Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,650 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? (21524 Views)

Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! / An Arab Scholar, Proffering Solution On The Way Forward For The Arab World. / The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by kkkossy(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2011
i think abraham is from ijebu undecided
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by aletheia(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2011
Sweetnecta:

I have a new viewpoint, now. I want any christian who believes in what he or she writes about Jesus to swear to it by a curse against him/herself. No christian will do it. Aletheia the father of hypocrisy have been dancing around it. I am sure you will too. Even frosbel will. All of you are big time hypocrites like your father the liar paul who was a killer from the beginning.
^Each new post by you is even more deluded than the previous. aletheia seems to be your worst nightmare, Mr Hamzah or is it Galadima (whatever your name is)

We see the scriptures fulfilled in you:
(2Thess 2:10-12 [KJV])
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Only pagan idolaters like Muslims swear and with curses. . .since they worship demon gods. But then Muhammad and all Muslims are already cursed. . .unless they repent.
True Christians have nothing to do with curses or swearing.

@Topic: Abraham was neither a Jew or an Arab.
He was variously referred to as a Chaldee, and a Hebrew.
(Gen 11:27-28 [KJV])
Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot. And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in UR of the Chaldees.

(Gen 14:13 [KJV])
And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Fancier(f): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2011
i think abraham is from ijebu Undecided

Lol, this is weird, Nairaland is very intresting am learning any way you guys should keep the replies coming.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by KDULAR: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2011
Abraham was neither . He was either a Chaldee or Persian .He did did not practice any of these two religions that we have today. A Muslim means some one that subjects himself to the will of Allah and a Christian is someone that behaves like Christ while a Traditional Yoruba bei;iever believes God is the most supreme and the dieties are means through which their prayers can be answered . All are after one thing knowing God. To the Muslims that will not stop at nothing to discredit what the Al-Qouran does not discredit answer it yourself if you are subjecting yourself to the will of Allah and to the Christian that condemns  heap curses and refuse to Love his neighbour ( Christian Muslims and neither of the two ) .
The truth as to me is what are we loosing our sanity for ?  Arabs and jews who di not give a poo about us. As an African, I am least interested in this politics we need to sieve out the truth out of it all and use it for our own.
Will I not be happy to have people pay pilgrimaga and earn lots of money and influence for my society than continue to propagate and perpetuate some other peoples cultures.

Arabs brought Islam and enslaved us up till the present, communities are upturned and their scions are Emirs and so on these days still perpetrating and like those who did not convert to their foreign religion were enslaved and sold into north africa and the middle east.
The Christian came and did their own thing too enslaving majority into Europe and America and foolish as we are we are still helping in perpetrating.
The old totally Unchriatian   and Unislamic war of the premedieval times between the west and the Arabs are still beeing fought by African Muslims and Christians alike and we refuse to see the damages these had done to Humanity.

I am surprised at the so called educated Africans nay Nigerian in the name of religion not concentrating on the spirituality of the religions and get to know more about God through their religion which has nothintg in real sense has to do with some histories of. Abraham sacrificed, the lesson inthat is Faith in God and ability to listen and change gear at any given time as instruction could change. It teaches praying without ceasing. Wheter God has a son or slaves does not matter their  or does it?

What is given to you hold on to it because it is on that you will be judged and not what is given to others. Why are Christians and Muslims in Nigeria and elsewhere greedy?
You need not discredit the other person before I  convert to your religion . This is what he / she believes and you don't have the right to  tell him it's not so.

IF ALL BELIEVE THAT GOD IS GREAT AND GREATER THAN ALL THEN, FACE YOUR OWN BELIEVE AND DO RIGHT SO AS TO HAVE MORE PEOPLE FOLLOW YOU ACCORDING TO THE EXAMPLES GIVEN RATHER THAN MAKING NOISE AND THREATENING THEM TO ACCEPT YOUR OWN WAY[/b].

