Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,443 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele (22865 Views)

12 States Plan Power Projects, Anger Spreads Over Tariff Hike / Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu / VAT: South West States Plan Joint Action, Other States Give Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Godada(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by PatEinstEin(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2023
About time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by cathodekazim: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2023
Emefiele and IPOB. Thunder rupture una agenda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Brushstrokes20: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2023
LONG OVERDUE!
# BITE! don't bark undecided undecided... Enough of nonsense!

The DIABOLIC DUO of buhari and emeFAILURE are SERIAL LAW BREAKERS and common CRIMINALS!
Their evil days are numbered and hell is their ultimate destination undecided
their long overdue WATERLOO looms!

Satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by aziaka111(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2023
To suffer people just dey sweet Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by ogaemma: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2023
So shameful how this Buhari government made the Supreme court so inferior.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by victorVIC1(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2023
The policy was a failed one from the get go. How could CBN go life with such a delicate project without proper planning?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by onuman: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2023
Emefiele, I was abusing those who said you will go to jail because of the Naira redesign policy.
But now, I join them.
How on earth could a living person inflict this level of suffering on 220m people?
Buhari is said to be Jibril from Sudan, I was disbelieving it then, but now no more disbelief, because a true Nigerian president can't endure the level of punishment inflicted on Nigerians by the Naira redesign nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by macaranta(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2023
What the CBN is doing can cause unnecessary civil unrest...how can one be losing 40 to 50 % of your hard earned money anytime you try to use cash? Even transfers are currently leaving a lot of people stranded, so so wrong.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by puremaker7(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Conner44:
Nigeria my country. . .

Yesterday it was N300 to withdraw N1,000
Today it is N400 to withdraw N1,000
Tomorrow it will be N500 to withdraw N1,000

and yet una still go vote for the same people who wants you to throw away half your earnings just to have cash in your pockets

APCeeeeee - finish everybody cheesy
shut up! should we have voted for the fraud Pandora or Dubai landlord who supported this useless policy from beginning

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Bluffly: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Serve contempt on what. Did supreme court gave a dealine for them to comply with immediate effect
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by wildkat: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2023
copyrites:
Lol many Nigerians are cursed.

Just look at how politicians are destroying your life and future and some of you still spend at least 10 hours online daily, defending and protecting these people.

You guys are forever cursed!

Some even live in squalor and poverty, like wahalawahala
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by gfelo(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2023
Buhari impeachment is long overdue.

Even bush animals have laws and they obey it, I don't know the type of animal Buhari is that he can't obey court order, Buhari mental condition suppose to be examine.

To what gain has he to see the mass populace suffering? He made people to bliv that the purpose of the currency redesign is to stop vote buying, but even when we pass through all this stress the INEC failed us, our suffering is therefore invane and we want our naira back.

They have given us reason to protest, the best time to protest is now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by jared007: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2023
All I know is that Nigerians must not accept cashless society because I see trouble coming...

Imagine govt in future intimidating citizens to comply to their dictates and failure would lead to blocking of their accounts.

The cashless society is a demonic system to control people. There was free flow of money in bible days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by ArsenWinner: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Conner44:
Nigeria my country. . .

Yesterday it was N300 to withdraw N1,000
Today it is N400 to withdraw N1,000
Tomorrow it will be N500 to withdraw N1,000

and yet una still go vote for the same people who wants you to throw away half your earnings just to have cash in your pockets

APCeeeeee - finish everybody cheesy
Stop being malicious.
LP and PDP are the 2 parties supporting the wicked policy.
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by AngelicBeing: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2023
Evidence of a failed, collapsed and dead country, just look at the suffering Nigerians are going through daily, that is why l kissed that headquarters of poverty goodbye for decades, l will continue to remain a brief visitor to Nigeria Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Somali, Libya, Syria, South Sudan etc patriotic citizens that are defending the useless politicians and oppressors, how market, nonsense and APC led federal criminals sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Bluffly: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2023
onuman:
Emefiele, I was abusing those who said you will go to jail because of the Naira redesign policy.
But now, I join them.
How on earth could a living person inflict this level of suffering on 220m people?
Buhari is said to be Jibril from Sudan, I was disbelieving it then, but now no more disbelief, because a true Nigerian president can't endure the level of punishment inflicted on Nigerians by the Naira redesign nonsense.
People should grow. Any one can use e-naira 2ithout having internet. CBN should have guven mandate to print and circukate 100 and 200(new note withing a giveb timeline instead to saying old 500 and 1000 remain legal tender. Has the governors use this same effort to deliver in their respective states? Can they even allow LG chairmen to breath and now they want to distort monetaty policy.
We should focus on availability of the new note and bot recirculation of old notes
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by bigdammyj: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2023
Noted.
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Ijoba85: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2023
Emiefele and Malami go regret laslas , e sure for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Coldie(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2023
Nigerians have moved on with the new currency, y are a certain people fighting it?
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2023
I hope the obident have more cash with them non of them should complain cos thunder wey go come if they do is doing press up....
Tinubu for president ,we no kuku give shishi so anybody who no accept him as president should move to Togo asp

5 Likes

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2023
Buhari just wants to frustrate us with his policies. He has no pinch of love and empathy for Nigeria. Remember he's invested more in Chad than Nigeria. He's either a chadian or a Sudanese.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Moon70: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2023
Supported
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Conner44: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2023
ArsenWinner:
Stop being malicious.
LP and PDP are the 2 parties supporting the wicked policy.
but APC brought the same policy into play didn’t they? Why should they now be absolved from blame?
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Deicide: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2023
First thing Tinubu should do is sack that CBN governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Conner44: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2023
puremaker7:
shut up! should we have voted for the fraud Pandora or Dubai landlord who supported this useless policy from beginning

The useless ones are APC who brought about the stupid policy in the first place don’t you think?
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by ken6488(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2023
It will not be well with him
At first i was the one cheering this policy sad

But it is a lie this policy only affect the poor
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Just a matter of time CBN governor and his camp will regret their decision by God grace .

Nigerians will reclaim their mandate by God's grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You? / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford / Femi Gbajabiamila Arrives National Assembly "Speaker Contestant"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.