Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) (86610 Views)

Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
cyrusmillz:

grin grin Honestly I followed the thread to this page to see if anyone will confirm this. So its actually true grin grin

So true grin
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Emdebby2: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
I am waiting for rain of money.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Their ancestors got to vomit grin
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
sharpwriter:

Na lie... You won't die, it will just come and go like every other bizzare occurence and you move on with life. cool

I don't think you understand. Those things are my phobia. If it lands on me... 💀

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Modern day manna? I think so 🤔
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
foleskay:
grin

If this had happened in Nigeria,Deeper life members Would have started selling their properties awaiting rapture to happen any moment from now,just like they did in year 2000 after d lagos bomb blast thinking it was rapture approaching grin grin

I could remember my friend's dad sold their house and car and packed themselves to church expecting holy rapture. Hunger reset their brain after spending 1month in church and no rapture. I can never forget that scenario. It trended thru out south west den,

Sold their properties? To go spend the money where?? grin
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
1Sharon:

I don't think you understand. Those things are my phobia. If it lands on me... 💀
If they land on you, you still won't die even if you collapse from shock grin wink
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Arthur02(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Is Russia your enemy or UK?

Leave him, Africa greatest enemies are US and UK.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Charly68: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
The Signs of the fingers of God in China . It is time to repent in the land
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by caye(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
But why is it that so many mental slaves are in nairaland.com?

It is really very strange.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Lucymercy: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Samueltemi337:
When will it rain Money
those are the kind of weird things I want to see
My brother l am with you on this one
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
This China and there wahala again...
They were the inventor of the deadly Covid-19

God save the world again from the Chinese worms invasions' diseases...
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by obalmartin(f): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
God abeg oo bless my country wey na rain the fall instead of worms
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
WriterNiig:
Strange things happening. These are signs that we're living in the end times.

And you got 168 likes for this low IQ submission. It explains why Africans can't even manufacture toothpick. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by sukkot: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by sukkot: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=121660325][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=sukkot post=121660518][/quote] tongue

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by dnawah(m): 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by CaseSensitive(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
These are not "worms from heaven" but inflorescences of poplar trees. When the poplar trees are about to bloom, then its flower spikes starts to fall.

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Kay25(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
The zoombies they are waiting for ia gradually coming
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Tapout(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Very weird nation....make dem kuku chop am.
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by lagosrd: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pls let it not come here ooo
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
Truvelisback:
It could be food in disguise for them. grin My fear be say make the food no come turn another version of Coro wey go come spread worldwide.
haha
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by QQIA: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
Samueltemi337:
When will it rain Money
those are the kind of weird things I want to see
W
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by In4matic: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
foleskay:
grin

If this had happened in Nigeria,Deeper life members Would have started selling their properties awaiting rapture to happen any moment from now,just like they did in year 2000 after d lagos bomb blast thinking it was rapture approaching grin grin

I could remember my friend's dad sold their house and car and packed themselves to church expecting holy rapture. Hunger reset their brain after spending 1month in church and no rapture. I can never forget that scenario. It trended thru out south west den,
Abeg where he planned to spend the proceeds from the sale
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Tundex911: 7:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Panic??

Things wey dem go still eat
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Chibokgame: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
In other countries and continents strange things happen as natural events,
But in Nigeria strange things are happening as events cause by those who called themselves LEADERS,
God please show us mercy and turn things around and aright for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Www.waptrick.com. How To Download Waptrick On Your Mobile Phones / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.