Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Help Me Solve This Matter,Did She Do Right Or Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Solve This Matter,Did She Do Right Or Wrong (397 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Solve This Matter,Did She Do Right Or Wrong by kyber(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Please state candid reasons and facts only

Re: Help Me Solve This Matter,Did She Do Right Or Wrong by dawnomike(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
kyber:
Please state candid reasons and facts only
She tried for her age...
She is right if she had never visited the guy before and they were not yet dating.. But to have blocked him, made no sense!!!
Re: Help Me Solve This Matter,Did She Do Right Or Wrong by Starz825(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
that Cooking too dey early sha.......
na talking stage na
Re: Help Me Solve This Matter,Did She Do Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
She still dey meet up with Nigerian Men

She tried grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Solve This Matter,Did She Do Right Or Wrong by Fut9ure: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
The girl never ready for life

Who get money for stupid restaurants and fast food

This is one way of knowing a woman who doesn't wants to play around and who is serious about the man

Just tell them to come and cook the food at your place or they cook it at their place and bring down so the both of you will eat it

If she doesn't accept let her go. Only weak men go to fast food and restaurants to impress woman

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Female Psychology / Shame: Young Women Couldn't Define "Woman" / Pals Please Your Advice On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.