Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? (21526 Views)

Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! / An Arab Scholar, Proffering Solution On The Way Forward For The Arab World. / The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by virgo(f): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2011
babakb:

The QUR'AN is the only Book that gives the true account of messengers and prophets of ALLAH, Every other book has been distorted centuries before now but the QUR'AN has remain unchanged and so it shall remain until judgment day, IBRAHIM (AS) was neither a jew nor christian but a muslim who received revelations from ALLAH and championed the cause of fighting false worship and promoted TAUHEED, worshiping ALLAH the most high without associating partners unto him.

Sure, sure. Anything that rocks your boat sweetheart. All you religious folks just take it easy sha! grin And oh, by the way, Abraham was neither, Muslim, Christian or Jew. Opening other books apart from "holy books" will broaden your minds and help you be tolerant of each other. Religions have existed before Judaism, Christianity or Islam, and all make the same claim to be the only way to the one true G-d. You guys can shout from now till kingdom come about your religions being the best, it doesn't change the fact that all religions came to being by man's search for the meaning of life and is largely influenced by the lifestyles, belief systems and cultural practices of the societies they originated from. But then again, whatever rocks your boat. Just so long as it does not encroach on my space, we are good!
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2011
virgo:

Sure, sure. Anything that rocks your boat sweetheart. All you religious folks just take it easy sha! grin And oh, by the way, Abraham was neither, Muslim, Christian or Jew. Opening other books apart from "holy books" will broaden your minds and help you be tolerant of each other. Religions have existed before Judaism, Christianity or Islam, and all make the same claim to be the only way to the one true G-d. You guys can shout from now till kingdom come about your religions being the best, it doesn't change the fact that all religions came to being by man's search for the meaning of life and is largely influenced by the lifestyles, belief systems and cultural practices of the societies they originated from. But then again, whatever rocks your boat. Just so long as it does not encroach on my space, we are good!

Be careful, their god has been telling them to blow stuff up lately in Abuja.  We don't want to lose one of the few black women who are not drunk of the religious juice to allah's foot soldiers.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Muntula: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2011
The Hebrew Scriptures say it was Isaac. The Quran says it was Ishmael.
argument here and then etc,  The Qura teaches that it was Ishmael whom Abraham almost sacrificed to the Lord, not Isaac (I TOTAL DISAGREE) in contradiction to Genesis chapter 22). This debate over who was the son of promise contributés to the hostility today.

Abraham tried to sacrifice "His Only Son". The bible tells us "Gen 22:2 ESV He said, "Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you."

At what time in the history and chronology of the universe was Isaac Abraham's Only Son?

Gen 22:12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me. (Notice that Isaac's name is not here. Jeremiah 8:8 , the lying pen of the scribes has changed the law.)

Gen 22:16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:

In two out of three verses no name is mentioned. So it is possible that a lying overzealous scribe appended Isaac's name in the first verse.

Logically, historically, biblically, chronologically, mysteriously, spiritually and more " There was never a time that Isaac was Abraham's ONLY SON
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Muntula: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2011
With Ishmael being the son of a slave woman According to Genesis 16:1-16

I agree with you. Ismail was the son of a slave woman. AND Hajara was the WIFE of Abraham. Esther was a slave girl who became the wife of king Ahaserus. Hajara (Hagar) was given to Abraham as a wife

Gen 16:3 So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. 4 He slept with Hagar, and she conceived.

If you say because Hajara was a slave , and because of that her son for Abraham was not legitimate then how do you explain the following slave wives and their children  Rachel gave her servant Bilhah and Leah gave her own servant Zilpah  to Jacob. These two servants/maids/slaves bore children and these children then become four(4) out of the twelve(12) tribes of Israel.
My question. Why do you accept as legitimate ( Dan, Napthali, Gad, Asher) the 4 tribes of Israel whose mothers were slaves/ maids/servants and then you turn around and reject (Ismail) the ONLY SON OF ABRAHAM  who was to be sacrificed because his mother was a slave/maid/? Remember Hajara was Abraham's legitimate wife.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by loco4love: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
Abraham was not an Arab he was born in Ur of the Kaldim (Chaldeans) in Mesopotamia. The Bible calls him a Hebrew:

Genesis 15:7 The He said to him, "I am the IAM who brought you out from Ur of the Chaldeans to assign this land to you as a possession."

