Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,015 members, 7,841,864 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) (53251 Views)

Pictures: Abakpa, The Largest Slum In Enugu City / I Visited The Makoko Slum In Lagos (Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by leisuretym: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2023
I wish he’s contesting for chancellor, he would have won.
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Consonance: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2023
He would need an interpreter to be able to communicate with them. The guy is a joker. He should first go and learn how to speak Yoruba and them contest for a local government chairman in his local government. He wants to ride on Peter Obi's popularity to become a governor. Rome was not built in a day.
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Truthdeypain: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

After 18th now,u go deny say u ever talk say GRV go lose. We know u already. U are so shameless to deny your stance with immediate effect once it doesn't favour u.

I suspect u to be FFK here but if u aren't,u are way worse than him. Never to be trusted by any loyal partner. 18th is coming

This hit home bro. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by olabright31: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2023
Jflex07:
lol. Nairaland keypad warrior insulting a Lagos governorship candidate,Son of the soil for that matter. Social media has really emboldened some clowns I swear.

Son of soil who abused nd described Yorubas as Afonjas before election, engaged and openly supported Biafran agitations, traditional title holder in Igboland, speaks Igbo better than Yorubas. Plus many so called woke Yorubas have realized the game you are playing and retraced their steps. I hope the court can call.for a new election, you will see that even Obi will lose in Lagos and perform more woefully in other parts of the Country. Your gameplans are now easy to decipher. Yorubas are not descirbed as the smartest for nothing. You desperation to take over Lagos is just too glaring, such that you even prefer to lose in South East. Saturday is not far
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by crowther15(m): 8:03am On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:
Chinedu Rodes-Vivor insults Yorubas and does not hide his HATRED for Yorubas yet expect the Yorubas to vote for him as governor of Lagos

Chinedu Rodes-Vivor openly supports IPOB and yet expect Nigerians to vote for him as governor of Lagos state.

I am not yoruba but I pity the Yorubas already.
Yorubas will cry blood in Lagos if they make the mistake of electing this IPOB candidate
Continue to deceive yourself. Gbadebo ni ma dibo mi fun

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by YeyeGbami: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Statistics of late night weed .

#sorrynovex

1 Share

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Backpedal: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:
Chinedu Rodes-Vivor insults Yorubas and does not hide his HATRED for Yorubas yet expect the Yorubas to vote for him as governor of Lagos

Chinedu Rodes-Vivor openly supports IPOB and yet expect Nigerians to vote for him as governor of Lagos state.

I am not yoruba but I pity the Yorubas already.
Yorubas will cry blood in Lagos if they make the mistake of electing this IPOB candidate

You are Stoopid
Wetin concern am with ipob?

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Ballmer: 8:05am On Mar 11, 2023
He is not the cursed princeofLagos.
That Foolish prince of Lagos need to tell what team he support to win every weekend so I can bet against it by now I would be a billionaire from sporty bet

colorsofrainbow:

After 18th now,u go deny say u ever talk say GRV go lose. We know u already. U are so shameless to deny your stance with immediate effect once it doesn't favour u.

I suspect u to be FFK here but if u aren't,u are way worse than him. Never to be trusted by any loyal partner. 18th is coming
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2023
peoplewww:

I think the man looks promising. He will be far better than sanwo olu. Remember Ambode? Great guy! he was booted out by the jagaban cabal. If Lagos can escape the grip of Tinubu, wonders will happen in Lagos.

The whole East and SouthSouth is out of Tinubu's grip why Wonders never happen for there side wink
Lagos is congested with over 20million people becos other tribe can't stay in there region, if people put all the energy they use to drag lagos into there region i am sure development will spread across Nigeria.
Even if we want to try a new govt in lagos na Gbadebo junkie we go elect, we handover a state like lagos to guy with no prior experience in Leadership no portfolio no track records but we should just vote him just like that cheesy

GRV claims he is an architect, why is he not showing us works of is imaginative creation ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2023
jackcanfield:

I didn't mention Jagaban in my write up, both Oga Ambode and Oga Sanwo Olu have both been tested before attaining the leadership position, they weren't put them there base on fine face or activism . Well if you want to stop Alpha Beta or revokes it contract, the Court of Law is there to challenge that, after all Remita too was challenge since they are generating revenue for the Federal Government,but the percentage as per commission was lots of money. Well that is the Job of consultants , they use your watch to tell you the time, you can't blame them much.
The question I asked was quite different from the reply you supplied. I never mentioned anything Alphabeta but you just find way to creep it in.
I think this mentality of people been tested with political experience need to stop. Emmanuel Macron was just a banker and a two years minister for finance and he became the president of France without anyone opposition questioning his experience. I know if it were Nigeria, someone like you and your ilks would denigrate and water him down for lack of experience. A banker and two years minister for finance experience now the president of a whole country.
What you have is what you have. If you like have all the experiences of the world if you don't have the zeal to do good for people, you will be a failure. We have professors who are governors in this country, what is their impact? What of doctors? They've failed us. Kwara governor is just a school cert holder but the people of kwara are hitching to reelect him. Rarely can you see him talking or granting interview but he is meeting the needs of his people but direct impact.

