Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,006 members, 7,841,854 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) (53250 Views)

Pictures: Abakpa, The Largest Slum In Enugu City / I Visited The Makoko Slum In Lagos (Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

Did you people sign any agreement with failure?

Loosing supports no dey tired una?

Why not be giving us football predictions so that we can bet opposite of your predictions cos winning sure die and you guys are not even close the reality
helinues, I want to confirm something. Who win Lagos in the last presidential election?
Hope what you said is not directed at you that you signed pact with failure.
For quick correction. To loose is to untie something while lose is to miss something. Know the difference, they truly have same sound but different meanings.
Meanwhile, don't you think it is an aberation to be going against Omo onile. As this is the first time the son of the soil will be closer to become a governor in the state and some of you are fighting tooth and nail not to make it work.
If I may ask, why is it that every election circle, you people always find dirty things to say about opposition in Lagos? Jimi Agbaje was called Igbo candidate in 2019 and they denigrated him till Lagosians turned their backs at him and he lost woefully.
If Tinubu from Osun, Fashola from Ekiti, Ambode from Ogun and SanwoOlu from Ogun can be governors in Lagos, no devil can say the real son of Lagos cannot. All the first 4 can still go and claim their states but GRV has no state to claim than Lagos.
I beseech you to join the good people of Lagos to write good history that you join the masses to install the real son of the soil to be governor.
Good luck!

6 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Can this young man handle Lagos? I feel he’s inexperienced
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Atlantis585: 6:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Badgers14:
I thought they said Tinubu developed Lagos?

grin
My brother e still dey weak me ooo

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Makokoooooooooooo
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Godswillu(m): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2023
Too much hate
Too much anger
Too much abuse
Is like most of the people commenting here on nairaland are frustrated.
You can't read comment again and find something that has meaning.

3 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2023
When you visit Makoko, you will not disturb God for atleast 1 week.

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Greenfusion: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2023
festacman:
This dude's mien is a bit ominous. In spite of big push by the Obedients, he doesn't inspire much confidence. I mean he looks more like a non-smiling bodyguard than a leader who can really tackle the numerous problems of Lagos State. I hope I am wrong if he wins.
Looks can be deceptive. I hope he succeeds if he wins.

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by faceLAGOS: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2023
They should show those babas his tweet calling Yorùbás “Afonja” and they should show them his tweets of unwavering support for ipob.

Maybe the babas will think twice.

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by stuffs2002: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2023
Nwaetche:
Cry small now!

If not we can always provide a ucket for you to wail!

It takes an extreme level of ST00PEED to be IPOB

Did you even read my post?
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Hotice085: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

You missed. He was also seen eating Agbado.

This latest development should make you alright

Amala and gbegiri nko? Useless touts wan de form like refined men
Ogbeni you can't give what you don't have.... Agberos

3 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Hotice085: 7:03am On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=Sorrynovex post=121645574][/quote].

Once an Agbero forever an Agbero....
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2023
We know he won't visit there again if he wins, politicians are all the same but nevertheless we'll vote for him

3 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:04am On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:
Two reasons why IGB0S are supporting Chinedu Rodes-Vivor are:

1) He is half IGBO and supports IPOB
2) He has extreme hatred for Yorubas
In your number 1, I expected you to quote the section of the constitution the Igbo broke that they cannot support who they want, that they must follow bandwagon. Until you do that, you have no point.
But come to think of it, they once supported Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode to become governor of Lagos. Please can we still say, Igbo supported the 3 of them to become governors because they were also having traces of Igbo in them? Yeye dey smell.

For the second one, please where the hate emanated from? I won't say anything further until I hear your feedback.

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2023
2016v2017:

Just few days coming
yes soo. He’s the people’s choice

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by wolebest: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Picture Slides from Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate For Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's visit to the Riverine Areas of Lagos State.

If e pain you scream

#sorrynovex

The guy just dey wake up after the presidential election.

Dem go shock the guy for State Election.
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Greenfusion: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:
Chinedu Rodes-Vivor insults Yorubas and does not hide his HATRED for Yorubas yet expect the Yorubas to vote for him as governor of Lagos

Chinedu Rodes-Vivor openly supports IPOB and yet expect Nigerians to vote for him as governor of Lagos state.

I am not yoruba but I pity the Yorubas already.
Yorubas will cry blood in Lagos if they make the mistake of electing this IPOB candidate

Yorubas will vote for him well like they voted for Obi.
Suffer nor know tribe.
Must we always bring tribal sentiment and hate into everything in Nigeria, the people you even do these things for wine and dine with themselves.
We should be careful so Nigeria don't become Rwanda of old.....its a crazy story to be part of.

3 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by R0LL0N(m): 7:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Egoat:
SanwoOlu should please continue his good works in Lagos.
No room for this miscreant in Lagos politics.
People who only add yoruba names to their names when the need arises.
Lol oluwachinedu
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by kingbee90: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:
Chinedu Rodes-Vivor insults Yorubas and does not hide his HATRED for Yorubas yet expect the Yorubas to vote for him as governor of Lagos

Chinedu Rodes-Vivor openly supports IPOB and yet expect Nigerians to vote for him as governor of Lagos state.

Yorubas will cry blood in Lagos if they make the mistake of electing this IPOB candidate

You are an OMO-ALE for denying Yoruba your heritage just to bring down another Bonafied Yoruba son of the soil from Lagos.
You Urchins are truly a menace both on the cyber space and in the society.

I SPIT ON YOU..

4 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by DasBeste: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2023
He's truly a man of his people.

Lagos OBIDIENTS, it's time again for us to do what we do best.

Let's make it happen.

GVR is our next governor.