I wish to say more cause I am tired of all these religious bigots from both sides if this side are wrong why God allowed them to remain? Abeg we no need this religious nonesense from these oversabi and over read religious jingoists. Haba angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by buzcenter: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2011
listen up to dat pastor
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by logic101: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2011
KDULAR:

Abraham was neither . He was either a Chaldee or Persian .He did did not practice any of these two religions that we have today. A Muslim means some one that subjects himself to the will of Allah and a Christian is someone that behaves like Christ while a Traditional Yoruba bei;iever believes God is the most supreme and the dieties are means through which their prayers can be answered . All are after one thing knowing God. To the Muslims that will not stop at nothing to discredit what the Al-Qouran does not discredit answer it yourself if you are subjecting yourself to the will of Allah and to the Christian that condemns  heap curses and refuse to Love his neighbour ( Christian Muslims and neither of the two ) .
The truth as to me is what are we loosing our sanity for ?  Arabs and jews who di not give a poo about us. As an African, I am least interested in this politics we need to sieve out the truth out of it all and use it for our own.
Will I not be happy to have people pay pilgrimaga and earn lots of money and influence for my society than continue to propagate and perpetuate some other peoples cultures.

Arabs brought Islam and enslaved us up till the present, communities are upturned and their scions are Emirs and so on these days still perpetrating and like those who did not convert to their foreign religion were enslaved and sold into north africa and the middle east.
The Christian came and did their own thing too enslaving majority into Europe and America and foolish as we are we are still helping in perpetrating.
The old totally Unchriatian   and Unislamic war of the premedieval times between the west and the Arabs are still beeing fought by African Muslims and Christians alike and we refuse to see the damages these had done to Humanity.

I am surprised at the so called educated Africans nay Nigerian in the name of religion not concentrating on the spirituality of the religions and get to know more about God through their religion which has nothintg in real sense has to do with some histories of. Abraham sacrificed, the lesson inthat is Faith in God and ability to listen and change gear at any given time as instruction could change. It teaches praying without ceasing. Wheter God has a son or slaves does not matter their  or does it?

What is given to you hold on to it because it is on that you will be judged and not what is given to others. Why are Christians and Muslims in Nigeria and elsewhere greedy?
You need not discredit the other person before I  convert to your religion . This is what he / she believes and you don't have the right to  tell him it's not so.

IF ALL BELIEVE THAT GOD IS GREAT AND GREATER THAN ALL THEN, FACE YOUR OWN BELIEVE AND DO RIGHT SO AS TO HAVE MORE PEOPLE FOLLOW YOU ACCORDING TO THE EXAMPLES GIVEN RATHER THAN MAKING NOISE AND THREATENING THEM TO ACCEPT YOUR OWN WAY[/b].

I wish to say more cause I am tired of all these religious bigots from both sides if this side are wrong why God allowed them to remain? Abeg we no need this religious nonesense from these oversabi and over read religious jingoists. Haba angry angry angry angry angry angry
word
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by logic101: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2011
islam is an ad religion for those who didnt know , bilal who was a teacher of mohammed was an ethiopian, He was never a slave as purported by history.It has been turned into a political instrument which has been used to increase the influence of the arabs.

the roots of christianity was born in egypt in the nile valley.it was not until the 365 bc that the europeans adopted christianity through the roman emperor constantin.This was for political reasons.
As an african i really dont give a toss about abraham. @ frosbel please what has your knowledge of abraham brought to nigerians because people have been suffering since europeans set their foot on our land .
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2011
Why do you need intellectual knowledge to debate a nursery school issue ? Jew is from the word Judah. Judah was a descendant of Abraham, so therefore Abraham was not a Jew, he is the GrandFather of Judaism. He is ARAB.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2011
Abraham was not a Jew, Abraham was not an Arab

Abraham was the father of both Ishmail and Isaac.

Ishmail was the father of the Arabs

Isaac was the father of Jacob who was the father of the Jews.