The Koran lies about Abraham taking Isaac (Yitzhak) to Mount Moriah. The Koran says Abraham took Ishmael to Mount Moriah:

Genesis 22: 2
And He said' Take your son, your favored one, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the heights that I will point out to you."
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by virgo(f): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2011
Martian:

Be careful, their god has been telling them to blow stuff up lately in Abuja.  We don't want to lose one of the few black women who are not drunk of the religious juice to allah's foot soldiers.

grin Thanks for the heads up sweetie! I better leave these religious people to battle it out among themselves. Bye folks! kiss
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by zmoni: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2011
during the time of Abraham, the Egyptian were not Arabs but pure Africans
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2011
Bolded 1- As the Arabs did and still do, so the Europeans did and still do!

Tell me how and where the Europeans still practice slavery . I hope you are not one of those white hating racist blacks, right ?

Bolded 2 - What? Darling, allow me to inform you that during the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, a good number of slaves were thrown overboard slave ships, killed during mutinies, violated, died willfully, et all, before reaching their destination. SMH

The percentage when compared to Arab slave trade was negligible.

Bolded 3 - Well, you self hating black man, "Missionaries" paved way for colonialism that divided Africans. As for your use of the word "heathen", shame on you! And why not include Catholics? Didn't Catholic Missionaries educate African "heathens?"

I am proud of some aspects of our culture, but not the Pagan , vodoo worshiping, dialbolic dancing, women oppresing, child sacrificing and other stone age practices of our predecessors.

But there were diabolical, arcjhaic, despicable, violent and ignorant practices that had to
Bolded 4 - Yeah, like the tea party continually asks America's first ever black president to prove that he is not some Kenyan born Niqqa. Like Rodney King's brutal beating, and the castration of innocent black men that were castrated by envious less endowed white men because some sexually frustrated stick thin white woman could not get hold of his dark meat. Some integration!

I am anti Tea Party BTW , but not necessarily pro-Obama.

But remember there are far more police brutality victims in Nigeria than in the west, 100 times over, so please don't be a hypocrite !!!
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2011
I just thought he was a religious nut, now it's clear his name should be "House Nigger". 

Another black with a chip on his shoulder and lots of axes to grind with the white man.

My advice , get over it, move on , live and let live.

Massa is always right! Massa says Jesus is God! Massa loves me even though I'm nothing but chattel and he did beat me in front of my children this morning! I'm a cursed descendant of Ham so I deserve to be massa's slave.
Praise Jesus.

What was this rubbish rant about, please rephrase in a coherent sentence.

He needs to move to Israel and become some random Jew's property.

Ah okay another one like Allah's slaves ,  who blame the Jews for all the problems of the world.

Let me tell you what the problem is with some of us, a  severe  case of  unaccountability for our actions. We blame everyone else but us for our plight in the world.

Run to Jesus and he will bear your burdens, you need not allow them crush you !!!
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Yewe2011(m): 2:27am On Sep 18, 2011
[QUOTE author=zmoni]
during the time of Abraham, the Egyptian were not Arabs but pure Africans[/QUOTE]

there was no time of Abraham because it was never proven that he existed

what do you mean by "Pure Africans"?
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by JamesDoe: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2011
Abraham was not Arab nor Israeli, but was the father of nations.

However if Abraham were to show up today and tear up a newspaper in northern Nigeria, little Almajiri boys will say he has desecrated the Quoran and must be "beheaded" with his head paraded around and kicked like a football.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by DonPizzaro: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2011
jamesdoe,u dey yearn correct!
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by ono(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2011
Muntula:

I agree with you. Ismail was the son of a slave woman. AND Hajara was the WIFE of Abraham. Esther was a slave girl who became the wife of king Ahaserus. Hajara (Hagar) was given to Abraham as a wife

Gen 16:3 So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. 4 He slept with Hagar, and she conceived.

If you say because Hajara was a slave , and because of that her son for Abraham was not legitimate then how do you explain the following slave wives and their children  Rachel gave her servant Bilhah and Leah gave her own servant Zilpah  to Jacob. These two servants/maids/slaves bore children and these children then become four(4) out of the twelve(12) tribes of Israel.
My question. Why do you accept as legitimate ( Dan, Napthali, Gad, Asher) the 4 tribes of Israel whose mothers were slaves/ maids/servants and then you turn around and reject (Ismail) the ONLY SON OF ABRAHAM   who was to be sacrificed because his mother was a slave/maid/? Remember Hajara was Abraham's legitimate wife.