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Johel(m): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:
GVR the oni failure of failure land...

grin

The failure your dad gave birth to.

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by AskProf: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

grin

And, you are the Osiso of Iso.
The Otun Barawo Of Barawo Land.
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by AntiTerrorist: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

grin
You know what to do to end your miserable life. grin

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:12am On Mar 11, 2023
faceLAGOS:
They should show those babas his tweet calling Yorùbás “Afonja” and they should show them his tweets of unwavering support for ipob.

Maybe the babas will think twice.
Young man, I do hope you passed through the four walls of school? How is calling Tinubu Afonja turned to calling Yoruba Afonja or has Tinubu insignia cap on goat head turned to Yoruba insignia? You guys should try using your God's given brain. It won't be a crime to use it for good.
The last time I checked Yoruba insignia is quite distinct and not cap and goat. He was abusing Tinubu and not a Yoruba as a race.
For correction also. Yoruba is not know to be named Afonja. Afonja is synonymous to Ilorin people not even kwara people. Calling Tinubu Afonja is not tantamount to calling Yoruba Afonja because is traced to people of Ilorin.

Which of these pictures is a Yoruba symbol?

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by AskProf: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:

I will decode you.

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Atlantis585: 7:14am On Mar 11, 2023
RtrevEzeugo1:

Let him fail with our vote, but remember you attract what you wish others, you are not his God. Please let us be careful what we say all in the name of politics.

The more I want to vote sanwo olu the more his supporters provoke me.

Everyone keep saying he is a good man among bad people

You are a wise dude, men!
I am quite like you. I have always liked Sanwo-Olu and prepared to vote for him again. But all these BATstards on Nairaland that keep on giving GRV bad name when they know he is a very good man has truly turned me away from Sanwo-Olu.

If you must be critical of GRV please be sincere to yourself and your cause - you simply hate Igbos. The fact that he has an Igbo mum and wife is their main issue. But Thiefnubbu is married to Fighting Senator Aunty Remi from Delta State and that has not been an issue for them. I bet you that if his mom and wife are from the North, Ghana, China, America, or India all these nonsense won’t arise. Their problem with GRV is just having an Igbo DNA.

And for that reason, I’m out of Sanwo-Olu camp and going with GRV.

4 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2023
Shey he is going through a Jetty now not paddling canoe, he won't drive down to Epe and see the Governor's footprints. Just went to snap picture like say he cares. Same goes for all the Yeyebrite both local and International.. When Gov Sanwo Olu change the face of those area, and turn them to Tourists hubs, I would see where Yeyebrites want to go and be pretending they care.

See his face like Patrick.
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Teeroyzimma: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2023
Godswillu:
Too much hate
Too much anger
Too much abuse
Is like most of the people commenting here on nairaland are frustrated.
You can't read comment again and find something that has meaning.

Can you really blame them? See how the government is frustrating everyone with this cashless policy, that alone will make somebody be filled with anger.

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by faceLAGOS: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Young man, I do hope you passed through the four walls of school? How is calling Tinubu Afonja turned to calling Yoruba Afonja or has Tinubu insignia cap on goat head turned to Yoruba insignia? You guys should try using your God's given brain. It won't be a crime to use it for good.
The last time I checked Yoruba insignia is quite distinct and not cap and goat. He was abusing Tinubu and not a Yoruba as a race.
For correction also. Yoruba is not know to be named Afonja. Afonja is synonymous to Ilorin people not even kwara people. Calling Tinubu Afonja is not tantamount to calling Yoruba Afonja because is traced to people of Ilorin.

Which of these pictures is a Yoruba symbol?

Are igbos only referring to Tinubu when they mention “Afonja”, on here?

Please, I don’t have energy to reply this morning.
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Goke7: 7:18am On Mar 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

helinues, I want to confirm something. Who win Lagos in the last presidential election?
Hope what you said is not directed at you that you signed pact with failure.
For quick correction. To loose is to untie something while lose is to miss something. Know the difference, they truly have same sound but different meanings.
Meanwhile, don't you think it is an aberation to be going against Omo onile. As this is the first time the son of the son will be closer to become a governor in the state and some of you are fighting tooth and nail not to make it work.
If may ask, why is it that every election circle, you people always find dirty things to say about opposition in Lagos? Jimi Agbaje was called Igbo candidate in 2019 and they denigrated him till Lagosians turned their backs at him and he lost woefully.
If Tinubu from Osun, Fashola from Ekiti, Ambode from Ogun and SanwoOlu from Ogun can be governors in Lagos, no devil can say the real son of Lagos cannot. All the first 4 can still go and claim their state but GRV has no state to claim than Lagos.
I beseech you to join the good people of Lagos to write good history that you join the masses to install the real son of the soil to be governor.
Good luck!

GRV is an Igbo candidate, and that’s why he will fail, the same mistake Jimi made. Most liberal Yorubas will not vote this guy. He’s wasting his time and his political career will end after this election like Jimi. Nobody wants any controversial governor in Lagos. The deceit that’s he’s a true son of the soil does not impress anyone as most people can see thru it as a cover by the igbos for political vendetta against Tinubu. There is so much at stake in Lagos to be used as a political testing ground

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Atlantis585: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:
Two reasons why IGB0S are supporting Chinedu Rodes-Vivor are:

1) He is half IGBO and supports IPOB
2) He has extreme hatred for Yorubas

Oh, now he is only half Igbo and not 100% Igbo again? What do you say about Thiefnubbu who was anti-one Nigeria just a few years ago and married to a non-Yoruba woman from Itshekiri? How come that one is not giving you sleepless nights?

All of you that have built up so much hatred for the Igbos or anything Igbo will die from it - one at a time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun / Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori / Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.