Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? (21525 Views)

Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! / An Arab Scholar, Proffering Solution On The Way Forward For The Arab World. / The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by xtayle(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2011
@grafikii

The people you are talking about as using satan's power to perfom miracles are the ones that christ will deny on that day. Be clear on that. Having said that, they are better than muslim in the sense that they still proclaim christ as the son of God. So they are not fully condemmed.

The Bible standard is that those who believe will be saved but those who do not believed are already (i.e. automatically) condemned. They stand no chance. These people you are talking about will only need to mend their ways and they are clean. The standards of the scriptures regarding this is that if we return to God, he will return to us. So all they need to do is return to God and he will accept them back.

God is wating for you too. The bible says there is joy in heaven over every sinner that repents. Which means if you accept christ today, angels will celebrate your new birth like a heavenly dinner in your honour.

You need to ask God fervently to show himself to you exactly who he is. Whether he is Jehovah or Allah. Keep praying this prayer until you receive an answer. He is faithful. He will visit u. God is beyond theory or argument. He is a spirit and those who worship him must do so in spirit and in truth.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by grafikii: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2011
@XTayle so, if you beleive and still worship satan, u would get to heaven, come on u guys are way too lost. do u knw ur problem? you guys dont seek knowlegde, u just wait to be feed by ur devil pastor who is thinking of his next private jet.

an average muslim knws is quran, ur bible and everything around him. am so sorry for u guys oo
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by xtayle(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2011
@Grafikii

I like you for one thing. You always want the "why" fixed.

Now I dont want you to misunderstand this thing.

1. I did not get what am saying here from a Pastor. My pastor did not make history. GJO Moshay is not my Pastor. He was a muslim.

2. I did not say they will serve satan and go to heaven. I said they only need to repent and return to God. If they do this, they will make heaven. If they die serving satan, your guess is as good as mine.

3. Its not true thats all a muslim know is Quran. Many of them are very fetish. Most Imams and Alfas are strong star gazers, star readers and necromancers. They look into sand and monitor things satanically. Some use tesbiu to read pple's stars. They engage tira (arabic juju) to weild spiritual power and control things spiritually.

4. We question our pastor if we are not clear on issues and they explain themselves.

5. Private Jet is good if a ministry can afford it. Because even you will pity some pastors if you know how busy they are. If you know what their schedule is, if you know how many people they see one by one, then you would even buy one for them if you can afford it. Because they would be too tired to go and que at the airport like everyone. If they do, they cant live long.

6. Private Jet is a logistics approach to ease stress from lives of those who are very busy and need to travel.

5. Having said that, some Pastors are fake and are ripping off their congregation
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Humtrex(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2011
I have a question for the originator of this question,are you telling me,u don,t the part Abram is fromto start with when was the name Arab came to planet earth?if you can get this one right,u have Ur answer,shi kin na.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by JamesDoe: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2011
Off Topic but relevant to the Thread so far:

But let all who take refuge in you rejoice;

let them sing joyful praises forever.

Spread your protection over them,

that all who love your name may be filled with joy. For you bless the godly, O Lord;

you surround them with your shield of love. (Psalm 5:11, 12 NLT). Psalm written by King David. Descendant of Abraham.

I continually have cause to sing joyful praises forever.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2011
grafikii:

nice responses, but muslim lands like arabia, uae, iran, even yemen have the most morally upright poeple because of islam compared to usa, uk, italy, nigeria where christianity is praticed, they have the worst crime rates so where does the devil operate. even your pastors worship the devil to perform fake miracles

hilarious! I wan laugh sote bele pain me. grin Is that the Yemen where the president is currently recovering from severe burns after an assassination attempt? Iran where babies can be married to mullahs and r[i]a[/i]ped women are hanged? You mean these lands are so good compared to the US . . . and yet muslims would rather queue at US embassies than that of Iran? grin
Muslims are a huge joke.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by babaowo: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2011
my people!!! Religions, Politics had failed human race . Let us embrace SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Yewe2011(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2011
BOTH!

the two are not necessarily distinct

Jews and Arabs are both Semitic peoples, they are cousins

there are Arab Jews and Jewish Arabs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Jews
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2011
babaowo:

my people!!! Religions, Politics had failed human race . Let us embrace SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY.

the very science we use to create more tools to destroy ourselves 10 times over?
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by mazaje(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2011
davidylan:

the very science we use to create more tools to destroy ourselves 10 times over?