The ''rejection'' of Ishmael is not any man's making. It is of the Lord God. Spiritual things must be looked at from spiritual perspectives. Isaac's miraculous birth by Sarah is instructive. I believe God wanted someone that will bear the messiah should come ''clean'' - not via some ''arrangee'' means. But then, that's the way I see it.  Someone here has made some interesting insights from the spiritual/Biblical angle which you as someone who is from ''without'' will be difficult to ''comprehend''.

The rejection of Ishmael is spiritual.

Physically, Ismael was indeed a recognised son of Abraham. When Abraham died, his sons - Isaac and Ishmael buried him:

Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people. And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre. Gen 25:8,9

And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him. Gen 17:23

No one can deny the paternity of Ismael. He was a legitimate son of Abraham.

But we speak of spiritual things here - things pertaining to the Birth and Lineage of the messiah. The one who is to deliver the human race from the curse of death, that sin that has taken mankind from God - right from the garden of Eden. That lineage is of the House of David, Isaac's great great grandson. And as Jesus said in some passages someone here has quoted in the book of John, Jesus is actually God in human flesh - otherwise he will not say he has been around before Abraham was born.

This is difficult for the muslims to comprehend. It should not be so. God is all-powerful, omnipotent, omniscient God. He can do anything He wants and He needs not explain His actions to any man. When he decided to come in human form, that's His wish. His own way of redeeming mankind. And when he chose to come through Isaac and not Ishmael, Ok! fine. That's the way He wants it.

We are however grateful that there is a way for us to get back to our Maker. Our Lord and God. Blessed be the Lord God Almighty who gave us Emmanuel to redeem us from our sins.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by vicenzo(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2011
This cannot get  funnier,xtians quoting the bible to disprove the koran,and muslims quoting the koran to disprove the bible.A group of people sat down and wrote crap,asserting their egostic superiority over their neighbours,a man from the debased group came and wrote a rebuttal,and some lost africans got trapped between the mess.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by VoodooDoll(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2011
What Arabs think of Africans:

Kenyan slaves in Saudi Arabia

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/sports/InsidePage.php?id=2000042568&cid=159

What Israelis think of Africans:

Israeli racism towards Africans

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/israeli-black-african-jews-complain-against-racism/

Can Nigerians stop being stupid and focus on the economic development of our homes before stripping ourselves naked for others.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2011
frosbel:

Another black with a chip on his shoulder and lots of axes to grind with the white man.

My advice , get over it, move on , live and let live.

What was this rubbish rant about, please rephrase in a coherent sentence.

Ah okay another one like Allah's slaves ,  who blame the Jews for all the problems of the world.

Let me tell you what the problem is with some of us, a  severe  case of  unaccountability for our actions. We blame everyone else but us for our plight in the world.

Run to Jesus and he will bear your burdens, you need not allow them crush you !!!

I don't have an axe to grind with any race but your revisionist history about colonialism and slavery to suit your religious beliefs are beyond pathetic. There are way to many Africans like yourself and that's the reason predominantly black communities are backwards.  Religion and superstion keeps you ignorant and you're too much of an id!ot to remedy the situation. 
Here, read about revisionist history. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_revisionism_(negationism)

That wasn't a rant, that was just an example of slave mentality. The "house negro" who thinks his master's sh#t smells better than cologne. And that coon is you. Reject his own mythologies and label them evil while thinking some other culture's myths are historical facts.

Allah's slave?  I don't worship imaginary father figures in the sky and why do you think anybody that oppose your cherished jewish bullsh!t is an arab sympathizer? How myopic is your worldview??

Dude, it's you and the rest of your ilk that "wait on god", "pray to god", "thank god" and spew ret@rded cliches like "only god can help us", "god dey", and "the devil is a liar" that need to look up the definition of accountability.
I know there is no one else or a god to blame for my actions but you on the other hand think you're a part of a divine game plan.

