Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) (86612 Views)

Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Oluwomonext212(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2023
Since they like to eat everything Heaven kuku ma open unto them the doors of worms
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by DeGLORIOUS: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2023
Manner from Heaven. Chinese people and worms are like 5&6. God has remembered them.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Alawode01(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2023
May the raft of God fall not on us, warning signal from God to chaina
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by IbileIfe: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Uprightness100:
We are living in the last seconds of the endtimes.
Things are looking weird now, but it is nothing compared to What will rain on this earth once the saints are taken away.

If you are yet to come into a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, do it now.
There is no more time. This Ship is Sinking fast.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING.

China is ruled by an Antichrist government.
They banned churches and doctored the Holy Bible.
What happened?
Plagues came upon them.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Ofolete: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Their manner have come down from heaven. As if it is not their food.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Emola12(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2023
China again tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by IbileIfe: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2023
China is ruled by an Antichrist government.
They banned churches and doctored the Holy Bible.
What happened?
Plagues came upon them.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2023
GENES11S:

Don't take this the wrong way...

Only fools think of themselves as being too wise.

Exactly Same to you too bro ๐Ÿ˜Ž no offense taken and I hope you donโ€™t get offended too. Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others.
The same applies when you are stupid.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Draslo(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2023
Uprightness100:
We are living in the last seconds of the endtimes.
Things are looking weird now, but it is nothing compared to What will rain on this earth once the saints are taken away.

If you are yet to come into a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, do it now.
There is no more time. This Ship is Sinking fast.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING.
You no dey tire? Last seconds ko. Elon Musk is going to Mars to start a new human colony there. Is Jesus going there too?
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2023
At least them go see watin to chop
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by cyprex: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Bluntguy:
That kind rain suppose fall for Russia.

You wish its Russia Because you are convinced that the rain is bad omen

Anyway, your hatred for Russia is ostensibly borne out of ignorance
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by gfelo(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2023
China again let them not manufacture another diseases o
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Majesty7: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Is Russia your enemy or UK?

Haha! How can people be extraordinarily stupid? It is sickening
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2023
foleskay:
grin

If this had happened in Nigeria,Deeper life members Would have started selling their properties awaiting rapture to happen any moment from now,just like they did in year 2000 after d lagos bomb blast thinking it was rapture approaching grin grin

I could remember my friend's dad sold their house and car and packed themselves to church expecting holy rapture. Hunger reset their brain after spending 1month in church and no rapture. I can never forget that scenario. It trended thru out south west den,
Lol... Nigerians are very mumu people, and amidst Nigeria, Christians get A1 for mumuism grin cheesy
I learned many people did same in the 70's too. The question is that what would someone who is really expecting rapture selling properties for? Where would he or they spend the money? The heaven they are going to? Why not leave the properties in peace and face heaven grin

Also, I remember when there was solar eclipse, maybe 2006 or so, can't remember the year really... Even me wey dey a bit religious in those days was laughing. Many churches were on vigil with folks asking for forgiveness because they sense end of the world cheesy grin
Also I remember that some Muslims even sacrificed a cow maybe for God to have mercy on them grin and in that news I was just hearing Allah hu akbar etc. as the moon was passing by and the day was turning dark grin all these came out in official news.

The implication is that Nigerians are very fearful people, most people are conquered souls who don't know their right from left, hence, the herd mentality, always follow follow like zombies and sheep. They don't even really believe in the religions, if not they won't be acting foolishly. They are only controlled by fear. Funny cowardly people cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by LordEclipse: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2023
WriterNiig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkF9iz42MY

Credit: New York Post || Greek Reporter

Enough fries for them..nothing they can't eat
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by HellVictorinho7: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol... Nigerians are very mumu people, and amidst Nigeria, Christians get A1 for mumuism grin cheesy
I learned many people did same in the 70's too. The question is that what would someone who is really expecting rapture selling properties for? Where would he or they spend the money? The heaven they are going to? Why not leave the properties in peace and face heaven grin

Also, I remember when there was solar eclipse, maybe 2006 or so, can't remember the year really... Even me wey dey a bit religious in those days was laughing. Many churches were on vigil with folks asking for forgiveness because they sense end of the world cheesy grin
Also I remember that some Muslims even sacrificed a cow maybe for God to have mercy on them grin and in that news I was just hearing Allah hu akbar etc. as the moon was passing by and the day was turning dark grin all these came out in official news.

The implication is that Nigerians are very fearful people, most people are conquered souls who don't know their right from left, hence, the herd mentality, always follow follow like zombies and sheep. They don't even really believe in the religions, if not they won't be acting foolishly. They are only controlled by fear. Funny cowardly people cheesy grin
nigerians are not the only ones that can be so religious
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by LordErrk: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Sheila na this kind thing dem like..make them carry the worms chop na grin
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Bluesearoll(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2023
This country is cursed,if you know you know
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2023
My phobia. If this happened in the UK I'll just die.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by EKONGKING: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2023
gadgetarena:

Why derailing from the headline now... Are you an idjiott?

No more than than u slowpoke
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2023
foleskay:
grin

If this had happened in Nigeria,Deeper life members Would have started selling their properties awaiting rapture to happen any moment from now,just like they did in year 2000 after d lagos bomb blast thinking it was rapture approaching grin grin

I could remember my friend's dad sold their house and car and packed themselves to church expecting holy rapture. Hunger reset their brain after spending 1month in church and no rapture. I can never forget that scenario. It trended thru out south west den,
Abeg abeg I no fit laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Yuck !!!๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by PerfectMan24: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2023
But why is it not falling on that red umbrella ?
E choke o!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2023
1Sharon:
My phobia. If this happened in the UK I'll just die.
Na lie... You won't die, it will just come and go like every other bizzare occurence and you move on with life. cool
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2023
This is serious
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2023
False prophet, over to you grin grin grin
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by nanzozo(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2023
WriterNiig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkF9iz42MY

Credit: New York Post || Greek Reporter
If it's China, It's 'Food is Ready' for Them.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2023
foleskay:
grin

So what will they use the money for, to pay angels on Chariots nie
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by bamac(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2023
foleskay:
grin

He should have given them out... Will he spend the money in Heaven?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Www.waptrick.com. How To Download Waptrick On Your Mobile Phones / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.