It is still MUCH better than religion, no? Science has done MUCH more to humanity than any religion can do, no? What good has religion done to humanity, beside causing segregation and selling false hope and lies?. . . .You will be languishing in a cave some where in Yoruba land with out science and technology, no?. . .Thanks to science you are able to study know more about your self, your environment and travel to another continent, no?. . . .
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2011
Abraham was not a Jew.

Jews were not so named until Judah, a great-grandson of Abraham.

The Bible records Abraham as coming from "the land of the Chaldeans"

The Chaldeans were from Ancient Babylonia (they were so named in the
book of Daniel) which is in present-day Iraq.

Arabs are descendants of Ishmael, a son of Abraham, so the tribe technically
cannot be used to classify an ancestor of its "founder", so to say.

Arab or Jew, good ol' Abe was neither! cool

Start Shootin'!
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Starlett: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2011
He is the father of both the Jews and the Arabs,but the Bible says he was originally from Syria, or a Syrian.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by plappville(f): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2011
davidylan:

hilarious! I wan laugh sote bele pain me. grin Is that the Yemen where the president is currently recovering from severe burns after an assassination attempt? Iran where babies can be married to mullahs and r[i]a[/i]ped women are hanged? You mean these lands are so good compared to the US . . . and yet muslims would rather queue at US embassies than that of Iran? grin
Muslims are a huge joke.

THEY DONT ONLY QUEUE IN the US EMBBASIES BUT ALL OVER EUROPE, THEY WANT TO FORCE THIER RELIGION IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES, WHAT THEY WILL NOT ALLOW OTHERS TO DO IN THIER islamic COUNTRIES
If THEY re not ready to obey the law of a country because it has negetive effects on their religion, why don't they go back?? they lie allot yet they believe in allah sad majority muslim hee have more than two wives but they will be hiding it while their wives will be claiming single mother all because of child allowances.
I WONDER WHAT MOHAMED LEFT FOR THEM TO FOLLOW.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by plappville(f): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2011
mazaje:

It is still MUCH better than religion, no? Science has done MUCH more to humanity than any religion can do, no? What good has religion done to humanity, beside causing segregation and selling false hope and lies?. . . .You will be languishing in a cave some where in Yoruba land with out science and technology, no?. . .Thanks to science you are able to study know more about your self, your environment and travel to another continent, no?. . . .

Who created (made) those scientist that makes science more better to u??
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2011
mazaje:

Over-reaction to nothing. I wasnt bashing science, simply making the other fellow aware that science itself is not immune from being abused just the same way religion is.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2011
plappville:

Who created (made) those scientist that makes science more better to u??

The same "person" who created God.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by YoruIgbo(m): 12:58am On Sep 17, 2011
Just take a quick trip to this website http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=193 I guess it will answer your question about who is Jew or Not

Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by true2god: 4:47am On Sep 17, 2011
Once upon a long time ago a Yoruba man marry a Yoruba woman and had a Calabar house girl. The couple tried for several years without a child and the wife advice the husband: 'honey u knw i lov u so much and i dnt want u to die without a heir. Pls go and sleep wit the Calabar girl so that u go fit get pikin'. The husband agreed and the house girl conceive and gav him a child.

Not quiet long the wife also conceived and gav birth to a son. Then wahala come start in the house, the house girl started carrying shoulder, ''sebi i don born 4 oga, wetin u go do me''. The yoruba woman told the husband, ''this house cannot contain me and this house girl again, abeg send them parking or else i leav?'' The husband agreed and sent the house girl parking for peace to reign.

And now the supporters of the calaber girl come dey vex, ''Yoruba pple ar bad ooo, despite the fact dat the calaber girl born for him he still persue them, na waa for this life sef''. The Yorubaman no come send because his pple supportd his decision. Naso e be my pple. Wen Yorubaman wan die he blessed the pikin wey him true wife born for him, some pple come dey vex even and dey fight for the calabar gilr even till date

YORUBA MAN----ABBRAHAM

YORUBA WOMAN----SARAH

CALABAR HOUSE GIRL----HAGAR
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Sweetnecta: 6:01am On Sep 17, 2011
@Yewe2011; #103 on: Yesterday at 07:01:47 PM »
[Quote]BOTH!