Run to jesus?  F___ your jesus, your god, holy ghost, holy spirit and you. I don't have burdens and when I do I possess the mental strength and intellect to bear the burden. I don't need a god, I've never seen a god and when I  reached the age of reason  I figured out the answer to the question, Who created god? Man created god. So enjoy your Jesus because the muthf_cka only resides in your head.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
I don't have an axe to grind with any race

But your words are  veiled with this impression .

but your revisionist history about colonialism and slavery to suit your religious beliefs are beyond pathetic. There are way to many Africans like yourself and that's the reason predominantly black communities are backwards. 

Your opinion , but far from the truth.

Black communities are backward because of people like you who are unwilling to take responsibility for their actions.

People still stuck in the past.

Religion and superstion keeps you ignorant and you're too much of an id!ot to remedy the situation. 
Here, read about revisionist history. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_revisionism_(negationism)

It depends on what you mean by religion.

Religion to me is a life style and not the adherence to a set of rules and man made traditions.

Atheists though are the biggest FOOLs of all , because contrary to common logic they refuse to understand in their small minds that GOD made the world.

They are so unreasonable as to be misguided by their prophets , Richard Dawkins comes to mind , into an illusion so deep and so silly that even little children laugh at their folly and madness.

That wasn't a rant, that was just an example of slave mentality. The "house negro" who thinks his master's sh#t smells better than cologne. And that coon is you. Reject his own mythologies and label them evil while thinking some other culture's myths are historical facts.

Not sure what you mean by slave mentality. I get on with black, white , asian and all sorts.

As a Christian , I believe we are all equal and no one race is intellectually superior to another.

I am also vehemently against supremacists of any kind, including black panthers or the  white KKK and others which exist on the fringes, I hope you do not hold to any black racist ideology , because that is how you come across.

Allah's slave?  I don't worship imaginary father figures in the sky and why do you think anybody that oppose your cherished jewish bullsh!t is an arab sympathizer? How myopic is your worldview??

A poor miserable soul, such as yourself, a frail and weak man made from clay, breathing with the breath of GOD, moving in the body which God so wonderfully designed , existing in the beautiful world God made and enjoying all things free , and you dare open the mouth that God made, to spout utter rubbish , flowing out with such rage and anger , one begins to wonder if there is  not some other hidden reason for your folly in not believing in GOD.

I pity you, truly do.

Trying to sound intelligent and clever in your atheist foolishness , you instead make yourself an object of laughter and ridicule by the same demons that blind your eyes from the truth ,and who have one motive in mind, the doom of your soul.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2011
frosbel:

But your words are  veiled with this impression .
Your opinion , but far from the truth.
Black communities are backward because of people like you who are unwilling to take responsibility for their actions.
People still stuck in the past.
It depends on what you mean by religion.
Religion to me is a life style and not the adherence to a set of rules and man made traditions.
Atheists though are the biggest FOOLs of all , because contrary to common logic they refuse to understand in their small minds that GOD made the world.
They are so unreasonable as to be misguided by their prophets , Richard Dawkins comes to mind , into an illusion so deep and so silly that even little children laugh at their folly and madness.
Not sure what you mean by slave mentality. I get on with black, white , asian and all sorts.
As a Christian , I believe we are all equal and no one race is intellectually superior to another.
I am also vehemently against supremacists of any kind, including black panthers or the  white KKK and others which exist on the fringes, I hope you do not hold to any black racist ideology , because that is how you come across.
A poor miserable soul, such as yourself, a frail and weak man made from clay, breathing with the breath of GOD, moving in the body which God so wonderfully designed , existing in the beautiful world God made and enjoying all things free , and you dare open the mouth that God made, to spout utter rubbish , flowing out with such rage and anger , one begins to wonder if there is  not some other hidden reason for your folly in not believing in GOD.

I pity you, truly do.

Trying to sound intelligent and clever in your atheist foolishness , you instead make yourself an object of laughter and ridicule by the same demons that blind your eyes from the truth ,and who have one motive in mind, the doom of your soul.

