trended thru out south west den,

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by eroticecstasy: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2023
WriterNiig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkF9iz42MY

Credit: New York Post || Greek Reporter

I can only believe if this is ROM a credible media house.
I've searched but couldn't find such news, even on Chinese top media houses.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by histemple: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2023
WriterNiig:
Strange things happening. These are signs that we're living in the end times.

Keep quiet, there is no crap as end time.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by kelmicheal: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2023
China and their problems sef
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by shogsman(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2023
Bluntguy:
That kind rain suppose fall for Russia.
Uncle wey mumu,the west that stole your future and enslaved your father,loot your land and r@ped your mother is not your enemy,but Russia that never did anything to you or your people is who you're concerned with, foolish individual
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by MrCharles32: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2023
Nigeria is blessed
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Na u b op
Na u b first commenter
Na u b second to comment
Na u still b righteousness shocked

Uprightness100:
We are living in the last seconds of the endtimes.
Things are looking weird now, but it is nothing compared to What will rain on this earth once the saints are taken away.

If you are yet to come into a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, do it now.
There is no more time. This Ship is Sinking fast.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING.

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2023
Na u b op
Na u b first commenter
Na u b second to comment
Na u still b righteousness shocked

Dey play

Uprightness100:
We are living in the last seconds of the endtimes.
Things are looking weird now, but it is nothing compared to What will rain on this earth once the saints are taken away.

If you are yet to come into a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, do it now.
There is no more time. This Ship is Sinking fast.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2023
Grgton:
Why should they panic??

Worm is their favorite dish na

Worm portage
It could be food in disguise for them. grin My fear be say make the food no come turn another version of Coro wey go come spread worldwide.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Acekidnote: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Is manna for them. No complaint
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2023
They shouldn't worry. It won't last since it's from China grin
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Bluntguy:
let it rain in China first - rember that they are the one that manufactured covid 19
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
muyico:
Climate change is part of endtime sign! Be watchful?

The Chinese are the most weird People,for we can hardly forget Covid-19 from their Lab.experiment and this Worm-rainfall can be another dimension of their antics,as they can fathom anything!
God have mercy!
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Is Russia your enemy or UK?

I agree in part with that tweet, UK is the key enabler of the current Nigerian system that has only served to oppress people.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
What could be the source of these worms, can we say worms are in the sky?
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Govocrete: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
I am wondering why the worm are not falling on the umbrella?

[1quote author=WriterNiig post=121642859]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkF9iz42MY

Credit: New York Post || Greek Reporter [/quote]
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by cyrusmillz: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
foleskay:
grin

If this had happened in Nigeria,Deeper life members Would have started selling their properties awaiting rapture to happen any moment from now,just like they did in year 2000 after d lagos bomb blast thinking it was rapture approaching grin grin

I could remember my friend's dad sold their house and car and packed themselves to church expecting holy rapture. Hunger reset their brain after spending 1month in church and no rapture. I can never forget that scenario. It trended thru out south west den,

WtF grin grin are you serious ,I find this hard to believe.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by cyrusmillz: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Lol... You just made me remember old days... I know of a man(Mr Deji), na egg and Tandi minerals him use 80% of his life savings chop from our shop... My granny cash out massively from am that year, after some weeks wey him eye clear, na still my granny dey sell food give am on credit... There's no Christmas wey we gather for granny side without discussing that hilarious issue.... Very funny grin... Till today, that man doesn't want to hear anything like end time preaching, he could kill a lot grin

grin grin Honestly I followed the thread to this page to see if anyone will confirm this. So its actually true grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Raf4: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

The same UK/US/Canada that everyone from your village, community, town,city,state, Nigeria is running to for study/works/treatment/business/living etc is what you see as your enemy.
Can you tell me what anyone you know as ever benefited from Russia? Can you even mention 2 persons you know who are living in Russia?
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Raf4: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by bankwana(m): 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
this is called 'the revenge of the worms' 😂😂😂😂
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by juman(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Impossible.
May be skit.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Zealag(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nigeria is blessed,we hardly witness natural disaster but it's we human that is our own problems.we experience human disaster
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by dclak112: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
This same China again
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by DJInfluence: 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
But why only in China?
Every weird thing starts from there.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Bluntguy:

Do you even know anything? The ones way be your enemy, you day take side with them. Mxm.
Na Russia Enslave Africa abi? No be UK, Belgium and France enslave the whole africa , you still day get mouth to talk another thing.

I no blame you.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
There is someone doing research with china sky
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Brownshoe: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Are u joking!sold property awaiting rapture if rapture eventually happen to him , where will he spend the money?
foleskay:
grin

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by EKONGKING: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
gimakon:

See as your stupidity , i day smell am from here.
Ozuor.

Not More than u slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Www.waptrick.com. How To Download Waptrick On Your Mobile Phones / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.