Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv (1982 Views)

Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Massiveglory: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2023
Our incoming GCFR, Peter obi is live on arise tv.

The live feed is choked. Over 10k people watching live

https://www.youtube.com/live/g6JMYNMUXAQ?feature=share

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by PlayerMeji: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2023
Na today...
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Batman01: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2023
President

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Massiveglory: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2023
Peter obi: I respect the apc presidential candidate bola tinubu. He is an elder brother or even a father.
I have nothing against him. What I am challenging is the process that declared him. It is wrong. It is not correct. It will be corrected.

Peter Obi on lagos LP candidate GRV:
The LP candidate in lagos remains the best candidate.
He is a true and thorough lagosian, from a family well known.
His age, education and background is not contestable.
I support GRV 100%.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by OmotolaBoy(m): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2023
Peter The Rock!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Asgard13: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2023
Na only am don Dey Arise TV..

The problem with igbos na ego nonsense.. Obi ego and their failures to control their own narratives.. but allow others do that .. is what kept them where they’re in today politcs..

When he decamped .. we shout say na wrong move and this man is taking igbos back the Que of national mainstream politics..

The so called Yoruba narratives of igbos being in Pdp without nothing to show for it ..

The Yoruba call for southern President.. which clearly didn’t favor igbos and south south except Yoruba in power already

The Yoruba propaganda of North handing over ti another northerner..

Their believe that my ijaw and south south minorities will pay them back.. even tho the south south don’t align with Yoruba .. but they equally will never lose their identity to igbos.. I’m partly from ekeremor in bayelsa state and this I understand too well..

All this in all..

Igbos never had their own stand or politcal ideology.. they just follow sentiments and emotions ..

Imagine people that were already inches away to Presidency..
Are today being miles away from same presidency only hoping in hope ..

Few months .. Asiwaju will be sworn in why “ we all keep going to court in “ believe “ that something “ might “ change .. which same Asiwaju will be the President to dictate and dicide what happens in judiciary as long as democracy is involve .. which might take a revolution or military to take him out .. depends on how he uses his powers ..

If to say Obi no leave PDP.. and not being decieved by same Asiwaju kinsmen and associates..
If to say ego emotions and sentiments gree igbos reasons well..and see politics as it is ..

If to say igbos on their own ,have their political ideology and not to bully other Nigerians to grant them Biafra .. while burning and killing themselves .. not others ooo..

In 2015..
Yoruba fvcked the southern President for their politics.. Aligned with the North and got a vice for 8 years ..
they fvcked same north .. and with a Muslim ticket .. not minding the fact that south is a majority enclave .. and got the “ Presidency”

No emotions .. no sentiments.. all politics..

Today like I told Penguin and Mrvitalis .. and other igbos on this forum.. Obi made a huge mistake which has set igbos 20 years back in national politics

You can’t win elections in Nigeria by religious tribal emotional sentiments..
align with the north .. and get your shot ..

But they abuse and curse ..

Told them Yoruba will mock them mean mean .. if they lose .. but they all said is better to try and lose

Who they cry most today?

Online and social media .. they been abuse and taunt .. tribal sentiment with deep bitterness flying

OBi is on arise crying .. who really cares ..

Igbos make learn a deep lesson from this .. if they really cares

Gej has taken his people to align with “ the center “ he has my loyalty even before politics.. ship must sail.. if you know you know.. a noble man to the core.

Northerners are seeing it the will of God.. he gives power to who he wishes ..

As a party we’re in court .. till then we keep faith

But for those hoping that asiwaju won’t be sworn in.. May..

They will wake In Valhalla

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by SaiOba: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2023
The system is always faulty from GEJ to 2023 .. If e no be INEC server, e go IREV server. CROOKS in the high places and yet you want a better Nigeria.. SMH for this country. It's a BIG shame/disgrace, yet we are claiming to be the giant of Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Mystic216: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2023
Asgard13:

The problem with igbos na ego nonsense.. Obi ego and their failures to control their own narratives.. but allow others do that .. is what kept them where they’re in today politcs..

When he decamped .. we shout say na wrong move and this man is taking igbos back the Que of national mainstream politics..

The so called Yoruba narratives of igbos being in Pdp without nothing to show for it ..

The Yoruba call for southern President.. which clearly didn’t favor igbos and south south except Yoruba in power already

Their believe that my ijaw and south south minorities will pay them back.. even tho the south south don’t align with Yoruba .. but they equally will never lose their identity to igbos.. I’m partly from ekeremor in bayelsa state and this I understand too well..

All this in all..

Igbos never had their own stand or politcal ideology.. they just follow sentiments and emotions ..

Few months .. Asiwaju will be sworn in why “ we all keep going to court in “ believe “ that something “ might “ change .. which same Asiwaju will be the President to dictate and dicide what happens in judiciary as long as democracy is involve .. which might take a revolution or military to take him out .. depends on how he uses his powers ..

If to say Obi no leave PDP.. and not being decieved by same Asiwaju kinsmen and associates..
If to say ego emotions and sentiments gree igbos reasons well..and see politics as it is ..

If to say igbos on their own ,have their political ideology and not to bully other Nigerians to grant them Biafra .. while burning and killing themselves .. not others ooo..