This claptrap doesn't even deserve a response. Demons blinding my eyes. The DOOM of my soul!!!!lmao
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by anwarh(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
Damn, cant help myself but laugh at how you guys are discussing a non issue such as this.
Have you ever considered an alternative opinion such as; that Abraham is a fictional character of the imagination of Jewish scribes who were trying to forge a national identity during their exile in Babylon in the 6th and 5th centuries BCE.
Or if Biblical texts are to be interpreted literary, then Abraham certainly wasnt either. He was born in Mesopotamia (Mordern day Iraq) and his ethnicity can not be proven to a certainty by anyone. (No one was there three thausand years ago bro. grin)
One thing is certain though, both sides claim him as their ancestor.
I dont agree with Isaac's superiority over Ishmael, and i can prove it with historical and cultural facts that suggest otherwise, but i just dont have the time.  
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2011
Martian:

This claptrap doesn't even deserve a response. Demons blinding my eyes. The DOOM of my soul!!!!lmao

Of course it doesn't , it went over your head.

Poor soul !

You are truly pitied .
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
frosbel:

Of course it doesn't , it went over your head.
Poor soul !
You are truly pitied .

No, it's just beneath me. grin
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by tpia5: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2011
Abraham was not Arab nor Israeli, but was the father of nations.

quite correct.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Cityguy: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
davidylan:

what is spiritual about wondering why allah ignored the covenant son and picked virtually all his prophets from the line of the irrelevant son as islam claims?

why is the quran silent on this covenant ishmael but has plenty to say about isaac and his sons?
Very sensible.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Cityguy: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
frosbel:
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces." - Matthew 7:6

In other words , unbelievers and disbelievers have no concept of GOD or good and evil , they are controlled by their wild urges and passions and of course Satan inspired.

The precious jewels of God's word to them are like filth, while the filth of this world to them are like Jewels.

Fools will always refuse and refute was is divine.

We know why and who their father is !!!

They need our prayers.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Cityguy: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
aletheia:

Hilarious. . .you Muslims should make up your mind. Confused bunch. So the Bible is rotten. . .and yet you idol-worshiping lot are always looking for Muhammad in it's pages.

Honestly was shocked to read that trash. Don't understand the depth of gibberish situated between some peeps ears.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Cityguy: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
DonPizzaro:
This sweetnecta Guy is such a fool! He thinks he knows.

Islam has no relationship with father Abraham of the Jews.

It is just a pity that people do not look into history and check how judaism, christianity and islam started.I have read all the accounts from various sources.

Firstly,Mohamed was born in 570AD,he was not a jew nor shared in the genealogy of father Abraham, isaac or ishmael.Mohammed was an outsider.

Secondly,Mohammed knew about the  information in the torah(torah,the scrolls and the Bible) before he founded Islam.

3. Mohammed  was trader and used to visit Jerusalem and worshiped at the temple with the jews and christians because there was no islam founded  in Arabia then except paganism.

4.The Headquarter of paganism in arabia then was mecca,where idol worshipers travel all over once a year to visit the   Kaaba.

5. The Kaaba is what they call the Hadj of Today.

6.Mohammed started his own religion after he had a good knowledge of the Bible and replicated most of the stories in the bible and called them revelation.This he called qourran.He claimed it was a revelation from angel gabriel,even the name gabriel  is still derived from the Bible.

7. The question is ,what has been written,read and preached in  location A for several centuries is now replicated and paraphrased in locationB to ignorant people in 610 years after the death of christ.can we say this is revelation?

8.The qoraan lacks originality,therefore it is not a revelation.

9. Mohammed also claimed to be a prophet but he is the only prophet in history not from the tribe of the jews or related to father Abraham biologicaly

10. Mohammed connected to  the father Abraham via ishmael whom the bible did not continue his story.so it was a good opportunity for him.

11. Because the christians and Jews at the time mohammed founded Islam founded his stories as  adulterated stories of the bible and could not accept it.
     He filled the other part of the qoraan with death and hatred for them.He even committed genocide and wiped out a whole jewish clan living in Medina.

12.  And check history ,since this Islam(religion of flesh) came to be, the world has known little peace. from ibn usman,dan fodio,saladin,ottoman,suleyman to hezbolah,hamas,boko haram,alqaeda,abshabab,hezbolah,the taliban,matasini to mention but a few.All these are worshipers of an impotent allah created by mohammed who cannot defend itself.

13.  By their fruit we shall know them,before they crash a plane,detonate a bomb,or slit somebody's throat they chant "allahu akbar".

