Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele (22862 Views)

12 States Plan Power Projects, Anger Spreads Over Tariff Hike / Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu / VAT: South West States Plan Joint Action, Other States Give Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by 3seriez(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2023
One thiñg for certain is that Under this Buhari administration, Emefiele has some really really big set of balls.
Someone whose sack letter should have come with thunder and fire long time ago.
The impunity and guts is just something I can't
Fathom
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by lexy2014: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2023
Islie:
…serve AGF Supreme Court judgment, demand immediate compliance

https://punchng.com/naira-crisis-states-plan-contempt-proceedings-against-malami-emefiele/?amp
, how are you enjoying the wickedness of your "darling daddy"?
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by blesdman(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2023
Harrynight:
If God refuse to punish emefile
E no go better for his wife/children if they know what nigerians are facing and they ain't advising him
U go wait for the punishment tire
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by blesdman(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2023
3seriez:
One thiñg for certain is that Under this Buhari administration, Emefiele has some really really big set of balls.
Someone whose sack letter should have come with thunder and fire long time ago.
The impunity and guts is just something I can't
Fathom
Cos buhari is failure and impunity personified. Exactly why I said protest votes is not the way to go...vote competence over emotions. Buhari was brought in emotionally and that's what has reduced the country to where it is now

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by blesdman(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2023
ogaemma:
So shameful how this Buhari government made the Supreme court so inferior.
Everything about Buhari and is government is like scam. Transparency is corruption. Appointments are nepotistic. Naira redesign very abysmal. Elections, far from credible. How can one so brazenly justify incompetence
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by flokii: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2023
May 29 isn't far again.. by the time new management takes over CBN with a new AGF, this money scarcity would be resolved.

If not that El-rufai ia a muslim fanatic, he would have been a viable material for Northern presidency after Asiwaju..
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Zorn: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:
God bless governors Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State, Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, Bello Matawalle of Zamfara State and Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State, among others for being the champion of the masses. Unlike the fraud and opportunist called Peter Obi who stood by and watched the masses suffer.
Leave Obi alone he's not your president, he's not your CBN Governor. Infact I don't know why you're not channeling your anger towards Buhari and his APC goons . I find it really hard to get along with the way some of you reason on here. Is just mere stupidity , daftness , madness or just pure hate?
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by wahalawahala: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2023
wildkat:

Some even live in squalor and poverty, like wahalawahala
my dogs monthly food alone go feed u fr a year 😂
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by boom99(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2023
I don't know why everyone is blaming the wrong person. If the head is sick........ Any decision buhari takes no just they work. In my place now, for every 1k them go collect 500naira. Which kind country be this
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by spiralwedge(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2023
We are serious as a nation, especially the youths. They channel their energy on unimportant things like Election rigging, which didn’t happen, than issues like this. They are so naive and ignorant. I pity this generation of lazy Nigerian youths that hide behind phones to be activists, seeking for a lost mandate, and are secretly dying of starvation in their houses.
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by ComeToJesus: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2023
It speaks to a lack of leadership in Nigeria.

Two or three nonsense individuals can hold 225 Million people to ransom.

There are certain categories of groceries that can only sourced from open markets and not supermarkets where you can pay with debit cards .

Some players in the the informal market do not want to hear anything about transfer of funds as a form of bill payment.

Buhari will come down as the worst ruler in the history of Nigeria. Very highly incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Georgejeez: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2023
We were taught about the Realist School of Law propounded by Oliver Wendell Holmes that the Prophecies of the Law Courts are what is truly the law and nothing more pretentious
However this Nigeria situation has rubbished that reasoning because how can the Almighty Supreme Court give a Judgement and the whole country is waiting for the President to approve the judgement?
What a shame , what an odium , what an anomaly , what an abomination ?

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Harrynight(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2023
blesdman:

U go wait for the punishment tire

I talk my own and move on
If the punishment doesn't come anytime soon we move cos it will come later
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by incandescentena: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Just a matter of time CBN governor and his camp will regret their decision by God grace .

I feel you Moh247. I curse the those who put Majority Nigerians into this quagmire. There blood will burn.
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by stuffs2002: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2023
Zorn:
Leave Obi alone he's not your president, he's not your CBN Governor. Infact I don't know why you're not channeling your anger towards Buhari and his APC goons . I find it really hard to get along with the way some of you reason on here. Is just mere stupidity , daftness , madness or just pure hate?

E be like say ur brain dey pain u.

How could a presidential hopeful not speak up when people are suffering. Thank God we kicked the IPOB apologist to the gutters where he really belongs.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by ComeToJesus: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Georgejeez:
We were taught about the Realist School of Law propounded by Oliver Wendell Holmes that the Prophecies of the Law Courts are what is truly the law and nothing more pretentious
However this Nigeria situation has rubbished that reasoning because how can the Almighty Supreme Court give a Judgement and the whole country is waiting for the President to approve the judgement?
What a shame , what an odium , what an anomaly , what an abomination ?