Koran's version of the tales was distorted. For example, Koran claims it was Miriam the sister of Moses that gave birth to Jesus.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by paraphase(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2011
Abraham was born and breaded in a town called U R in Mesopotamia. In today's world that town "U R in Mesopotamia" could be found in Iran,and Iran is an Arab country . I believe Abraham should be regarded as an Arab.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by bigfat01: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2011
may God help us ,
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Ayoobscom(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2011
My Dog converted to Christianity and begin to grow fatter day by day, I summoned the poor Bingo, Bingo! what business have you in church instead of your normal haunting in the forest, Bingo smiled and said'Alhaji there are more victims in their than in the forest and even higher tithe sharing ratio than the pleasure from hunting meat and selling meat.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2011
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces." - Matthew 7:6

In other words , unbelievers and disbelievers have no concept of GOD or good and evil , they are controlled by their wild urges and passions and of course Satan inspired.

The precious jewels of God's word to them are like filth, while the filth of this world to them are like Jewels.

Fools will always refuse and refute was is divine.

We know why and who their father is !!!

They need our prayers.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by member479760: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2011
na yorubaman!
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Rgp92: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2011
paraphase:

Abraham was born and breaded in a town called U R in Mesopotamia. In today's world that town "U R in Mesopotamia" could be found in Iran,and Iran is an Arab country . I believe Abraham should be regarded as an Arab.

You sooo fvcking stvpid!! I hope sango strike you down. Persia and Arabs are different! Dont mix them together you idot!! Arab are semitic, persian are not. People living in Iran er persia, not arab! IRAN IS NOT AN ARAB COUNTRY, get it into your head you stvpid negro!!
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2011
paraphase:

Please iranians are not arabs and have never been. Iranians are persians and adopted islam, It didn't originate from them 'cause they have their own indigenous religion.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by maclatunji: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2011
noblezone:

Koran's version of the tales was distorted. For example, Koran claims it was Miriam the sister of Moses that gave birth to Jesus.

Isn't that something? Too bad the Qur'an cannot type for itself here because you just told a big lie against it.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by paraphase(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2011
You sooo fvcking stvpid!! I hope sango strike you down. Persia and Arabs are different! Dont mix them together you idot!! Arab are semitic, persian are not. People living in Iran er persia, not arab! IRAN IS NOT AN ARAB COUNTRY, get it into your head you stvpid negro!!

Excuse me,why the insults and curses,is it a must to insult and curse? You said Sango strike you down,what for? You need to grow up,public forum is not for insults and curses.

@Bandit C.
Thnks for the info,I have always thought that Iran is one of the Arab countries.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Rgp92: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2011
paraphase:

Excuse me,why the insults and curses,is it a must to insult and curse? You said Sango strike you down,what for? You need to grow up,public forum is not for insults and curses.

@Bandit C.
Thnks for the info,I have always thought that Iran is one of the Arab countries.

Sorry mate, i didnt mean it :p
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by vitality22(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2011
kkkossy:

i think abraham is from ijebu undecided
Nooooooo Abrahim is from Okija
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by LagosShia: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2011
Holy Quran 3:67-68:
Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah ]. And he was not of the polytheists.Indeed, the most worthy of Abraham among the people are those who followed him [in submission to Allah ] and this prophet, and those who believe [in his message]. And Allah is the ally of the believers.

Holy Quran 2:111-112:
And they say: "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful.Yes [on the contrary], whoever submits his face in Islam (submission) to Allah while being a doer of good will have his reward with his Lord. And no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve".

Holy Quran 2:135:
They say, "Be Jews or Christians [so] you will be guided." Say, "Rather, [we follow] the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth, and he was not of the polytheists."