14. Islam is not is anyway spiritual.it has  no bearing with the true God.They experience no miracles or revelation from God or relationship with GOD
     Islamist usually resort to Juju and Violence to have their way,in yoruba they will say "esin o ko aajo" .

15. Look at the recent NURTW Ibadan Blood shed ,it  is between all the muslim guys.Alhaji Elewomo,Alhaji Tokyo,Alhaj Auxilliary,Teslim folarin.This is the impact of what they believe and profess on their lives.

16.  Look at the Northern Nigeria.Millions of christians  have been killed and hundred of churches burned for no justifiable cause.

17.  Let us ask,what is the impact of the this false religion?it is bloodshed and death.
Hmmmm, eleyi gidi gaan o. I don't even feel comfortable reading this about someone else's essence of existence talkless of mine. How did we get here? O ga gaan ni.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 22, 2017

But Abraham was not married to Hagar. So she was not his wife !!!!!

Ah okay, so it is corrupted by the Jews as well, right. ? So the bible was corrupted before Muhammad in the 1st and 2nd centuries because that is when the Jewish authors wrote the new testament.

Keep on confusing yourself !!!

Nope, another usurping lie from Satan and his cohorts.

Isaac was the child of promise.

Tell me how the child of a slave will be preferred over the child of the wife.

Only Muhammad could have crafted such a subtle deceitful lie.

There was no injustice, God is sovereign. He blessed Ishmael as well , but the promise of the seed through which mankind will be saved was the child of the Wife , Isaac and not the child of the bond woman Hagar.

Where did you get this fable from.

Jesus Christ came through the seed of ISAAC as a blessing to mankind and for the salvation of humanity.

Ishmael never had any spiritual connotation to his name !!!

Except of course you mean physical blessings .

I might have to agree with you here, I guess he was just mischievousness, maybe at the beckoning of his mother Hagar to humiliate Sara.

She did the right thing to fulfil scripture.

But what do the Scriptures say about that? "Get rid of the slave and her son, for the son of the slave woman will not share the inheritance with the free woman's son." - Galatians 4:30

"and she said to Abraham, "Get rid of that slave woman and her son, for that slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with my son Isaac." - Genesis 21:10

Isaac implies God's grace and plan for salvation for mankind.

Ishmael implies Man's own way and plan for salvation which falls far short of the requirements of GOD and so ISLAM is false because it is Man's way to please GOD which has already fallen short of GOD's requirements.

Perfect answer you gave him. I was surprised at his false narration of known history.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 22, 2017
aletheia:

^Each new post by you is even more deluded than the previous. aletheia seems to be your worst nightmare, Mr Hamzah or is it Galadima (whatever your name is)

We see the scriptures fulfilled in you:
(2Thess 2:10-12 [KJV])
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Only pagan idolaters like Muslims swear and with curses. . .since they worship demon gods. But then Muhammad and all Muslims are already cursed. . .unless they repent.
True Christians have nothing to do with curses or swearing.

@Topic: Abraham was neither a Jew or an Arab.
He was variously referred to as a Chaldee, and a Hebrew.
(Gen 11:27-28 [KJV])
Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot. And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in UR of the Chaldees.

(Gen 14:13 [KJV])
And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.

God bless you for this reply. I pray for people like Neca whose soul has been trapped by the devil professing themselves to be wise but utterly foolish.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 22, 2017
aletheia:

^Each new post by you is even more deluded than the previous. aletheia seems to be your worst nightmare, Mr Hamzah or is it Galadima (whatever your name is)

We see the scriptures fulfilled in you:
(2Thess 2:10-12 [KJV])
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Only pagan idolaters like Muslims swear and with curses. . .since they worship demon gods. But then Muhammad and all Muslims are already cursed. . .unless they repent.
True Christians have nothing to do with curses or swearing.

@Topic: Abraham was neither a Jew or an Arab.
He was variously referred to as a Chaldee, and a Hebrew.
(Gen 11:27-28 [KJV])
Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot. And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in UR of the Chaldees.

(Gen 14:13 [KJV])
And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.

God bless you for this reply. I pray for people like Necta whose soul has been trapped by the devil professing themselves to be wise but utterly foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid / Church Gate Fee: Pastors Condemn Oyakhilome / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.