Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards (5782 Views)

Abdulkarim Lawan: Deploy Troops To LGAs Controlled By Boko Haram In Borno / Ugwuanyi Directs All Chairmen, Deputies, Others To Rellocate To LGAs, Wards / More Photos From Sanwoolu Campaign Yesterday At Computer Village, Ikeja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by HNICEARTH: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
All they know is to share money and instigate thugs to cause mayhem. Nah the structure be that
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by Wisedove(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
I am not a lagosian but from what I have seen so far sanwo olu tried his best in Lagos and he deserves to continue his administration.

One funny problem people forming woke have his they so much do everything based on emotion without looking at competency.

Change can be really disastrous!!! and can take a state backward. taking Libia as a case study, that country was very stable during Ghaddaffi reign, in fact the country currency was chasing US dollar as at that time but you all can see what happens when the west brainwashed the citizens for a change in government

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by Laggafin: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omoawoke:

I can confirm to you that igbos worldwide are funding GRV, igbos that don’t even live in Nigeria or have any business with Lagos
The question is this, what is their motive?
And they think we are stupid?
What is all D's empty chest beating and propaganda for?? It's not as if u are even a lagosian or most of these past Govs of Lagos since 1999 ..They all migrated here from iragbiji.. Ogun. Ekiti etc..let a true indigenous son of Lagos for once Rule dia land for goodness sake..Rhodes vivor is the next Gov.. weda u accept it or not
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by Omoawoke: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:

What is all D's empty chest beating and propaganda for?? It's not as if u are even a lagosian or most of these past Govs of Lagos since 1999 ..They all migrated here from iragbiji.. Ogun. Ekiti etc..let a true indigenous son of Lagos for once Rule dia land for goodness sake..Rhodes vivor is the next Gov.. weda u accept it or not

You have no damn business with Yoruba family issues

Go and discuss that with your Abia, Enugu and Anambra people

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by Laggafin: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omoawoke:

You have no damn business with Yoruba family issues

Go and discuss that with your Abia, Enugu and Anambra people
Lol

No Lagos is my business comrade cause it's my father's tax that was used to develop it Wen it was a former Nigerian state capital.. So stop this hollow tots and just vote wisely if u hav a PVC
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by damoobaba: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
ajibadeolusesan:
The President-elect Bola Tinubu has taken over the processes that will lead to the reelection of Governor Babajide Sanwoolu as the Governor of Lagos State as the ruling All Progressives Congress gets set for the March 18, 2023, gubernatorial elections.

Fears had gripped the camp of the APC in Lagos State after the Labour Party trounced the ruling party in the presidential election on February 25, 2023.

Our correspondent learnt that the APC’s poor outing in the presidential poll was linked to apathy, especially among party members who felt disenchanted about the attitude of some of their leaders.

However, our correspondent learnt that Tinubu, the godfather of Lagos politics, had taken over the wheels of the campaign for the reelection of Sanwoolu.

Sources within the party reliably informed our correspondent that money had been released to each local government and local council development areas for mobilisations of members.

Tinubu also gave instruction that members at each ward across the state must be mobilized to work for the party ahead of the governorship elections.
Read more here:[https://iwitnesslive.com/2023/03/11/tinubu-takes-over-sanwoolus-campaign-disburses-millions-to-lgas-wards-to-mobilisation-apc-members/][Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards]

Beer parlour gossip. Who are your sources? No names?
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by mach7(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
DaInferno:
As person wey no dey Lagos...Looking from the outside, I thought Sanwo actually did work there. Why the disdain towards him though
Disdain is coming from 3 categories of persons:

1. Endsars Youths who don't know their left from right.
2. Igbo fundamentalists who want to "take over" Lagos. (Note the use of the word fundamentalist, as there are many nice Igbos in Lagos who are not fundamentalists).
3. Misguided Yorubas who feel that they need to overthrow a particular Godfather by voting out Sanwo-olu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by excanny: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
thesicilian:
The Return of the Jagaban cool cool cool

Trying to protect his numerous shaddy contracts.
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by tyboy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
GRV can not govern Lagos. Let's keep sentiment aside Lagos is too big for him to govern. What are is past record in leadership role. Even if na class captain make we know. No be by go study architecture for obodo oyinbo be leadership o.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by Omoawoke: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:

Lol

No Lagos is my business comrade cause it's my father's tax that was used to develop it Wen it was a former Nigerian state capital.. So stop this hollow tots and just vote wisely if u hav a PVC

Abeg come collect your fathers tax and go your village

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by hardbody: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Thedon22:
It's actually in the best interest of every Lagosian to vote a party Tinubu can work with as president. This is the time for Lagos to take their deserved share of Federal cake under Tinubu. Only a dumb person will vote an opposition party at a time a Lagosian is president - elect. Katsina equally benefited from many federal projects through Buhari and Lagos will not be an exemption. LAGOS MUST PROGRESS AND NOT REGRESS! Sanwo Olu for second term !!!