NOTE:

Abraham was the father of Ishmael and Isaac.Ishmael is the ancestors of Arabians.Isaac is the ancestor of Israelites (Children of Jacob).Jews are descendants of Judah,the fourth son of Jacob called Judah.in other words,you find those who descended from Isaac who are not jews.you also find those descended from Jacob who may not only be jews.jews came with Judah.descendants of Isaac and Jacob are not only jews.you find among modern arabs descendants of Isaac and Jacob,Esau and others (through being arabized) as there are descendants of Ishmael.you also even find descendants of the jews themselves whose jewish ancestors were arabized and converted to Islam and are presently muslims. grin

its really mixed.but the point to note is that Abraham was neither jew or arab.arabs came through Ishmael while jews came through Abraham's great grand son,Judah.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by KDULAR: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2011
@ ayoobscom , are you a muslim, you comment in this thread is it in line with what Allah told you to do?  Judge yourself and pray barka Jumaa
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by islamrules(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2011
This question needs serious and intelectual debate. The Biblical Abraham we know is equally known as Ibrahim in Arabic world. Is he a Jew or an Arab? Pls support your argument with concrete evidence

He is persian, not Arab or Jew. Sarah is Jewish. Sarah is the source of Judah.

How will it destroy christianity because the Bible never said he is Jewish!

Everyday, you wage war against Christianity, still Christianity prevails.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by islamrules(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2011

And they say: "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful.Yes [on the contrary], whoever submits his face in Islam (submission) to Allah while being a doer of good will have his reward with his Lord. And no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve".

They say, "Be Jews or Christians [so] you will be guided." Say, "Rather, [we follow] the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth, and he was not of the polytheists."

This is Islam opinion, not the ultimate. THis is a person's opinion. Bible is not a person's opnion. Opinions of prophets. Bible is not written by a single man. Many people contributed.

I can believe what a single man said! Men drink alcholol
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by mrjingles(m): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2011
Na Berom man! what a nonesensical thread!what has dat got to do with the price of tea in china?
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Sweetnecta: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2011
@Aletheia: « #33 on: Today at 10:47:35 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 10:26:36 PM
I have a new viewpoint, now. I want any christian who believes in what he or she writes about Jesus to swear to it by a curse against him/herself. No christian will do it. Aletheia the father of hypocrisy have been dancing around it. I am sure you will too. Even frosbel will. All of you are big time hypocrites like your father the liar paul who was a killer from the beginning.
^Each new post by you is even more deluded than the previous. aletheia seems to be your worst nightmare, Mr Hamzah or is it Galadima (whatever your name is)[/Quote]If you appear in my dream, your goose will be cooked, because I will force you to say Amin. You are forgotten until I read your post on Nairaland. My daily activities will not let me think about the mundanes.

[Quote]We see the scriptures fulfilled in you:
(2Thess 2:10-12 [KJV])
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.[/Quote]Post Jesus in the Bible means nothing. So this is discarded. Thats what I said to a friend this past Tuesday, telling him that Jesus left plenty that The Another Comfort who was the That Prophet in Yathrib [city founded by Yahuud thinking that the prophet from it will come from their blood], to do.

[Quote]Only pagan idolaters like Muslims swear and with curses. . .since they worship demon gods. But then Muhammad and all Muslims are already cursed. . .unless they repent.[/Quote]And Jesus of the Bibles cursed. I see how you view him.

[Quote]True Christians have nothing to do with curses or swearing.[/Quote]I need to get you a skirt afterwards. You are at best a hypocrite. Jesus who you worship cursed.

[Quote]@Topic: Abraham was neither a Jew or an Arab.
He was variously referred to as a Chaldee, and a Hebrew.
(Gen 11:27-28 [KJV])
Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot. And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in your of the Chaldees.

(Gen 14:13 [KJV])
And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.[/Quote]After all of the Judeo-Christian alliance, the man they anchored their made up religion on was neither a Jew nor a Christian. Aletheia, your thread of "What really happened to Jesus?" is waiting for you.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by tunene: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2011
Abraham was neither. He was from Ur of chealdeans which is in present day Iran. They are persians. Arabs and Jews originated from him. This argument is unnecessary it won't lead anywhere. It is pure unnecessary polemics.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by bash673(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2011
noblezone:

You statements are true except the last line. Do you have any evidence for the last line or you are just saying what you are not sure of?
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Ifecotag: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2011
Does it matter?