Let me reproduce what I asked again here may be you will do justice to it.

"Thank God SanwoOlu has done Epe as you claimed when GRV gets there he will do better and even clear all the agbero touts and thugs molesting Lagosians and bring lasting peace among different tribes and also distribute wealth around and not Concentrate it on some individuals that called themselves mafia in Lagos.
If I may ask you, what did SanwoOlu did that Ambode didn't do double but was denied second term by Tinubu cabal? Just because he refused to give them contract and recognize their useless group that has impoverished the state".

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by arantess: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2023
phorget:
While Tilumbu was busy building Lagos Tilumbu forgot to build Makoko... undecided
You know?

He really forgot to put makoko in his master plan

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Atlantis585: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:

It takes an extreme level of ST00PEED to be IPOB.

Why do you have to lie to justify your stand.

Remi Tinubu is from Ogun state because her father is from Ogun state and it is her mother that is from Edo. But Remi Tinubu doesn't hate Yorubas neither does she insult Yorubas on social media like Chinedu Rodes-Vivor.

I am a Northerner and I have no reason to hate IIGB0S as they are SLAVES to us

Look at this Bokoharam Almajiri terrorist product bred from cow and human having intercourse ( if you are truly a Northerner) claiming to be a master to someone that you are so far below?

How is your life any better than the average Igbo man or woman today?

How has your life gotten any better in the last 8 years while your brother Buhari, (who has taken the unenviable record as the worst President Africa - not only Nigeria has ever produced) has been at the helm of in this country while your other brothers occupied the most juicy positions in government?

Is the North still not the poorest, dirtiest, most uneducated, most diseased, most hungry, the most terrorized and the most backward even with your so called dominance?

Please tell this community how your so-claimed master status has changed your lives in your godforsaken region that will allow you to come here and expose your emptiness and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2023
The era of eating corn by the roadside, frying akara and holding rally where musicians are invited to sing can no longer be use to deceive the people..Visit the people and tell them your plans for them when they elect you.

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by olabright31: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You refused to show me where he abused Yoruba. I am still waiting for you.

I don't think Igbo have ever claimed they are master of northerner, you're the one that is grandstanding and importing what is not. Igbo have also not say they've captured Yoruba land.
You don't know history and your reference to history class of Yoruba is limited.
Stop the abuse and engage intelligently as a learned person.

You just boasted about owning property around North, no.be so una start for Lagos, before you now claim to be masters of the Yorubas?

On the other side, go and check GRV past tweets, (people have records), where he commented under a post whereby baba Adeboye was commending Elrufai, your man said "Typical Afonja behaviour"
Is he a traditional title holder in Igboland?

Can he speak Yoruba fluently?

Has he not shown preference for Igbos over Yorubas?

Did he support Biafran agitation?

What are the consequences of having a Biafran supporter as Governor of Lagos State?

If you answer above questions and convince perhaps I may support him

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by boxypane(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2023
I wonder what language he was speaking, from the pictures, they seem not to understand.
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by hosemujica: 8:11am On Mar 11, 2023
festacman:
This dude's mien is a bit ominous. In spite of big push by the Obedients, he doesn't inspire much confidence. I mean he looks more like a non-smiling bodyguard than a leader who can really tackle the numerous problems of Lagos State. I hope I am wrong if he wins.
I share your sentiment I really do, however, I also agree that the definition of madness is doing same thing over and over again and somehow expect a different result. So I will vote someone different from the status quo this time.
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2023
After elections you will never sight him in that neighborhood again!
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by hammerT: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2023
festacman:
This dude's mien is a bit ominous. In spite of big push by the Obedients, he doesn't inspire much confidence. I mean he looks more like a non-smiling bodyguard than a leader who can really tackle the numerous problems of Lagos State. I hope I am wrong if he wins.

IF NA U WANT TO BE GOVERNOR, THEM START TO CALL YOU CHUKWUDI, KNOWING FULLY WELL U BE YORUBA, WILL U BE HAPPY?