the two are not necessarily distinct

Jews and Arabs are both Semitic peoples, they are cousins

there are Arab Jews and Jewish Arabs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Jews[/Quote]so when God, I AM [Yawheh, Ellah], told Moses that a prophet will be raised from his brethren, who will be like Moses, putting The Word of God in his mouth, the prophet may possibly may be coming from the cousins? Possibly, I am saying. Is there a proof against this possibility?
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by sconsults: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2011
abraham was from" UR" of the Chaldeans.same place as Nimrod,nebuchdenazzer etc.
I wonder what the argument is about.he spoke neither hebrew nor arabic.the both
Languages decended from a common semetic language spoken in the area at that
Time.for the benefit of the dummies in nairaland latin was the language of the romans
But as time passes by,it became corrupted and french,italian etc are results of such
Corruption.maybe very soon,pidgin would become a language on its own: grin grin grin
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by DonPizzaro: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2011
This sweetnecta Guy is such a fool! He thinks he knows.

Islam has no relationship with father Abraham of the Jews.

It is just a pity that people do not look into history and check how judaism, christianity and islam started.I have read all the accounts from various sources.

Firstly,Mohamed was born in 570AD,he was not a jew nor shared in the genealogy of father Abraham, isaac or ishmael.Mohammed was an outsider.

Secondly,Mohammed knew about the  information in the torah(torah,the scrolls and the Bible) before he founded Islam.

3. Mohammed  was trader and used to visit Jerusalem and worshiped at the temple with the jews and christians because there was no islam founded  in Arabia then except paganism.

4.The Headquarter of paganism in arabia then was mecca,where idol worshipers travel all over once a year to visit the   Kaaba.

5. The Kaaba is what they call the Hadj of Today.

6.Mohammed started his own religion after he had a good knowledge of the Bible and replicated most of the stories in the bible and called them revelation.This he called qourran.He claimed it was a revelation from angel gabriel,even the name gabriel  is still derived from the Bible.

7. The question is ,what has been written,read and preached in  location A for several centuries is now replicated and paraphrased in locationB to ignorant people in 610 years after the death of christ.can we say this is revelation?

8.The qoraan lacks originality,therefore it is not a revelation.

9. Mohammed also claimed to be a prophet but he is the only prophet in history not from the tribe of the jews or related to father Abraham biologicaly

10. Mohammed connected to  the father Abraham via ishmael whom the bible did not continue his story.so it was a good opportunity for him.

11. Because the christians and Jews at the time mohammed founded Islam founded his stories as  adulterated stories of the bible and could not accept it.
     He filled the other part of the qoraan with death and hatred for them.He even committed genocide and wiped out a whole jewish clan living in Medina.

12.  And check history ,since this Islam(religion of flesh) came to be, the world has known little peace. from ibn usman,dan fodio,saladin,ottoman,suleyman to hezbolah,hamas,boko haram,alqaeda,abshabab,hezbolah,the taliban,matasini to mention but a few.All these are worshipers of an impotent allah created by mohammed who cannot defend itself.

13.  By their fruit we shall know them,before they crash a plane,detonate a bomb,or slit somebody's throat they chant "allahu akbar".

14. Islam is not is anyway spiritual.it has  no bearing with the true God.They experience no miracles or revelation from God or relationship with GOD
     Islamist usually resort to Juju and Violence to have their way,in yoruba they will say "esin o ko aajo" .

15. Look at the recent NURTW Ibadan Blood shed ,it  is between all the muslim guys.Alhaji Elewomo,Alhaji Tokyo,Alhaj Auxilliary,Teslim folarin.This is the impact of what they believe and profess on their lives.

16.  Look at the Northern Nigeria.Millions of christians  have been killed and hundred of churches burned for no justifiable cause.

17.  Let us ask,what is the impact of the this false religion?it is bloodshed and death.

1 Like

Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by grafikii: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2011
@ don pizzaro, i like the way u satified ur personal perspective, dude read about history and stop spreading what think and learn what it is
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Jayjey(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2011
na only God know who dey serve am, i just know that be it Judaism, christianity, Muslim e.t.c will all have chances of making heaven, so stop that crap about whether a muslim or christian will not make heaven the decision is ours, if you are evil then you are hell bound if you are not, you will make heaven. Pray for His grace because a lot of you castigating and condemning may not make heaven. just answer the question is Abraham a jew or arab and let God decide who is pure and not pure.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by virgo(f): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
LOL! Religion and its wahala. Let's look beyond our "holy books", history is a better teacher.

