Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,288 members, 7,853,361 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband (27788 Views)

Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / Don’t Vote For Atiku In 2019, Adamawa Crown Prince Tells Electorates / Buhari's Fate Is In The Hands Of The Electorates Not Tinubu -Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by IamNat: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tohmey:
Smiles. . .
Bros, I will give you Red Card o o. .

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Banbanna(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Really impressed by her speaking Esan so well. Abi part of her heritage na Ishan? 🤔
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Gerrard59(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
jayinfo2:

I dont think i subscribe to this.

Its my mother language and i think i am supposed to understand it.

Speaking yoruba,Igbo or Hausa is never a criteria to climb to the top in Nigeria

This is a dogmatic way of looking at things. So Nigerians who learn Chinese do it because they love China, not because of the economic opportunities? If I was doing business in Nigeria at my age, I would learn Yoruba as it is. Non-Hausas in the military learn Hausa because of the opportunities and protection they get, yet you say it is not a way to the top? Do you know the effects of learning a dominant language when bidding a contract?

I understanding learning it since it is your mother's tongue, but it is unargubaly better to learn any of the major ethnic group languages for economic reasons.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Gerrard59(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mexyz:

This your advice is very wrong Sir.
What makes you think he won't meet an Esan man who would be willing to help him if only he can speak the language?

There are very few Esan people, and even fewer with economic clout compared to Yorubas. Just as there are few jobs that a Nigerian can get if he speaks Swahili compared to Chinese across Africa. Why do Asians learn English instead of French?
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by ComptonGee: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
storm001:

I like how you portray your resilience on making sure naija never get better.

God will shame you all.
So you believe Nigeria will be better if your self acclaimed messiah had won the election

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by spiralwedge(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
storm001:

Meanwhile Tinubu should be reminded that the mandate he stole will soon be reclaimed.

He stole? Why do you chose to be stvpid?

We voted for him and he won. Get over your defeat and get a life. Don’t be accursed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by storm001(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
spiralwedge:

He stole? Why do you chose to be stvpid?

We voted for him and he won. Get over your defeat and get a life. Don’t be accursed!

You voted for who ol×do

People like you should have been abo×ted to save us all the stress.

Election that was openly rigged is what you said you voted, and you want naija to get better.

Shame.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by spiralwedge(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
storm001:

You voted for who ol×do

People like you should have been abo×ted to save us all the stress.

Election that was openly rigged is what you said you voted, and you want naija to get better.

Shame.

Openly rigged? How?

Every polling unit has results signed by party agents present. So how is it rigged? If there are fracases in your polling units, what about in thousands others like mine that went peacefully?

Dont be unfortunate. Lose in peace. Accept your L or jump into the Lagoon. Or resume shouting your Biafra again abeg.

You don’t have to be an e-nuisance wailing all over cyberspace because you lost. Wailing online shows that you are stvpid and retarded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by storm001(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
spiralwedge:

Openly rigged? How?

Every polling unit has results signed by party agents present. So how is it rigged? If there are fracases in your polling units, what about in thousands others like mine that went peacefully?

Dont be unfortunate. Lose in peace. Accept your L on jump into the Lagoon. Or resume shouting your Biafra again abeg.

You don’t have to be an e-nuisance wailing all over cyberspace because you lost. Wailing online shows that you are stvpid and retarded.

You will soon exhaust the 30k monthly stipend they pay you.

Wasted spe×m.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by shegz24(m): 5:41am On Mar 13, 2023
While Mercy supported her husband and his party ; some Obi supporters spoke ill about her simply because her husband belongs to a party they dont like.

Meanwhile some other celebrity wife spent her days campaigning for Obi, indirectly campaigning against her husband in Eti-Osa ,forgetting that most "woke youths" vote like zombies.

Guyz, get yourself a wife like Mercy Johnson.
One that will swallow any insult to see you succeed and is not moved by social media validation,peer pressure or crowd mentality.

One that will do the dirty job, enter the market place to make friends with people that are not really in her class, learn their language, dress like them just to ensure you succeed.

Some ladies are girlfriend material while some are wife material.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Larrydeko2987: 7:44am On Mar 13, 2023
storm001:
A woman who push her husband to greater height is what every man should crave for. Not all this incarnate children with nothing to offer but billing and ass.

Meanwhile Tinubu should be reminded that the mandate he stole will soon be reclaimed.

Modified

You all should quit the mention cause you only end up showing your resilience to make sure naija never get better.

God will shame you all.
Keep Dreaming ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Perfectbeing(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2023
While Adesuwa was busy campaigning for LP she unknowingly made her husband lost his reelection.