In 2015..
Yoruba fvcked the southern President for their politics.. Aligned with the North and got a vice for 8 years ..
they fvcked same north .. and with a Muslim ticket .. not minding the fact that south is a majority enclave .. and got the “ Presidency”

Today like I told Penguin and Mrvitalis .. and other igbos on this forum.. Obi made a huge mistake which has set igbos 20 years back in national politics

Told them Yoruba will mock them mean mean .. if they lose .. but they all said is better to try and lose

Who they cry most today?

Online and social media .. they been abuse and taunt .. tribal sentiment with deep bitterness flying

Gej has taken his people to align with “ the center “ he has my loyalty even before politics.. ship must sail.. if you know you know.. a noble man to the core.

Seems like you pay more attention to stvpidity than you pay to your brain

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Legitisreal: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2023
Let him not cry there

Tinubu may be Nigeria president but obi you are our online president and we love you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by AcuraZDX: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
Let him not cry there

Tinubu may be Nigeria president but obi you are our online president and we love you

Shut up. Always saying gibberish like a day old Chicken

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Legitisreal: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Shut up. Always saying gibberish like a day old Chicken
all I said was that he is our president online

Why e pain you Mazi Azuka

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Massiveglory: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2023
Peter Obi on lagos LP candidate GRV.

His age, education and background is not contestable .
I support GRV 100%.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by sweerychick(f): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2023
Asgard13:

All this in all..

In 2015..

Who they cry most today?

wow never knew people actually had peanuts as Brains

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by RulerIAm(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Asgard13:

All this in all..

In 2015..

Who they cry most today?

see wetin u sit-down write this morning. Don't u have a job? E shock me aswear.
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by COOL10(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2023
I enjoyed every bit of his interview. That's my president right there 😊.
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Delightsome2023: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
Peter obi: I respect the apc presidential candidate bola tinubu. He is an elder brother or even a father.
I have nothing against him. What I am challenging is the process that declared him. It is wrong. It is not correct. It will be corrected.

I support GRV 100%.
Obi is a foolish he goat that keeps bleating and deceiving his supporters.
elections he obviously lost but can't provide evidence that he was rigged out .
I just pity his useless Supporters that he has hypnotized

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Delightsome2023: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2023
COOL10:
I enjoyed every bit of his LIES That's my president right there 😊.
@bolded.
The bolded has been fixed well cool
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Delightsome2023: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
all I said was that he is our president online

Why e pain you Mazi Azuka
those zombies can never accept the truth cos obi has hypnotized his followers grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Delightsome2023: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2023
sweerychick:
like your useless father abi
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Delightsome2023: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2023
RulerIAm:
on a Monday morning grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Asgard13: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2023
They reality with Obi bingos is the ability to reject reality and replace it with curses ..

If you wan insuly Asgard .. who cares ..till 10 generation none of his seeds will beg for bread or care about you..

Obi will never rule this country ..

And will take an igboman.. another 100 years after Tinubu to rule this country..

That’s the reality of it ..

Even the 2027 we’re about considering Obi has gone up in flames .. Walai..

I see majority of igbos representing Obi has not learn their lessons and will never learn..

Gain all likes 😂 reality is Obi will lose in court gallantly and will still lose PDP ticket and lose any other ticket he chose to pick in future as a desperate and emotions candidate representing emotional unstable group of sapiens..

That’s fact ..

One million Nairaland likes and shares

Ten million threads abusing and cursing won’t change this reality

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by COOL10(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2023
Urchins are fuming already 🤣🤣🤣. E never start
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Massiveglory: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2023
If your daddy had 1/64 of Peter obi quality, you won't be the way you are.
Delightsome2023:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by nonhuman(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:

I support GRV 100%.
when obi calls you an elder brother be ready to fight even the ground you walk on

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Asgard13: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2023
RulerIAm:

… k

Next!
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Asgard13: 11:09am On Mar 13, 2023
sweerychick:

Now I know people have peanut as brain..

Next!
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Asgard13: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2023
Mystic216:

Seems like you pay more attention to stvpidity than you pay to your brain

Yes to your stupidly than your brain

Is that all?

Next!
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by nonhuman(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2023
Delightsome2023:
so he should give you the evidence because you are the chief judge of the federal highcourt, Olodo
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Kagawa10: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2023
The useless tribalistic adaobi has focused his useless self on Lagos! You go lule
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by HydraFeeds(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2023
Obi is a talker ,talkers don’t do well .
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by Massiveglory: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Obi is a talker ,talkers don’t do well .
Obi has done well for himself and for others much more than you can do in your existence.
What you don't respect you can't attain.
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Arise Tv by saysoo: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
Our incoming GCFR, Peter obi is live on arise tv.

The live feed is choked. Over 10k people watching live

https://www.youtube.com/live/g6JMYNMUXAQ?feature=share
Enough please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Seems To Be Poverty-shaming The North, But Is He? - Farooqkperogi / Removing Me As President Over Failure To Score 25% In Abuja May Trigger Anarchy / Lawmakers Calls For The Quick Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Refusal Brings Consequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.