According to history-  Judaism - First

Christianity - Second

Islam - Third

Now who copied who?

What is God's real name - Hashem? YHWH?

Jehovah?

Allah?

Na wa o! You people keep knocking your heads together for religions that have persecuted, violated, and enslaved your people. Like one racist said "Africans are hybrids, , neither here nor there". And oh by the way, Dear Muslims, your precious Arab brothers kindly took 12 million black slaves through the Trans-Saharan slave trade route, as well as the fair skinned brothers of my dear Christians who kindly relieved Africa of 8 million able bodied young men through the Trans-Atlantic slave route which set the stage for the anarchy, corruption and poverty the continent has witnessed till today.

Oya round 1 - FIGHT!

Yeye people!
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by virgo(f): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2011
Jayjey:

na only God know who dey serve am, i just know that be it Judaism, christianity, Muslim e.t.c will all have chances of making heaven, so stop that crap about whether a muslim or christian will not make heaven the decision is ours, if you are evil then you are hell bound if you are not, you will make heaven. Pray for His grace because a lot of you castigating and condemning may not make heaven. just answer the question is Abraham a jew or arab and let God decide who is pure and not pure.

Give me a break sweetheart. You are asking Naira land religious fanatics to be more broad minded in a religious discussion, and in a very contentious issue. Indeed!

I have seen a lot of drivel on Naira land and my conclusion is, what a man accepts to be true, no force of reason can prevail against. I blame all the propaganda that adherents of most religions engage in for this confusion. Black men open your damn eyes, , eish!

And for the record my Persian friend will slap any tool who will ever refer to him as Arab. The Persians (Iran) have never and will never be Arabs. Before Islam, the people were Zoroastrians, and have their own identity. If Abraham was from that area, he was neither Jew nor Arab.

I have come across a book that even suggests that Abraham's worship of G-d was influenced by Egypt's religious practices, (he was supposedly a regular visitor there after all). Anyway, that is not my business. My business is to live and let live. As long as your way of life does not impede on my well being and happiness, all is well.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs I too know, are you aware that slave trade was a common practice pre-colonial times in Africa  ?

The Arabs and Europeans simply tapped into this great commodity of human resource and used it for their own ends.

Obviously with the full connivance of your so called chiefs, obas , ezes and whatevers !!!!

Also in those days for the records , children were sacrificed , women circumcised, twins killed etc etc. Is this African tradition to be proud of.

Thank GOD we were delivered by the MISSIONARIES from our stone age life style.

"The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned." - Isaiah 9:2
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by virgo(f): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2011
frosbel:

Mrs I too know, are you aware that slave trade was a common practice pre-colonial times in Africa  ?

The Arabs and Europeans simply tapped into this great commodity of human resource and used it for their own ends.

Obviously with the full connivance of your so called chiefs, obas , ezes and whatevers !!!!

Also in those days for the records , children were sacrificed , women circumcised, twins killed etc etc. Is this African tradition to be proud of.

Thank GOD we were delivered by the MISSIONARIES from our stone age life style.

Mr. Ignoramus, in your pea sized brain, the "MISSIONARIES" by taking advantage of our "stone age" lifestyle can be absolved of the atrocities they committed especially when they brought religions of "peace" and "mercy?" WHAT A TOOL AND A TYPICAL HYBRID!
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^

Taking advantage is a trait of fallen or should I use the word depraved human nature. On a small scale or large scale, it is the norm rather than the exception.

Slave trade was on a large scale.

But let's make a distinction between Arab slave trade and European Slave trade. The Arab slave trade was the most brutal with 80% of slaves dying before destination. Mostly men in this case. Arab men wanted WOMEN and this was historically a s.exual slave trade.

On the contrary, Mrs I too know , The European slave trade was economic and only a small percentage of slaves died en route to the Americas.

While both cases were immoral , we have to understand that this trade opened the doors to Africa , and missionaries in their droves started arriving for the sole purpose of evangelizing the heathen . Let us not include the Catholics here, that is a story for another day.

Another main difference is that most slaves in Europe eventually , after bitter struggles, integrated into their respective societies. This is not true in the case of Arab slave trade where in Sudan, Pakistan and countless Islamic countries, slave trade is still the in thing , again primarily involving young girls.