MUST EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY RESULT IN ABUSE?

Y NOT CONTEST FOR OFFICE AND LIMIT THE DEBATE TO INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY AND MORAL STANDING, Y THE HATE SPEECH AND TRIBALISM, TO THE EXTENT OF BURNING BUSINESSES THAT PAY YOU TAX IN THE SAME LAGOS, PLUS KILLING THE INNOCENT SECURITY MAN IN OLODI APAPA.

I MEAN, NIGERIA PEOPLE REALLY NEED SOUL SEARCHING.

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by boxypane(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2023
I wasn't expecting any sensible post from a tout like you.
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by boxypane(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Picture Slides from Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate For Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's visit to the Riverine Areas of Lagos State.

If e pain you scream

#sorrynovex

I wasn't expecting any sensible post from a tout like you
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by olabright31: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2023
Atlantis585:

Look at this Bokoharam Almajiri terrorist product bred from cow and human having intercourse ( if you are truly a Northerner) claiming to be a master to someone that you are so far below?

How has your life gotten any better in the last 8 years while your brother Buhari, (who has taken the unenviable record as the worst President Africa - not only Nigeria has ever produced) has been at the helm of in this country while your other brothers occupied the most juicy positions in government?

Is the North still not the poorest, dirtiest, most uneducated, most diseased, most hungry, the most terrorized and the most backward even with your so called dominance?

Please tell this community how your so-claimed master status has changed your lives in your godforsaken region that will allow you to come here and expose your emptiness and stupidity.

Learn no you no go learn. You are abusing them now but will come again in 2027 for the to support Obi or another candidate from East, you stoke hatred and turn around to cry victim. Norterners are the most politically aware set of Nigerians, note this and let it guide how your treat people from other tribes
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Cajal(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2023
Sorrynovex:
More
If he likes let him visit Agulu
Chinedu can never be Governor of Lagos state
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Shikini: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Great
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by hammerT: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2023
olabright31:

Learn no you no go learn. You are abusing them now but will come again in 2027 for the to support Obi or another candidate from East, you stoke hatred and turn around to cry victim. Norterners are the most politically aware set of Nigerians, note this and let it guide how your treat people from other tribes

ALL TRIBES IN NIGERIA ARE HATEFUL, STOP BEING THE KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK.

JUST LAST WEEK, IGBO BUSINESSES IN OLODI APAPA WERE BURNT TO ASHES BY YORUBAS FOR NOT VOTING TINUBU.

WITH THE INNOCENT SECURITY GUARD MURDERED

IS THAT LOVE?
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Zorn: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2023
Egoat:
SanwoOlu should please continue his good works in Lagos.
No room for this miscreant in Lagos politics.
People who only add yoruba names to their names when the need arises.
Him be Yoruba Abi him no be??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ See how you're hating on your tribes man because of mere polictics. God have mercy on you
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by leisuretym: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2023
Revolution2022:
The era of eating corn by the roadside, frying akara and holding rally where musicians are invited to sing can no longer be use to deceive the people..Visit the people and tell them your plans for them when they elect you.

First safe your people in Aba
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by stuffs2002: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Can you show where he hates Yoruba or insult them? I shall be waiting for you.

Meanwhile, Remi Tinubu mother is not from Edo but Delta state. The mother is an Itsekiri woman. The person you quoted was wrong and you that what to correct someone is also wrong.
Igbos are slaves to you but Igbos are buying all choicest properties across the length and breadth of the north. Who is now the slave?

Better change your weed supplier.

IIGB0S live in the slums and gettos in the north. Sabon gari is a slum in most northern cities and that is where you will find IIGB0S.
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Bigchristo: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Picture Slides from Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate For Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's visit to the Riverine Areas of Lagos State.

If e pain you scream

#sorrynovex

If this guy take Lagos e don finished nothing remain again πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by stuffs2002: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2023
Atlantis585:

Calm down as I will be your president in the future so reserve your bitterness until then
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by stuffs2002: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2023
Backpedal:

You are Stoopid
Wetin concern am with ipob?

It takes an extreme level of ST00PEED to be IPOB.
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Atlantis585: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2023
olabright31:

I hope you also had time to read his comment that warranted the response before preaching to me. If you bothered to read that, I hope you responded to him accordingly.
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by stuffs2002: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2023
crowther15:

Continue to deceive yourself. Gbadebo ni ma dibo mi fun

IPOB trying to pass himself of as a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori / Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead / #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.