Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... (4279 Views)

14 Cities In Africa That Are More Developed Than Lagos And Abuja. / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by Putinofrussia: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
BossGerald:

You're deceiving yourself, you're busy showing scanty estates and GRA where mostly government workers and looters occupy, its not even upto 10% of Ibadan, the rest is slummy.

You think even bornu no get estate?? I don even show you aerial view of an estate in Enugu you still dey deceive yourself.

Show us where your average people lives, you dey here dey talk nonsense.

See obi cubbana hometown in Oba, it isn't an estate but see where an average OBA person lives
https://www.nairaland.com/7039460/oba-anambra-state-pictures-video

Even my hometown is more habitable than that slummy ibadan
lol
Talk is cheap.Makoko is more developed than USA.Okay,show the video now. grin
shame no gree you post video of any place from your slummy undeveloped Igboland.kikikikikikikikikikikikiki grin
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by BossGerald: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Putinofrussia:
lol
Talk is cheap.Makoko is more developed than USA.Okay,show the video now. grin
shame no gree you post video of any place from your slummy undeveloped Igboland.kikikikikikikikikikikikiki grin

You're irredeemable, I've shown you where I live, shown you nairaland thread of Oba and pictures too, buy you're still trying to console yourself that slummy Ibadan is developed.

You keep showing videos of estates in Ibadan as if na only Ibadan get estate for Nigeria??

Even the undeveloped igboland is still far better than your brown roof dilapidated region
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by EmekaA125(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Na ewedu full your brain, so developed Chinese are in poor Africa for business, but developed southeast is not abi?? The last time I checked na igbos dominate major markets in lagos.

And pls stop mentioning southwest, be specific with lagos, abi you also wan brag with slummy ogun, oyo, osun and Ondo??

You've refused to move out your comfort zone for exploration that's why your life has been stagnant.

Tell me any city aside lagos in that your region that's developed as enugu or Owerri or Anambra state??

Even hausas from kano are in your region, tell me any of your shitty state that is as developed as kano municipal?? No mention lagos here oo
Point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by EmekaA125(m): 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
BossGerald:

You wey never cross osogbo.

This is onitsha entrance from the bridge
You are engaging those that hardly travel beyond Ore, Ondo State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by BossGerald: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2023
EmekaA125:

You are engaging those that hardly travel beyond Ore, Ondo State.

Lol, I need to be hitting them with hard truth...yesterday one was telling me how undeveloped igbo land is and I showed him an aerial view of Onitsha.

The werey come gather YouTube videos of GRA and estates in ibadan grin, as the development wey dey Ibadan oo🤣, I ask am to tell me any state for this Nigeria wey no get GRA, even borno state get GRA, the coward run.🤣🤣
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by liquidmetall: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Johnjustice:

They are thriving commercial cities, cosmopolitan, open to visitors, secure than Anambra.

So anambra is not thriving

Lmao
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by Johnjustice: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
liquidmetall:

So anambra is not thriving

Lmao
Not thriving commercially when compared with these cities.
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by liquidmetall: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Johnjustice:

Not thriving commercially when compared with these cities.

Lol then you don't know anambra state

Anambra can do without federal allocation

Human capital development index In anambra is very high meaning we have less poor people in anambra

Anambra alone has the highest number of millionaires per human capital..

Economically speaking anambra is better than those states you are mentioning..

During the time of obi in anambra , it was reported that anambra has the best road network in anambra...go and Google it

Like I said only Lagos and Abuja are scarcely more developed than anambra
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by Johnjustice: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
liquidmetall:

Lol then you don't know anambra state

Anambra can do without federal allocation

Human capital development index In anambra is very high meaning we have less poor people in anambra

Anambra alone has the highest number of millionaires per human capital..

Economically speaking anambra is better than those states you are mentioning..

During the time of obi in anambra , it was reported that anambra has the best road network in anambra...go and Google it

Like I said only Lagos and Abuja are scarcely more developed than anambra
It is a barren land, 95% of people there are Igbos, a city is a cosmopolitan place of green pastures, hence people from all over rush there to survive, thrive and get rich, in Anambra all you see is igbos. They are roads everywhere guy.
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by liquidmetall: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Johnjustice:

It is a barren land, 95% of people there are Igbos, a city is a cosmopolitan place of green pastures, hence people from all over rush there to survive, thrive and get rich, in Anambra all you see is igbos. They are roads everywhere guy.

Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria from obi's tenure Google it

The richest people per capital (individual) in Nigeria is anambra

Google it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Strange Handshake At The Court Of Appeal / New EFCC Boss: Who Will It Be? / Governors Criticise Gsm Firms Over Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.