Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,774 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband (27784 Views)

Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / Donโ€™t Vote For Atiku In 2019, Adamawa Crown Prince Tells Electorates / Buhari's Fate Is In The Hands Of The Electorates Not Tinubu -Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by sulakishop(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2023
Fairness in complexion indeed comes with age

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Kagawa10: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2023
storm001:
A woman who push her husband to greater height is was every man should crave for. Not all this incarnate children with nothing to offer but billing and ass.

Meanwhile Tinubu should be reminded that the mandate he stole will soon be reclaimed.

What mandate M

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Helgreenluv(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2023
PrettygirI200:
I am more beautiful than Ugly Johnson๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
These Nl girls below didn't go to church today,they are at home billing one random guy for tfare to go to church ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Broke oloshos๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Goodlady stxrlight Magnoliaa Jeon Siofra Candidlady Simplepee Sheistoopretty Persephone1 Pocohantas Abkayee Sweetvie Nia69 ahnie
Signed peettygirl200
Today na Sunday and you don dey unleash vawulence this morning? You wicked sha
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by ukaface(f): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2023
I am ashamed of myself
Edo state wey I Dey claim na for mouth, low-key I wish I can speak

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by OneCandleAway(f): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2023
Godfullsam:
Good for her.

I hope her husband will attract dividend of democracy to his constituency.

I know he won't.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Helgreenluv(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2023
Abeg na who be Eluu P candidate for that election wey Mercy Johnson Husband win? I wan check something. E be like say them rig am. Eluu P how market?
Mr Pandora Peter Obi is now Batified

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2023
They said GRV does not have to speak Yoruba to govern Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by kazyhm(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2023
Feminist will never use this as a reference.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by chickenfoot: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2023
Congrats to her and her husband, but wait o, so mercy your husband dey APC? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by GorgeousAF(f): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2023
Omo she try o grin..even me wey get esan mama no fit speak like this!!!!!!
BTW I wish you d very best and hope your husband performs or else Ellu P straight grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by CursedOsuPigs: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2023
storm001:
A woman who push her husband to greater height is was every man should crave for. Not all this incarnate children with nothing to offer but billing and ass.

Meanwhile Tinubu should be reminded that the mandate he stole will soon be reclaimed.

It's Nigerians' mandate not Biafrans'. We, Nigerians, gave him the mandate and we shall repeat it in 2027 in Jesus name๐Ÿคฃ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Haveyoueatentod: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2023
Na this one be proper marriage no be all those married
yeyebrities wey dey shake yansh for Instagram

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Mercury12(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2023
Correct babe. Your husband must be lucky to have you

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by untoldtruth: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2023
PrettygirI200:
These Nl girls below didn't go to church today,they are at home billing one random guy for tfare to go to church ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Goodlady stxrlight Magnoliaa Jeon Siofra Candidlady Simplepee Sheistoopretty Persephone1 Pocohantas Abkayee Sweetvie Nia69 ahnie
Signed peettygirl200
Boy, you're not a girl.
Hm!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by MFORC(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2023
The insults wey this innocent woman collect for obedient supporters hand. Who dey laugh last now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by OLOKOESHIN: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2023
storm001:

The mandate he claimed from una land of Biafra right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by AleAirHub(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Easy please grin
Kagawa10:
Better wife.

Unlike the dumb Adesua.

What mandate? Tell your delusional Criminal Obi to go contend the second position with Atiku. Thief!
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Moh247: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Who would have thought a bad girl like Mercy Johnson would turn out to be a great mother and wife

Life na luck

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by AleAirHub(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Nice one...
She really tried...
jokky44:
Mercy Johnson is full of appreciation as her husband Prince Odi Okojie emerges the winner in the Federal House of Representatives in Esan North-east/ south-east.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx410EvWE5k

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by bazoodo: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2023
jayinfo2:
Wow the esan was so fluent ,I cant even speak like this as an Esan boy.

Omo i gat call my people for house today make me too speak Esan.

This language is so beautiful.
better don't waste your time polishing your skill in a language spoken by a minority tribe even though you from there. Don't think Esan is spoken by up to 3 million people. You understanding is fine . So Learn to speak languages spoken by majority tribes especially Yoruba and Hausa Igbo. So you can use it to climb up fast

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Tohmey(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2023
IamNat:
First to comment after several years on Nairaland. grin grin grin grin

Congratulations to Mercy and her husband!!!

Asรญwรกjรบ Bรณฬฃlรก Ahmed Tinubu will be president from now till 2031. Glorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!
Mtcheew. . .
Instead of choosing light, you prefer darkness
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by IamNat: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Tohmey:
Mtcheew. . .
Instead of choosing light, you prefer darkness

Oh, I didn't know we were supposed to decide by their complexion.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by broadman20: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2023
PrettygirI200:
Signed peettygirl200

If you are sure you are more beautiful than Mercy, come let's plan together na, because I want to contest election next four years.

I'm already building structures around the state to facilitate the project.

My only problem is ; are you intelligent as Mercy?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2023
BeanX:
I dey hate all these bloggers voice pass anything, any time I hear it I just skip the video immediately.

Me too. I just skip the voice part. I don't know why they keep adding their voice. Just go straight to the content.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Mcbayo(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2023
zionic:
i am very happy for her
proud of her not proud for her

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by FatherofAsaad: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2023
Legitisreal:
Very well

Next Year Edo is going labour party and Esan

Esan lokan
Na only you dey go Labour Party for Edo

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by babtoundey(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2023
So, Esan people too use "Esan Oye!" just as the Ife people too do say "Ife Ooye!"

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by twilliamx(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2023
PrettygirI200:
Signed peettygirl200

Am sure u are a man
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Jack500: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2023
storm001:

By someone that couldn't get 25% in 24 states, keep fools yourself, you will soon wake up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by jayinfo2(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2023
bazoodo:
better don't waste your time polishing your skill in a language spoken by a minority tribe even though you from there. Don't think Esan is spoken by up to 3 million people. You understanding is fine . So Learn to speak languages spoken by majority tribes especially Yoruba and Hausa Igbo. So you can use it to climb up fast

I dont think i subscribe to this.

Its my mother language and i think i am supposed to understand it.

Speaking yoruba,Igbo or Hausa is never a criteria to climb to the top in Nigeria

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donโ€™t Tempt Military To Attack Nโ€™delta โ€“ IYC President / All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo โ€“ Amaechi / Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.