Mercy Johnson is GOATed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Goodlady(f): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
twilliamx:

Am sure u are a man
He's not a man. The unfortunate boy is ObamaMessi, Messi or Obinna58.
He's impersonating and creating fake accounts. The idiot cloned my account. You ll see him posting about me soon.
I was away for a while and I v seen many trash he has done

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Goodlady(f): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
untoldtruth:

Boy, you're not a girl.
Hm!
the idiót is a boy cloning accounts and acting like a girl
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by obinna58(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

He's not a man. The unfortunate boy is ObamaMessi, Messi or Obinna58.
He's impersonating and creating fake accounts. The idiot cloned my account. You ll see him posting about me soon.
I was away for a while and I v seen many trash he has done
I already corrected you but your lazy ass won’t learn

Just keep mentioning me out of your stupidity
Very selfish girl
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Goodlady(f): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
obinna58:

I already corrected you but your lazy ass won’t learn

Just keep mentioning me out of your stupidity
Yet you had the time to clone many accounts?
Are you tired of cloning me, clone more. Jobless ipob terrorist!
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by obinna58(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

For the last time, check my profile

He also cloned my account with double n “obinnna58”
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by obinna58(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

Terrorist ke on top something you’re not sure of
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Goodlady(f): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
obinna58:

Terrorist ke on top something you’re not sure of
You, no be you be this?
All I want is an apology here. Create a thread and apologize.
It's so easy. And if you feel you can't, I ll certainly do more.
I don't like boys for a reason. And you v pissed me off with the trash you wrote about me.
Just apologize and I ll let it slide.

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by obinna58(m): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

You, no be you be this?
All I want is an apology here. Create a thread and apologize.
It's so easy. And if you feel you can't, I ll certainly do more.
I don't like boys for a reason. And you v pissed me off with the trash you wrote about me.
Just apologize and I ll let it slide.
This your post made me go back to your account to confirm it’s not the cloner using me to catch cruise, I directed you to my cloned account and you shocked me even more than before though you said you don’t like boys but what does that has to do with my account kwanu?
If you have a problem point it out so I can clarify you, if I have insulted you, my apologies. Let’s settle this in one peace and stop associating me with nl psychopath.

If you continue then know you’re just as much a bully as him.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Goodlady(f): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
obinna58:

This your post made me go back to your account to confirm it’s not the cloner using me to catch cruise, I directed you to my cloned account and you shocked me even more than before though you said you don’t like boys but what does that has to do with my account kwanu?
If you have a problem point it out so I can clarify you, if I have insulted you, my apologies. Let’s settle this in one peace and stop associating me with nl psychopath.

If you continue then know you’re just as much a bully as him.

You dey craze. What's the difference btw monkey and baboon. Aren't you the one using the same accounts?
I v done my part. You can clone me tm Jesus comes or do your worst kind of defamation.
But verily I tell you like Jesus, I ll make sure govt agencies try you publicly. You ll tell the whole world why you are cyber bullying and defaming people. Whether na cruise o abi na cos of your psychosis, you Sha don buy market.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by obinna58(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

You dey craze. What's the difference btw monkey and baboon. Aren't you the one using the same accounts?
I v done my part. You can clone me tm Jesus comes or do your worst kind of defamation.
But verily I tell you like Jesus, I ll make sure govt agencies try you publicly. You ll tell the whole world why you are cyber bullying and defaming people. Whether na cruise o abi na cos of your psychosis, you Sha don buy market.
First I’m not defaming you, you’re the one doing that exactly to me yet claiming being oppressed just like any other average Nigerian girl
Shey when we call out women for their senselessness they’ll say we hate them, NL is toxic, what is this kwanu? just what is this?
Does any of this you’re doing sound sane to you?
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by obinna58(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

Siofra
Your fellow character can not just let me be, abeg help me calm her down
I see she’s following you, probably you’re her role model, she’s more likely to listen to you

I didn’t do any of the things she’s accusing me of, my hands a clean o

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Goodlady(f): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
obinna58:

First I’m not defaming you, you’re the one doing that exactly to me yet claiming being oppressed just like any other average Nigerian girl
Shey when we call out women for their senselessness they’ll say we hate them, NL is toxic, what is this kwanu? just what is this?
Does any of this you’re doing sound sane to you?
Report Mr to the moderators if you know you are not guilty.
A sinner runneth when no one pursues him/her, Proverbs 28 vs 1.
I get pissed when a boy I m not his mate mess with me.
If you are guilty, the moderators and seun ll do their work and trace your IP. If you aren't, you v nothing to worry about. But like I told you, I don't tolerate rubbish!
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by obinna58(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

Report Mr to the moderators if you know you are not guilty.
A sinner runneth when no one pursues him/her, Proverbs 28 vs 1.
I get pissed when a boy I m not his mate mess with me.
If you are guilty, the moderators and seun ll do their work and trace your IP. If you aren't, you v nothing to worry about. But like I told you, I don't tolerate rubbish!
You should learn to tolerate rubbish o just don’t be part of it, you registered just 2months ago.
Before his total psychotic madness he use to create different monikers just for troll until it escalated, mods are doing little to nothing about it even when it’s obvious

I once called him out before his recent cloning madness
As you can see he’s never tired of creating new monikers, this ones were when he was still starting, now his monikers are uncountable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP / Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) / Joe Igbokwe Supervises Clearing Of Drainages In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.