As Karl Max put it "Religion is the opium of the people". No wonder our brothers are killing each other over these imported religions. Africans and religion. The same religions that enslaved your forefathers and treat you like inferiors.

Go back to our roots before we can have any dignity.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by aletheia(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2011
LagosShia:

And he was not of the polytheists. . .
Abraham worshiped idols. . .until Yahweh Elohim called him.

(Josh 24:2-3 [KJV])
And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods. And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood, and led him throughout all the land of Canaan, and multiplied his seed, and gave him Isaac.

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by buzugee(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2011
abraham was a black man. what you guys have to remember is that all other so called 'races' are not actually races. they are conditions. an aberration, if you will. this our earth in abrahams days was one land mass called gondwanaland. the land mass hadnt drifted into different parts due to geothermal and environment conditions. when the land mass drifted into other climes is when other races emerged due to physical changes as they had to adapt. you gotta remember that the earth was unpolluted then and the climes were hence very raw and unadulteratedly harsh. the part of the land mass that drifted to europe froze over and turned into ice. this was how harsh climatic conditions were. so basically your nose had to get smaller and narrower to conserve body heat. your nose also got smaller because of lack of vitamin d which is needed to absorb phosphorus which is the building block of all the fatty phospholipids in the body. no phospholipids means the lips get thinner. no sun means the melanocytes cant produce melanin etc etc. over generations these mutations become engraved in the genes of these people and all they can produce from then on is only white people. same with other parts of the world that the land mass drifted to.

So as you can clearly decipher, abraham is a black man. also as it has been scientifically proven, the first man is black, which will be adam and eve. Abrahams generation is not too far removed from adams generation and the land mass was still intact as these were the early times of creation.

the original manuscripts of the bible went from the real hebrews (black people) to the greeks, to the latin and then constantin europeanized the whole thing and made it into the bible. the point being, do some research and dig out the truth yourself.

There is no such thing as a jew. this is a recent concept. a man made concept. apparently the letter 'J' did not exist up until 500 years ago.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Sweetnecta: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2011
@Islamrules: « #54 on: Today at 12:48:27 PM » You have tremendous knowledge, mehn.
[Quote]Quote
This question needs serious and intelectual debate. The Biblical Abraham we know is equally known as Ibrahim in Arabic world. Is he a Jew or an Arab? Pls support your argument with concrete evidence

He is persian, not Arab or Jew. Sarah is Jewish. Sarah is the source of Judah.

How will it destroy christianity because the Bible never said he is Jewish!

Everyday, you wage war against Christianity, still Christianity prevails.[/Quote]And Sarah is wife was the daughter of his father. Sarah must be jewish and He must be Persian. Interesting thinking that sister and brother are of two tribes, by the fantastic thinking of Islamrules.

[Quote]« #55 on: Today at 12:52:05 PM »

They say,] "Be Jews or Christians [so] you will be guided." Say, "Rather, [we follow] the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth, and he was not of the polytheists."[/Quote]Notice that the verses mention "They" in the they say. Who are the They? Jews and Christians, competing against each other even as they have the same Book. The Jew believes only in The OT. The Christian truly believes in The NT and uses OT when appropriate and convenient The OT to support his NT. Otherwise, the OT is irrelevant to the Christian.

[Quote]This is Islam opinion, not the ultimate. THis is a person's opinion. Bible is not a person's opnion. Opinions of prophets. Bible is not written by a single man. Many people contributed[/Quote]All the 11 disciples and then Paul wrote or reported to have written in the NT. Are all these 12 prophets that came after Jesus? Which one of them is the THAT PROPHET?

[Quote]I can believe what a single man said! Men drink alcholol[/Quote]You need to lay off the bottles. Shayo Shayo damages the brain, mehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) Official Anthem mp3 / The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! / Church Gate Fee: Pastors Condemn Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.