So that orders to shoot yoots will now come direct from Abuja and be executed in Lagos. You guys suffer from selective amnesia
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by Laggafin: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omoawoke:

Abeg come collect your fathers tax and go your village
Will u give me back the 3rdmainland bridge.. carter bridge.. naional theTre.. TBS.. race course..and all the projects built in Lagos with my father's tax Wen it was Nigerians State capital? If u can't?' den its you that should gallantly go back to your village cool
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by Omoawoke: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:

Will u give me back the 3rdmainland bridge.. carter bridge.. naional theTre.. TBS.. race course..and all the projects built in Lagos with my father's tax Wen it was Nigerians State capital? If u can't?' den its you that should gallantly go back to your village cool

Your entire inheritance fit buy one pillar of the bridge?
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by Laggafin: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omoawoke:

Your entire inheritance fit buy one pillar of the bridge?
Lmao
Lol..so it's now clear to you that I own Lagos too.
So stop the balublu noise
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by Zincfingers: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
DaInferno:
As person wey no dey Lagos...Looking from the outside, I thought Sanwo actually did work there. Why the disdain towards him though
Tribally motivated hatred from the usual suspects

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by sukar886: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Story for the gods
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by Hoelujohn: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Thedon22:
It's actually in the best interest of every Lagosian to vote a party Tinubu can work with as president. This is the time for Lagos to take their deserved share of Federal cake under Tinubu. Only a dumb person will vote an opposition party at a time a Lagosian is president - elect. Katsina equally benefited from many federal projects through Buhari and Lagos will not be an exemption. LAGOS MUST PROGRESS AND NOT REGRESS! Sanwo Olu for second term !!!
Go put am for the seat.
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by omonnakoda: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
Metaphor44:
This is one of the things I hate about politics. Everything is always done for self reasons. The desire to win personally supercedes the desire to better the lot of the common people. These people have funds yet allow people to suffer.
It applies to all politicians and to voters as well

No body wakes up at 5.00am to go to work for his neighbour
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by FreeStuffsNG: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
thesicilian:
The Return of the Jagaban cool cool cool
Beeni o!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by akeju900: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
OBJ was there before Tinubu was in line to be there so stop selling Sanwo-casket with propagandas.OBJ was there before Tinubu was in line to be there so stop selling Sanwo-casket with propagandas....
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by anonymous1759(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wisedove:
I am not a lagosian but from what I have seen so far sanwo olu tried his best in Lagos and he deserves to continue his administration.

One funny problem people forming woke have his they so much do everything based on emotion without looking at competency.

Change can be really disastrous!!! and can take a state backward. taking Libia as a case study, that country was very stable during Ghaddaffi reign, in fact the country currency was chasing US dollar as at that time but you all can see what happens when the west brainwashed the citizens for a change in government

Me personally I'll like GRV to win so those wannabe WOKES in Yoruba land will see the difference between a progressive government and the opposite.
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by DaInferno(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zincfingers:

Tribally motivated hatred from the usual suspects
just tribal...not enough arguments
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by Omoawoke: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
anonymous1759:

Me personally I'll like GRV to win so those wannabe WOKES in Yoruba land will see the difference between a progressive government and the opposite.

They will only suffer the rest of us. People don’t know what they have until they lose it. People can never be satisfied.
The woke Yorubas are like the Israelites in the Bible. They kept complaining against moses
Re: Tinubu Takes Over Sanwoolu’s Campaign, Disburses Millions To LGAs, Wards by anonymous1759(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omoawoke:

They will only suffer the rest of us. People don’t know what they have until they lose it. People can never be satisfied.
The woke Yorubas are like the Israelites in the Bible. They kept complaining against moses

They'll suffer like the libyans the only thing I'm scared about if such happens is that . The WOKE Yorubas then might become aggressive and bigot against the people they once supported they'll realized they were misled this will make Lagos unstable riot will break out often and some cleansing might be done which will affect the innocent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel / Why Living With A Nigerian Wife Abroad Is No Longer Fashionable! / Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.