Can I humbly advice that you revise a few articles with summaries on these matters, then we can continue to argue further.

It pains me to see my beloved people jumping around the Internet and looking for anything and everything, not validated, to post on this forum.

Thank YOU.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by virgo(f): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2011
frosbel:

^^

Taking advantage is a trait of fallen or should I use the word depraved human nature. On a small scale or large scale, it is the norm rather than the exception.

Slave trade was on a large scale.

But let's make a distinction between Arab slave trade and European Slave trade. The Arab slave trade was the most brutal with 80% of slaves dying before destination. Mostly men in this case. Arab men wanted WOMEN and this was historically a s.exual slave trade.

On the contrary, Mrs I too know , The European slave trade was economic and only a small percentage of slaves died en route to the Americas.

While both cases were immoral , we have to understand that this trade opened the doors to Africa , and missionaries in their droves started arriving for the sole purpose of evangelizing the heathen . Let us not include the Catholics here, that is a story for another day.

Another main difference is that most slaves in Europe eventually , after bitter struggles, integrated into their respective societies. This is not true in the case of Arab slave trade where in Sudan, Pakistan and countless Islamic countries, slave trade is still the in thing , again primarily involving young girls.

Can I humbly advice that you revise a few articles with summaries on these matters, then we can continue to argue further.

It pains me to see my beloved people jumping around the Internet and looking for anything and everything, not validated,  to post on this forum.

Thank YOU.

Bolded 1- As the Arabs did and still do, so the Europeans did and still do!

Bolded 2 -  shocked What? Darling, allow me to inform you that during the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, a good number of slaves were thrown overboard slave ships, killed during mutinies, violated, died willfully, et all, before reaching their destination. SMH

Bolded 3 - Well, you self hating black man, "Missionaries" paved way for colonialism that divided Africans. As for your use of the word "heathen", shame on you! And why not include Catholics? Didn't Catholic Missionaries educate African "heathens?"

Bolded 4 - Yeah, like the tea party continually asks America's first ever black president to prove that he is not some Kenyan born Niqqa. Like Rodney King's brutal beating, and the castration of innocent black men that were castrated by envious less endowed white men because some sexually frustrated stick thin white woman could not get hold of his dark meat. Some integration!

Bolded 5 - Chile please.

While Willy Lynch might want to kiss you for your dumb portrayal of the black race in general, Me, I want to slap the blood out of your mouth. You are narrow minded, assuming, and shamelessly ignorant. And oh, ,trust me, there are those who have read more than you ever could without necessarily submitting to unvalidated articles on the internet.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2011
virgo:

While Willy Lynch might want to kiss you for your dumb portrayal of the black race in general, Me, I want to slap the blood out of your mouth. You are narrow minded, assuming, and shamelessly ignorant. And oh, ,trust me, there are those who have read more than you ever could without necessarily submitting to unvalidated articles on the internet.

I just thought he was a religious nut, now it's clear his name should be "House Nigger". 

Massa is always right! Massa says Jesus is God! Massa loves me even though I'm nothing but chattel and he did beat me in front of my children this morning! I'm a cursed descendant of Ham so I deserve to be massa's slave.
Praise Jesus.

He needs to move to Israel and become some random Jew's property.
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by virgo(f): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2011
Martian:

I just thought he was a religious nut, now it's clear his name should be "House Nigger". 

Massa is always right! Massa says Jesus is God! Massa loves me even though I'm nothing but chattel and he did beat me in front of my children this morning! I'm a cursed descendant of Ham so I deserve to be massa's slave.
Praise Jesus.

He needs to move to Israel and become some random Jew's property.

Thank you o, @Martian. Seriously! I don't get some Africans at all. A house Nigger indeed! Imagine calling your own race "heathens"!
Re: Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? by babakb: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2011
The QUR'AN is the only Book that gives the true account of messengers and prophets of ALLAH, Every other book has been distorted centuries before now but the QUR'AN has remain unchanged and so it shall remain until judgment day, IBRAHIM (AS) was neither a jew nor christian but a muslim who received revelations from ALLAH and championed the cause of fighting false worship and promoted TAUHEED, worshiping ALLAH the most high without associating partners unto him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid / Church Gate Fee: Pastors Condemn Oyakhilome / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.