If we had a parliament in place, this is clearly an impeachable offence. But what do we have? A group of legislative bandits tied to the apron strings of the executives making nonsense of the idea of co-equals that they are meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2023
adecz:
undecided

The sadistic tendencies of Emefiele
is just mind boggling.

All these bank charges, where banks
continuously deplete our deposits were
all introduced by him.

He alone created different dollar exchange
rates that he gives APC members, friends,
girlfriends and what have you, while
the ordinary citizen must go to black
market.

He brought about this currency change
that has brought hunger and untold
hardship, even to commercial banks, but
his small head has refused to budge to
the ruling of CBN & as usual, our rubber Stamp Senate is silent..😕😕😕

Is he independent of Mr. President?!! Does he answer to no one??!

Can he do all these things without the express permission of Mr. President?!!!

Questions! Questions!! Questions!!!

Direct your anger to the right quarters!
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Moh247: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2023
incandescentena:

I feel you Moh247. I curse the those who put Majority Nigerians into this quagmire. There blood will burn.

Na was oo... Everyone with 247 is suddenly Moh... Hahaha
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by incandescentena: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:

Na was oo... Everyone with 247 is suddenly Moh... Hahaha
grin
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by frankmoney(m): 10:47am On Mar 11, 2023
Wtf is wrong with emiefele ?
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by gassbee: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Guyman01:
The FG by being silent has not violated the Supreme Court judgment.
The court has declared the old notes as legal tender but didn't instruct CBN to publish the reversal on national dailies.

Nigerians are skeptical about receiving old notes without official statements from President Buhari or Vice President Osinbajo as Head of the Economic team or CBN
are u trying to interpret d supreme court judgement in your own knowledge of d law
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by onuman: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Bluffly:

People should grow. Any one can use e-naira 2ithout having internet. CBN should have guven mandate to print and circukate 100 and 200(new note withing a giveb timeline instead to saying old 500 and 1000 remain legal tender. Has the governors use this same effort to deliver in their respective states? Can they even allow LG chairmen to breath and now they want to distort monetaty policy.
We should focus on availability of the new note and bot recirculation of old notes

Yes, everything you wrote about redesign of Naira still points to failures of the CBN in the Naira redesign nonsense. It is like the Emefiele man lacks planning sense. Does he not understand that his actions and inaction in this redesign thing had sent thousands of people to untimely death? Or was he hired by Environmentalists to depopulate the black race in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by keymatt(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Conner44:
Nigeria my country. . .

Yesterday it was N300 to withdraw N1,000
Today it is N400 to withdraw N1,000
Tomorrow it will be N500 to withdraw N1,000

and yet una still go vote for the same people who wants you to throw away half your earnings just to have cash in your pockets

APCeeeeee - finish everybody cheesy
People like you urchins are the reason Nigeria is where it is today. Do you know why the likes of L-rufile and Bello are vehemently against naira redesign? Because they stole billions of naira in loot for their own corrupt business. And you're here cheering them.
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by incandescentena: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Angelfrost:
When all of you were campaigning and fighting to install the senile vindictive old dictator in 2015, common sense didn't tell you this day will come!

That's why people like me thrive till now... We expected and prepared for the very worst!

We knew Buhari and his army of imbeciles will lead the nation down the hole!

Fighting Emefiele is simply trying to clear symptoms when the root cause is relentless. That's a waste of time!

Fire and brimstone rain on Emefiele and Buhari. We will all thrive at the end okay.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by bdon123(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Sonoyom:
Those who were always supporting the directionless policies of this administration are now beginning to run headlessly around the court grin grin grin
we are no longer supporting becos tinubu was issued millions in new notes a night to election
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by haffaze777(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Who are those agbado miscreants protesting in Anambra?our gallant soldiers should waste any miscreants that protest.shebi Nah Tinubu dey suffer am,no let any mad man protest this policy,we suffer am together nii,if you think your hatred towards someone will stop you from feeling the impact of the senseless policy, we're here for you.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by incandescentena: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2023
keymatt:
People like you urchins are the reason Nigeria is where it is today. Do you know why the likes of L-rufile and Bello are vehemently against naira redesign? Because they stole billions of naira in loot for their own corrupt business. And you're here cheering them.
Rubbish from you.....
Do you burn down your face me I face you apartment in other to chase a rat

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by kokoA(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2023
This government is worse thing to happen to Nigeria after civil war. I regret ever supporting Buhari.
Re: Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele by Ishilove: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Impeach Buhari, NOW!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Arrests Over 100 BDC Operators In Abuja As Naira Slumps To N1980 Per $1 / 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level / Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.